Closeted Family Secrets Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danielle walked past me and around to my side of the bed, so the two of them could pull down the comforter and sheets to the foot of the bed. Once the bed was clear, Danielle slipped out of her heels, and lay down on her back, her nylon-clad legs pointed in my direction as Billy crawled in beside her. It was at this point that I decided to get more comfortable, and slid my slacks and panties to my feet, and slouched a bit to give better access to my sopping pussy.

It was no surprise to me, even before kissing or playing with her boobs, that my husband would gravitate to tasting her feet through the dark, sheer hose. This was no front seat sex game for Billy. He was going to enjoy all of the sensations, while languishing in our marital bed, with my full consent.

His face delved between her calves on his way upward, his hands petting the hose along the outsides of her sexy legs. I was leaking my own wetness now, watching my husband display his kinkier side, while knowing my son was breathless with anticipation at our bedroom door.

Danielle set her hands behind her head, knowing she was making easy money here, with her client doing all of the work to this point. Billy had made his way under her short skirt and had pulled it high enough that I could see the compact bulge of her male genitalia. Billy kissed his way over the lumpy nylon material, hoping to get a rise from his ladyboy friend.

"Pull them down, Baby. I want to see what she's got." Billy tugged at Danielle's hips, taking hold of the stretchy fabric and peeling them down over her boyish hips, and off of her feet. He delayed there, kissing her pink hued toes, and then came back to the rumpled skin of Danielle's penis and testes.

Billy went on to arouse her, his hands wandering to play with her boobs through her blouse. Slowly the flaccid prick began to rise, and I watched it grow to a little over five uncut inches, while hubby licked and sucked it to life. He pulled the excess forsaken down, revealing a pinkish knob. He was able to get Danielle fully aroused, and continued his ministrations on her hardness, hoping in vain to bring her to orgasm.

I left him to his task for a few minutes, as I slowed my self-play. "Billy, do you want to see if you can make Danielle cum in your mouth?" I crossed my arms over each other and tugged off my top, my A cup titties in full view, braless, and moved next to the bed.

He turned to me, nodding. "Do you want to help?"

"I know just how to help here, don't I Dani?" Billy wasn't sure what was going on and looked up to Danielle.

Dani looked into Billy's eyes and said, "I think she does... look."

Billy turned to me as I reached into the bag, pulling out a tube of lube, and the strapon harness. He then faced Danielle, inquisitively. Dani nodded knowingly at Billy. I latched myself in and took out Big Boy, clicking it in place over my now sodden vulva.

I squeezed out the lube and slathered it over Big Boy. Billy watched intently as I leaned over the bed and took hold of Dani's feet, pulling the slightly built twink toward me. I asked my husband, "Do you want to guide me in?" and waggled the heavy silicone phallus between Dani's thighs.

I took a strong hold of Dani's ankles and raised them as high as I could, bringing the young man's anus into view. Billy took hold of my man cock and circled the head around and round the tight puckered opening. Dani looked very relaxed as my husband guided my dildo into the fleshy orifice. My hips pushed toward him, gliding my well endowed phallus unusually easily inside his well used rectum, all the way to the hilt.

"Suck her dick, Billy. I'm going to make her cum for you." I offered.

My cuckold obeyed as always, taking the engorged, slender dick into his mouth. I drew back and watched as the toy flopped from her well-lubed ass, the circumference building a frothy appearance. I reached to its base and flicked the switch, causing a buzz that I'm sure Ally could hear in the kitchen. I re-entered Dani's ass, and pushed back and then forth, in a slow, determined pace, watching Dani take my length like a trooper. Her eyes widened as the vibrating head slithered past her sensitive prostate, and he hips pushed back into my thrusts.

The young tranny used her hands to guide Billy up and down her swollen cock in a pattern matching my own inside her rectum. I increased the pace and enjoyed her cooing moans, while hubby humped our bedsheets with his hardened erection. "Harder, faster," begged the prostitute and I complied, pushing my dick until my hips met the inside of her shaven thighs and elicited more moans.

Her cock became so hard that the veins protruded grotesquely, giving Billy's lips a ribbed like feeling as he tried to take the whole thing in his mouth. Dani wrapped one hand around the back of Billy's neck and drove my husband's face forcefully onto her ready-to-spew dick head. On my next intensive thrust, a guttural sound emerged from Dani, followed by the sounds of my subservient husband sputtering and gagging on a mouth full of ladyboy seed. Dani looked down as his spurts of semen spilled from Billy's sweet mouth, coating her softening cock with the silvery mucous. She must have enjoyed being both a top and a bottom in our bedroom.

Billy gulped as I slowed my pace, knowing Dani's moment of climax was well behind us. He licked up the unclaimed spillage from the waning penis, licking his lips to gather it all in. When he removed his mouth from the young ladyboy, Billy sat straight up, cum drooling from his mouth and over his chin. His eyes watered heavily from the battering of Dani's cock head drilling deeply into him.

I stepped back from the bed and checked the lack of light at the keyhole, and stood there long enough for Derek's eyes to take in his mother's powerful sexiness.

"Did you like that, Dani?" I asked.

"I did," she replied, casually. Billy smiled with pride, his fingers and tongue mopping up the gooey cum. He crawled to the edge of the bed and extended his lips for a sultry kiss. I held his head in my hands as our tongues danced each other's mouths, the salty flavor taking over. I pulled back from Billy after we kissed.

"Billy, do you want me to finish you, or do you want Dani to?"

He looked meekly at me and said, "I need some time with you."

I offered the use of our shower to Dani and she was soon off the bed and into the bathroom next door. I had removed the heavy silicone weapon and strapon, and cuddled in with Billy, asking, "How was that for you?" But, as I did so, I noticed that he was flaccid. I looked around and saw the pool of semen he had splattered on the sheets as he fellated the our visitor.

"Awww, Baby, you came already?" I felt bad that he had wanted to please Dani so bad, and got a little overexcited.

Billy whispered, "Thank you, Vicki. That was fantastic."

I petted his tiny dick and said, "Well, when you drive him home and come back, maybe this special occasion deserves a real blowjob for my little man."

Billy's eyes widened and he asked, "Really? Not just a handjob, Vicki?"

"You were my good boy tonight." He laughed, and then got up to put his pants on. When Dani came from the bathroom, she had re-dressed and looked ready for the streets once more. I handed her another fifty dollars as a tip and thanked her for her service. She and Billy headed downstairs for the drive back downtown.

As the car pulled out of the driveway, I padded down to Derek's bedroom door and knocked softly. He answered in his pajama pants, still erect beneath, and I said, "I need you in my room, but we've only got half an hour before your father gets back."

I went to sleep that night with the first load of cum in my belly from my husband in a very long time, and another load in my sodden pussy from my son Derek, that nasty voyeur.


12