Closing Time 02 - FTDS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We actually worked on the IPO during the day in the hotel's business center. A parade of financial, promotion and stock market experts provided data, analyses, and projections along with encouragement. I had crossed a line at night, but my daytime activities would make up for it. To my eyes, the prospectus looked great. My family was going to be wealthy. I was going to be wealthy. We would have it so good together, spending the money I earned by providing the Firstens with fringe benefits.

Candy Ortega joined us for a sumptuous supper and turned down Thomas' invitation to come to the club with us. She was there to negotiate the conditions of the offering. While Thomas talked about the hot women at the club, she rolled a list of conditions off her tongue, talking about 'a best efforts engagement,' reimbursement, and what sounded to my untrained ear like a huge underwriting discount.

We were back in the bar that evening, chatting, dancing, losing more of our inhibitions. Thomas and then Albert had their hands all over my ass when we danced. We were at our table when my phone rang. I was startled and didn't move fast enough to stop Albert from pressing the button to accept the call. Who was calling at one in the morning? Was something wrong at home? The caller ID said "private caller." He passed me the phone but whoever it was had already disconnected.

The phone rang once more. First, there was a moment of silence. Then someone started speaking excitedly in a foreign language, probably Chinese. "God-dammed robocall," I said.

Albert may have been socially awkward, but he was very aware. He knew I was no longer in the mood for clubbing. "What do you want to do?"

I glanced at the bar, where Thomas was chatting up a cute waitress. That shouldn't have bothered me, but it did. "Let's go back to our room. I want to go to bed. Arnold or my kids might call early, and I can't sound sleepy."

Albert stood and offered me his hand. I gave him mine and he kissed my fingers. When I stood he kissed me. His focus made him a good kisser; I could feel his passion as his tongue caressed my lips. I kissed him back and we walked the hundred yards through the parking lot to our hotel, arms around each others' waists

I was taking a quick shower when Albert walked into the bathroom. "Your phone rang again." My second concern was that the shower stall was transparent. My first question was "who was it?" not "what are you doing in here while I'm taking a shower?"

" It was in Chinese, so I hung up. Private caller again. I'll show you."

And before I could say anything more, Albert opened the shower door and was facing my wet, naked body. His eyes massaged every inch of my skin. It made me jittery.

"Should I wash you?"

"You'll get your clothes all wet."

Albert immediately used the obvious solution, and we were soon together, running soapy hands over each other's bodies. We were clamped in a naked embrace, our tongues firmly in each others' mouths when Thomas walked into the bathroom. He immediately started undressing.

"Get out!"

Thomas hesitated.

"How do you expect Albert to be comfortable with a woman if you keep horning in!"

"Okay, sorry, sorry. I'll wait in the sitting room."

Albert gently took my wrist. "What do you mean 'expect Albert to be comfortable?'"

"You know your father set us up, don't you?"

Albert's face sagged.

So did his dick. Now I was even more pissed at the father. I fondled Albert, wanting to get him hard. It was working, but not enough to satisfy the anger that now possessed me. What the hell was Thomas after? Was this whole thing for his son, or his sake? I was starting to have doubts.

The expression on Albert's face was confusion. He too was mad at his father, but my fondling was starting to affect both of us. I went to my knees, the water streaming over my head as I took him in my mouth. It didn't take long to get his dick fully hard, fully beautiful. I stood and steered it towards my vagina as I leaned back against the tile wall. He pushed into me, sheer ecstasy on his face. Sheer ecstasy and confusion on mine.

I thought his whole body was going to explode from joy when he came seconds after entering me; evidently, it was his first time. He bent his face down to mine and began to frantically kiss me, inserting his tongue into my mouth. I shuddered as I abruptly realized what I had done. Albert turned off the water, thinking I had orgasmed. He whispered that we should go to bed. We stepped naked out of the bathroom and walked past his father who was standing naked, masturbating into a towel. Albert stood in front of him, playing with my nipples, a look of triumph on his face. He stopped when he noticed the tears coming from my eyes.

Thomas noticed too, stood, and clapped his son on the shoulder. "Those are tears of joy." He embraced me, squeezed my ass, and whispered "thanks" in my ear. I could feel his penis throbbing against my belly. I stepped back.

Thomas was wrong. I was not crying from joy. I let Albert lead me to our bed, and he was soon back in me. We fucked for a long time, his father beaming with joy as he watched Albert bring me to one climax after another. I did maintain some dignity though. I refused to fuck, suck or even touch Thomas. He didn't seem to mind as he masturbated to his son's sexual adventure with a married woman.

Eventually Albert and I fell asleep for the night, eventually we woke up, and immediately resumed our love-making. Thomas came in and sat on the mattress as I had one more orgasm. He stroked my leg, saying 'it's time we got back to work on the IPO. I was feeling mellow and allowed him to continue to stroke me, as his hand moved higher on my leg. I let him give me a full-body massage. Thomas was a master, and I orgasmed as he worked on my body. He kissed my breasts once more and whispered "thank you." My phone rang as he did so.

I said "Another robocall" as Albert passed it to me. It wasn't. It was my son, though his voice sounded a little mechanical, rehearsed.

I assured Kevin that I missed him, that I loved him, and that I would come into his room to kiss him goodnight when I got back home that evening. My pretend flight was due at ten p.m.

That killed the mood for any further hanky-panky. I gave Thomas' dick a squeeze. I gave Albert's dick a lingering, wet kiss. We got dressed, checked out of our rooms, and headed for the business center, finding an annoyed Candy waiting for us.

"You better wash your face a few times before you head back to your family," she whispered to my ear.

As far as I could tell everything went smoothly at all the meetings over the next few weeks for First going public. I was a saleswoman, not a finance or investment expert. I went along with the professionals.

Thomas wanted another trip to New York. I knew what this implied, and this time made sure I was on the pill before our scheduled "departure." I wouldn't say my family was blasé about my travel plans, but they seemed to take it in stride. We had the same hotel suite as the last time, and we immediately resumed our previous activities. Thomas behaved himself, so the only limit I placed on him was entering any of my openings with his penis. Albert used all my openings. With his father's goading, that included the one I didn't let my husband visit.

We all showered and went to bed together, deciding to save our energy till after we got more work done on our IPO. The frenetic sexual activity had tired me out. All the cum I had in my body made my stomach queasy.

Candy met us in the morning, and we carefully reviewed the prospectus, promotion plans, the underwriting agreement, comparables... everything that was needed for a successful Initial Public Offering. Thomas and Candy were happy, so Albert and I were also satisfied.

At night it was back to the club. All that we had left was the paperwork for my part of it: my employment contract, stock options, investment... We would cover that the next day, and then have a few more days reserved for adventure.

We danced, drank, partied, smooched, left the club... We were intercepted in the parking lot.

I woke up to the sound of the front door being opened; my wife had returned. I nudged Caroline awake. She yawned, stretched her arms, then looked at her mother standing in the vestibule. I looked at my watch; it was three hours after she walked out on us, three hours after I asked her to stay. I looked at Sarah. Her makeup was perfect; nothing seemed untoward. She looked determined as she walked over to me and handed me a large envelope.

"Divorce petition?' I asked. Her complexion suddenly changed, the fierceness in her eyes turned to fear.

"No, never!"

"Then...?"

"Read it!" The triumphant look returned, albeit a little shaken.

I opened it. Stock options, future value spreadsheets, an employment contract... There was no copy of the prospectus. I could have used that to explain my opinion. I was shocked by only one document: a receipt for the amount of money Sarah had invested. She must have cashed in everything she had. I prayed that she didn't take anything from our joint assets.

I handed her back the envelope. "Worthless."

Sarah lost it. She had sacrificed so much, risking her family's love, devoting her heart to this project. Everything Sarah had done for herself, everything she thought she was doing for her family over the past months was unceremoniously labeled as trash.

She screamed, she cried, she cursed me. When Caroline responded to some of the vitriol directed at me, Sarah cursed her too. Kevin came downstairs, phone in hand. When Sarah paused for breath, Kevin pressed a button, playing the Chinese recording that he had used on the "robocalls."

Sarah fainted, landing half on a couch, half on the floor.

"Kevin, that was cruel. I'm disappointed in you. Go get your mother a glass of water."

"She deserved--"

"I don't want to hear it now. Go!"

He came back in a couple of minutes. I directed him to Sarah. She opened her eyes as he raised her head and put the glass to her lips. Most of the water spilled onto her dress, but enough got into her mouth to get her coughing. She waved her son off, looked around at the family, and went downstairs.

Closing Time part 3

I cried myself to sleep, then I cried myself awake. Everything was turning to shit. Why couldn't they understand I was doing it all for my family? Sure, there was the satisfaction of helping a young man with a personality disorder have a normal relationship with a woman...

Normal relationship? I was basically a whore, paid for with stock options. Albert needed a woman his age, one he could woo and win himself. I didn't buy the thing about him having a personality disorder. With his father hovering over every aspect of his life, it was no surprise that he was extremely shy.

"Worthless?" I couldn't buy that either. I had worked long and hard on the IPO. The Firstens had top-notch experts and advisors, led by Candy. Those options and my investment in First Pharmaceuticals would bring us a new, much better standard of living.

I didn't come upstairs at all on Sunday. My family all took turns checking that I was okay. Each time they found me sitting at my laptop, earbuds disconnecting me from the sounds of our home. I tried to do First Pharmaceuticals' work, but as I logged into their IPO files I realized how little of it I understood. My contribution was essentially sex with Albert, and the meager funds I invested.

I understand cooking videos. I looked for new recipes that my family would enjoy, which would bring me closer to them. I came across a dolled-up tuna casserole, and as I read the list of ingredients realized that I was not going to win back their love in the kitchen. It had to be through the wealth and success the IPO would bring me.

I left early for work on Monday and accomplished nothing there. Albert picked up on my sour mood, sat beside me in my office, and silently held my hand. When Thomas came in full of bluster, Albert told him quietly to leave. I was surprised to see him acquiesce.

I wanted to break the ice Monday afternoon, so on the way home I stopped at Kentucky Fried Chicken and bought a large bucket. I announced the treat as I came in the door. Kevin glanced up at me and said "Caroline made tuna casserole." I looked at the kitchen table and saw it was set for three. There were no dishes at my seat.

My heart broke, rather than the ice. I left the bucket on the table and fled downstairs.

I had stopped sobbing when Arnold brought me a tray with tuna casserole, a piece of chicken, and a diet ginger ale. He put it on the table, then sat on the edge of the bed I was lying on, face down. He silently rubbed my back for maybe ten minutes before going back upstairs.

"How are you feeling," Albert asked when I got to my office on Tuesday.

I shook my head and sighed. "I'm tired, I'm nauseous, I'm really scared."

"I'm here for you,"

That was the most comforting thing he could have said. I leaned my head on his shoulder. "Thank you."

His father barged in and looked at us. "We can fool around later if you're horny. We've got too much material to review now. We're launching next week. Remember?"

"Get out," Albert hissed.

"Don't talk to me like that, boy. Both of you be in my office in fifteen minutes." He left before Albert could answer back.

"He means well," I said.

Albert gave me a look and shook his head. He clearly didn't agree. "Did Thomas tell you anything about my mother?"

"No."

"Ask me after the meeting."

The meeting was the usual, reviewing reams and reams of documents that I didn't understand. Candy talked up a storm, her self-assurance satisfying Thomas and the other experts at the table with us. I was reminded of the story of the professor who had written a social science paper that contained nothing logical, nothing that made any sense but used a lot of jargon. He submitted the hoax article to a number of peer-reviewed social science journals, and it was accepted by almost all of them. I didn't think Candy was pulling a hoax on us but realized that I had no way of knowing either way. What scared me was the realization that Thomas Firsten probably also couldn't tell.

Our receptionist knocked on the conference room door. "There's a gentleman here for Sarah Sanborn. He says he needs five minutes of your time."

"Thanks, Penny."

Thomas scowled and nodded. I got up, feeling a little shaky. Albert quickly jumped up and took me by the arm. He ignored his father's demand that he stay, and walked with me to the reception area.

"Are you Sarah Sanborn?"

I nodded.

He handed me a large envelope and took a picture of it in my hands. "You've been served."

I collapsed onto the reception area couch, my heart racing. Albert sat with me, looking worried. "Bring water," he told Penny. He took the envelope from my hand, pulled out the document for a moment, and closed it again. "I'm sorry." He held my hand, giving me the water to sip.

Penny came back over. "Can I do anything to help?"

Gasping, I shook my head.

Thomas came storming over to the reception area. "Why aren't you back inside? We have important work to do. We're paying top dollar for the expertise gathered in that room."

"Father, Mrs. Sanborn's husband is suing for divorce."

Thomas' face lit up. "That's fantastic! That means we can have her all the time."

Albert jumped to his feet. I could see the heat emanating from his eyes. "Are you out--"

"Albert, shh. It's okay." I caressed his hand. I didn't want him to lose it. We had too much important work for our plans to be derailed by a father-son war. "Go ahead, I'll come in a few minutes. I just want my heart to calm down."

He glared at his father. "We'll be in shortly."

Thomas put his hands on his hips, ready to respond angrily.

"I said we'll be there in a few minutes. Go spend that time with your experts."

For a shy, socially inept person, Albert was quite effective. I had to smile at him as soon as his father's back was turned. "Thanks, Albert. You're really terrific."

"Let's go to your office, rather than sit here in the open." He helped me up. Once my door was closed I glued my body to Albert's, and kissed him fiercely.

"I love you, Sarah."

I replied by kissing him again.

"We'll get through this together," he said.

His soothing words cleared the fog that had overpowered my mind. But once the fog was gone, I saw Kevin and Caroline. And Arnold. "Will you help me save my family?"

"If that's what you want. If it's possible."

"Yes, it is. I don't know." I put the envelope on my desk. "Let's go back to the meeting."

"Are you okay?"

"With you, yes."

After the meeting, I asked Albert about his mother. She had suffered a nervous breakdown when he was ten. "That's when I supposedly got on "the spectrum." My dad's pretty effective at what he does." He looked me in the eyes and smiled. "Enough of that. You have your own things to deal with." He squeezed my hand. "You have me to help you deal with them."

I was confused. I desperately wanted to save my marriage, keep my family. At the same time, I realized I loved Albert Firsten. I felt it was love between friends, rather than romantic love. But I had enjoyed making love with him, and that's something you do with a romantic lover.

I took a hotel room that evening, stopping first at Target to buy some overnight necessities. I wasn't up to facing my family, and I didn't want to be anywhere near the Firstens. I loved Albert but loathed Thomas; they were always together. I read through the divorce petition. He wanted to let the children decide who would get custody. That was a no-brainer, considering the way they'd been treating me lately. Arnold offered me very generous alimony payable for ten years or until I re-married, whichever came first. It was clear that he had zero confidence in the First Pharmaceuticals IPO, he had zero confidence in my judgment, parental or financial skills. It was bad enough that he filed for divorce. He made things exponentially worse by being so insulting.

I made a list of points I wanted my lawyer to address. I wanted zero financial support; I was, or rather would soon be independently wealthy. I considered offering alimony to Arnold, but that would be stooping to his level. The kids were too young and too easily swayed to decide on custody, so there had to be joint custody. He could have the house; I'd buy a bigger one.

The list was depressing; I didn't want a divorce. I loved my husband, I loved my children. I called my cousin Julia, a family law attorney. She said the first thing I needed was a motion to be allowed back in my house. I explained that I wasn't there by my own choice. She said I had to return ASAP. She added that our initial response should include a demand for counseling.

I told her that I might be pregnant from Albert Firsten. "Oh," she said. "That changes everything. Take a test."

"I'm afraid."

"If it turns out you're not, you'll have panicked for nothing. If you are, we have to follow an entirely different strategy. Text me the results tomorrow morning.

There was a CVS around the corner from the hotel. The result showed that I had good reason to panic. Julia told me to go home after work, and not mention it till there was an opportune moment. She reminded me that under state law I had another four months to get an abortion if I so wanted. I should do it quickly if I wanted to improve my chances of keeping my family together.

"Yeah, destroy an addition to the family to preserve the family."

"The new baby would be a half-sibling to your children, but no relation at all to your husband."

I got to the office late, earning a scowl from Thomas, and a kiss on the cheek from Albert. I faxed Arnold's divorce petition to Julia and tried to focus on my work. That was difficult because there was nothing really there for me to do. The "experts" had everything in place for our Friday launch; it was just a matter of time. I made sure our manufacturing lab was functioning normally, that it had all the supplies and ingredients it needed, then went to my office and shuffled papers from one side of my desk to the other.