Clothes on the Line

Story Info
A mature story.
1.3k words
4.29
17.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been mowing Widow Johnson's yard for almost 6 yrs. Now I was 18 and going to college at the end of the summer it was more about being neighborly rather than the money. Hazel Johnson was widowed in her early 50's and had to be around 60 now.

When ever she did laundry she hung them on the line to dry. Line dried clothes in the Midwest always just felt & smelled better. It was always a challenge when she hung sheets, bras, & undies. I always wondered if that meant she was getting lucky, she was teasing me, or just wasn't aware then I was a horny 18yr old virgin.

I don't know if she watched but I always pretended to nibble on her massive bras or granny panties when I mowed under them.

It was a hot day in August, when I was finishing up. Hazel invited me to sit on the back step and offered me a lemonade and sat with me for a few minutes.

"Do my unmentionables bother you when mowing?" Mrs Johnson asked.

"No, I get around them, I worry about bumping them and getting them dirty." I replied.

"I don't mind dirty, it's been a long time since big, young, sweaty men made my undies dirty" she responded.

I think I nearly choked on my lemonade at that one.

"You better finish up, then go home and clean up. I need to run to the bank to make sure I can pay you, come knock on the door in about an hour."

I tried to hide my hard on as I cleaned up and not stare too much at her Bra & Panties on the clothes line, who knows if I was successful. I got home put the mower away and took a very cold shower. Being only 18 and hearing the myths of jerking off will make you gay or blind or have hairy palms I didn't relive myself. I got dressed in a pair of gym shorts & T-shirt put on my sandals walked back to Mrs Johnson's house.

I could see the screen door was the only thing closed and could feel the cold air from the A/C pumping out. Old Man Johnson would have flipped if he was still alive. I knocked and heard Mrs Johnson yell from the kitchen to come in and close the door behind me.

As I walked into the kitchen there was Mrs Johnson in a black satin robe and pair of short heels. I must have stopped in the doorway with my mouth agape as she giggled at me and asked; "Do you like it?"

I could only nod in agreement.

"I've seen you, pretending to nibble on my panties on the line, I thought you might like the real thing?"

Again I was speechless. She walked over and pulled me close to her and adjust my bulging pants to get closer, somehow she also untied her robe and just leaned in and kissed me full on the lips.

As I kissed back, she said; "I'm so happy you like this" and pulled my hands inside her robe around to her naked ass. She continued to kiss me and push her massive boobs against me while I held her ass with both hands. She broke our kiss long enough for her to whisper, "a woman likes to have her ass goosed while she kisses", and then she stuck her tongue back in my mouth. I think I whimpered and finally started squeezing her ass.

I have no idea how long we stood there French kissing and squeezing her ass. Finally she took one hand and brought it up to her boob and said, "squeeze here too" and so here I was with a handful of ass and boob squeezing away. She pulled her robe back and grabbed her own nipple and gave it a twist making it erect and said, "come and nibble now".

With her heels on she was nearly as tall as me so it wasn't difficult to bend over slightly and take her nipple on my mouth. I never let go of her ass while I tried to swallow nipple and boob. I must have finally done something right as it was her turn to whimper. She pushed me back and that took some effort as I didn't want to let go. It was then I realized we were still standing in the kitchen. She grabbed my hand and pulled me with her as we walked out of the kitchen and down the hall. We walked into a bedroom with a big tall bed with fresh linen sheets. She stopped and turned around and dropped her robe. She pulled me close and asked; "Let's find out how you nibble down below". I was shocked. I had no idea what I was doing? Will it taste good? Will she pee in my mouth? I was so naive.

She gently sat on the edge of the bed and pulled my hand toward her hairy nether regions. I was so scared. It was damp to the touch and she coo'd as my hand spread her bush and touched her pussy. My fingers gently running across and lightly penetrating. As I stood on the edge of the bed looking down on her, she placed her hand over the top of mine and held my fingers still and thrust them into her. It was warm and wet and I was two fingers deep past my knuckles. She kissed me passionately as I stood there and fingered her pussy. Finally, She panted heavily; "kiss my pussy".

She laid back on the bed and spread her legs. With my fingers still inside her, I kneeled in front of her and slowly started kissing around her hairy mound. She moaned and sighed deeply, and then grabbed the top of my head with both hands and directed me to her moistness. I started slowly kissing, licking that tart damp pussy. She pulled my head down and held it in place. I had no choice but to deeply French her wetness, licking around my fingers, between the folds, running my tongue around and across.

Suddenly, without warning her legs closed tightly on my head, her back arched and she thrust her hips engulfing my entire mouth in her pelvic region. I was stuck as she continued to squeeze my head and buck her hips. It was hard to breath, my mouth full and nose deep in her hairy pelvic mound. The fluid from inside her became more intense and covered my mouth and ran down my chin. Surely, I was going to suffocate here.

Then slowly she released pressure and pulled my head up. I must have looked terrified, as she looked at me and panted; "My poor boy, you don't even know what you've done". She pulled me all the way up to her mouth and kissed me passionately full on the lips with all of her tongue. She pulled back and commented on what a wonderful job I had done.

"Do you want to cum, too?"

Chuckling I respond, "I almost did, but your death grip leg lock stopped me."

"Go ahead pull you penis out for Hazel and show me how big & hard it is."

I dropped my shorts and pulled my penis out she sat up in the bed and reached out to touch it. She slowly stroked it and said, "I'm so sorry, I promise to make it up to you". She then slid off the bed and kneeled in front of me and took my whole cock in her mouth. I was stunned and weak in the knees. She squeezed my balls and slurped loudly. Sucking hard she slid my cock in and out of her soft mouth. I groaned and barely got the words, "I'm cumming" out.

I thrust my hips, as she sucked my cock and squeezed my balls, I felt like I was cumming for hours. As I began to calm down, she pulled back and asked me to help her up.

I held her tightly and we kind of just swayed. Finally, she kissed me and squeeze my cock and asked if I wanted more? I nodded quietly and she kissed me more, but that's another story.