Clothing Optional Day at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fantasies gave way to dreams. In Gina's dream, she was making love to Harold in a candlelit room, straddling him on the bed, her hands in her hair, her back arched...then she looked down and Harold had become Dan. She was momentarily confused, and then she felt another pair of hands coming around from behind her, caressing her breasts, and she turned around and there was Harold, on his knees behind her, pushing her forward onto Dan and then sliding his cock neatly and effortlessly into her ass, and her mouth fell open as she reveled in the double penetration, Harold and Dan squeezing her tight between them, her body erupting in an explosive orgasm, so strong it woke her up, to find herself alone in bed. Where did that come from? she thought. I've never even HAD anal sex.

In the adjacent room, Tori was dreaming about being on a bed and sucking her boyfriend Stan's cock. She loved giving blow jobs, and after looking at Dan's cock all day her mouth was aching for it. She closed her eyes, rubbed her hands up and down on his thighs and let her tongue drift up one side and then down the other, round and round, he felt so good and hard and tasted delicious. Then suddenly the taste changed. Her hands that had been rubbing her thighs suddenly felt smoother, like he had shaved his legs. Then she opened her eyes, and Stan was no longer Stan. Stan was no longer a man. He had become Gina, and Tori felt a surge of erotic energy as she realized she was going down on her friend. She hesitated momentarily then let herself go. Her tongue knew exactly what to do, and Gina was looking down on her with lust and passion. Tori became so lost in pleasuring Gina that she didn't even feel the presence behind her, until two hands came up to rub her ass, and then she gasped as a warm, hard cock slid inside her soaking wet pussy. She turned to look behind her, expecting to see Stan, but it was Dan, looking lovingly down on her, easing in and out of her with an impossibly long, hard cock, filling her beyond anything she had ever imagined. She looked back at Gina, who was smiling at her. She smiled back, ran her lips through her pubic hair, drinking in her scent, and then plunged her tongue deeply inside her once again. It was only a few moments before she could feel Dan quickening his pace. His cock grew even further, and in her heightened sense she could feel his orgasm coming. She felt her tongue circling Gina's clit and could also sense her peaking. As all three moved towards a massive simultaneous orgasm, Gina's high pitched screaming jolted Tori awake, to find herself alone in bed. Holy shit, she thought. I've never even been with a woman.

Dan's dream found him back out on the porch, the sky was blue and he was laid out flat on his back on the recliner. Gina was straddling him, his cock buried deep inside her. Tori was sitting on his face, grinding her pussy down onto his tongue. Oddly, his tongue had taken on the shape of a penis, and he was using it as a multipurpose tool, gently licking her clit and then plunging it into her, reaching into the depths of her warm, wet pussy and moving it all around, touching every nook and corner, thrusting it in and out. Meanwhile, his cock had all the dexterity and flexibility of his tongue, so he was able to perform the same actions on Gina. Judging by the intense groans coming from above him, he knew they were quite enjoying it. Then it became quiet, and he became aware they had leaned into each other and were intensely making out with each other, their tongues intertwining passionately. Dan could feel the orgasm coming, from both his tongue-cock and his cock-tongue, they were building together, his entire body was a massive throbbing organ, and then he heard a voice, coming from the door onto the deck.

"Dan, what are you doing?!?" the voice said.

He looked up and it was Ellen. She was standing there between the OTHERS, the three of them looking at them with their mouths hanging open. Thankfully, Dan was shocked awake. He looked down and his cock was so hard the sheet was tented. Even after jerking off twice last night, he thought. He looked out the window and realized it was already morning.

In fact, it was 10 am, he couldn't believe how late he had slept. He put his feet on the floor and rubbed his head to clear the cobwebs, trying to remember what had happened the day before. Then he saw the ripped up pair of boxers, and it all came back to him.

What a wild time, he thought. Pretty amazing that we didn't break down and cheat on the OTHERS after all that. He made the assumption that sober heads would be more reserved about walking around with a loin cloth, so he threw on a pair of shorts and a shirt and staggered out to the kitchen. He noticed the refrigerator was open and someone was on the other side, blocked by the door. As he walked in, the door shut and there stood Tori. Buck naked. Smiling.

"Morning Dan," she said cheerily. "We thought you might sleep all day."

She took the glass of orange juice and pranced across the floor, her beautiful ass sparkling in the morning light. When she got to the door of her room, she stopped and turned back towards Dan.

Dan was still standing where he was before, eyes glued on her, mouth open, stunned into shock and silence.

"Gina and I have decided to make today clothing optional," Tori said. "We're hoping you'll join us."

She turned and went on into her room, leaving Dan in virtual pieces. He was still standing there, trying to figure out if he was still dreaming, when Gina walked into the den, got some coffee, kissed Dan on the cheek, said good morning, and walked over and sat on the couch, all without a single comment or discussion about the fact that she was completely nude—and stunning at it.

"Well," said Gina deviously. "Are you going to join us?"

Dan pinched himself, twice, to see if he was dreaming. He wasn't. He gathered his senses enough to get a cup of coffee and go back to his room, where he sat on the bed and contemplated.

He definitely wanted to be naked, he had quite enjoyed yesterday. But what about the OTHERS? What would they say?

He heard giggling in the other room. Fuck it, he thought. There's nothing wrong with being nude with friends. He threw off his clothes and walked into the den naked, to the appreciative cheers of his naked friends. They hugged and kissed and high fived in celebration of their new found clothing freedom.

One issue quickly became apparent for Dan. He was not going to be able to restrain his cock, it was quickly at half mast and rising in reverence to his very hot naked friends. Soon it was at full strength, and Dan was taking hapless measures to try and cover up, from standing behind the kitchen counter to holding his hands in front of himself. There was little doubt the girls were quite aware as well, and Dan decided to confront the issue.

"I apologize for this," he said, pointing to his erection. "I can't seem to control myself in the presence of beautiful naked women."

The girls laughed. "Don't worry about it," said Tori, coming over to pat him gently on the ass. "We'd be offended if he wasn't excited."

Gina walked over and pointed her index finger at Dan's cock mockingly. "Just don't get any crazy ideas, mister," she said.

At ease to showcase his proud erection, Dan relaxed and enjoyed the exquisite situation. Gina and Tori made some bloody mary drinks, they shared a morning joint and a quick breakfast. The girls were apparently so not offended by Dan's erection that they took it upon themselves to keep it going. Every time he started to fade at all, they would do or say something tantalizingly sexy to get the flagpole back up. At one point, Dan was able to relax down below 50%, and the girls had to pull out all the stops.

"Hey Dan," said Tori in a sexy, low voice. "Is it true that men get turned on when they see women make out?"

She sauntered over to where Gina was on the couch climbed on top of her in a full straddle, and launched into a warm sexy kiss that felt like it lasted well longer than it needed to - Dan was rock hard at two seconds, the kiss continued for quite a bit longer.

After that scene, the three made the decision that the deck would probably a more appropriate place than the beach to spend the day.

Dan set up the chairs so that he was in between the two girls and facing them, so he was in perfect position to enjoy their beautiful bodies. He could reach out and touch their thighs, should he want to, and they could reach out and touch his too...

They started out on their stomachs, and this time they were nice enough to let Dan rub on the lotion. He was pretty sure he was the luckiest guy on earth, rubbing lotion on one beautiful body and then the next, taking special care to fully protect every inch of the tender skin on their asses. The girls were kind enough to return the favor.

After just a half hour Dan couldn't stand not being able to see his beautiful naked friends, so he rolled over. They had both dozed off slightly so he could enjoy them full without feeling like he was staring. He couldn't believe just how stunning his friends looked naked. As he was admiring their bodies, he also realized that he should probably get some sunscreen on his never-exposed-to-the-sun areas. He plopped a big wad of lotion on his hand and began rubbing it in. When he got to the point of rubbing lotion into his cock and balls, he quite naturally, given the circumstance, began to get a bit carried away. He stroked the lotion onto his hard cock, from top to bottom, looking first at Gina's body then over at Tori. He leaned his head back and closed his eyes, continuing to stroke his cock. He imagined that it was the girls stroking his cock, taking turns while they made out with each other....

He heard a noise and opened his eyes, and blushed to find that the girls had woken up and were laying on their sides watching him jerk off.

"I....uh, was just trying to get some lotion on, didn't want to get burned there," he stammered.

The girls just grinned. "Well, that's a pretty sensitive area, you should probably reapply every 15 minutes or so," Tori said.

Dan relaxed, realizing that the girls had just told him it was cool if he jerked off while looking at their naked bodies. This just couldn't get any better.

Then it did. The girls decided to torment him further yet, putting lotion on each other. First Gina rubbed the lotion onto Tori's breasts, then Tori returned the favor, first on Gina's lovely breasts and then she rubbed it in the white areas where her bikini had been. It may have been Dan's imagination, but it seemed like Tori took special care to rub the lotion in thoroughly around GIna's pussy, and when it was Tori's turn, Gina did the same. Meanwhile, Dan's hand never stopped stroking what was left of the lotion on his cock. He had to slow his pace occasionally to keep from getting overheated.

It didn't help any that Gina and Tori were paying very close attention, in fact their eyes were transfixed on his hard cock. Without taking her eyes off him Tori held her open hand out to Gina. "I believe I need to reapply," she said softly.

Gina handed her the lotion and Tori loaded up her hand and unabashedly began rubbing the lotion around her own pussy, her eyes still on Dan's cock. Her fingers ran up and down along her slit, and then sliding a finger inside. Dan's eyes nearly fell out of his head watching his gorgeous friend masturbating right in front of him. Gina's voice broke the tension.

"I need to reapply too," she said.

For the next several minutes, the friends sat in the sun, watching each other revel in mutual masturbation. They were close enough to reach out and touch each other intimately, but separated by the unseen presence of the OTHERS. The frequent passing of the lotion led to the lingering touch, but other than that there was no direct contact.

It seemed like the most natural thing in the world when Dan finally became overcome by the fact that he was mutually masturbating with two beautiful, nude women, and climaxed. Gina and Tori watched with their mouths open as he let go with a massive release, pooling up on his stomach before he wiped it up with a towel. He didn't apologize, and none was necessary, Gina and Tori had enjoyed every minute.

All three simultaneously took a deep, satisfied breath and let it slowly out, relaxing back on their chairs. They sat in their own thoughts for a while.

"That was quite satisfying," cooed Gina.

"Indeed," replied Dan.

"I wonder if the OTHERS would even mind," Tori said. "I mean, after all, this is more like watching porno than having sex, right?"

The three of them pondered the situation in silence for a moment. "I don't think Harold would mind me watching porn," she said.

Dan nodded. "I agree but not completely," he said, trying to sound serious. "I've never seen a porno with women as hot as you two."

The girls giggled hysterically. Tori squeezed the lotion container, shooting a load out that hit Dan right in the balls, and Gina tossed a cup of warm water on his chest.

"The truth is Dan, you look mighty good naked too," Tori said, looking at him carefully from head to toe. "Very impressive."

"I think your cock is perfect," Gina said, blushing at her own forwardness.

Dan smiled proudly. "Thanks, he likes to hear compliments."

"One thing I think would be an improvement," said Tori, eyeing his cock. "I think a little manscaping would help."

"Manscaping?" Dan asked

"Yeah, just a little trimming back of the pubes," she said. "See how Gina and I trim our pubic hair neat, you could do that too."

"Hmm, I don't know," Dan said.

"Trust me," Tori winked. "Your cock is big now, but if you trim the hair back it will look even bigger. Gina, go in the kitchen and bring me the scissors."

Dan's eyes got big at the idea of Tori working in that area, especially wasted. Before he could protest Gina was back and the two girls were kneeling on either side of his chair, Tori moving in with the scissors with what seemed like reckless abandon.

Tori was pretty handy with the scissors though, deftly trimming back the pubic hairs above his cock. Without even thinking about it, she lifted Dan's semi erect cock so it was pointing straight at the sky and had Gina hold it there while she continued her trimming work. It made Dan nervous having the sharp scissors there, but Gina's soft hand on his cock was making him grow hard once again. It grew even harder when Gina's hand moved up and down, ever so slightly, on his shaft.

Tori continued to make it seem clinical though, diligently working to trim his hair back neat, moving her face around his cock to make sure she got all sides. Then she reached out and lightly scratched his balls.

"Have you ever shaved your balls?" she said.

On the one hand, the idea of the two girls lovingly shaving his balls sounded wonderful, on the other hand, he imagined how stitches would look on his scrotum. He opted for courage. "Bring me a shot of Tequila," he roared. "And shave my balls."

For the next ten minutes, Dan alternated between pleasure and anxiety, as the two girls lathered up his balls and took turns shaving his balls, which pretty much felt like they were tickling and caressing his balls. When they were through shaving, they poured glasses of warm water of him, rinsing him clear so they could see the result.

"Very nice," said Gina. "NOW it's perfect."

Dan had to admit, his cock looked bigger and better with the hair trimmed back, and he loved the feeling of clean shaven balls.

Tori was just grinning and looking in admiration. "Delicious," she said. "He looks good enough to kiss."

Before she could stop herself, she had leaned forward and planted a warm, wet kiss right on the side of Dan's rock hard cock. The contact made him twitch a bit, and Tori couldn't help but blush and giggle.

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself," she said. "Your cock is irresistible and my mouth has been missing that."

"Do you really miss that?" Gina asked. "I don't really like oral sex."

Tori's mouth fell open in surprise. "Wow, giving a guy a blow job is one of my favorite things about having sex," she said.

"I don't know," Gina said sadly. "I don't think I'm very good at it."

"Hmmm, well describe how you do it," Tori said.

Gina looked at Dan's cock. "Well, I push it forward, and then I put my mouth on it then I take it off, and then I keep doing it tell he tells me to stop."

"I'm not even sure what you just described, it doesn't sound like a blow job at all," Tori said.

Dan watched in a trance as the girls discussed giving blow jobs just inches awake from his cock. It was almost like he wasn't there anymore, but they kept referencing his cock in the conversation.

Suddenly, Tori pointed to Dan's cock. "Show me what you mean," she said.

Gina's eyes got big and she backed away. "No, I can't do that, it wouldn't be right," she whispered.

"This is not sex, this is sex education," Tori said. "You desperately need to know how to do this, not just for you, for Harold. Don't you agree, Dan?"

Dan nodded, enthusiastically. "I'm willing to help," he said.

Gina looked at Dan, then at Tori. After a few more words of encouragement, she wrapped her fingers around Dan's cock, jerked it forward and then jammed her mouth down on it, then lifted up, then went back and did it again.

Dan didn't think it was possible to ruin a blow job, some are just better than others, but this was awful. His cock was pointing uncomfortably down, her teeth were hitting his cock and she looked like she was a scuba diver trying to get air from a bad tank. Tori stopped Gina before he started bleeding.

"Hang on there sweetie, before you hurt him," Tori said.

Gina looked like she might cry. "I knew I sucked at that," she said.

Tori chuckled. "Blow jobs are supposed to suck," she said. "Now I'm going to teach you the right way."

Gina released her death grip on Dan's cock and settled back to listen.

"I like to think of a blow job as having two distinct parts," Tori started. "First, there is the teasing, caressing part, which is done with the tongue, and the lips. Then there is the sucking part, when the cock is actually all the way in your mouth. Wouldn't you agree Dan?"

Jolted out of a trance, Dan nodded, enthusiastically.

"Now watch this," she said, taking Dan's cock lightly into her hand. She suddenly stopped herself as she realized what was happening. "Understand," she said to both of them, "this is all just for education."

They both nodded, enthusiastically.

Tori's attention returned to Dan's cock. She lightly kissed the top, then down the side, around the other side up and down. Then she slipped her tongue out, licked slowly up from the base, reaching the top and swirling around the head of his cock, then gently back down again, covering Dan's swollen cock with saliva.

She stopped for an instruction break. "Now, this should be done gently, and slowly. You should mix it up, licking and kissing, occasionally looking up at your man, making eye contact, smiling at him. Don't you think Dan?"

Dan had swallowed his tongue, so he just nodded.

"Now, the next part, when you put his whole cock in your mouth, its very important to keep your teeth out of the way, you only want your tongue and the soft parts of your mouth to come in contact with him. And you don't jam it in and out. When Dan was... well, putting on lotion earlier, he was doing it with long, slow strokes, and that's what you should do with your mouth. Observe."

She did just as she described, taking him softly into her mouth and letting him glide slowly all the way in, then drifting back out so that only the tip was in her mouth, and she pursed her lips around the head of his cock, and then let it slide comfortably back in. After three of four times of this, Dan was audibly groaning, while Gina watched mesmerized.