Cloudy Daye Comes Prepared 01

Story Info
Cloudy Daye is prepared for the big storm.
4.6k words
4
2.9k
1
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you're cruising around Middleton, you might see me at the corner store, the gas station or at Candi's Corner once in a while. But I guarantee that you will never see me on the TV news as one of those people in a long line at the grocery store or the gas station when a big storm rolls in. When the weather lady announces that a hurricane in the Gulf is going to become a Tropical Storm as it makes a right turn out of the Gulf, I'm on it. I have plenty of space for extra food and water and I fill that space well in advance of the storm's arrival. I promise you that no TV Reporter will ever stick a microphone through my SUV window and ask me why I waited until the last minute to buy gas and food.

Besides, if the TV Reporter understands fashion, he or she may notice that I'm interviewing in female Denim shorts and that's not how I'm going to be called out. Stacey Storms from TV3 is never going to point out that I'm wearing hip hugger jean shorts on live TV.

So, as soon as Stacey Storms showed the anticipated path of Hurricane Darrin, I got busy and stocked my shelves with food, snacks, beer and water. Again, well in advance of those who wait until the storm is crossing over the state line and barrels towards the Atlantic Coast. While they are out trying to find the last box of Coco Anything, I'll be in the backyard wiping down my home generator. My biggest concern is how close my house is to the Middleton River and what might happen if it crests, but so far, so good.

And one thing you learn living in the south is that you can see it coming. The other thing you learn is to keep your TV tuned to TV3 as the storm approaches and while Stacey Storms is broadcasting live because you never know when she may have a wardrobe failure which is something that everybody would love to see.

The bad news about big storms rolling through my area is that all other businesses begin to board their places up before the storm hits which means I won't be stopping into Kelli's Closet for a Raspberry Vodka and a little flirting tonight.

The good news is that I should be able to dress as Cloudy Daye for at least the next four days straight. And if I have to go outside to check on my neighbors, well, I have figured out how to adjust my hair quickly for either a Conner Daniels look or a Cloudy Daye look with a few swipes and a ball cap. Besides, Mrs. Burns already caught me with leftover eyeliner on once and that pretty much means the entire street has heard that story. A story which I deny by the way.

So, as long as the wind doesn't blow my propane tank over or my roof off, I am ready for TS Darrin.

Unfortunately, according to Stacey Storms, there is going to be a lot of wind and rain coming our way about 8 pm tonight, which means my first order of business was to be showered, shaved and dressed by 8 pm so I can keep one eye on the TV and the other eye on the Chang boards for any of my friends who might be stupid enough to video the storm as it blows their street up. Yeah, you know they are out there, right?

My second order of business was to neatly place a pair of "men's" training shorts, a large T-Shirt, my Mud Hens ball cap and a pair of deck shoes right near the front door, just in case Conner has to give Trisha Palms mouth to mouth once the storm blows through.

My third order of business was to lounge around in basically my undies, a logo crop top, my purple undies and paint my toe nails black.

My fourth order of business was to sit on the couch with my legs pulled up while the nail polish dried and keep my eye out for even a hint of areola from Stacey Storms. I mean, the TV ratings would sky rocket, right?

And before it got too late, I called the Pizza shop just to see if they were open, which to my surprise, they were, but the old guy on the phone said they were going to close at 9 pm for the safety of their employees. I ordered a large Italian party sub, a large Pizza, a medium Pizza and two large Greek Salads and promised that the delivery person would get a nice tip. I thought I would be the good neighbor and have an extra Pizza and Greek Salad on hand just in case any of the trees on street take out some of my neighbor's power.

When the guy on the phone said "35 minutes" I knew I had 35 minutes to get some decent makeup on and to get casually dressed. And to me, nothing says "stormy night" like capri tie-string cartoon PJ's and a blue headband. And just because I'm home alone, my new black logo boy brief undies will do just fine. One look in the mirror told me that I was good enough to answer the door for the food delivery guy in flip flops.

"Hi. That will be $52 even please. It looks like you're getting prepared for the storm."

"Hello, there young man. Here, you can keep the change. Some of this food is for my neighbors just in case things get crazy tonight and for my friend who insists on stopping by to pick up my extra game box in case he has to stay indoors. Listen, I'm sorry I made you come out in the rain, but thanks for coming out just the same. I also hope this is your last delivery for the night. What's your name?"

"Timmy. And this is too much of a tip, not that I'm complaining. What's your name?"

"Cloudy. Cloudy Daye. Just keep the cash. I appreciate you coming out before we get blasted."

"Alright, thanks. And yeah, this should be my last delivery before Sal closes the place down. The crew will probably hang out in the shop for a while and then we all get an early out."

"OK, Timmy, I'll see you later. Please, give Suzie my best and try not to forget where I live."

"Whoa, do you know Suzie?"

"LOL, yeah, everyone knows Suzie, right? Put your number in my phone and be on your way before it gets too bad out, Timmy. And by way, I wouldn't be mad if you let Suzie know that you got hard for me, you know, brag about it a little. Be safe."

OMG, the storm will be the best thing that happens to that little freak if he gets caught out in the rain. I mean, at least his warm up suit will have some sort of water on it because he clearly doesn't own a washing machine.

Before I go on, let me say that pajamas are clearly the way to go when the skies start to darken and the rain begins to fall and when you have a wide-eyed delivery guy on your front porch.

They are also the way to go when you're on the front porch with a bunch of food containers just as your friend, Billy, and his girlfriend, Luci, pull up because "he has to have that game box" or die trying. And to my credit, I did reply to his text to let them both know that things may be a little different this time when Billy barrows my spare game box for the 100th time. Plus, they just live around the corner and Billy could probably smell the hot Pizza.

I didn't mind taking care of my friends, but I'm not changing my clothes. If they need food that bad, then they have to accept Cloudy Daye in PJ's. If they need their phones charged that badly, then they need to accept that my eyelids are the such a nice shade of blue. And if they show up soaking wet from getting in and out of Billy's car, well, maybe we can dry them off.

And they were just in time to help me carry the food in and just before the skies were about to open up.

"Hurry up you guys before you get soaked. And Billy, put your eyes back in their sockets and help me carry the food in. Hey Luci, looking good as always. Come on in and eat while the Pizza is hot."

"Thanks, Cloudy Daye and I am so sorry to bother you on such a nasty night, but my boyfriend is an idiot sometimes. Grab the food and move it, Billy. We can't stay long."

"Ah, what's going on here and Conner, why are you wearing pajama's like and why is my girlfriend calling you Cloudy Daye?"

"Shut it, Billy and help me. And then have a seat on the couch and watch the bimbo weather lady. Luci, you can plug your phones in for a few minutes if you want to."

"Thanks, but just so we're clear, my idiot boyfriend probably still has a little faggot crush on you even after all of this time, so if you're going to prance around in front of him in those PJ's, well, then that's on you."

"Hey you two, I'm right here, you know."

"Oh, now Luci, I'm sure Billy will be able to contain himself while you're around. Sit down Billy and I'll get you a few slices and a beer."

"Maybe, but I have one rain drop spot on my shirt. Can I use your dryer or look around your closet and dresser and in that secret box under your bed?"

"Again, you two, I'm right here."

"Everything in my closet and dresser is either clean or new, Luci. Please, look around. I assume you would like a coffee? Spiked with one shot of Kahlua, you know, because of the storm?"

"Ah, two shots please, Cloudy Daye. Billy, keep your eye out for the nip slip that everyone knows is coming one of these days and eat your Pizza and by that, I mean I'm not feeding you later, so eat up."

It's funny how you can forget all about the blowing wind, the bending trees and the driving rain when a hot girl turns her back to you and walks down the hallway while she pulls her shirt off and there is no visible bra strap. I mean, what fallen tree, right? That was exciting to me. To Billy, it was code for he has 9 minutes to help me clear the Pizza plates because he was behind me at the Breakfast Bar while I was brewing Luci's spiked coffee.

"What's on your mind Billy?"

"Oh, you know, just trying to be helpful in the kitchen. So, how about bringing me another beer when you finish mixing her coffee?"

"How about you stop trying to finger bang me first? Besides, you'll never find home plate with what I'm wearing tonight, well, at least while I'm wearing them. Go sit down and I'll bring you a beer."

"Just like the good old days, right?"

"Hah, we remember the good old days differently. But, it's nice to know that you still get hard for me. Now go, it sounds like Stacey Storms is reporting on power outages."

That's about the time Luci made her announcement from inside of my bedroom. You know, yelling from around the corner and from down the hall and into the living room.

"Cloudy, I found some perfect rainwear, but it's all new. Can I take the tags off and open the packages?"

"Sure Luci. Your coffee is on the Breakfast Bar cooling off, so take your time. You don't mind if Billy has a fourth beer, do you?"

"No, I don't mind. I'll be out in a moment. And tell me later why you have so many unopened packages of stuff. Do you need to get out more?"

As I sat on Billy's lap and handed him a beer and another slice of Pizza, I couldn't help but to wonder exactly what kind of rain gear Luci found in my closet to wear on such a stormy night? I mean, my rain coat is in the front closet and my boots are by the back door.

And then I wondered no more because she strutted out of the hallway in my newest lingerie set. And OMG, did she look good in it. LOL, a little slutty because that was what I was going for, but oh how I wish I could fill it out like that. And oh yeah, as I watched her walk towards the kitchen, all I could see was my face on her shoulders, meaning I have software to do that.

The lingerie was an animal print corset, a matching thong, a garter belt and black nylon stockings. It was such simple outfit, yet so sexy, on her anyways. And what do you know, it wasn't as slutty as I thought it would be.

"That's enough you two. Cloudy Daye, get off of my boyfriend's lap. Billy, finish your beer and grab your stupid game box. We need to get going before as hell breaks loose outside."

When a barely dressed hot girl standing in front of you with her hands on her hips tells you to do something, you do it. And then you say to yourself, wow, I was never going to be able to wear that thong, was I? I mean, it barely covered her and she has a smooth front. And then you remind yourself to stop staring because she is your friend's girlfriend.

"Thanks for the coffee by the way and hey, wow, nice spike job. And I can't wait to hear how you planned on filling this corset out, which I'm keeping by the way. I mean, your little fake lap dance has my boyfriend all worked up and I'm going to have to suck him off on the way home, so fair is fair."

And then you remind yourself to stop staring again.

"Here Cloudy, get a few photos for my Chang account. Front, back and side, please, you know, enough photos to show exactly what it takes to fill out and wear such a slutty outfit. By the way Cloudy, shame on you for thinking you were going to be able to wear such a small thong. I mean, you may look good in jammies, but this corset isn't you honey. So, fire away."

Hah, little did she know that I took a few photos with my phone too and I can't wait to use that software. I mean, my Chang value is going up and it's going up in animal print.

While I was snapping off a few shots of Luci, Billy downed his beer, looked very dazed and confused and grabbed the spare game box. And look at that, Luci does have a little work to do on the drive home.

I handed Luci her phone back and went into the kitchen to get a plastic bag to protect the game box from the rain and Luci just stood there with her legs spread wide apart with one hand on her hip and the other hand, well, checking out her new corset. Which was nice to watch until, what the hell, the doorbell rang. Who in the hell is out in this weather at this hour and why are they at my door? Well, I don't know, but Luci, in barely nothing, was about to find out.

"I'll get it and I said that's enough Billy, times up. Get it together. We need to go."

"Ah, after you change?"

"No, I found a wind breaker to wear. Or don't you like me dressed like this? Huh, that's what I thought. Now, get your hand out of her butt crack and load up on some food for later. Cloudy Daye has plenty, and I mean plenty of food. OMG, you're such a faggot sometimes."

Oh yeah, I picked up my phone and hit record. I mean, who needs a nip slip from Stacey Storms when you have Luci opening the door in a corset and her legs spread apart like that? And by the way, I didn't realize that butt cheeks hang out that much in such a small thong, but there they were and I was still recording. LOL, Billy would be a fool if he ever lets Luci get away. She is one fine catch.

"Hi. I'm from the Pizza shop. One of our cooks, Suzie, made me bring over another small Pizza and another salad. Ah, is Cloudy Daye here? I'm supposed to deliver the free food in person. And by the way, holy hot stuff little hoochie momma. Give me a twirl, will you?"

LOL, Luci had him in a head lock quick and I think there may have been a quick jab to his eye or lip. I mean, never call a slut a hoochie momma, right?

"Cloudy, were you expecting a freaky little guy from the Pizza shop? His clothes look dirty and his nose is bleeding."

"OMG, Timmy, get inside and out of the rain. Luci, I sort of know him, so it will be fine, I suppose. You can release your head lock. By the way Luci, did you want to slowly walk to the kitchen again and grab the bottle of Kahlua?"

"Are you going to send me the video link?"

And look at that, she did give us a twirl and a walk and OMG, how in the hell do girls swing their hips like that? Hah, I am so fricking jealous.

"One last photo Cloudy because you know, you're so jealous right now. Send it to me babe. Let's go Billy."

One thing Timmy and I had in common at this moment was watching Luci walk to their car in my new lingerie, I mean, her new lingerie and my Mud Hens windbreaker. Oh boy, imagine the policeman's look if they get pulled over on the way home because she already removed the wind breaker and has her head down in his lap.

"Alright Timmy, let's get inside and get you out of those wet clothes. So, Suzie sent you, did she?"

"She did. Suzie said I should make sure you had enough to eat and that you were safe."

"Well, Suzie texted me and says I shouldn't let you outside in wet clothes. She says you might catch a cold. Did Suzie tell you not to be shy and to give me your wet running suit?"

"She may have said a few things. I think she said we should close the front door before I strip down to my boxers."

"Well, if Suzie were here, I'm sure she would say that's it's OK to just throw the jacket and pants over the front porch chairs. OMG, seriously? Spiderman boxers?"

"Oh yeah, he's the best, but Suzie said you might offer me a beer, maybe?"

"Hmmm, have a seat on the couch, right after I put a towel down on it. So, Suzie says you're a freak, but not a bad guy. And for some reason, I think you are kind of cute too. Did Suzie say anything about me?"

"Suzie said you're my type."

"Oh really? Well, Suzie says you're tired of getting nothing but hand jobs."

"Suzie said you wear cute undies all the time."

"Well, of course. But Suzie says you might enjoy a lap dance. Can you drink your beer while I sit here and move around like this?"

"Of course, but Suzie said I have to be careful not to make a mess on your cute undies."

"Well, Suzie is very thoughtful, but Suzie says that for such a small guy, I might be surprised by your other qualities."

"Suzie said that I should promise you a date, a real date, when the weather clears up."

"Suzie's quite smart, isn't she? Suzie says that taking a risk with you may not be the worse risk I ever take. Shall we sit together and watch Stacey Storms man handle her microphone like a hard cock?"

"Ah, the best soft porn on local TV. By the way, Suzie said that I can be irresistible at times."

This guy has strange qualities. He's really small, but has such a cute face. I know he is sex starved, but I can't just ask him to step off either. And his eyes, OMG, his eyes should scare me away, but they may be too hypnotic. And by hypnotic, I mean I'm grinding on his lap like my life depended on it.

"So, Timmy, did Suzie say anything about how I like things?"

"Well, and let me try to remember every detail here. Suzie said I should take control, flip you over, gently pull down your PJ's and thong, lick your butt crack to get it wet and ride you like I knew what I was doing and then give your rosebud a sticky wet and hot coating. That's what Suzie said."

"Wow, Suzie said all that, did she? Did Suzie say we should lay down on the towel, you know, just in you're a wild man and you stuff goes everywhere or did Suzie say we should lean over the washing machine?"

"Well, remember, Suzie is quite smart. She said I'm too short to hot dog you up against the dryer, so right here on the floor would be best. Oh, and Suzie said you should continue to stroke me like that to keep me pointing north. Anyways, that's what Suzie said."

Hypnotically speaking, I don't know who is a smoother talker? Suzie or Timmy? Anyways, it worked and for the first time in my fem transformation life, I was fishing a hard cock out of Spiderman boxers and keeping it, you know, pointing north. And if I'm really going to do this then Cloudy Daye may need a middle name, you know, to protect my identity.

"Listen Timmy, this is new to me. Did Suzie say you should take absolute control? I know she said that you should get me very wet back there. Have a little more beer."

"Oh yeah, Suzie said that I should have my way with you. Oh, by the way, I think Suzie whispered that you should get me wet and let me ream your mouth a little."

"Hah, Suzie did not whisper that, but she did mention that I should keep all options open for the future. Will this body position work for you, Timmy?"

"Oh, lift that ass a little higher and it's perfect. By the way, Suzie said that if I do a good job on your butt crack then you might make sex noises and tell me how good I am. You know, like squeal a few times."

"Did Suzie say you talk too much? By the way, it may be the first hard cock I've seen, but, well, congrats on that, Timmy."

"OMG, did Suzie say I had a big dick?"

"No, Suzie said you had a big cock and Suzie isn't wrong."

12