Clown Dictator

Story Info
Zombozo cements his place as Dictator.
7.3k words
3.09
3.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

A new world order was established when the clowns came. Led by their leader, Zombozo, they conquered the world in the course of two months. Nobody knew where they came from, but their arrival indicated a permanent change in the trajectory of history. People were either turned into clown slaves, mindless clowns that looked exactly like Zombozo and obeyed his every command without question, or herded into labor camps by the clown slaves, who possessed some of the magical power that Zombozo had.

Rather than casualties being taken, the soldiers were simply turned into clown slaves through a magical process known as clownification. Between the ever growing army, the near invulnerability and superhuman strength of the clown slaves, the clown's magical ability, Zombozo's unreal intelligence, and his complete control over his army, the clowns could not be stopped.

To describe the post Zombozo world, what first needs to be described is the clowns themselves. Entirely black and white, Zombozo was more than human. A big, black, clown nose, floppy black shoes, and white hands outlined his figure. He knew himself as the ruler of all that existed. All life existed to serve him.

Obedience was bliss, and Zombozo wanted to bring bliss to all that existed. The clown slaves looked exactly like their master and were linked to his mind, as to truly drown in submission. They did not need to eat, sleep, or drink. They were driven by Zombozo's power, which was driven by the energy of worship.

The army of clowns had one purpose: give all the gift of servitude. Zombozo could have simply turned all into clown slaves, but instead he decided to let the humans have the opportunity to learn obedience on their own. All humans were forced into labor camps where they created enough goods to support the remaining humans or create things for the clowns.

The children were sent to schools to be taught by the clowns about the glories of obedience. Loyalty to Zombozo was taught above all else. He was a father, a ruler, and a God all in one. Time with parents was limited to ensure an uninterrupted education, although they were able to spend some time with other humans.

The adults were also fed near constant propaganda and dissenters would simply disappear. Time not spent working was used to instill the joys of obedience into the people, and clowns watched over everything. Rumors of a small rebel group operating outside of Zombozo's thumb spread, but nobody knew if they were real.

Our story takes place 19 years after Zombozo took over. Humans still work in labor camps with the clown slaves watching over them and managing Zombozo's perfect world. Rumors of the rebel group still existed, but again remained unsubstantiated. Regardless, no action was taken against them as no major plays had been made.

Part 1: Ronan

Growing up, I had quite a good childhood. I've spent all 18 years of my life in and around the Northeastern Camp. Most of my time was spent around the clowns that ran our camp. From teachers to guards, I was endlessly thankful for the work the clowns did to maintain Zombozo's will.

Being raised up underneath Zombozo's rule was truly a perfect life. The school day was spent learning about his clown perfection and his rise to power. He was a benevolent god who gave us the ability to live underneath him. He is infinitely generous. Not only did he allow us to worship him with every bone in our bodies, he allowed us to interact with people who hadn't yet seen the light (such as my parents, who I met with every other weekend), and even allowed room for us to learn his glory.

I recall when I was younger, I felt constrained by the Camp and the school in which I lived. However, Zombozo, in his infinite perfection, allowed me to grow and realize how blessed I was to be living as he commanded. Obedience is paradise.

We spent our time participating in marches, pledges, songs and announcements. We learned of how Zombozo took his rightful place at the seat of the world, ascending to the godhood he deserved. History classes would go on to explain how he saved us from the savagery of humanity before him and how blessed we were to be living in this new world. Love and obedience were taught over all else. Once we finished schooling we were to give back to our Master, just as he has given to us.

We can never truly repay the debt of gratitude we owe to Zombozo, but we can try by giving our unconditional obedience, labor, and bodies. Creating goods for the clowns and birthing children to ensure the continuation of society.

Youth groups would be held outside of school hours dedicated to personally working towards Zombozo at a younger age. We were taught that if we could work hard enough, Zombozo would gift us with clownification, allowing us to give up all semblance of humanity and truly become one with our Master.

Work was glorious enough, as simply being able to obey was an infinite blessing, but our Clown God even allowed us the chance to become completely consumed by his power if we worked hard enough. I was truly living in paradise.

Sadly my parents did not seem to realize how blessed we were to be able to obey the Clown God. Today was one of the days I was going to see them, and I hoped more than anything they had seen the light. When they came into view, my mother practically screamed "my baby" as she ran and embraced me. I hugged her back halfheartedly, wondering why she put so much emotion into me.

Our hearts are for loving our master, not each other. I enjoyed my parents' company, but they really confused me with how much they seemed to almost resent the clowns. Obviously they didn't show that resentment in public, but as they led me back to their room, they seemed almost grateful to be out of view of the clowns.

We spent the majority of the day together, but one thing stuck out to me. When I left to get some water, I heard some hushed arguing as I was about to re-enter. I hid near the doorway and listened to them argue.

"He's a liability. He's grown up drowning in propaganda. We can't trust him" my father exclaimed.

"Ronan is our son! Our flesh and blood!" my mother shrieked

"This is our one shot at escaping this prison. Ronan doesn't realize what life used to be like. He's been brainwashed into loving this hell! Tara said tonight is our one and only chance to escape. We can't let anything jeopardize that!"

"Stop talking about Ronan like he's the enemy."

It took me a second to realize what was happening, but it quickly dawned upon me. My parents were traitors. The rebels must really be out there, and my parents wanted to escape and join them. Immediately I knew it was my job to stop them, but if I confronted them now, I wouldn't be able to catch their partner on the outside. I had to be smart about this.

I started to speak as I entered the room, "You don't need to worry about me. Trust me, I want out too."

My dad immediately went silent and my mother started to inquire, "Wait what. I thought you loved Zombozo and living under clown rule?"

"I just pretended to, so I could remain under the radar. I've been trying to figure a way out of this godforsaken labor camp ever since I figured out how to think for myself" it hurt to lie about my god this way, but I needed to trick them and I could tell they were eating up my every word. Within the hour, I knew their exact plan and began formulating my own.

At midnight, the rebels would arrive, meeting my parents in a small section of the camp fence, which seemed to be a blind spot in the guard towers. The rebels had been sending an operative to slowly weaken the fence over time, with the intention of getting some informants, my parents, out of the encampment. Tonight was the night that the plan would be put into motion, meaning I had to act quickly. If I simply reported them now, the rebel operative would realize something was up when the escape signal wasn't sent. Instead, I needed to be subtle.

I waited for night to fall, plotting while my parents slept. When the clock hit 11:00 I began to set up. Taking a small shirt sitting in the room, I started ripping off small pieces and storing them in my pocket. Next, I ripped off some paper from the nearby journal and picked up the small pencil nearby it. Quickly, I scribbled on the page "Traitors. Follow the cloth" and shoved the paper in my pocket with the shreds.

Then I faked returning to sleep and waited to be "awakened" by my parents. As midnight came, I was awoken by them and we began to creep out of the small concrete room. I trailed behind the two, but luckily my mother was content to let me follow in the back, furthest from harm's way in her opinion.

While my father would scope out the path ahead, I subtly dropped my note, and began to leave a path following behind us. I made sure to leave the note along the path of the guards to ensure we would be caught.

Soon, we arrived at the gate, staring out into the pitch black forest beyond its chain link fencing. My father whispered a series of unintelligible sounds, most likely some code, causing a figure to emerge from the brush. Wielding a pair of bolt cutters, a woman with long, black hair worn in a ponytail, dark camo, and leather boots slowly creeped forwards towards the gate, constantly looking around.

"Are you Riley?" my father questioned.

"Good you're here, but let's cut the chit chat. I'm going to start cutting the chain, so let's keep the noise to a minimum" she responded coldly.

I stayed near the back of our little group and watched out for the clowns, waiting for their arrival. A clinking sound snapped my gaze right back to the fence, as the chains started to fall apart, revealing a human sized opening for our escape. Time was running thin, but I had faith. The clowns always prevail. I know that to be true.

Right on cue, I was proven right. Five clown slaves emerge from all directions, appearing as if from nowhere. Before anybody can so much as scream, Riley and my parents completely freeze up, held in place by the clowns' magic. A smirk forms across my face, knowing that the traitors have been caught and that Zombozo's will can be protected.

A look of horror forms on my mother's face as she realizes I'm still moving, knowing that she was betrayed by her own son. I walk away back to the room as the clowns cuff the traitors and take them away, a feeling of contentment and glee showing across my face.

Doing Zombozo's work was simply the most joyous feeling in the world. I went to sleep happy that night, knowing that the traitors would be firmly in the hands of the clowns. All deserve to be liberated from human constraints and hopefully they would be able to see the light and learn to obey.

My peaceful slumber was brought to a close when I was awoken by the sound of commotion outside. The sunlight filtering through the doorway told me it was morning, but the noise was unusual at this time of day. I crawled out of bed and headed to the doorway to examine what was happening, only to find a clown standing outside my door.

He beckoned me to follow him so I silently took after his lead. Once we entered the courtyard, I noticed two stakes stuck into the ground out in the open. Tied to the stakes with gags around their mouths was my parents, each struggling and failing to get free. However, my attention was immediately drawn away as my eyes moved towards the camp gate. There stood a clown. While technically identical to all others, this clown radiated an unmistakable energy. I immediately fell to my knees, prostrating before the one and only Clown God Zombozo.

My mind was racing a mile a minute and my heart was practically skipping every other beat. The Clown God in his divine perfection was standing in front of me. I could feel his perfection rolling over me in waves. To simply be in his presence was a greater feeling of pleasure than I had ever even conceived of being possible to experience. I thought I couldn't ascend to a higher state of pure joy. I was proven wrong.

"Ronan, I've been quite excited to meet you" my Master spoke. With every word, my body shook with glee. Hearing my name come out of my master's voice was indescribably perfect. "Please, there's no need to bow. Stand up and come with me."

Without hesitation I stood and followed my master, practically unable to speak out of pure shock. He led me to the posts and put his arm around my shoulder, his touch sending waves of energy down my spine. "You've done quite well Ronan. Not only did you help capture multiple deserters, but your work allowed us to finally gain access to a member of the rebellion. Furthermore, I'm truly impressed by how you set aside your own parents to help the clowns. Truly, I am affected by your loyalty."

"Thank you for your kindness Master. I cannot even begin to repay your generosity for allowing me to exist entirely and completely as your slave. Being loyal to your clown perfection is truly the greatest feeling in the world. I am nothing more than an object for you to use."

"The superlatives aren't necessary, but your passion is inspiring. It is my pleasure to be able to give you the life you live. And to reward your zeal, I have another gift for you. You get to clownify your parents and free them from their chains."

"You are simply too kind, Master. I cannot begin to start thanking you for your perfection. Not only do you allow me to grant the infinite gift, but you have the forgiveness to give the joy of clownification unto those who have rejected you."

Zombozo opens his hands and two black clown noses form in his palms. He gives them to Ronan before instructing him, "Simply place these against the noses of your parents and clownification will begin. I hope you enjoy your gift"

Ronan nods eagerly and walks to the stakes in the ground. He rips the gag off his mother quickly, and she immediately begins to scream, cry, and beg. "Please don't do this Ronan. I'm your mother! Please have mercy! You don't need to do this."

Ronan looks disappointingly at his mother, tears streaming down her face. "Those tears should be of joy. You betrayed our Master and instead of punishing you, he offers you the ultimate gift. But it's over now. You can be free."

With that, Ronan presses the nose directly against his mothers face. It sticks like glue and quickly, changes start to overcome her. Her skin changes color and turns rubbery. Her body expands and the clothing begins to morph. Her sobs and screams stop as the wave of transformations spread across her face, turning her into an expressionless mirror of Zombozo. The ropes on the stake fall and the clown slave walks besides Ronan silently.

Ronan then goes to his father and rips off the gag and rope. He does not say or word or make a face. The clown slave, who was once Ronan's mother, grabs Ronan's father by the wrists and pulls him away from the post. Ronan takes the nose and presses it against his father. Soon his stoic, angry expression is replaced by the face of a clown. Within a few moments, Ronan's father is gone, a clown slave standing in his place.

Ronan, backed by the two clown slaves, walks back to his master and falls to his knees, prostrating before his master. "Again, Ronan, there is no need for such formalities. Regardless, I thank you for your loyalty, however I must attend to other matters for now. I trust we will meet again though." With that, Zombozo heads to a small room in the corner of the encampment, the Northeastern Camp Prison.

Part 2: Riley

When I went for routine rescue, I was always taught to be on alert, but nothing ever happened. Those escaping the camps moved with the utmost secrecy, knowing full well what would happen if they didn't. They were the ones burdened with risk anyway. My role was just to cut open the barrier and guide them out. I never needed to operate inside the camps themselves.

Up until now, my missions were unqualified successes. I made it clear to play it safe and to avoid liabilities. Failure was not an option. Or so I thought. I took a risk planning a rescue with the children at home but now... I don't know what's going to happen.

Suddenly, I hear something and look up to see the door outside my small cell open. A familiar figure walks through the door and feeling the waves of energy rolling through the doorway, I immediately realize its Zombozo. This power is something we were trained to recognize as revolutionaries. It was the force of power and oppression that took over the world in days. It was our greatest enemy. And here I was trapped behind bars facing that menace down. Before I could begin to move, I felt my body freeze up, glued to the bench by magic. I quickly ran through all of the mental exercises we had been taught in an attempt to hide whatever information I could. Zombozo began to speak, interrupting me.

"Hello there Riley" the clown said in a disarmingly polite tone.

"How do you know my name?" I retorted.

"For as locked up as a mind you have, names usually float up to the surface,"

"Don't expect to get anything else out of me."

Zombozo opened my cell door, walked up to me, and put his hand on the underside of my chin, a grin sitting on his pale face. "Well Riley, I was hoping you'd willingly tell me a little something."

"There's not a chance in hell I would tell you anything. You're a monster. How can you look at this nightmare of a world and think that anyone would help you!"

"Don't let your perspective be so small Riley. This world is a paradise, just not in the conventional way you think about it. There is no poverty. There is no war. Crime is virtually nonexistent. All people are provided with the necessities of life. People are happy. Children leave school smiling and joyous. Why wouldn't you want to help me maintain such a perfect utopia?"

"Utopia?! This world is horrific. The people are forced to work to an excessive degree. There is no freedom from these camps. Free will and unrestricted speech don't exist. The children are only happy because they are fed propaganda and indoctrinated to obey. This isn't a utopia, it's a world of suppression. A world of slavers and enslaved."

"It's a shame I can't convince you to see things from my perspective, but do not worry. I will help you see the light, and then you'll willingly give me information on the remaining rebels."

"You're insane. There is no way in hell I will ever help you. It doesn't matter how strong you are, I won't tell you anything."

Zombozo just grinned before he reached out and stroked my cheek with the back of his finger. As he sat down next to me, he slid his hand around to the other side of my face, cradling it with his arm around my face. His long, black tongue slid out of his mouth and started to rub against my face. As he licks my face, Zombozo's free hand slides down and starts to grope my thigh. His fingers start to wander towards my crotch, followed by the clown ripping off my pants and underwear.

With my legs exposed, Zombozo's blocky white fingers start to rub against my vagina, with one finger stroking my clitoris while the other slips inside. Soon, I can't help it, and juices start to flow from my legs and my breath starts to get heavy. I'm distracted from my spiking arousal when I notice that Zombozo has pulled away and is moving to a kneeling position between my spread legs.

His tongue slides out again and starts to lick my pussy, his black nose rubbing against the top of my crotch. He eats me out for what feels like hours and with every flick of his tongue, I sink deeper into a sea of pleasure. Yet, shame burns through me.

I'm sitting here enjoying being violated by the monster that has enslaved almost all of humanity. To be enjoying this feels like a betrayal of everyone who means anything to me. But even as I start to feel movement in my limbs return to me, I don't stop him. And the worst part is, I know he's fully aware I'm letting this happen.

12