Club 35 - The Second Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
876 Followers

"Christine will lead you to the playroom. I will walk behind you so I can look at your ass as you walk. You will know that I am looking at your still red ass and that I will be the first to fuck you in that ass." He nodded at Christine who lead Jennifer out of the room with Andrew behind.

There were two couples having sex as the trio entered the large, matted room. Several people followed them into the large room. Mostly male, but some females, watched as Christine laid on the matted floor and spread her legs. Andrew slapped her butt and Jennifer sunk to her knees and lowered her head into Christine's pussy. Jennifer's tongue slid across Christine's very wet slit. She sucked on Christine's clit, and she heard her moan with pleasure as her employee began to lift her hips into Jennifer's face.

Christine came with loud moans and Jennifer slowed her licking as Christine spasmodic each time Jennifer's tongue touched her clit. Christine rolled away and Jennifer felt Andrew's hand on her back as he pushed her back into the head down ass up position, but Jennifer didn't need to be pushed. She was getting into the position without the need of Andrew's push.

Jennifer knew what was next and she raised her ass; surrendering to her feelings, wanting people to watch Andrew take her in the ass, hard. The insertion of the dildo into her asshole earlier made Andrew's entry into her very easy. With three thrusts he was all the way inside her and he began a slow, rhythmic fucking going almost out then all the way in. Andrew's orgasm was building and his plunging quickened. Jennifer was raising her ass to meet his thrusting but Andrew withdrew. He quickly moved in front of Jennifer and she opened her mouth to grant him entry. Andrew's second thrust was deep into her throat and he began to cum. Jennifer tried to swallow everything he gave her but there was two much. She gagged and some of his cum came out of her mouth and dribbled out her nose.

Christine came to the rescue. She scooped up the cum on her finger and fed it to Jennifer who dutifully lapped it up. When she had eaten all of the cum, she rose onto her knees. It was then that she saw a group of people had gathered to watch her get ass fucked and would probably be using her body for their pleasure when Andrew had finished. Andrew had taken two leather cuffs and attached them to Jennifer's wrists. He pulled her hands behind her and clipped the cuffs together. He pushed her, gently, back into position. She knew that her desire to service many people of both sexes was about to start. But Andrew had other ideas.

Without any warning, Jennifer felt a sharp crack across her upturned ass. A second crack across her ass followed almost instantly. The strap fell across her ass four more times. She knew that she was being watched and those onlookers would then use her body any way they wanted and Jennifer would let them.

"Now your ass is ready. Stay in this position unless you are told to change positions to by someone who is going to fuck you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master, I do."

Andrew moved away and a young man knelt in front of Jennifer. He told Jennifer to open her mouth and she complied. He thrust his cock into her mouth and Jennifer was surprised that he was already hard but she had no trouble getting his cock all the way in. As she sucked and licked the cock, she felt hands on her ass and her cheeks being spread so the next cock could be driven into her. Jennifer did not see the owner of the cock that now slid almost effortlessly into her pussy. She had a rhythm going; down on the cock in her mouth away from the cock in her pussy and when she backed her head up on the cock in her mouth she ground her hips back onto the cock that would penetrate her until it was all the way in.

The cock she had been blowing began to shoot into her mouth. Jennifer swallowed everything the cock gave her and it was gone only to be replaced by another. The cock fucking her was pounding into her and Jennifer knew that he was cumming. As that cock withdrew Jennifer realized that she never felt his cum in her pussy and that her unseen fucker was wearing a condom. As she sucked, another cock was behind her. But this time was going to be different.

Jennifer felt lube being rubbed into her asshole and the head of a cock sliding into her ass. The work Christine had done with the dildo earlier made it much easier for the cock to penetrate and she could feel the balls of her unknown fucker slap against her thighs as he plunged deeply into her upturned ass. Jennifer giggled to herself that she would have to thank Christine for the ass reaming. Her thoughts of Christine were interrupted as the man she was sucking exploded in her mouth. She struggled to swallow his cum but couldn't as some had escaped her mouth and landed on his belly. She dutifully lapped up the spillage. With a loud grunt, the man in her ass drove his cock deep into her and she could feel him cumming inside her.

It took awhile for the man to withdraw from Jennifer's ass. No new cocks appeared and Jennifer stretched out on the mats. Andrew was next to her.

"Had enough?" Andrew asked.

"No."

A slap on her butt brought her back into the scene. "No, Master."

"That's better."

Andrew knelt next to Jennifer and pulled her cheeks apart to reveal a very open asshole.

"I think you won't have much difficulty with the next bit, if your asshole is any indication. On your knees."

Jennifer was know in a kneeling position. Three men now stood in front of her. There were two white men and on black, each with very large cocks. The black man was the largest. The men took turns presenting their cocks to Jennifer's mouth. She opened to take as much as she could. The first man she was able to deep throat but she gagged on the second cock and could only manage half of the black man in her mouth. Nonetheless, her sucking and licking was sufficient to get the three men hard.

Laying on his back, the first man held his cock straight up and told Jennifer to mount him. She positioned her pussy over his upright cock and slowly lowered herself down. She felt two spanks on her ass as the second man told her to get all the way down. Jennifer complied and gasped as she lowered herself all the way down on his cock. Moving her hips up and down on the man's cock brought the first sensations of orgasm but a hand on her shoulder told her she would have to stop. The black man was now applying lube to her ass and forced more lube into Jennifer's ass using two, then three fingers. Once lubed, he began easing his cock into her ass.

Jennifer was thankful that he was going slowly. Despite the large dildo and the earlier ass fucking, Jennifer knew that she never had anything this big in her ass. The two men had started a rhythm; the cock in her pussy went deep when the large cock in her ass pulled back. The cock in her ass was going a bit deeper each time it pushed forward but Jennifer knew that she didn't have all of it in. The third man, who had been watching the threesome, pulled Jennifer's head up by her hair and told her to suck his cock. Jennifer opened her mouth and moved her head forward to take his cock into her third opening.

Jennifer soon realized that with a cock in her mouth, pussy and ass, she had a difficult time concentrating on each cock. She began to drift to a place that offered some comfort. She thought to let the men have their way; let them move and I will gladly take their cum. Despite starting last, the man in her mouth was now pushing his cock deep into her throat, making her gag. He eased back and with one more thrust he started to cum. Jennifer swallowed two mouthfuls of cum before his stream subsided and she was able to lick the last drops of cum off his cock and her mouth and chin.

As the man left, the two fucking Jennifer's pussy and ass increased their pace. The large cock in her ass moved deeper and to encourage Jennifer, he began to slap her ass. The spanking forced her down onto the cock in her pussy and the beginnings of orgasm began to take hold of her.

"Oh, fuck," she yelled.

With a push upward, Jennifer felt the cock in her pussy spasm and shoot into her. She kept moving on the cock as the man in her ass pulled almost all the way out. She could feel the cock getting smaller in her pussy but that feeling was pushed away as the cock in her ass plunged deep. Two more thrusts and the cock was in as far as it would go. The cock pulled back, easing her discomfort but pushed back in again. The man in her ass grunted as he pushed in, tensed, and began to fill her ass with his cum.

When the ass fucking was done, the man that was in her ass slapped her ass and told her to clean off the cock that had been fucking her pussy. Adjusting her position, she lowered her head and took the semi hard cock in her mouth and began to lick the cum and her juices from his cock. She did not expect what happened next. She began to hear the comments from those that had watched her take on the three men.

"Look at her asshole," she heard a woman say. Her companion, or perhaps it was someone else, said, "I bet I could put my hand in there and go elbow deep." There was some laughter but not enough to convince Jennifer that most of the people watching thought that it was possible for her to take an arm up her ass.

When the man who was in Jennifer's pussy was satisfied that she had finished cleaning him off, he rolled away. The man that was in her ass was now in front of her. He told her to open and clean him as well. She sucked as much of his cock into her mouth as she could. The man was getting hard as Jennifer continued to lick and suck all the remnants of their ass fucking from his cock. The man was groaning as Jennifer continued to suck and she was determined to make him cum. Grabbing the back of her head, he held her mouth on his cock as came in her mouth. Jennifer swallowed everything he gave her and dutifully cleaned his cock with her tongue.

When he left, Andrew and Christine helped her to her feet. Christine put the cuffs back on and pulled her hands behind her and attached the cuffs to her collar. Andrew slapped her very red ass and told her to follow Christine.

Jennifer followed Christine toward the front of the club. With her hands bound to her collar, she was unable to stop people from feeling her tits or pulling on her nipples or feeling her ass. Christine led her back into the room with the metal frame. The frame was moved against the far wall out of the way but the spanking bench was now in the middle of the room. Jennifer thought that her ass wasn't finished being used tonight.

Christine took Jennifer by the elbow and lead her towards the bench. "Are you sure you want to continue?"

"Yes, please." Christine looked into her bosses eyes and could see her desire, her passion.

"If that's what you want. Just know that Mark will watch and stop whatever is happening if you say your safe word or if he feels it has gone to far. Andrew asked me not to intervene and I won't. But I am going to have another go at you." Christine pulled on Jennifer's nipples as she led her to the bench, undoing her hands from her collar and securing then to the bench. Christine then pulled her ankles wide and attached them to the bench as well. Jennifer's ass was raised and her legs were spread, revealing her pussy and asshole to anyone who wished to look.

Jennifer felt the humiliation of being exposed wash over her. She slowly slipped into the acceptance that this is what she wanted. Despite the ache in her ass and pussy from the fucking and the soreness she felt on her ass cheeks, she knew it wasn't over and she didn't want it to be over.

Christine was in front of her but because of her bound position, Jennifer could not look at her face. She could only see Christine's legs and pussy. She felt two slaps on her ass, not hard, but she felt them. Andrew whispered in her ear that he was going to use a small whip on her ass and pussy but he wanted her to give him permission. If she did not, their evening together would end.

"Yes, please whip me, Master. Fuck me wherever you want when you are finished."

Christine sat on the floor in front of Jennifer. Christine stared into her face as the whipping began. Andrew concentrated on her ass, alternating between her cheeks, occasionally striking the same cheek twice. When he brought the whip down between her spread legs she opened her mouth to scream but Christine moved forward and kissed her, driving her tongue deep into her mouth.

Andrew was now softly rubbing Jennifer's ass. It was very red and showed all the blotches and imprints of its ordeal. Jennifer was softly moaning as Andrew's fingers slipped between her legs to a spot that wasn't as whipped as her ass but, Andrew was pleased to find, very wet. He slowly rotated his thumb over her clit. Christine was touching Jennifer's face, occasionally kissing Jennifer who eagerly returned the kisses.

She was cumming. Andrew did not tease but continued manipulating Jennifer's clit between his fingers. She bucked back as Christine broke their kiss and moved behind her. Christine's fingers found Jennifer's well fucked asshole and she easily slid three fingers into Her as Andrew kept rubbing her. Christine had four fingers in and Jennifer heard a voice say, "get your hand in." Not knowing who had said it, Jennifer opened her eyes to see a group of people surrounding her bound body on the spanking bench.

The realization she was being watched pushed her over. She came as Christine's hand was now wrist deep in her ass and Andrew was very gently slapping her pussy. Jennifer squeezed her asshole around Christine's hand as Andrew stopped. A voice that Jennifer knew was Mark's was in her ear. Her personal assistant, on duty as a Dungeon Guard, asked if she was ok. She said yes. He then whispered "very well." Andrew told Christine to ease out of Jennifer's ass as Mark walked out of her Jennifer's range of vision.

"Jennifer, if you want to stop, that would be fine. You have pleased me more than you will ever know. However, if you want to continue, we can do that as you have made some people eager to chastise and fuck you."

Jennifer was so deep in subspace that she didn't immediately answer; letting all that she was feeling linger. Her ass was sore. Her asshole felt stretched beyond anything she ever thought possible. She had cum numerous times and her clit and pussy lips were sore. Did she want to be fucked more, or suck more cock or eat more pussy? Did she want to be paddled or whipped more than she had been already? Could she really take more?

"Jennifer, did you understand what I asked you?" Andrew said.

Jennifer moaned, " Yessss! Use the paddle."

Andrew slapped he on the butt which caused her to cry out. "Very well, but not on the bench. Something more, uh, unique."

Christine helped Andrew unbuckle Jennifer from the spanking bench and they helped her stand. They did not immediately let go, making sure Jennifer's sense of balance returned. With his hand in the small of her back, Andrew guided Jennifer toward the door and into the hallway. Followed by a group of people the walked past two rooms until they reached the large public area. Jennifer saw a metal device that looked like an inverted letter U. The ends were bolted into the floor and a large metal rod connected the two sides at the top. There were iron cuffs at the bottom of the two legs and iron cuffs hallway up the legs.

With Andrew on her left and Christine on the right, they led Jennifer to the device and bent her over the bar. Andrew moved her legs apart so that he could place Jennifer's ankles in the cuffs and locked them. Christine had pulled her arms down so that her stomach rested on the cross piece and locked her wrists into the iron cuffs on the outside of the device's arms. Jennifer was now bent over with her ass the highest part of her body. Her tits were dangling and free. Christine pulled on her nipples and Jennifer moaned.

"Our sub is now in position. She has asked to be paddled and we have choices for those of you who wish to indulge. The sorority paddle, the leather slapper, and the flexible leather paddle." Andrew pointed to each implement as he spoke. "No more than four with the sorority paddle, five with the slapper and six with the flexible paddle. I don't know how long she will last but if she can't last, oh fifteen minutes, then anyone who wants, can fuck her anywhere they wish."

There was applause as the first paddler stepped up and struck Jennifer four times with the sorority paddle. The strokes caused Jennifer to raise her head and set her tits swinging. Jennifer thought that it was a male given the force of the strokes. The flexible paddle was used next by a woman who commented on how red Jennifer's fears ass was. When she was finished, she ran her finger over Jennifer's slit. Jennifer moaned. The woman said out loud, "I hope you don't last, because I would love for you to eat my pussy."

The leather slapper was used two times in a row. Tears were rolling down her face but she didn't ask to stop. A woman used the sorority paddle the on her that hit with loud splats as the wood made contact with her ass. The flexible paddle was used by a man who asked someone to pull on Jennifer's nipples while he delivered his strokes. The woman who wanted Jennifer to eat her pussy volunteered and pulled hard on her nipples as the six strokes fell.

"Time." Andrew announced.

Jennifer's ass was a violent red. Blotches and welts were everywhere on her ass. Christine quickly unlocked her wrists and ankles from the metal device. Jennifer found it difficult to stand. She was supported by Andrew and Christine and led away from the public area to a private room.

There were mats in this room but nothing else. Only Andrew and Christine were with her. Christine was gently rubbing the feeling back into her calves and lower back. Andrew held her by the shoulders and looked deeply into Jennifer's eyes.

"Do you want to stop?" Andrew asked. "It is up to you. You really have been amazing." Andrew kissed her gently on the lips and she opened her mouth to receive it.

She thought about Andrew's question. My body is sore but have I reached my limit, she wondered. If she stopped, would the desire to be dominated, humiliated and a sex slave to others return? If she thought she could take anything that Andrew put her through then perhaps she should continue. It seemed like she had been thinking for hours but it was just a few seconds.

"Please, don't stop."

Andrew let go of her and opened the door and Mark walked in.

"Please tell Mark that you wish to continue being submissive this evening, well now, morning. Mark will then know you are not being forced into anything and you are willingly submitting."

Mark stared at his naked boss, whom he really liked. Her ass was certainly red as he walked around her and took in the condition of her body.

"Mark, I don't want to stop just yet."

"Very well. But, you can stop at any time. Just say your safe word."

"I will. Thanks." She touched his arm and he left.

Christine, who had been listening to the conversation, came up behind Jennifer and slipped a blindfold over her eyes. Christine told her to lay on the mat with her head down and her ass raised. "Make us believe that you want cock in your pussy and ass."

Jennifer laid down on her stomach and pushed herself into the position Christine had ordered. She arched her back to raise her ass and even wiggled her ass as she pulled her cheeks apart to show her pussy and open asshole. Jennifer couldn't believe she actually did that. She heard others in the room and she realized that she had humiliated herself but she didn't care.

"I think she wants to be fucked in the ass," said a male voice that Jennifer didn't recognize.

Gln1517
Gln1517
876 Followers