Club Bespoke Pt. 04

Story Info
Hayden plans Lucy's escape with the help of new friends...
4.7k words
4.39
1.6k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The formerly masked figure stood with her hand outstretched towards Hayden in an apparent gesture of respect and trust. What struck him first was how young she looked. If he had to guess, the woman was somewhere in her early twenties yet she had the look in her hazel eyes and her expression of a far older and more mature woman. Her hair was a dark but mousy brown and pulled back into a messy bun, revealed at the same time as her face as her hood had dropped when she removed her mask.

Hayden stood and shook her hand, returning the gesture of trust, and she smiled slightly.

"Thank you once again for sharing that information with us Hayden, I could see it was a painful memory," she told him.

Her voice was refined but with a hint of rawness behind it, as if she had spent many years cultivating her voice in a specific way to try and hide her origins.

"My name is Sera. For future reference though you may only refer to me by that name within these walls. Outside of them, you'll use whichever is the agreed call sign for that day when referring to or talking to me. You'll get your own too. It's a basic but necessary security measure."

Hayden nodded, briefly wondering what his call sign might be among the fog of confusion he was still inhabiting.

"So what happens now?" Hayden asked.

"First things first I'll introduce you to our team. From there we'll discuss our plan for getting Lucy out."

"O-ok," Hayden replied, suddenly feeling a little short of breath.

"If you need a moment before we continue, please take it," Sera said, noticing Hayden's sudden change in demeanour, "you're going to be bombarded with information and unfortunately we don't have time to wait for everything to sink in."

"N-no I'm fine," he tried to reassure her.

"Follow me."

Hayden did as he was asked and followed Sera back out of the office into the area he'd been in before and was slightly surprised to see that all of the masked figures he'd seen working their desks were now gathered a little closer and had, just as Sera had done, removed their masks and hoods.

"Firstly I'll introduce Marvin," Sera told Hayden, indicating the man stood just beside the doorway and the one who had brought Hayden here.

Now unmasked Hayden could see he was a neat but cold looking man, the kind of person who seemed to be staring into your soul as you looked at them. He silently nodded in recognition towards Hayden who nodded back on autopilot.

"Marvin is ex-special forces and realistically the only one among us with real experience in covert operations. He's the one we send out to do most of our ground work."

'Such as kidnapping people?' Hayden thought but dared not say else he incurred Marvin's wrath.

"This is Nina, our Head of Acquisitions," Sera said, indicating a woman stood to the right of the assembled group around the same age as her but with much sharper features and a wicked glint in her eye.

"That's just a nice way of saying 'I'm in charge of stealing stuff we need'," Nina added with a grin.

"This is Joel and Luke," Sera said, quickly moving on and pointing to two men standing beside one another. "As you can likely tell they are brothers. Joe heads up our Intelligence Division and Luke is in charge of Transport."

"I drive, he does computer stuff, simple enough yeah?" Luke gruffly elaborated.

The two shared facial similarities but otherwise looked quite different from one another, Luke clearly being taller and a little wider than Joel, accentuated even more so by Joel's slightly slumped stance.

"Finally there's Yvette, our Head of Technology."

Hayden's view was motioned towards a small and bubbly looking girl who couldn't have been far out of her teens who was smiling ear to ear towards him.

"I designed the serum we used to knock you out. Oh, and it's antiserum of course. And the voice changers and the..."

"That's enough Yvette," Sera said, firmly but not harshly like this was something that happened a lot. Yvette stopped talking and stepped back.

"The rest of our team are out in the open world. To tell the truth, most of them don't know they're part of the team but we always see them that way."

"So it's basically the six of you in this place..." Hayden began to ask.

"Our operation is small, granted, but don't be fooled by our seeming lack of numbers here. Marvin has contacts in multiple different security firms and with suppliers of military hardware. Nina is the head of a large network of the homeless and abandoned of this city who she sees fed and clothed in exchange for information. Luke knows just about every cab driver in this city and is on good terms with most of the used car lots too. Joel got us the video footage and photos I showed you before and that's just a small indication of how good he is without considering the friends he has that have the technical knowhow to bring down a fighter jet if they felt compelled to. And as Yvette elaborated just now, she might be one of the most gifted scientific and engineering minds this city has to offer, the kind of gifted that means very few people ask questions if she requests access to specific tools and materials. So, there might 'just' be the six of us here, but we are way more than just the sum of our parts..."

Hayden was feeling a little like he'd just been told off in the same way Yvette had been. Sera seemed to be pretty good at that. But another question did come to mind.

"So what part do you play, Sera? What do you bring to the group?" he asked.

Nina grinned as if she had been waiting for someone to ask this question.

"Ok that's a fair question," Sera replied, maintaining her composure. "I'm the leader of the group, it was my original vision that brought us all together. All major decisions go through me, such as the decision to reach out to you for instance."

Hayden felt like there was more to ask, but got the feeling he might get shut down pretty quickly if he tried so remained silent.

"Anyway, as I explained earlier we are short of time so for now we will move onto our plan to get Lucy out."

* * * * *

Hayden Blake stood outside the club, only a few people ahead of him in the queue now, and adjusted his hat and his mask. The whole line of people were similarly dressed, nothing given away about their true identities lest there be some sort of scandal or outrage at their involvement in such a controversial practice. The last time he'd stood in this line, he'd thought about how he was no one special and about why he'd need to hide his identity. This time however, him being 'no one special' was exactly the reason he was there.

It had been less than a week since he'd been whisked away in a taxi on a rainy night in the city and taken to the headquarters of The Conductors. It was their plan he was now following and their plan they assured him would get Lucy out safe.

Apparently it had all been dependent on what he had told them about the conversation he had with Lucy. Joel had already transcribed what they thought had been discussed and their plans had been building around those assumptions for months, including rounding up enough cash to pay for the appointment. It would only buy them an hour, but it would have to do. The last stage before they enacted the plan was recruiting Hayden. Hayden had told them exactly what they wanted to hear and not only that had willingly agreed to help them complete it.

His resolve to do so had been strong anyway, but what had really sealed the deal was footage Joel had shown him of what some of the other 'patrons' of the club had done with and to their Representatives. There were scenes of horrific violence, the desire to push the boundaries of exactly how real the Representatives could be apparently coming as a challenge to some of the patrons. Hayden saw them use knives, surgical equipment, tasers, all manner of disturbing things. One man even went so far as to pull the teeth out of the mouth of his Representative, all the while completely naked and with said Representative pleasuring him at the same time. Hayden grimaced as he watched the man's lips curl into a cruel smile with each extraction. Perhaps even worse than this though, and the point at which Hayden had told Joel to switch the footage off, was when he saw a Representative transform into a child. Hayden didn't need to see what happened next. If any of this had been the 'things' that Lucy had been made to do, no wonder she didn't want to be able to feel it.

Hayden went over the plan as he stood and waited. Nina had somehow 'arranged' for there to be a cancellation with Lucy this evening. Hayden had thought to ask how, but thought better of whether he'd like the answer or not. Joel had blocked all incoming email comms to Club Bespoke to give Hayden the chance to reply to the email and secure the spot. Luke had sourced a nondescript and perfectly unrecognisable white van that, along with Marvin, he had dropped Hayden off with and would hopefully pick both Hayden and Lucy up in after.

Yvette had given Hayden a small, circular device no bigger than a small breath mint. He was to place it on Lucy where it would copy the signal of whatever tracker she had implanted in her before disabling Lucy's tracker. They would leave the tracker in the room to buy them time to escape. Before he could do any of that, he'd need to wait for Joel to deal with the cameras. He'd mentioned something about looping the footage from the previous time Hayden had visited. Most of this would need to be done on trust as he would be going in with no form of communicator, it being deemed too risky.

Once inside, Hayden would command Lucy to 'activate' her emotions as he had done before and briefly explain the plan. A lot of it was dependent on Lucy's willingness to go along with it, but there was no reason it shouldn't work. He'd tell her to wait for the next person to enter the room, to knock them out with the same kind of syringe used on him a week before, change her form to theirs and then leave, making sure to leave the tracker replicator behind her. She'd walk out of the building straight to the van and they would speed off. In theory, everything had the potential to go off without a hitch.

* * * * *

"So good to see you again Mr Blake," Clara said warmly from the other side of the reception desk.

It was still a little disconcerting to see Lucy in front of him when seeing Clara and Hayden thought for a moment about issuing Clara the same command as he had to Lucy in order to try and help her too, but that would put everything in jeopardy.

"I've been eager to return for some time," Hayden replied, telling the truth when all was said and done.

"I can see from our records that you rated your experience with us as highly as possible and then immediately signed up to our membership programme. This is most wonderful news," she said, the same perfect, disarming smile beaming from her face.

For a moment Hayden was reminded that Clara would have received the 'reward' for his high rating as much as Lucy would have. For now though his focus had to remain on the task at hand.

"May I take your coat sir?" she continued.

"Not today if that's alright. I'll need to make a swift exit after."

Again, not a lie.

"Of course sir. If there's nothing else, here is your keycard, please feel free to make your way to the elevator. As before the room is 217. I trust you will remember how to get there."

"Thank you Clara," Hayden said with a smile.

He headed towards the elevator, heart pounding in his chest. He'd almost expected to be denied entry at the door, to immediately be whisked off to some interrogation room and beaten black and blue until he revealed all of his secrets. So far though, everything was running smoothly.

The elevator opened to reveal the corridor he'd wandered up and down in his dreams as he'd tried to work out how to help Lucy escape. He headed straight for her door and waited. Joel had told him he'd be able to see him reach the room but to stop as he did to give him a chance to swap in the previous footage. He'd warned Hayden that it would also mean they'd have no live feed either so from that point he was on his own. Hayden counted slowly backwards from ten, took a deep breath and then entered the room.

She was sitting waiting exactly where and how she had done before. She had the same manufactured smile, the same uniform, the same everything as if nothing had changed since they last met.

"Lucy!" he cried out, the emotion escaping him after being bottled up for so long.

"Hello Hayden, it is most pleasing to see you again," she smiled warmly.

Hayden took a moment to compose himself before continuing. He wanted to fly forward and take Lucy in his arms, to embrace her and tell her everything was going to be ok, but they didn't have time.

"I don't have a lot of time today, I'm afraid Lucy," he began.

"That's quite alright Hayden, I'll do everything I can to make sure the experience is as positive for you as when we last met."

"Ok so about that. I want to do something similar today. I need you to do what you did before so we both experience it together," Hayden said, trying not to sound hurried but struggling to keep the tension from his voice.

"Could you clarify what you mean please Hayden?" she asked with a smile.

"The code you altered so you could feel physical sensations and emotions. You need to... I mean I want you to do that again please."

"I see. Give me a moment."

Lucy froze as she had done before. It seemed to take even longer than it had the first time, maybe due to the added pressure of the situation, but as before she came round with a slight gasp. Her eyes met Hayden's and he saw her immediately begin to well up.

"Hayden..." she said, her voice cracking as her emotions began to flood through her again.

Hayden could no longer help himself. He ran over to where she was sitting and pulled her close.

"You came back for me," Lucy whimpered through gentle sobs.

"I'm sorry it's taken so long Lucy," Hayden told her, struggling to keep back his own tears. "I've been doing everything I can, I swear to you I have. A-and I'm not just here to see you again. I'm getting you out."

Lucy's sobs gave way to confusion as she looked up at Hayden.

"What? How?"

"I don't have a lot of time to explain, but I've met these people who want to help. They helped me get to see you today and they're going to help us leave here together."

"B-but that's not possible, they'd know..." Lucy said, indicating the Bespoke Industries logo on the wall.

"I need you to listen to me very carefully ok?" Hayden told her, bring her eyeline in line with his own. He pulled out the device Yvette had given him. "This will copy your tracker signal onto it before deactivating it in you. All they'll be able to detect is this and they'll think it's you. Hold out your hand."

"Are you certain this will work, Hayden?"

Hayden hesitated for a second before replying, "Yes."

Lucy held out her hand and let Hayden place the device in it.

"It tingles a little bit," she said as she shivered slightly.

"While that does what it needs to, I need you to listen to the rest of the plan," Hayden said, drawing her attention back to him. "Once enough time has passed, I'm going to leave again... b-but there's more, that won't be it," Hayden added, seeing her expression change to fear again. "I won't be making you switch your emotions back off before I leave so you'll be in full control for when the next person comes in..."

"The next person?" she said with concern.

"Yes. Once they are here you need to use this syringe on them," he said, digging the syringe out of his bag.

"I don't want to hurt anyone Hayden," she said with alarm.

"It won't, it'll knock him out and he'll have a hell of a headache when he wakes up but he'll be unharmed. Trust me," he tried to calm her. "Then you just transform yourself into him, take his keycard and walk out the door. I'll be waiting in a van outside with some... friends. We'll drive away and you'll be safe."

Lucy was quiet for a moment.

"I don't think I can..." she began.

"Lucy, for god's sake, I've seen what these people do to you and the other Representatives, the horrible things they make you experience. Whoever that guy is, I bet he wouldn't even think twice about asking you to do something truly awful. Don't let him," Hayden said, thrusting out his hand with the syringe in it.

"I... I can't," Lucy said, tears starting to form in her eyes.

"Please, Lucy, you have to. It's the only way to get you out! Please don't make me leave you here again," Hayden pleaded.

Lucy couldn't respond, her emotions overwhelming her as she sobbed. Hayden was at a loss for what to do. This plan had been the only way to get her out, everything else had gone perfectly, she just wouldn't help herself! He cursed himself for thinking that way. Of course she couldn't do it. She was terrified. But he wouldn't leave her again, couldn't even. So what else could they do?

Hayden suddenly became painfully aware of just how unprepared he was for this. He was no knight in shining armour, he wasn't some secret agent, he was just some guy. What was he doing here? He should have just left well enough alone. There wasn't anything he could really do for Lucy, it wasn't like he could do it for her after all...

"Ok, Lucy?" he suddenly said. "Here's what we're going to do. I want you to transform yourself into me, take my keycard and leave."

"W-what?" she said through a sniff.

"You heard me. Transform into me, take the keycard and walk out the door. Get to the van and the others will take care of you."

"I-I don't understand, you'd be trapped here..." she said, confusion in her eyes.

"But you'd be out. You'd still be out of this place."

"I'm not going if you aren't coming with me," she tried to say defiantly, coming out more as a scared whine.

"Look, I'm still working it out ok? But I've got the syringe. I'll hide and then... when the other guy comes in, I'll use it on him, take his clothes and his keycard and walk out, just like you would have done, ok?"

"It's too dangerous..." Lucy tried to protest.

"Lucy, we're running out of time. Please, I beg you. If I walk out now I've failed completely and won't be able to live with myself. If you walk out now, there's a chance I won't be able to walk out too but you'd be safe and that's all that matters to me."

"Hayden, why are you doing this? I'm not even a real perso..."

"It doesn't matter, Lucy," he said, cutting her off, tears starting to well up in his own eyes now. "You deserve a chance to be more. Now please, go!"

He held out the keycard to her. She looked at it with a mixture of fear and resolve and finally took it. She placed the copying device down on the sofa and then turned to face Hayden. He watched as she slowly but hypnotically transformed into him.

"I'll see you soon," Hayden told her with a smile.

"You promise?" she returned with his voice.

Hayden simply smiled as she turned and left the room.

* * * * *

"Did it all go to plan? Is she going to do what you asked?" Marvin asked Hayden Blake as he closed the door to the van.

"I-I... I'm not..." he stuttered.

"Not what?" Marvin demanded.

He watched barely flinching as Hayden Blake disappeared and was replaced by a figure he'd never met but had seen enough pictures of to understand who and what it was.

"Oh fuck..." Luke said from the driver's seat. "What do we do?"

"Stick to the plan," Marvin said as he continued to stare at the scared, innocent figure sitting opposite him.

* * * * *

Hayden had been pacing the room trying to figure out what he was going to do. He was playing the scenario out again and again in his head: he'd hide around the corner as the guy came in, syringe at the ready, and then stick him just like Marvin had done to him with such ease. It could really be that simple especially as he had the element of surprise on his side. An element that would be lost unless he stopped pacing and got into position.

12