Club Caribe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like a flash, Sandy peeled my suit down and sprang on top of me. "Sorry," she said to Liza, "but since you think he's a keeper, this last one's for me!" and she shoved her micro crotch cover aside and impaled herself on me.

Liza watched with interest, resting her head on my shoulder. "So this is what it looks like. Pretty hot!"

"You should see how hot it is when you do it," I whispered.

Sandy was athletic as ever, practically vibrating up and down, stomach muscles pulsing and ponytail bobbing crazily. As we climaxed she leaned backward slightly, fingered her clit, and went "uuuuaaaaaaaaghhhhhhFUCK!" We came together.

The crowd of thongs that had assembled at the waterline clapped politely and moved along. This was routine, apparently.

"I have to admit that was worth the price of admission," said Liza. "But now you owe me."

"Thank god we're on different planes," I said, "I'm exhausted. Back home I'm coming for you, though!"

"Yes, you will," she said.

****

Sandy accompanied us on the jitney to the airport, just to say good bye. Harold and girl with the metal chest helmets skulked into the back seat and ate dust all the way. They gave Sandy wide berth.

Sandy kissed us both at some length and we talked wistfully about a reunion. But Sandy lived for the moment, and I didn't expect much. She took the return ride to the Club.

I started to talk to Liza about work, but she said, "Later."

****

Tuesday afternoon, Betty came into my office and shut the door. She looked particularly frumpy. "I know what you want to discuss," she said.

"I'd kill to make it OK," I said. "But we have invested 25-odd years of education and probably all of our charm and connections to get these jobs, and if we're caught dating, we're both out on the street."

"You poor guy," said Betty. "I can't believe you fell for it, but Eliza said you would. I'm flattered, by the way."

"Who's Eliza?" I asked.

"My sister!" she said. "You know her pretty well, I hear. That worked out, didn't it?" No grin.

"Just a bit," I said with a total, shit-eating grin. "What do you mean, sister?"

"Well, it was a little sneaky. But for your sake and hers, we needed to find a way to get you to invite a total stranger on three-day, double-occupancy sex vacation, and we didn't think you were the type. You're a third-date kind of guy. So...you had a difficult, time-sensitive problem, and I solved it for you. Like always."

"No, that's nuts. I know you, I know her, and you're her!" I was losing balance.

"Can you prove it?"

I thought back. The beer. "Well, you're both Elizabeth. You can't have two sisters with the same name, Ms. Sneaky."

"I'm Boadicea. Check the company records," she said. "And she's Eliza."

I thought this over for a long time. "Well..." I said, "actually, this does make it a lot less awkward. If it's true. Which I doubt. Don't tell her, but I'm head over heels for her."

"It's true enough." said Betty. "Just don't expect her to join us at happy hour."