Club Exit Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You both belong to me now. His debt is now yours, and once I'm satisfied, I'll consider letting him go." Just then some men entered the apartment and started wrapping Mitch up and carried him away. Spence recognized one of the men as one of the movers from earlier in the day.

Marcus took a card out of his coat breast pocket and traced it down Spence's neck and chest placing it into his shirt pocket. "Come see me when you're ready to work." Marcus and his team vacated the apartment. While no longer locked as if petrified, Spence couldn't bring his body to move. He was being held down by a force he couldn't describe. Suddenly his body relaxed, and he fell forward to the dirty floor sobbing. Standing up, Spence hurried to the front room and swung the door open, Marcus and his team were nowhere to be seen among the group of bar patrons. In the distance taillights disappeared into the night.

To be continued...

12