Club Nights Ch. 01

Story Info
Meg invites me to the club for some stress relief.
4.5k words
3.96
3.3k
4
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/24/2024
Created 01/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I get home and throw myself on the couch with a sigh of relief. It's been a shit week. Jack lost one of our big accounts and management has been taking it out on all of us. I'm stressed and tense, I can feel it like a knot in my stomach.

Thank fuck for the weekend.

I check my phone for the time, which is already late, and see that I have a message from Meg. She's been trying to get me to come out with her all week and her latest attempt is far more direct than any of the previous ones.

Wired. 11pm. Be there or I'm cutting you out of my life! xxxxx

I laugh at the fake threat. Meg is one of those lucky people who manage to be incredibly successful whilst seemingly having zero responsibilities. She's always cheerful, always doing something and honestly, if she wasn't my best friend I'd probably find her fucking infuriating.

I type my reply quickly, my nails tap-tapping against the screen of the phone.

Guess I don't have a choice then! I'll be there xxxxxx

Her reply comes almost immediately.

Damn right! It'll be good for you... And wear something slutty. We're not paying for a single drink tonight! xxxxx

I laugh again as I toss my phone down on the couch. She's right, this will be good for me. I need to blow off some steam and let my hair down, as cliche and shitty as that might sound. I've been cooped up in that office all week, working overtime for a promotion that seems no closer now that it was a year ago. Fuck the lot of them, I think. Time to go and have some fun.

I make my way into the kitchen and make myself a sandwich out of some leftovers from earlier in the week. As I eat I flick on the TV and begin to hop through the channels, finally settling on some home improvement rubbish where I can criticise houses that I know I'll never be able to afford.

After dinner I head into the bedroom to get ready. I kick off my pencil skirt and tights before taking off my blouse and tossing them into the corner of the room with my underwear. I go to the bathroom and step into the shower, closing my eyes as the warm water splashes over my body. I've always spent too long in the shower and it doesn't take long for my mind to wander to thoughts of what I am going to wear tonight and, more importantly, what I am after tonight. I can't remember how long it has been since I last had sex. A month? Maybe two? Work had certainly got in the way of things recently. I'd met this guy on the subway. He'd 'accidentally' bumped into me and we'd got talking and he'd given me his number. We'd met for drinks and one thing had led to the other... He'd been good. Not great, but good enough. We'd met a couple of times afterwards but he had clearly wanted more and I wasn't interested in anything like that with anyone so had called it there. Maybe if I'd known how long it would be before I next had a chance to meet someone I wouldn't have been so quick to act but then I'd always had problems committing. Life, I like to tell myself as an excuse for hopping from guy to guy, is too short.

I bite my lip as I daydream about finding another mysterious stranger in the club later tonight. My hand moves to my pussy, my fingers massaging my clit as I close my eyes and lean back against the shower wall, sliding down to the floor as I bring myself closer and closer to an orgasm.

"Fuck!" I gasp as I feel the orgasm pulse through my body, each wave causing me to tense with pleasure.

I take a moment to catch my breath, the water still cascading over me, before standing up and getting out of the shower. I dry my body off before walking naked to the mirror. It may sound arrogant but I know I'm hot. I've got long blonde hair, a narrow waist, f-cup tits and an ass that people can't help but stare at. It might be shallow but I take pride in how I look and I like to know people are looking at me.

I dry and straighten my hair before applying my make-up. Meg wanted me to look slutty so I don't hold back, choosing my brightest red lipstick, black eyeliner and dark, glittery eyeshadow. I smile as I finish the lipstick, pleased with how I look and feeling more excited about the coming evening.

Back in the bedroom I slip on a black thong before I open the wardrobe and begin to flick through my dresses. I pause on my favourite black dress before reluctantly deciding that it's too formal to go clubbing in. Instead I settle on an impossibly short and equally tight red dress that I haven't worn for ages. I step into it, easing it up over my body which it hugs like a second skin, lifting my tits so that I don't need to bother with a bra. The dress is so short that it barely covers my ass cheeks and would leave little to the imagination if I bent over. I smile at the thought. It's perfect.

Next I pull out a pair of red, strappy heels that I remember buying to go with the dress. They're high, dangerously so once I've had a few drinks, but they make my legs look great so it's a risk that I'm willing to take.

I look at myself in the mirror, nodding in approval at the reflection staring back at me. I look good but fuck am I still horny! The shower had done nothing to calm me down and my pussy still aches to be touched. An idea suddenly strikes me. It's a stupid idea, especially in this dress but once I'd had it I know I have to do it. I go to my bedside table, sliding open the bottom drawer to pull out a long black shoebox in which I keep my toys. I push my favourite pink dildo aside and pull out a small, black silicon butt plug and some lube. Next to the dildo, the plug is my favourite toy. I'd worn it to work a couple of times before and even on a few dates. The feel of it inside my ass as I went about my day sent shivers down my spine and I quickly kick off my thong and kneel on the bed, squirting some lube onto my fingers before reaching round to rub it into my ass. I bite my tongue as I take the plug and push, inhaling sharply as I feel my hole begin to open as the toy slides inside me.

"Mmm..." I moan as I feel the jewelled end press against the side of my cheeks.

I stand slowly, wincing with pleasure as I feel the plug shift a little inside me. I look at my thong on the floor and then make my second stupid decision, kicking it into the corner of the room with the rest of my laundry. Meg had asked for a slut and she was certainly going to get one.

After grabbing my purse I teeter out of the apartment on my heels and take an elevator down to the street. It's 10:45 and thankfully there are plenty of cabs on the street outside. I wave one down and clamber into the backseat, aware of the drivers eyes following my every move as I settle myself gingerly on my plugged ass.

"Where to, Miss?" he asks in a thick accent.

"Wired, please," I reply, savouring the sensation of the leather seat pressing the plug deeper inside me.

He nods and we take off, the lights of the city rushing past the windows as we cut through the streets. In less than ten minutes we are at the club and I'm paying the fair.

"Have fun, Miss," he calls as I step out of the cab, holding my dress down with one hand whilst trying to keep myself balanced with the other.

I throw him a smile as he drives off before looking around. There is a queue at the door, the two large bouncers at the entrance already looking like they have had enough of the evening. I catch a few men eyeing me up and down as well as some women throwing me icy glares. I fish my phone out of my purse and begin to text Meg.

Where are you? xxxx

Her reply is thankfully immediate again.

Inside. I've got you on the list. Just tell them who you are! xxxx

I walk uncertainly up to the bouncers, feeling the eyes of the queue on me as I approach them.

"Lady," the nearest one says before I can speak. "Even looking like that you gotta wait your turn."

"I'm on the list," I reply. "My name is Kate Miller."

The bouncer sighs as he turns to the list of names on his board. His friend looks me up and down, his eyes lingering on my tits as I wait patiently.

"You're good," he says. "Let's see the purse."

I open my purse, allowing him to shine a torch over the contents before nodding for me to head inside. His friend looks like he wants to pat me down and with the way I'm feeling, I probably would have let him!

I step inside the club and am immediately hit by the noise and the smell of dozens of bodies pressed together. Lights flicker and I can feel the pulse of the music inside me as I push my way through the crowd, keeping my eyes open for Meg. I spy her near the bar, leaning on a table chatting to a relatively handsome guy with black hair. Meg looks stunning as always. She's wearing a short white halter neck dress, the sides of her boobs visible through the cut outs on the side of the dress and the hen of the dress almost as short as mine. She looks round as I approach, her green eyes lighting up as she sees me.

"At last!" she cries, turning away from the guy she was talking to to throw her arms around me.

I hug her back, feeling her tits press against mine as I get a mouthful of her ginger hair. She takes me by the hand and pulls me up to the table.

"See, what did I tell you?" she demands of the man who's eyes seem torn on which one of us to look at.

"Er... Hi," he says. "I'm Gary."

"Kate," I reply with a smile.

"What are you drinking, Kate?" he asks.

"Vodka and Coke," I say. I know it's not the best drink but its the one I usually find easiest to manage on a night out.

He nods and disappears towards the bar, leaving Meg grinning at me.

"You look fucking hot!" she shouts over the noise of the music.

"You told me to dress like a slut!" I call back.

She laughs. "Yeah... My bad!"

I jerk my chin at the bar. "Who's he?"

Meg shrugs. "Came up to me just before you text. Seems nice enough and he bought me a drink!"

I shake my head as she rattles the ice in her glass. Meg has this magnetic pull that people can't avoid. I get hit on a lot but she's something else.

"You thinking of going home with him?" I say with a sly smile.

"Fuck no!" she smirks. "The night's only just begun! Anyways, I thought I was taking you home with me."

"You wish!" I shoot back with a smirk.

"Here you go," Gary says, reappearing at the table and setting my drink down in front of me. "One vodka and Coke."

"Thanks," I reply, noticing his eyes linger briefly on my cleavage.

"Kate's a big advertising executive," Meg lies.

"Sounds like fun," Gary says. "I own a music store."

"Cool," I reply, taking a gulp of my drink. "What do you like?"

The conversation continues for a while but I can tell that Meg is already looking for her next conquest and as nice as Gary seems, I'm not really feeling any kind of spark. After a while Meg thanks Gary for the drinks in an unapologetic way of letting him know we're done and drags me towards the dance floor. She throws up her arms as we fight our way through the crowds, already dancing to a song that I don't recognise. It doesn't take me long to join in though and soon we're dancing together, laughing and singing along badly to the lyrics that I make up as we go.

Meg spins me around and I knock into someone, grabbing on to their arm to keep my balance. I look up and find myself staring into a pair of sharp green eyes belonging to a tall, brown haired man with a stubbly beard looking down at me.

"Sorry," I say, flashing him a smile.

"No worries," he replies, his eyes twinkling. He's wearing dark jeans with tears in the knees and a khaki coloured shirt stretched over his well muscled chest.

"Buy you a drink?" he asks.

I nod. "Sure."

He takes me by the hand, his grip on me strong and warm as he leads me effortlessly through the crowd to the bar. He doesn't ask me what I want, he just orders. I like that a lot and soon I'm sipping on a gin and tonic whilst standing at a table with him.

"What's your name, red?" he asks.

"Kate," I reply.

"Sam," he says with a little nod of the head. "Those were some moves you had out there."

"Oh god!" I laugh, feeling by cheeks blush. I know dancing isn't one of my better skills.

"Don't worry," he laughs. "I liked it."

I sip my drink, smiling widely as I look over to see Meg chatting with some other guys. A part of me is glad that she isn't here at the moment. As much as I love her, she has a tenancy to dominate a conversation sometimes and I want Sam all to myself.

"So," he says. "Whats the deal? Are you here with anyone?"

I raise my eyebrows at his question. "And what if I was?"

He shrugs. "I'd tell him he's a prick for letting you out of his sight."

I smirk at him. "I'm here with my friend. The one in white with the red hair."

Sam follows my gaze and nods. "You two look like you're out for a good time."

"It's been a long week," I reply.

We fall into an easy conversation, his charm winning me over completely. He buys me another drink and as he waits at the bar, watching me from across the room, I arch my back ever so slightly, allowing the hem of my dress to ride up just enough for him to get a good view of my ass. My pussy aches, and the plug in my ass has made me wet. I want him and I need him to know that.

He returns and after we down another round of drinks leads me back to the dance floor. He takes my hips as we begin to move to music and I wrap my hands around his waist. I can feel his breath on the top of my head as he spins me around and once again I arch my back and begin to grind my ass against his crotch. I can feel his cock against my ass as it strains against his pants and know that I wont be disappointed.

Sam puts his hand on my neck, twisting me to face him as he leans in to kiss me. His beard scratches my face as his other hand drifts down my waste to the top of my ass. I moan softly at him as I kiss him back, his tongue pushing into my mouth as the world around us melts away.

We pull apart, our eyes locked together as I whisper to him, "I want you to fuck me."

He nods, his face calm though his eyes betray his hunger. He takes me by the hand, weaving us through the crowd towards the back of the club. The rooms back here are hired out for private parties. They are all full but Sam strides confidently through them as if he belongs there. He turns down a corridor and pulls me into a restroom. I don't even care at this point as he peers under the stalls before pushing open the nearest door and pulling me in with him.

He kisses me again, pushing me up against the wall of stall as his hands begin to explore my body. I cling to his neck, moaning softly in his ear as he tugs my dress down to expose my tits and grabs my boobs, pinching my nipples between his thumb and finger. I love having my tits played with and I have to bite my lip to keep from moaning too loudly as he lowers his head to suck on my nipples.

I push him away gently, pressing him up against the opposite wall of the stall as I squat in front of him and began to unbuckle his belt. I pull down his pants to reveal his rock solid dick and quickly wrap my lips around his head. He grunts in pleasure as I begin to suck, my hand working the base of his shaft as my tongue dances over his head. He growls and I feel his hand on the back of my head, pushing me down onto his impressive length until I gag and he allows me to come up for air. I look up at him, cum and saliva dribbling from my mouth onto my tits, before going down on him again, his cock filling my mouth with its warm, salty taste.

He grabs me, pulling me to my feet as he whips me around. I bite my lip, arching my back as I grip the top of the stall in preparation for what is to come. My thighs are slick with my own juices as he rolls the skirt of my dress up to reveal my pussy and my plugged ass.

"Shit..." he mutters as he sees the plug.

"Mmm," I moan, grinding my hips against him. I don't have time for questions. I need him inside of me.

Thankfully he doesn't hesitate. I grip the stall tightly as I feel his head push against my pussy, my lips parting greedily to allow him inside. His length fills me and I feel the breath escape my body as he buries himself up to his balls inside of me, his dick pressing up against the plug in my ass.

"Fuck!" I gasp.

He complies, thrusting back and forth inside me. He is slow at first, his strokes powerful and deliberate, but soon begins to pick up speed. I gasp and squeal, the stall shaking as he pumps into me, the plug being driven into my ass with every new thrust. I feel his hand in my hair and as he tugs it gently I moan to let him know I like it. I feel him pull harder, my scalp stinging as he yanks my head back and know I wont last much longer.

I hear Sam grunt behind me and shudder in pleasure as I feel him cum inside my pussy. The sensation is enough to drive me over the edge and I try and fail to stifle a scream as my orgasm tears itself from me, my whole body shaking and shivering as I collapse against the wall of the stall from wave after wave of intense pleasure.

Sam pulls carefully out of me, sagging against the stall as I manage to turn around, my dress little more than a strip of red cloth around my waist. We look at each other for a moment, our shoulders rising and falling as we struggle to catch our breath, then we both begin to laugh.

"What the fuck was that?" he asks.

I shrug. "It's been a while."

He shakes his head, unable to keep the smile from his face. "That was fucking awesome," he said.

I nod in agreement. That was easily the best sex I've ever had.

"Can I see you again?" he asks suddenly.

His question catches me off guard. Instinct begins to kick in. I had come here to fuck someone and that was the end of it. I don't want a relationship. I don't need one.

"Maybe," I say, not meeting his gaze.

He frowns and I know he can tell something is wrong. "What is it?" he asks.

"Nothing," I reply, working my dress back over my body. "It's nothing. I should get back to my friend."

I see his face fall and know I've hurt him. "Right," he says, not arguing. "I get it."

He leads me back out of the restroom into the club, depositing me beside Meg who is deep in conversation with three other guys. He turns to go, pausing only to look down at me and say, "Guess I'll see you around."

I swallow, unable to answer as he vanishes into the crowd. I suddenly feel so stupid. My head is spinning and my legs are still shaking and as I watch him vanish into the crowd I know I've just made a terrible mistake. Nausea roils within my stomach and I grab Meg's arm, pulling her away from her suitors.

"Hey!" she yells before seeing the look on my face. "What is it? What's wrong?"

"I want to go," I say. "Now, Meg."

She nods, her face suddenly serious, and wraps her arm around me. She leads me out of the club, ignoring the calls of the guys she had been talking to. This is the Meg that I love. The Meg that I know would do anything to look after me. She bundles us into a waiting cab, her voice calm and steady, with no hint of the drink she had had earlier in the night. The cab whisks us through the city in silence. I stare out of the window, tears tracking slowly down my cheeks as I curse my own stupidity.

We arrive back at Meg's apartment, the elevator carrying us up to her floor where she helps me through to her bedroom and sits me at the end of the bed. She disappears before returning with a glass of whiskey. I don't want it but she pushes it into my hand anyway, insisting that it will help. When I've taken my first sip of the fiery liquid she finally asks the question.

"What happened?"

I shake my head. "I was an idiot."

"Did someone hurt you?"

"No," I reply. "The opposite. He was perfect and I hurt him."

I tell her what happened. I look at my drink the whole time but I know she won't judge me. She never has.

"Oh, Kate," she mutters putting her arm around me.

"Am I that thick?" I ask. "Why do I always have to sabotage every good thing that comes along?"

12