Club Nights Ch. 02

Story Info
I return to the club with Meg’s friends.
4.2k words
3.21
2.4k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/24/2024
Created 01/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kate?... Kate?"

I look up from my computer to see Mark leaning over the top of my cubicle. His hair is a mess and there are bags under his eyes. He looks as shit as I feel.

"Sorry," I mutter, tearing my eyes of the blurry spreadsheet in front of me. "Miles away."

"Thank god it's Friday, eh?" he replies sympathetically as I take the papers he hands me.

I smile wearily in response, dumping the papers on my somehow still teetering pile of work. I used to love my job but ever since Jack fucked up and lost us one of our major accounts it's been a nightmare. He lost his job and the rest of us were forced to pick up the slack and his list of remaining clients. I'm starting to wonder if he was the lucky one after all...

I spend another few hours staring at my screen, fingers flying over my keyboard as I send out invoices and reports, my brain slowly turning to mush. Eventually I can stand it no more and decide I've earned a coffee. I roll myself back on my chair and stand, tugging the hem of my tight fitting pencil skirt down where it had bunched up. I walk across the office to the kitchen area, finding some satisfaction in my awareness of the eyes that glance up from their computers and follow me as I pass.

As I went for the machine to heat up I take a moment to check my phone and feel an uncomfortable knot form in my stomach as I see I have a text from Meg. It's been a week since we went to the club together and ended up messing around at hers. It wasn't the first time we'd done it, but I hadn't heard from her since then and my nerves were getting the better of me. I brace myself and open her text.

Are we good? xxxx

I relax slightly as I type my reply - Yes xx

As usual, her reply comes instantly.

Good. Up for another night out? xxxx

Instinctively I want to say no. I'm still shaken over what happened at the club last week with Sam but then I glance over at my desk and the mountain of work I still have to get through and think that maybe a chance to let my hair down wouldn't be so bad.

Sure! xx - I reply.

Great! Some of us are meeting at mine first. You can come straight here after work! xxxx

I sigh as I read Meg's text. Had I known her other friends were coming I might not have been so eager to go. They weren't bad people, they were just a lot to deal with sometimes. Meg came from a very wealthy family and whilst she did a great job hiding that fact, her rich friends weren't so discreet. I'm not exactly hard up or anything but even so, sometimes I can't help but feel a bit out of place amongst them.

I don't have anything to wear! xx - I protest in response to her text.

You can borrow something from me! xxxx - She replies, before adding - Keep your hands off my butt plug though!! xxxx

I snort into my coffee, quickly ducking my head down as several people glance up from their desks in confusion. She was of course referring to my decision to wear my plug out clubbing last week. She'd teased me a little about it when we'd been fooling around but had known she wasn't going to let me get away with it that easily.

I promise I'll be on my best behaviour xx - I text back.

I hope not! See you later best bitch xxxx

I smile as I send her some kisses in return and stroll back to my desk with my coffee. Despite the un-dented pile of work beside me I feel more energised than before, nerves and excitement fuelling me with the adrenaline I need to get through the afternoon, and by the time six o'clock comes I finally feel like I've made some progress.

I rise from my desk, sliding my stuff into my bag and pulling my blazer on over my shirt. There's a sudden buzz in the office as everyone hurries to leave before management can find a reason to make us stay. I catch Mark lingering by his desk and smile at him as I catch him up and we fall into step and squeeze our way into the packed elevator together.

"Big plans for the weekend?" he asks amidst the chatter of our other colleagues. He's quite bit taller than me and his smile is awkward as he tries not to stare down my cleavage.

I shrug as best I can in the cramped box. "My friend wants me to come out with her tonight," I reply. "I'm half regretting saying yes!"

He laughs and I can tell he wants to ask me something else. I know he's had a crush on me since I started at the firm but he's never asked me out. He's not my usual type; a bit goofy and wider in the middle than I would normally like but he does make laugh and that counts for a lot. If he ever plucks up the courage I might say yes.

We bundle out of the elevator and into the street, calling goodbyes to each other as we go our separate ways. I walk the two blocks to the nearest subway station and manage to squeeze into the packed train just before the doors slide shut. It's only a couple of stops to Meg's building and I'm glad of it. The train is hot and noisy. Two people are arguing loudly, oblivious to the nearby commuters doing their best not to get involved and someone nearby has got horrific B.O. As soon as the doors hiss open I'm out of there, my heels clicking loudly on the concrete floor as I march through the station and up the steps into the cool evening air.

Meg's building is directly across the street from the station. It's modern and stylish, much like she is, and there's someone waiting to open the door for me as I approach. I take the elevator all the way up to the twentieth floor, unconsciously tapping my foot to the jingle playing through the speakers. The doors eventually open onto a long corridor with white panelled walls and tasteful art hanging from the walls. When we're out its often easy for me to forget how wealthy Meg is but there's no chance of that happening here. The building feels more like a five star hotel than an apartment building.

I stop in front of the mirror opposite the elevator, taking a moment to adjust my hair and blouse, knowing Meg's friends will notice if anything is out of place, before striding down the corridor to knock on her door. I can hear music playing inside the apartment but Meg answers almost immediately, her face lighting up as she sets her eyes on me.

"No wonder no one does any work at that place of yours!" she exclaims.

"What?" I reply, instinctively reaching to tidy my hair. I can see her friends behind her, about seven or eight of them in total, all glammed up and ready for the night out.

"You!" she says with a grin as she throws her arms around me. "You look fucking hot!"

I feel my cheeks colour slightly at the compliment but don't deny it. Office attire suits me, from the glossy black tights and black pencil skirt that hugs my ass to the white blouse that barely contains by boobs. Throw in my long blonde hair and you've got the quintessential secretary look that every man fantasies over.

She leads me into her into her apartment, which frankly makes mine look like a dump. The windows are floor to ceiling glass, looking out over the park below. The open plan kitchen/living space is full of top of the range appliances and the furniture is both expensive and tasteful. I smile as she introduces her friends, some of whom I've met before, others I don't remember. They're all typically beautiful, white teeth flashing over Armani suits and Prada heels. They are all nice enough but I can tell none of them are that interested in me.

"Let's get you a drink!" Meg announces, steering me towards the kitchen.

I follow her gratefully out of the sitting area, dropping my bag on the island as she pours me a glass of wine. Her brunette hair has a slight curl to it that suits her and she's wearing a black, strapless dress that hugs the curves of her body and sparkles under the kitchen lights.

"Whats the occasion?" I ask, jerking my chin at the others in the other room.

"Oh nothing really," she said with a shrug. "You no what they're like. Last minute and everything... I just couldn't face it alone."

I smirk as I take a great gulp of my wine. "And you thought I was the best person to call?"

"You're always my number one," she replies with a grin. "Are you sure you're ok with this?"

"Of course," I insist. "But I need to change. I feel like one of their PA's dressed like this around them!"

She snorts. "Come on. We'll find you something."

We move through her friends to her bedroom on the other side of the apartment, Meg calling out to whoever was interested that we would be back in a moment. Her bedroom is mercifully quiet, the bed sheets still crinkled from the night before and her various outfit options still strewn over the covers.

"Don't judge!" she snaps with a knowing smile as she closes the door behind us.

"I didn't say anything!" I reply, holding my hands up in defence.

"Yeah, yeah," she mutters, brushing aside the clothes on the bed so I can sit down. "Now, let's see what we can find you."

She disappears into the walk in closet, re-emerging a few moments later with a bundle of clothes over her arm. I begin to sort through them but almost everything she has chosen I love. Meg has always had a great sense of style after all. We finally narrow it down to two dresses; a single shoulder design in a deep mustard colour and a bottle green, off the shoulder dress.

"Try it on," Meg says, holding the mustard dress out to me.

"It's not my colour," I fight back, reaching for the green dress.

"Just shut and trust me!" she insists, shoving the dress into my hands.

"Eugh!" I groan, rolling my eyes as I take the dress from her.

"There's a strapless bra in the top drawer of the cupboard," she says with a triumphant smile.

I walk over to the cupboard and pull open the top drawer, shaking my head and the disorganised jumble of underwear that greets me. I begin to rummage through the drawer when suddenly my hands find something long and hard. I pull it out, my eyes widening as I find myself staring at the biggest dildo I've ever seen.

"What the fuck is this?" I exclaim.

"Ah shit," Meg mutters. "I forgot I put that there."

"Well?" I press her.

"Jesus, Kate," she snaps getting up from the bed. "It's just a dildo. I know you've seen them before."

"Not one that I could use as a baseball bat!" I shoot back, trying and failing to contain my amusement. "Seriously, why does it need to be this big?"

"I could show you, if you want?" Meg says, taking a step closer.

I stare at her, suddenly aware how close she has come. "What?" I say slowly.

She shrugs, taking another step towards me. We're almost touching now. I can smell her strawberry scented perfume in my nose. "We've got time before we go. And it's not like any of that lot are going to care."

She puts her hand on my thigh, her fingers flicking at the hem of my skirt. "Come on," she hisses. "I know you want to..."

I look into her emerald eyes, reminding myself that this is just what we do. "Fuck it," I breath before wrapping my arms around her neck and pressing my lips to hers.

We kiss, her hands on my hips as she pulls me towards the bed where she spins me around and falls on top of me. I arch my back, moaning softly as she bites my neck her her fingers now tearing off my blouse before she unhooks my bra, exposing my tits which are already rock hard. I feel her tongue on my nipples and groan as she grinds her hips against mine, the sound of my pleasure disguised my the beat of the music coming from next door.

Meg sits up, ruching my skirt up around my waist. before digging her nails into my tights.

"I hope these weren't expensive," she teases as she rips a hole in the tights.

I laugh as I lie back, feeling her pull my thong aside and gently run her finger over my aching pussy. I'm soaking wet already, the thought of her fucking me whilst all her friends were next door a fantasy that I was only just realising.

"Ready?" she asks me.

I nod, biting my lip as I feel her position the dildo against my clit and slide it inside me.

"Fuck!" I gasp, grasping the sheets beneath me as she hoiks up her own dress and straddles my hips, manoeuvring herself over the other end of the dildo at the same time. I watch her eyes roll briefly to the back of her head as she buries the toy in her own pussy, sliding down its length until our clits are pressed together. Meg moans softly, echoing my own shivers of pleasure, and begins to bounce up and down along the length of the toy. Her movements pushing the toy deeper inside me as she simultaneously pleasures herself.

She reaches for my tits, massaging my boobs as I dig my fingers into her waist, helping her as she moves above me. After a moment she pulls me up, hooking her left leg beneath my right so that we are sat opposite each other, connected by the giant dildo in our pussies. She begins to rotate her hips and I match her speed, our clits pressed together until she throws her head back and lets out a silent scream. I feel my own eyes roll back in my head as pleasure floods through my body and I pull her towards me, burying my face in her shoulder to stifle the grunt of pleasure as I cum.

We fall back on the bed, the dildo still pressing into both our clits and begin to laugh.

"Ok," I say eventually. "I get it."

She laughs at me, her hand closing on mine as we lay there together, when suddenly theres a knock on the door.

"Meg?" one of her friends shouts. "Are you nearly ready? The car will be here soon!"

"We'll be out in a minute," Meg calls back, calm and collected. She looks at me and flashes a sly grin. "Get changed," she says. "You're wearing the yellow one. No excuses!"

****

As much as I hate to admit it, Meg was totally right about the mustard dress. Even as we clamber out of the limo one of her friends had insisted on hiring I can feel people in the line for the club staring at me. The dress stops just beneath my ass and hugs my figure tightly, leaving little to the imagination. Meg had also given me a pair of heeled, white gladiator sandals to where and had helped gather my hair into a high ponytail.

I followed the others into the club, bypassing the bouncers who gave us all an appreciative glance as we entered. The music was just as loud as I remembered but instead of heading to the main floor, Meg took us through the crowd to one of the private rooms that I couldn't help but notice Sam had led me through last week.

"Here we go everyone!" she called, the music thankfully a little quieter in this part of the club. "This is us for the night!"

There was a round of cheering before a cute bartender with tattoos all over both arms came to take our drink orders. I squeezed myself onto one of the leather sofas beside Meg as her friends began fawning over her. If there was one thing I noticed, it was that they all wanted to be her best friend. It was probably why none of them had ever bothered to get to know me properly.

"So, Kate!" one of the boys said suddenly.

I looked around in surprise to see Chase looking at me. I'd met him a few times before and thought he was alright. He had black, choppy hair, a broad chest and dazzling blue eyes but I also knew he wasn't the brightest spark.

"What do you do for work?"

"I'm in advertising," I reply shrewdly. I hate talking about work in front of these people.

"Eugh," the girl next to Chase, Grace I think her name is, groans. "I just don't know how you can possibly work five days a week. Is it not exhausting?"

I smile stiffly, feeling Meg tense beside me. "Unfortunately I don't really have a choice," I reply.

"It just seems so boring!" Grace says. I notice her move a little closer to Chase and resist the urge to roll my eyes. "You mustn't have a lot of time for fun."

"I make time," I reply bluntly.

Thankfully the bartender appears at that moment and saves me from any further conversation. I take my drink, an unapologetic vodka and coke, and sip it silently as the others break off into their groups, chatting and dancing around the room. I scan the rest of the club as the evening stretches on, looking at the groups of people clustered around the table or grinding on the dance floor. I'd much rather be out there in the press than stuck in this private room with Meg's stuck up friends.

"Coming to dance?"

I look up at Meg and nod, allowing her to pull me off the sofa and to the side of our booth where we begin to dance together. Meg's friends, Grace amongst them I notice with a hint of satisfaction, are barely able to repress their scowls as she leads me into their midst and we begin dancing together, throwing our heads back as we laugh and move tot he rhythm of the music.

"See those two over there?" Meg calls to me.

I frown as I follow her gaze to where to guys are stood together at a table. They're both cute, dark haired with sharp features and twinkling eyes.

"What about them?" I ask.

"They've been staring at you all night," she shouts back. "I think they're trying to decide who gets to hit on you first!"

I look at the guys and again and realise they are staring right at me. One of them winks whilst the other's lip turns up at the corners.

"You should go talk to them!" Meg says.

"Really?" I ask.

"Sure!" she says. "Look at them! They're cute!"

I lick my lips uncertainly but can't deny that she has a point. They are cute and what's more, they look as though they don't have a brain cell between them. If anything happens, I'm pretty confident that it wouldn't mean anything.

I turn to Meg, opening my mouth to voice a question that I'm not sure about myself.

"Don't be stupid," she replies. "Go have fun!"

I flash her a grin before extracting myself from the dance floor, letting the leeches that are her rich friends latch back on to her. I pick my way through the crowd, giving the two guys a long look before turning and approaching the bar. I smile inwardly as I feel them both sidle up beside me a few moments later.

"What are you drinking?" the first one asks.

"Vodka and coke," I say, glancing at him. He's slightly taller than his friend, a smattering of stubble covering his cheek.

"Let us get this," the second one says.

"You boys come as a package then?" I ask, smiling as I watch them try to process what I've just said.

They buy me the drink and I follow them back to their table. "So," I say, "My friend tells me you've both been staring at me all night."

The first boy laughs nervously as the other one says, "Yeah. You look fucking awesome."

I smile, chewing seductively on the end of my straw. "You guys don't clean up so bad either," I say.

They grin at me and I fight the urge to roll my eyes. There really wasn't a lot going on here. "Why don't we dance?" I suggest.

They nod eagerly as I take them both by the hands and lead them to the dance floor. The music is loud as I raise my hands over my head and begin to move to the music, the two guys dancing either side of me as I grind against them in turn. I drop in front of one, raking my ass against the other's groin before doing the opposite on the way up. They're both hard. They both want me. The thought makes me wet.

"You boys smoke?" I ask.

They nod and I once again take their hands and pull them through the crowd. We slip through the private rooms but instead of going to the bathrooms at the back of the club we duck down a side corridor and exit through a back door that leads onto the alley behind the club.

"Come on," I say, spying what I've been looking for.

I lead them behind a dumpster, my heels clicking on the floor, before turning my back against the wall and pulling them both towards me. They grunt in surprise as I kiss them in turn, my hands on the collars of their shirts as they fall against me, their hard cocks pressing against my thighs through their pants. I feel their hands on me, grabbing me roughly, clawing my dress up at the hem and squeezing my tits. Fingers press against the fabric of my thong, mashing my pussy with no kind of finesse but stirring a response from me all the same.

12