Club Paradise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank's eyes were crossed with mindless pleasure, just at this first deep stroke.

Then she began bucking her hips in an even, rolling motion, pulling her tight pussy up and down as it gripped his shaft. Her mouth locked on his, kissing him passionately with the same rhythmic pulse.

Frank started to reciprocate the motion, bouncing down against the bed and pushing up to meet her. He could feel her breasts sliding all around his chest as she fucked him. The stimulation was out of this world -- his whole nervous system seemed to be on fire, as the sensations exploded throughout his body, from the point it was inside hers.

She was riding him masterfully, but he wanted to be active, too; to contribute to the lovemaking. So he went with his strength -- the strength of his fingers. His arms flung up around her neck as she kissed him, and landed on her shoulders.

He took great handfuls of her skin and muscle, squeezing and kneading them at half the tempo of their fucking.

Darcy loved this bold choice, and her kissing increased in ferocity. Her lips raked over his, her teeth bit his lip, her tongue went in and out and all around. In between the kisses were little spats of dirty talk: moaning his name, praising his cock and massage skills, and the old standards of "yes" and "God".

Without warning -- and without breaking her rhythm -- Darcy suddenly leaned forward and, grabbing Frank by the shoulders, threw her weight backwards to pull him into a sitting position. An arm behind Frank's head pulled his face down into her chest as she bounced up and down on his lap. Her soft tits were battering his face again, slapping into his cheeks and smooshing against his nose.

Darcy grasped his head with both arms now, trapping him in her motorboat as her hips rocketed up and down. Then she slowed her pulse, and lifted his face up to hers. She locked lips and kissed him passionately as she slowly and intently fucked him, at a fraction of the rhythms of earlier. Hidden muscles inside of her had contracted, and her pussy had a death grip on his dick.

For Frank, it was like they went into bullet time. Time seemed to stand still as her hips slowly rose and descended on his ramrod hard cock. Her face was right in front of his, and he felt that she was with him in this bubble of time. Her sapphire eyes were as bright as always, otherworldly and hypnotic. He watched her face shake as they fucked in slow motion.

"Hey," she said, in between hyperventilating, her hips rising up. "Having fun yet?"

Frank got out a, "Oh my god, Darcy," before her pussy slid back down over his boner and his capacity for speech momentarily left him. At this speed, every thrust hit him felt like it was the first time.

"You..."

A kiss followed this, as her pussy came up again, slowing down as she reached the end of his cock. She hung there, back arched out, pussy holding him captive by just the tip. She pushed her hips back down, agonizingly slowly, enveloping his cock again as she breathed her into his face.

"... give a great massage."

"It's not, uh, not..." Frank tried to formulate his thought, as her pussy started to move again, pulling up and off of him.

"What was that, sweetie?" Her grin was taunting now, and she paused again, his cock trapped inside her by the tiniest bit.

Frank managed to say, "It's not just massage," as he fell down the whirlpool of her eyes, when she slow-thrusted down again. "It's worship," It was a whisper, but at six inches away, Darcy heard it clearly.

"Oh baby!" she said, as she grabbed his cheeks between her hands and gave him a huge smile, "That's beautiful!" Then, she plunged down on his shaft and kicked back into gear, speeding up back into the familiar cadence they had been at before that epic fermata.

She was astride him now, sideways, bouncing up and down. All of a sudden Frank felt his face pushed down into the mattress. He realized with a shock that she was taking the "Taxpayer Position", and had stretched her left leg out to stand on his face with her foot. Half of Frank's brain registered this, and noted that he had never seen the position with a woman on top. It was a staple of the rough sex / maledom genre, with dudes acting as performative douchebags by stomping on the head of the girl they were pile-driving.

Now, realizing that the position actually offered benefits of sorts to both partners -- with her leg out and her knee flexing, her whole body moved with the pulse of their fucking. From his point of view, it was astounding and immersive. Her exquisite foot was smooshed against his face, and the mattress absorbed the force of her pounding. He was connected to her by two points now, and the face stomp anchored him in a way that made her pussy slide up against him with even more sideways force as she wriggled back and forth during the bounce.

All this went through one half of his brain. The other half of his brain was in the heady stratosphere, vision blurred over, as his higher mind was assaulted repeatedly by his nervous system, her tight tender pussy slipping up and down his shaft in an all-encompassing hoover hold. The pulse surged and pulled back, and finally achieved an even rhythm. Frank felt energetic and powerful, his body working like a machine in a way it rarely did.

Darcy rode him to a peak, and then surfed that peak like a champion. He could feel when her orgasm started -- her walls gripped him even tighter than before, and her moans merged into one long extended wail of pleasure. One of her hands was on her clit, working it just the right way to sustain her wave. After she came down, she flexed herself up off Frank's cock. The maneuver landed her wet and worked pussy onto his face for a moment, before she fully scampered off him.

Frank took his cock in his hand, running it slowly.

Darcy knelt on all fours on the bed, with her ass in Frank's face. She reached around and grabbed one of her butt cheeks, pulling it away from the other. "My little asshole is getting jealous. She hasn't gotten any attention yet," she said in a pouty tone of voice, "She needs some cock too! I mean, unless you don't want to -- didn't we cover that earlier?"

Frank found his words again. "Hell yes I want to --"

But she cut him off, "Oh I'm clean back there, don't worry -- us girls all douche before our shifts!" She booped him on the nose, and adopted a faux stern look, "Listen, young man, you better get back there and stick your finger up my butt right this minute!"

It wasn't cleanliness that made him hesitate -- his mouth had been all over her body by now, and she tasted divine. Frank had never had anal sex before -- he didn't quite know what to do.

"Forgive me, I've never actually done this before," he admitted.

"Oh my god, you're a buttfucking virgin?" Darcy clapped her hands together with excitement, "Relax -- I am a pro! Here's how it works. First you'll have to tease me open to fit that fat throbbing cock inside. Use those magic fingers of yours, and some lube." Her face was open and innocent, as if the suggestion had been to make some coffee, instead of finger her asshole.

Taking her weight off both her hands, she landed her face onto the pillow, and her hands went behind her back to grab her butt cheeks. She held her ass cheeks wide apart with her hands, and winked at him from the pillow.

Frank did not hesitate -- he dove right in and began to lick her little starfish, rimming it all around. It twitched under his eager tongue, as her body responded to the simulation. His hands found her butt cheeks and started the squeeze routine. He heard her moan "Oh, yesssss." After a little while, he squirted some lube on his hands and stuck one finger inside, then two, and finally three. She encouraged him the entire time, talking dirty, filthy dirty, telling him what to do.

And then it was time for the main event. Darcy licked and sucked his cock for a minute or two until it was solid again, and then he pressed up against her tiny little butthole. Her warmed up body opened to let his cock squeeze inside. Frank the grip felt her ass like a tight ring around his cock, that he was pushing through. It stimulated his nerves and sensations in a different way, akin to masturbating with his off hand. She seemed to be on fire, though, shrieking with each thrust.

After a few minutes of anal piledriver, he pulled out to switch positions. Frank lay back on his back, and Darcy climbed on top. Impaling her ass on his cock like a popsicle, she surged up and down with wild abandon. Her full breasts were bouncing up and down, and she was almost crying, her moans were so thick. She reached out and grabbed his hands, interlacing their fingers. Her hands gripped his tightly as she threw herself up and down on his shaft. Frank's whole body was on fire, and he felt like he was steamrolled by pleasure. An odd sensation, to say the least. Not that he could say anything at all, at that particular moment.

Darcy threw herself backwards, like she was riding a bull, held up by her grip on Frank's hands. Her legs kept pumping, pushing her frame up off his dick and then relaxing to let her slide back down over him. She rode him like Major Kong on the bomb, making mad, passionate, strange love in the stratosphere. Frank had long ago stopped worrying, and loved every second of it.

He was sweating hard from the workout, bouncing himself under her as she pushed up with her legs. Their hands slipped apart and the rhythm fell apart as she toppled back off his cock, laughing.

"Goddamn," Frank sputtered out.

"Right?" Darcy grinned. "Somehow I knew you'd like that."

He gaped at her, at a loss for words. She giggled even harder, and said, "Okay, here."

Darcy reached over to the side table where the lube had been and pulled the drawer open. A packet of wet wipes came out. The cold moist towelettes were a shock to Frank's cock, after all the action it had been having inside her hot, tight asshole. Darcy swirled the towelettes all the way around his cock, and his balls, too. His full frothing balls got even tighter when the cool cloth folded around them.

"There!" She gave his dick a cute little peck. "Good as new." She latched her mouth over his cock again, moistening it further. Then she kicked back on the bed and, spreading her legs wide, threw down the gauntlet, "I don't think you're man enough to make me come a third time!"

Frank was more than ready to prove himself, and claim his own climax as a reward.

They were back where they started, with him standing over her as she lay back on the bed. He moved forward, right between her legs, cradling his cock in his hand.

"You don't think so?" he asked playfully, slapping his dick down onto her clit, and sliding it around the outside of her pussy.

"Quit fucking teasing me and -- ARRRGH!"

Frank cut off Darcy's growl by pushing inside her as deep as he could; and then thrusting a little more, so her body moved backwards on the mattress.

"That's..." Darcy started, as he slipped himself and then pushed back in, again and again and again. "... more like it!" she finished, through her heavy breathing.

Frank pounded away inside Darcy like he was doing calisthenics. He felt like he was drunk; the motion of his over-sensitized body was giving him vertigo -- the only part of him that felt anchored was his cock, caught in the velvet vice grip of Darcy's tight young body. Her legs came up and battered his chest, kicking him as they fucked. Her feet worked their way into his mouth as he fucked her. He held them by the ankles, massaging them intensely as he worked his hips harder than he had in quite awhile. But it was an urgent, animal need.

She was orgasming beneath him, or faking it really damn well. Her toes were spasming in his mouth, as her back jerked up and down. One of her hands was sliding all over her slick tits and the other was madly working her clit.

Frank harnessed all of his stamina to keep going hard as long as she was coming. Her wave of orgasms consumed them both for what seemed like forever. Her climax peaked and then fell off and then she literally fell off, falling back onto the bed.

"Oh my fucking god!" Darcy gushed as she turned over to face him. "I haven't come at work like that in forever!" She got up on her hands and knees and crawled to the end of the bed. She was on her feet now, circling around Frank like they were in a boxing match. "And now I'm gonna return the favor!"

She pounced on him, knocking him onto his back on the bed, legs hanging off, and then she slithered down his body to the floor. She disappeared from view for a moment, as Frank sat up. Darcy nosed up underneath his cock, which splayed across her whole face.

"I'm gonna be honest -- I didn't expect this from you." Darcy reached up with her hands and pushed his cock all around her face. "Mister Normal Old Man, with your puppy dog eyes, and your cheap, obvious vintage shirt." Her lips moved against the underside of his dick as she spoke, "But you just made this stripper come..."

Her mouth darted to the side and bit his shaft, playfully, "... not just once or twice..." She slipped the head in between her lips and then pulled it out again with a pop, "... but three times..." She slapped herself across the face with his hard cock, once, twice, three times. "... like a fucking champion!"

Darcy came up on her knees, sliding her head against his cock until she was above it. She deepthroated him after that, pushing her head down until she choked, then pulling up again. "Now, it's your turn..."

His cock was sticking straight up and Darcy's face was right up against it. Her eyes looked huge up next to the swollen head of is cock.

"... you've wanted this..." One pink nail flickered against that head, and then ran a line down the top of his shaft, pressing it harder against her cheek, tracing a line of fire.

"... for years..." The fingernail reached the base of his dick, and the rest of her fingers wrapped around his ball sack.

"... for decades..." Every muscle in Frank's body was taut and twitching. He could hear the roar of the blood coursing through his veins, as Darcy worked his cock right up to the edge.

"... and now it's time to take your cock..." She was nodding her head vigorously, his cock trapped between her fingers and her face, the fingers of her other hand kneading and teasing his heavy, pulsating balls.

"... and blow your load all over this hot stripper..." Her teeth slipped up and over his head again, her mouth wide open, with her tongue attacking his engorged frenulum.

".... blow your load all over the girl you never got when you were in school..." Both hands were tickling the sides of his cock, as her lips kissed and nibbled all over the top.

"... SO GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING..."

Her mouth clamped back down on him with such ferocity that Frank couldn't hold back another second.

"... COME!"

As she let his dick slip back out of her throat to say the last word, Frank let out a wordless bellow, as his cock careened over the edge and exploded all over her exquisite face. His load hit her on the cheek and splashed all over her lips and eyes.

Darcy took it his first blast like a seasoned pro, and as quick as lightning, mouthed down over his cock. Her beautiful blue eyes went even wider, as he shot his second spurt to the back of her throat. She swallowed that blast, every bit as big as the first, and then gulped down his third, as well. Frank's cock pulsed forward a fourth time, but he was spent, his balls empty.

Darcy released her lockjaw grip on his cock, but didn't pull off. She gargled and swallowed the rest of the massive load of sperm in her mouth.

Frank collapsed back on the bed. Darcy moved with him, and kept lazily licking his cock, cleaning it. They just lay there for a few moments, recovering from the experience.

He got up on his elbows and looked at her. Darcy was a vision of freshly-fucked beauty -- a sheen of sweat coated her body, shining in the lights, calling attention to her curves. Her black hair was wild around her head, and her breasts heaved as she breathed. She was giving him a funny look, while his sperm dripped off of her cheeks.

He had to say something. The first three things that came to mind he thought better of, and settled on, "What'd you do with that joint from the secretary?"

"Yesssss," she breathed, and gestured over at the teacher's desk. She took one of the wet wipes and began cleaning the cum off her face.

Frank got to his feet, his strained muscles settling back into shape, and slowly crossed up to the desk. He grabbed the joint and his lighter, and came back to the bed.

Darcy leaned back on the pillow with a look of sublime satisfaction on her face. Frank paused for a moment at the desk, taking in her naked body, slick with sweat, before returning to the bed.

As he approached, she pulled one knee up and sat, scooting her butt back on the bed. Frank passed her the joint, and then extended the lighter to light it.

Darcy seemed tickled by the gesture, and blew her smoke over his head as she passed it back. Frank pulled a sizable hit, and let it wash over him. The perfect touch at the end of the giant physical and emotional experience he had just undergone.

"God damn," he said, after he exhaled. "You are un-fucking-believable."

Darcy purred with satisfaction, "Aren't I, though?" Her thousand-watt smile beamed back at him. "You're not so bad yourself," she followed up. "That wasn't just dirty talk back there -- I meant what I said. I really enjoyed myself; and that doesn't happen every time."

He was a little floored by the compliment.

"You have amazing hands!" Darcy's enthusiasm seemed real to Frank; but he reminded himself that the girls here were actresses, as well as dancers. "Seriously, I've fucked quite a few guys, and there is something special about your touch. Every part of my body just melted when you started working it."

She winked up at him devilishly, "And I do mean every part."

In other circumstances, Frank would have blushed at a compliment like that from a woman who looked like she did. But the connection they had shared over the last hour, while they had been madly fucking, was still there. So he just smiled and said, "Thank you. Any time I'm in town and you feel, you know, tense in the shoulders, I'm there for you." He waggled his fingers at her.

She just laughed at him, warmly. "Well, my job does keep me in high heels most of the time -- I'll think I'll require frequent foot rubs."

"Just call me," Frank grinned back. "Reasonable rates."

"You should give me your number, for real." she said, apparently in earnest.

Frank paused for just a split second to register what was happening -- the stripper slash escort who had just fucked the shit out of him six ways from Sunday, now wanted his number. "Okay," he said, of course.

"I don't carry my phone on-shift, so write it down?"

Frank walked up to the teacher's desk at the front of the room. Sure enough, in the top drawer were paper and pens. He took a piece of paper and folded it in half two times, writing his first name, and phone number underneath.

"Here you go, Darcy."

"My real name is Alexa," she said, spontaneously.

Frank felt a little honored to get that from a stripper -- maybe she would really call him sometime.

"Alexa -- wow, that's a beautiful name."

She gave an arch scowl. Frank found the look unbelievably fetching.

"Oh my god, I hate it. I used to have an exotic, tantalizing name; but now, all anyone thinks of is that nosy robot whore."

Frank laughed out loud, "You mean 'hey Alexa'?"

"Thanks to Jeff Bezos, that little gollum-looking bitch, my name is worn out."

"So I'm guessing your Team Elon then." Frank quipped back.

Darcy -- Alexa -- was still on her rant. "She's such a cunt, too -- always spying and eavesdropping on you --"