Club Paradise Ch. 07

Story Info
Riding the Bull in the Rodeo Room.
2k words
4.35
13.3k
5
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHORS NOTE: This chapter is the first of a series of three short chapters, all playing out on the next day, after chapter 6. The colleagues we´ve met before once again indulge themselves in sexual games.

As a non-native English writer I´m still looking for someone who's willing to be my volunteer editor, mainly for spelling and grammar! Any help with plot detail is also happily accepted. Have fun! Comments and votes are welcome as always!

***

We all reassembled again the next day at the House of Pleasures. Yesterday I was an extra hand in the mirrored room and carousel room with the party of Sheila and Shaun's company (see chapter 6). Today we were again with my colleagues of the office. We were going to watch everyone fuck, all and every one of my colleagues. So today was a feast of exhibitionism and voyeuristic fun. As in fact a visit to a sex club always is, in one way or another. But since our group consists of close colleagues this was going to be an intense event.

The house of pleasures comprises many rooms for recreational fun, all with a particular purpose or theme. The first room we visited this day was the rodeo room. Before we entered we had to decide who would be the first to be the centre of the action. All ladies were given a playing card, and Karen's queen of hearts turned up to be the winner. She was taken inside first by Cynthia, one of the house angels, while the rest of the group stayed behind.

House angels are the personnel and guides of the venue. Sometimes extras are employed to fill in empty spaces if a certain game needs more participants than a playing group contains, like myself yesterday (see chapter 6). But today we were among ourselves and only escorted by Cynthia. She's a good friend of Linda, our marketing nut responsible for all our staff outings, and we had already met her during our previous visits.

After quite some time Cyn returned to fetch the rest of us saying: "Karen is ready now for her performance, so if you will follow me we proceed to your first room of the day..."

*** Karen's ride ***

We entered the room, which was round in shape. In the middle was a mechanical bull, with our Karen on top. Around the bull were chairs in a circle, on a raised platform. The setting served for a perfect view on the proceedings.

Karen was only dressed in her underwear. Her upper torso was inside some corset which kept her upright and stable through ropes leading from the sides of the corset to fixtures on the ceiling. Her feet were fixed inside stirrups on the sides of the bull, forcing her knees in a fairly high position. Just like a jockey on a race horse.

The bull rotated slowly, giving us all a good view on Karen from all sides. With her hands lying in her lap we couldn't see her crotch. But we admired her perky tiny A-cup titties inside her pink bra. And her very tasty thighs and hips continuously turning in front of our eyes.

The music which played in the background swelled slowly while the bull started to increase it's rotation speed. Not alarmingly so, but enough to force Karen to grab the strap between her thighs. Once the bull started to make small bucking movements, Karen's butt started to hump on the bull. Her hips got moving and we could admire her sheer pink panties.

I loved that she wore again some very sexy knickers. Even more so now she had known beforehand the chance was great we were all going to admire them. Or maybe she only has those hot sheer frillies. Staring intently at her crotch I was pretty sure the gusset of her tight pink knickers started to get wetter by the minute.

Karen started to get higher from the bull every time it bucked, although the bull didn't make very fierce movements. It's rotating speed slowed down while the bucking increased a little. Apparently she tried to avoid something. Whenever the bull started to raise its back, Karen lifted her butt up in the air, raising her crotch away from the saddle. Soon it became clear some dildo came out of the saddle every time the bull moved upwards. In order to avoid the mechanical cock Karen moved her bum in the air, offering us all a joyous view of her lingerie clad bottom. She started to perspire more and more. Her panting increased, like she was doing some heavy workout at the gym.

Now this wás going to throw Karen from the bull, unless she could find a way to move less and thus avoid her arms getting too tired. She wiggled her delectable ass to get into a more comfortable position.

Apparently the purpose was not to simulate a rodeo ride on a fierce bucking bull. The challenge was not to withstand being thrown off and endure as long as possible a menacing ride. The bull's action was designed to accomplish plain penetrative sex. The rider was supposed to accept, better sooner than later, the unavoidable coupling with this artificial animalistic fuck mate.

Then the fucking began.

The dildo like rod thrusting with increasingly speed towards Karen's sex continued it's assault. With every thrust it reached a little bit higher, eventually touching the knickers. The wiggling of her ass helped the cock producing a notch in the gusset, right where her pussy lips pushed at the tight material from within.

The music swelled to a pounding beat, masking the whining and panting Karen produced. The smell meandering from between her thighs reached everyone's nose. We all sat within some five feet, admiring witnessing the betraying signals of Karen's increasing excitement.

The dildo started to nudge itself between her swollen lips, pushing the wet material of the panties slightly inside her pussy. The increasing reach of the piston forced the knickers to crawl between her buttocks. The thin material was tested for its durability, eventually giving in to the rampant assault.

All the while the bull rotated in a continuous tempo ensuring we all witnessed the proceedings.

The music stopped suddenly, marking the tension in the room. While we all held our breath Karen's panting became the only sound. Until her knickers gave in. Because of the silence the rippling sound of the garment giving in to the on-going assault was painfully audible. The thick dildo forced it's way inside.

With the thin layer of sheer fabric ripping open Karen gave in. Her sopping wet pussy sank over the plastic penis and settled firmly on the bull's cock. Giving some rest to her arms she rode with the movements of the bull. Bottomed out the bull started to increase it's movements, bringing Karen into a steady rocking rhythm. Considering her hip movements the fuck tool went to work inside her honey box, pistoning in and out of her love chute. Karen made for a real erotic show riding the bull cowgirl style.

Later she told us it was a weird piece of art making her go crazy. The 'thing', as she called it, kept on moving, rotating, pulsing, vibrating. In ever changing rhythms and intensities, stimulating every inch of the inner walls of her love sheath. The outside of her bald pussy, her smooth engorged pussy lips, got a real good beating on the leather top of the saddle.

Around the powerful fuck stick vibrating beads were implanted inside the saddle, providing the tender meat of Karen's pussy a continuous stimulating. The intense manipulations warmed her cunny and forced her to keep on moving and riding the bull. Pushing and sliding to and fro Karen worked herself towards an immense orgasm.

And orgasm she did. No sign of the timid, modest colleague she was before this week. Throwing her head back she rode her orgasm not holding back. She vocalized her pant up excitement loudly with moans and screams coming from her toes. She even produced some squirts of girly gooey, which gathered at the very entrance of her cock-filled baby-maker. After her orgasm had subsided somewhat she fell forward on the bull, still holding it's cock clamped deep inside her pussy, clutching the sides like it was a real animal.

We all applauded her accomplished orgasm thanking her for sharing with us this buzzing experience. Cynthia helped her down from the bull offering her a bathing robe to cover herself.

*** The second ride ***

"Anyone else wanting to try the rodeo bull?", Cyn asked.

Nicole raised her hand.

"You want the bull cleaned, or use what Karen has left as lubrication? In your case I recommend the last, remembering your slit being a tight little box. If you prefer we can fit the bull with a smaller boner."

"Nah, I'll try him just as he is now," Nicole answered.

She stepped down and stripped out of her clothes, revealing her stunning tight body with those naughty upturned B-cup tits. Her olive coloured skin glistened in the spotlight which flooded the bull area. Her smooth pussy was neatly waxed, only leaving the thinnest of stripes above her narrow slit. No inner lips visible, only a tight girly stripe of a puss. She paraded proudly along our seats, pushing her tits out and thrusting her mound forward with every step.

Cyn helped her up the bull, where Nic eagerly shoved the bull's cock across her twat. The fuck stick was still dripping wet from Karen's juices and made sopping noises in Nic's tight folds. The natural lubricant from Karen's orgasm helped the crown of the artificial cock nudging itself in between the small entrance of Nic's slit. Once the glans got the pussy lips split and inside her hungry snatch, she started humping the rod to get it inside. It took some time to stuff the stick completely inside that tight love canal.

The bull made it's rotations to give us all a good view from all sides, enjoying the proceedings. But once Nicole had the beast buried completely to the hilt, someone flipped a switch and the bull started it's bucking routine again.

Nicole rode the bull in style. Holding the strap between her thighs with her left hand she waved her right arm high above her head yelling filthy words.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck! Come on filthy animal, fuck my cooch good now!"

Every time the bull's back came up Nicole's buttocks got free from the saddle lifting her cunt from the cock, plunging down again just before the tip left her completely. Whenever there was a distance between Nic's entrance and the base of the bull we could clearly see the joystick wasn't fixed motionless. It pistoned up and down inside Nic's sex, moving in strong strokes by itself.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. Give my naughty little pisser a good whacking!"

With every down slap the puddle of smudge around the base of the boner made for an interesting splashing sound. Droplets of girly cum and she-sweat flew from between Nic's swollen outer pussy lips and the bull's back onto the spectators, heightening the cheery atmosphere.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck! Fuck my dirty little cunt!"

She humped up and down like there was no tomorrow. She rode the stallion cowgirl style, her pussy filled to the brim with fake cock. And we witnessed every sordid detail of it. That thick dick inching it's way deep inside Nic's love box, and back out again clinging to her tight treasure.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck! Fuuuck, I'm comiiiiing!"

Nearly exhausted Nicole slammed down on the bull, her cunt smashed flat on the saddle with the cock buried deep inside. The bull continued its bucking and rotating moves. The sex piston hammered her pussy. Her cunt spasmed and contracted on the dildo, holding on to the menacing intruder. Her muscles did what they're programmed to do in this situation and tried to milk the thing dry. But there was no sperm. Only gooey squirt from her own sex. And Karen's. Nicole slumped forward holding on to the bucking bull.

We awarded the sexy show with a hearty applause as Cynthia helped Nic down, hugged her and donned her a bathrobe.

To be continued...