Club X

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it..." She sighs, pressing her head back against the bed. Lauren keeps playing with the woman, sometimes twisting her fingers around inside of the older woman. Slowly, Lauren works her to orgasm. Her breathing grows heavier, and Lauren watches as she closes her eyes and lets her mouth hang open slightly. The air is full of the sound of her soft moans. "Oh fuck... I'm close..." She grunts, her legs starting to quiver. Lauren slips her fingers out of the woman and just rubs her clit while slipping her tongue just past her entrance.

"Yes... oh god... yes!" She cries out as she cums. Lauren lifts her head up and watches as the older woman rides out her orgasm. Her thighs continue to quiver and her mouth hangs open in an O-shape. Her husband leans in and starts sucking on her nipples.

The woman finally recovers and smiles down at Lauren, "Good job!"

"Thanks!" Lauren giggles

"I believe we forgot about someone..." The older woman says, looking over at her husband. She moves next to Lauren and looks at him, his large cock standing vertically. "I'll let you go first." She says with a smile.

Lauren nods crawling her way up the bed. She wiggles her ass side to side as she goes, teasing the woman behind her. She feels a gentle slap on her rear and sees the woman smiling and shaking her head. Lauren finally gets to the cock and sees that it is about 8.5 inches long and fairly thick. She grabs the base and holds it vertically for herself. Lauren then takes the head in her mouth and starts bobbing up and down on the thick cock, slowly working more and more into her mouth.

"You can't forget about the balls sweetie!" The woman whispers to Lauren before reaching down and cupping the man's balls, gently playing with them. Lauren has most of the man's length in her mouth before she pulls up, gasping for air.

"Something wrong?" The woman asks.

"Nothing, just... well this is huge!"

The woman laughs, "I know. Maybe you can make your friend jealous..." Lauren smiles and kisses the woman, before she takes the head of his cock back into her mouth. Lauren strokes the man's shaft while bobbing her head up and down on the top half of his prick. Lauren suddenly feels a hand touching her breast, while another hand grips the man's wet cock. Looking over, the woman is playing with her husband and Lauren at the same time. The woman kisses Lauren's cheek, before whispering, "Let me take over."

Lauren pulls her mouth off of the cock and lets the older woman take over. She quickly starts bobbing her head up and down, working more and more of his length inside of her mouth. Lauren watches with amazement as the woman easily deep throats the cock, taking his whole length into her mouth and holding it there. She must have a lot of practice doing that! Lauren thinks, reaching between her own thighs to rub her cunt.

With a gasp for air, the woman pulls off of her husband, "Now that he's nice and wet, it's all yours."

"Mine?" Lauren asks.

She nods, "That's why we come here."

Lauren looks up and down at the massive cock that would soon be inside of her, "It's so... big."

The woman laughs and leans up against the headboard, spreading her thick thighs. "Come here, I'll help you with this."

Lauren nods, leans against the woman and spreads her own legs. The woman's large breasts press into Lauren's back. The man kneels between Lauren's toned legs and lines his cock up with her tight slit. "Don't worry, I'll go slow." He says.

Lauren nods, "I'm really nervous though."

"About the size?" The man asks, as his wife brushes a strand of hair out of Lauren's face.

"About this whole thing. I've never done anything like this before."

The woman behind Lauren laughs, "Just try it. The good news is we don't know each other, so it's not like this whole thing would be weird after. Just relax and enjoy yourself."

Lauren is silent for a minute. She swallows hard and then says, "Let's do this. Just go slow."

"Don't worry, I will." The man says, once again aiming his erect member at Lauren's entrance. The older woman reaches down and starts to gently rub Lauren's clit. The man presses the head of his cock against Lauren's entrance. "Ready?" He asks.

Lauren nods as the woman continues to rub her clit. "Here we go then..." The man says, slipping the head of his cock inside of the young woman. Lauren groans loudly as the head of his penis slips inside of her. The man pushes forward just a bit, before sliding his cock back out, leaving just the head inside.

He slides his cock forward again, causing Lauren to cry out, "Oh Fuck!" True to his word, the man is slow and patient with the young woman. Every thrust of his pelvis slips his cock deeper and deeper into Lauren. The older woman behind her rubs her clit, forcing Lauren to grow wetter and wetter. Each time he pulls out, Lauren's lips are pulled from her body slightly as they tightly grip his cock. Finally, Lauren is taking most of the man's tool into her with every thrust.

"I'm going to cum..." Lauren grunts, as the cock slips into her tunnel once again. Her moans grow louder as every thrust of his cock brings her closer to ecstasy.

As Lauren's legs start to tremble, the woman whispers, "Cum for me baby." Her free hand starts to grope Lauren's breasts, finally pushing her over the edge. Lauren cries out with pleasure as her cunt spasms around the cock buried inside of her. "That's it... good girl..." The woman coos, watching the younger woman tremble in her arms.

The man slides his cock out of Lauren and watches some of her cum drool off of it. The quickly leans forward as his wife takes it into her mouth, sucking Lauren's cum off of it. Lauren looks over at her and smiles. The older woman kisses Lauren on the lips while stroking her husband's length. "How was that?" She asks.

"Amazing! It felt so good!"

"Want more?" The husband asks, looking down at his grinning wife.

Lauren smiles and nods, "Fuck me from behind." She demands, flipping around onto her hands and knees and presenting her ass to the man. His wife kneels next to Lauren and strokes her husband's length several times with one hand and rubs Lauren's clit with the other.

"Ready?" She asks.

"Give it to me!" Lauren says, looking back over her shoulder. The older woman takes the man's length and slowly guides it towards Lauren. She groans loudly as the cock sinks deep inside of her. She presses her face into the mattress as the man starts to slip in and out of her drooling snatch once again. His wife positions herself under Lauren's swinging breasts, sucking on her nipples.

"Give it to me harder..." Lauren groans, wanting to push herself. The man obliges, and starts pounding her pussy, sinking his entire length inside of the young woman. Lauren cries out with pleasure, her moans mixing with the sound of skin slapping against skin. "Fuck... fuck... fuck..." Lauren gasps each time the cock sinks deep into her.

The woman once again starts rubbing Lauren's clit, working the girl to orgasm once again. "Oh god... I'm about to cum..." Lauren groans, feeling the burning desire for release a second time. The stimulation of the husband and wife team is too much for Lauren and she quickly cums again. She presses her face into the bed and groans loudly, a sound that is muffled slightly by the soft mattress.

The man has started to grunt now, "I'm getting close..." He warns.

"In me... I'm on... oh shit... on the... mmmhhh... pill..." Lauren grunts.

"Perfect..." The woman below says, changing positions so she has a nice view of Lauren's pussy from below. The man sinks as deep inside of Lauren as he can and groans loudly. At the same time, Lauren feels the rush of his hot cum shooting inside of her womb.

"Oh fuck..." Lauren sighs as the massive load fills her completely. Some of the man's excess cum runs down his shaft and leaks out onto Lauren's thighs. The woman opens her mouth just below Lauren's slit. As the man pulls his now soft, but still large, cock out, a rush of hot, white cum drools out. Some of it starts drooling down Lauren's legs, but the woman greedily laps up the rest. She licks it off of Lauren's thighs, before slipping her tongue into Lauren's wet, warm hole to clean the rest out.

"I don't want any leaking out when you go back out there!" The woman says with a smile.

"That would be... unfortunate..." Lauren says with a smile, standing up off of the bed.

"Oh, you don't have to leave! You can stay if you want." The woman says, scooping a stray strand of cum into her mouth.

"I'm sorry, but I should probably go and see my friend. But maybe I'll see you again here soon?"

The husband and wife exchange a look, "We'd love that. We are here almost every weekend, so the chances are pretty high!" The husband says, pulling Lauren in for a hug and kiss. Lauren then turns to the woman, who does the same. The woman's tongue slips inside of Lauren's mouth and she can taste the cum. They part and Lauren stares into her eyes for a brief second. Then she goes and retrieves her micro skirt from where it was dropped. She bends at the waist, giving them both a good view of her well fucked pussy.

The woman whistles before turning to her husband and passionately kissing him. Lauren watches for a brief second as the man's hands begin to feel his wife's body, before she turns back to the door and steps outside to look for Val. She makes her way down the hall, now very aware that everyone can see her perky nipples. She walks back out to the main area. Several men and even a woman or two stares at her tits, but most are engaged with whatever they are doing at the moment.

"Looks like someone had a fun night!" A familiar voice says. Lauren looks up and sees Val walking back towards her.

"What gave it away?" Lauren asks with a giggle.

"The tape. Or in this case, the lack of tape!"

"How was your night Val?"

"I'll tell you about it later. See any more guys here?"

"Val, I think we should get home... it's kinda late and I don't want my parents to see me dressed like this. Can you imagine how they'd react?"

Val sighs, "Your right. I'll call a taxi."

Val leads the way back out of the club to the coat room. She pulls on her jacket and pulls out her phone. After ordering a cab, she sighs, "So, want to hear about my night?"

"I'd love to!"

Val grins, "I was hoping you'd say that. So we go back into the room and these two guys don't know each other. So I immediately throw off my bra and panties, because why waste time you know?"

"I hear you."

"So these guys get naked too and their cocks are HUGE! Like I'm talking nine inches and so thick... So the one guy asks me if I've ever had one this big and I of course tell him no, cause I don't want him to feel bad. So I get down on my knees and take turns sucking them off while they feel my tits. So then I get up on the bed and one starts eating my pussy while the other eats my ass."

"Val, your crazy!"

The Latina smiles, "It gets better. So then once I'm nice and ready for these one guy starts to fuck my pussy while the other fucks my ass."

"With no lube?"

"Oh chica... they have lube under the beds! So, the guy in my ass wants to switch, right? But the other guy doesn't want to. He says my pussy feels too good. At this point, I had cum, my pussy was soaking wet and I was super horny. You know what I do?"

Lauren laughs, "With you? That could literally be anything!"

Val smiles, "This is going to blow you away. I told these two random guys, both of them were long and thick. I told them to double team my vagina!"

"No way Val!"

Val just smiles, "I'll show you the proof in a minute. So then both of the guys decide to go for it. I lean forward and the one guy slowly slides in besides the other one. I'm moaning so loud, but finally they both get their cocks inside of me. Have you ever felt so full that you feel like you're going to burst?"

"Actually yes." Lauren answers.

"That's how I felt. They keep just going in and out really slow, because I was too tight for this. But, as they go, they start to pick up speed. Finally, one of the guys cums. Then I guess he feels bad or weird or something about what happened because he leaves. The first guy stays and is just sawing away at me. I'm dripping wet, my cum and this random guys cum are both leaking out of me and this first guy still can't cum. He really wants to cum too, but now he says my pussy feels too loose. I try to clench down on him, but I can't because the two cocks did a number on me."

"So what did you do?"

"I told him to finger me while he fucked me so I felt tighter! And this guy who I've known for like an hour at this point gets about four fingers into my pussy and then just starts pounding away. So there I am, dripping sweat, sore and stretched out taking a second cock and a few fingers! Finally, this guy shoots his load into me. I give him my phone number and then come out to look for you, assuming I finished after you, only to find that you're back there! Now, before you say your side of the story, here's the proof!"

With that, Veronica tugs down her cum filled sheer panties revealing her bald pussy. "Take a look." Lauren looks around the coat room to make sure no one is coming before she gets down on her knees and gets close to Val's cunt. From where she is kneeling, Lauren can smell the cum. Val's normally closed outer lips hang wide open, revealing her pink vaginal walls. "Slip a finger in me."

"Val! We're in public!"

"Just do it, quick!" Lauren sighs and slips a finger inside of her friend.

"Christ Val, you weren't kidding!" Lauren says, sliding three fingers into her friend with ease.

Val giggles, "I'm going to go home and find something big to masturbate with. What about your night?"

Lauren sighs, "After you left, my dance partner told me he was gay, but knew a couple he thought I should meet. He brings me over to this couple who are probably in their 40's. She has huge breasts and a nice big ass..."

"Taxi is here." Val says, pulling her coat tight and leading the way out of the room. The two women get in, give the driver Lauren's address, and go back to talking.

"So these guys are a lot older than me. The woman is really into me and leads me to the back. We go in and the two of us start kissing right away."

"Lauren! You had your first threeway? The scandal!"

Lauren blushes and nods, "We undress each other and start playing. While I'm going down on her, her husband starts eating me out. He makes me cum in like five minutes. Then I finally make her cum. So then I see this guy's dick. Val the thing was like the size of that guy you were talking about."

"Was it your biggest?"

Lauren nods and giggles, "I was almost afraid of it. So the woman has me lean against her so she can rub my clit while he slowly gets me used to this monster. Finally, I'm taking most of it and he makes me cum. So then the woman tastes my cum off of his cock and I get on my hands and knees. The wife guides her husband into me again and I tell him to pound away at me. I cum a second time and then this guy cums in me. His wife gets below me and starts eating the cum out of me!"

"Really?"

"Yes! It felt soooo good."

"Lauren! You're turning into me! I love this!"

"So can we go again?"

Val laughs, "Of course we can! Just I might... you know... need some rest." She reaches into her jacket and mimes fingering herself. Lauren laughs. The taxi finally reaches Lauren's house.

"So, Val, are you going home?"

Val nods, "Yeah, I have a hot date with some of my toys. Your more than welcome to come if you want to..."

Lauren laughs, "Maybe next time Val. I want to get in before my parents."

"Next time then!" Val says, kissing Lauren on the lips. "Happy birthday."

"Thank you! I enjoyed it!" Lauren says, smiling as she gets out of the taxi and walking inside.

Lauren immediately takes off her lingerie and puts it in the closet. Then, she makes her way into the shower to get cleaned up and not smell like sex around her parents. She gets out of the shower, throws on shorts and a long tee-shirt. Just then, she hears the slam of a car door outside. Mom and Dad... should I go greet them? I'll give them a minute to get settled before anything. Lauren thinks, drying her hair a little more. She hears the front door open then close. She waits a few more minutes before she opens her bedroom door. She walks down the stairs and sees her dad, Jon wearing a collared shirt and jeans.

Just past him, Lauren sees her mom, Nancy. What she is wearing causes Lauren's heart to stop for a second. Her mother is wearing a black corset, bra, thong and stockings. Oh fuck... Lauren thinks, wondering if it is too late to back out of this without her parents noticing.

"Oh Lauren! You scared me!" Nancy says, looking over. Lauren's stomach drops as she realizes why the voices sounded so familier.

Lauren blushes and stammers, "Sorry... I didn't know..."

"Lauren, it's a bra and panties! We have the same parts, just come down!" Lauren nods, feeling nauseous. I... no way... how did this happen... Lauren thinks, her heart pounding. "How was your birthday?" Nancy asks, pulling Lauren in for a hug. Her large breasts press into Lauren's chest, bringing back memories of earlier that night.

"It was good. Val and I just went to a club."

"Oh, sounds fun! What club?"

"I... ummm... forget the name." Lauren answers, pretending to think.

Jon nods, "Oh come on, you don't reek of alcohol, you have to remember the name!"

Lauren just thinks, "I forget. Val said she was a member there." Nancy and Jon exchange a strange look. "What was that?" As she says this, Lauren thinks, Did Val know my parents go there?

"Nothing! Val? A member at a club? I remember when she was a little girl! How is she going to clubs now!"

"Val likes to party. But we had a good time." Lauren answers quickly. "What did you two do?"

"We went out to a neighbors."

"Dressed like that?" Lauren asks.

Nancy shakes her head, "It was a women's costume party. The men had to dress nicely."

"I see... mom, dad, I'm tired and am just going to head to be now. I hope you two had a good night." Lauren says, hugging both of her parents in turn. Then, she makes her way back to her bedroom, closes the door and blocks the rest of the world out. Lauren makes her way over to her bed, pulls the covers over her body and just thinks.

I accidentally had sex with my parents... How could I have been so stupid? I even recognized their voices! She thinks, trying to fight off tears. But think about how hot it was... You loved feeling daddy's big cock inside of you. Not to mention how much you loved playing with mom. Lauren tosses and turns all night, thinking about everything that happened that night, but one thought keeps coming back into her head, how much she enjoyed everything that happened.

The more she thinks about going back to the private room with people who ended up being her parents, the more she found herself getting turned on. You're sick and twisted Lauren! She thinks, reaching down between her legs to feel her damp slit. Finally, she sends a text to Val asking to meet up the next day before she eventually manages to fall asleep.

+++

Lauren quickly dresses and makes her way out of the house. Her parents are still in bed, which is unusual. They're probably fooling around in there... just like they did after having sex with me. Lauren thinks, getting into her car and meeting Val at a restaurant for lunch.

"So did you enjoy last night?" Val asks, sitting across from Lauren.

"It was pretty fun yeah. It was certainly a unique way to spend my 21st."