Clubhouse Romp

Story Info
College freshman twink comes face to face with old man dick.
5.6k words
4.73
14.8k
30

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/16/2023
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Freshman year of college had its ups and downs. My first month was spent reminiscing about high school and the summer. It was tough being far away from home, no car, little money, and limited social life. Plus, this was a tiny private college in a small town with a grand total of three bars, a strip mall, and a strip club for the truckers.

I had decided to live in an apartment off campus with 3 of my friends from high school. It was in an apartment complex not far from the main campus and one of my roommates had a car, which worked out for us all. Fall break was fast approaching and my roommates all had plans to go back home. My parents were going on a cruise and weren't going to be home for several weeks. This left me with no choice but to spend Fall break all by myself.

The first couple of days were excruciating. I had surfed through every channel on TV and got bored of playing on my Xbox. The town was essentially deserted when the students weren't on campus.

One night I decided to head down to the clubhouse to take a dip in the pool. It was still pretty warm out, so I slipped on my tiny swim trunks and threw on my flip-flops and headed over. I used my key fob to enter the clubhouse, where I heard loud laughter from what sounded like a group of older men.

I rounded the corner and sure enough, I saw them. All 5 of them sitting around a table on a couple of sofas playing poker. The sign outside said "NO SMOKING" yet these big old fat geezers clearly didn't care. I almost choked from the thick cigar smoke.

I obviously caught their attention, as the room immediately fell silent as they turned to stare at me dart across the room towards the pool entrance. Although my back was turned to them, I could feel their eyes still on me as I fumbled around looking for the keycard to badge in. I forgot the keycard. The security system was silly around here. A key fob was required to get into the clubhouse, but a separate keycard existed for the pool. I looked up the ceiling in silent frustration at my stupidity for forgetting.

"Forgot your card, eh?" One of the old men called out to me.

"Y-yeah...you don't happen to have one on you, do you?" I replied back, somewhat shy as I was not wearing a shirt and just shorts. How was I supposed to know the Geriatric Society was meeting in here tonight? I didn't even know old people lived here.

"I can't hear you, son...what was that?!" The man responded.

I sighed and moved closer to them. "It's...it's fine, I was just wondering if any of y'all had a key card to let me in the pool," I said, my face flushed with embarrassment. I clearly had their attention. The smoke cleared and all five of them were looking me up and down, my tiny swim shorts complete with a floral pattern, my smooth and toned long legs, and my 6-pack. My naked brown nipples perked up like tiny chocolate chips in the dim light as the soft breeze kissed them.

"Nah...do we look like we swim to you?" the same man answered back, but this time, the silence broke as they all let out deep chuckles. "You here by yourself? Come over and join us, won't you?" the leader of the group invited me.

"I- can't...I'm not even wearing a shirt and just wanted to take a dip--"

"It's rude to refuse an invitation, son, come here, have a seat next to me! I promise, I won't bite!" the old man teased with a large creepy grin. They were certainly old, easily in their late 60s to 70s. The man who invited me was massively burly and bald with wisps of white hair off to the sides. He wore glasses and had a thick, white mustache. He was wearing a dirty white undershirt over pajamas.

I slowly entered their circle as they all gave me leering grins, including the man who invited me over. He was sitting my himself on his loveseat and he shifted over and slapped the open space for me. I trembled as I made my way over. I glanced at the man as he licked his lips. His hand lingered until I turned to sit down and he never took his eyes off of me, even as I nervously looked away.

"What's your name?" the man asked, his deep baritone voice shook my insides.

"Ash, and you?"

"Frank," he stuck out his hand and I watched as my own hand disappeared in his grasp. His thick and long fingers were as big as sausages. His arm was easily as wide as my thigh. He locked eyes with me and I looked away and pulled out my hand. I felt his eyes still on me. I sat with my right foot tucked under me and with left foot up on the sofa with my knee tucked against my chin.

"You new around here?" Frank asked. "Never seen you around these parts."

"I'm a freshman, just moved here 2 months ago," I said softly, still shy and embarrassed at what had become of my night.

One of the men let out a whistle while the others grinned at me, including Frank, who I caught looking at my crotch when I looked up at him. "Fresh is right!" He winked at me, seemingly not concerned that I saw him looking at me. My shorts had ridden all the way up my thigh, they were tiny to begin with, no more than 5" in length, but they resembled underwear at this point. I shifted my hips and pulled my shorts down while Frank continued to stare. His breath reeked of cigar smoke and whenever he grinned, I could see that he had several silver crowns His massively thick arms were covered with a thick blanket of gray hair through which I could see "USMC" tattooed on his left forearm. He had several other tattoos that had faded over time, but the forest of gray-white hair went all the way up in his chest and upper back areas. It was in stark contrast to my own body, which had seemingly barely been touched by puberty. Not only was my voice soft, I was naturally smooth, and I was also quite small, measuring in at a grand 5'5" and 120 pounds. I was an avid cyclist, however, so my legs and glutes were superbly toned.

"You must be by yourself, it's Fall break, ain't it?" one of the others asked.

"Yeah...my parents aren't home, my roommates all went back," I blurted out, immediately regretting my honesty.

"Mmmm..." I heard one of the other men glance at Frank.

"I bet you get around," Frank teased me as he touched my thigh with the back of his hand. I tucked my foot in tighter, as I felt myself blush. "What do you mean?" My voice quivered with a mix of fear and embarrassment. Was this old fart seriously asking about my sex life??

"N-no..?" I stammered as my voice cracked. The men laughed uproariously. "Ya could have fooled us with those tiny little shorts!"

I tugged desperately at my shorts to cover my thighs and kept my crotch covered with my hand as I was obviously blushing and embarrassed. A strange and familiar uncomfortable feeling overcame me in talking to Frank and these other men. For whatever reason, men, particularly the much older geriatric type, seemed to take a keen interest in me. It typically happened in passing, when I was out with my friends at the mall, or if I was at the local library. Most were just innocent smiles or an occasional 'hello' or a brief nod. Then there were the more awkward ones - the ones (the majority) with the lascivious grins, or the rare ballsy one who sat next to me at the library in hopes that I was going to strike up a conversation only to sleep with him. None of those encounters ever amounted to anything. I was simply not into old men and yet...

"You ever make an old man cum?" Frank leaned in close to me, his voice deep and dripping with vile intentions, his filthy cigar breath nauseating. The others chuckled.

"What? How did you-?" I stammered out, my mouth still dry.

"Ohhh sweetheart, you're way too pretty to fuck a girl, look at those pretty little legs, look at those dimples and that hair!" Frank put his big, hairy hand on my thigh, this time grabbing it fully before letting go.

"So how old is the oldest you took up that hot little ass of yours?"

I thought for a moment, still shell shocked by all that transpired. "35? I dunno, that felt old for me," I answered, feeling completely out of my element and vulnerable by this monstrous old man who apparently knew I was gay.

The room erupted with laughter. "35 is old for you?" One of the other men teased.

"You ever curious about what it's like to fuck old men like us?" Another man inquired.

"Like you guys? N-no, n-never," I stammered out, my voice shaking, my heart racing, my mouth dry.

"I bet I can make you cum harder than in your wildest dreams, boy!" Frank leaned in again, this time sniffing my neck. "You don't find me attractive? Is it the belly? HAHAHA!!" He roared again with laughter. "Ohhh...you must think us old guys are limp dick, don't you?!"

I sat even more tightly wound than before, trying my best to come up with some way to make my escape. I couldn't run out of here, not without jumping over the table, since we were locked into a corner. As I silently panicked, I looked over at Frank who leaned back and began undoing his pajamas and watched as he pulled them down. My eyes went wide with fear and awe as he unfurled his cock from his pajamas. It was as monstrous as its owner, at least 3 times longer than my own and almost as wide as my wrist. An audible gasp escaped my mouth as he let it drop with an audible thud on to his pajamas. He leaned back against the sofa and spread his arms out with one draped behind me.

"Ya didn't think ol' gramps kept a pet python in his PJs, did ya?" Frank beamed, as the others also chuckled but I could tell a couple of them were also impressed but looked on with envy.

"That the biggest you've seen?" One of the other men wondered, but my eyes said it all. As big and ugly and unkempt I thought Frank was, his cock was to die for. It was thick and veiny and had an angry looking red mushroom head. The same forest of hair that covered the rest of his body also peaked out from under his pajamas.

"You can touch it, boy, don't be shy!" Frank encouraged. As much as I wanted to slobber all over it, I showed restraint and feigned hesitation. Frank wasn't having any of that. He grabbed my hand and placed it on his cock. I felt my own cock twitch in my shorts as I took hold of his. It felt so warm and big. I became embarrassed as I looked up at him and at the other men who were all staring back at me.

"That's it...now stroke it, grab it and stroke it for daddy," Frank's once jovial tone transformed into a more commanding one. I avoided looking up at him while I stroked him. It was still somewhat flaccid when I grabbed it but I felt it grow to full size in my grasp. His breathing became more rapid and he let out deep groans and spread his legs more. I bit my lower lip and looked up at Frank, almost begging to suck on it. I thought he'd never ask...

"Why don't you take a closer look?" He finally asked in a breathy, raspy tone. The other men sprang up in their seats, in anticipation of what was about to occur. "No, please...I'm just ok with touching it," I protested meekly. Before I could refuse further, I felt his massive hand grip back of my head and neck push me down closer and closer.

The warm and putrid old man stench filled my airways as he spread his tree trunk legs apart while hastily pulling his pajamas down past his upper thighs. His balls dropped into sight, each the size of a goose egg. He grabbed his cock by the base and pushed my mouth towards the tip. I resisted at first, truly repulsed by the stench, but then he pulled my head back and smacked me in the face with his cock. His precum splattered on to my face and I promptly opened up as he shoved the head in. I heard laughter in the background, all while I struggled to accommodate his large dick in my mouth.

"Up on your knees, up on your knees! Don't stop sucking that cock! Put your knees up on here and bend over!" Frank yelled at me, his voice thundered and reverberated throughout my body. I immediately did as I was told. I got used to the stench and began to stroke and suck and lick the underside of his long thick shaft as he sat like a king. He let out deep groans and growls.

"Ohhhh...ohhh...this one's a natural! We do this every year, but I struck gold this time!" Frank beamed again, as my slurping sounds intensified. He began running his hand down my neck and back and he touched my ass. I couldn't move since his right hand was holding my neck as he caressed my body. His hand moved to my taut and toned belly then up to my back again. This time his hand went under my shorts as he grabbed a handful of ass. I let out a muffled squeal in protest, but couldn't move as he had my head anchored in his grip. "Keep sucking, boy, pay no mind to what else is going on," Frank said as he continued to explore my ass. His finger went to my crack and I let out a muffled cry as he shoved his giant finger into my ass and began fingering me. He pulled out and I heard him suck on it. "Fresh indeed, boys!" He exclaimed as the room erupted again in laughter.

Saliva and precum dripped out my mouth and down his shaft. I went as deep as I could, he would only let up enough to allow me to either suck on his hairy balls or lick the underside of his shaft. In the meantime, he began exploring other areas of my tiny body. He grabbed my belly and then ran the palm of his hand all the way down but this time he shoved his hand into my crotch area. My eyes went wide with shock as I felt his massive hand grab my cock. "Ooohh...boy is hard and dripping wet! HAHAHA! There is no faking that, you can say no all you want but that body says yes!" Frank yelled out again to a chorus of murmuring agreements. The skin on his hand felt rough and my cock felt tiny. I couldn't help it as it got harder in his grasp. He kept pulling his hand out to lick the palm before shoving it down my shorts once again. Each time he did it, I would let out a muffled moan. My knees instinctively spread wider for him as he continued to stroke me.

At long last, he let his hand off my neck and I was able to sit back. I was panting and my mouth was dripping wet from the saliva and precum. "Ooohh...that was a good suck, real good!" Frank complimented me. I sat back and wiped my face, actually feeling proud that he liked it.

"My turn," Frank said as he leaned in to kiss my face. "What? No!" I glared at him angrily. He looked stunned for a second before relaxing into a smile, "No?"

"No...please don't," I looked at him, this time my eyes pleading with his. "Boy you just had my cock and balls down in your throat. You're begging for this," Frank insisted as he grabbed my arms and held them behind my back. I watched as he planted his mouth on my exposed right breast. I almost creamed from that alone. "Unnnnnhhhh!! Oh gosh, what are you doing?!" I squealed.

"What does it look like? You are mine for the taking," Frank growled while flicking my right breasts with the tip of his tongue. I squirmed in his grip as I closed my eyes and my head rolled back. The pleasure was too intense, his tongue was so thick and rough, just like the rest of him. He was so ugly but he was making me feel things I never thought possible. His cock was the largest I'd seen, I wanted him inside me so much, but I was so scared of him all at the same time. He had held my arms behind my back as he flipped me closer to him to suck my left breast while his shoved his hand down my shorts and stroked me. He wanted to take me, I wanted to give it to him.

He threw me back on to the sofa. My legs opened as he released my arms and hooked his left hand at the waistband of my shorts and pulled them off. He met no resistance from me as my hands were gripping the sofa cushions while he continued to suck my breasts. My whimpering filled the room. "Sounds like a porn chick!" One of the others said as the others chuckled.

Frank stopped sucking and sat up and pulled off his shirt. His full body was finally revealed, his massive and hairy chest, silver chain, faded tattoos, framed by massive shoulders and arms. His belly drooped over his dick, but didn't take away from its monstrous appearance nonetheless.

I sat back in the sofa, suddenly overcome with a wave of shame, as I realized that I was completely naked in front of 5 men whom I just met, one of whom had his cock deep in my throat. They all looked unsightly, including Frank who looked like he was preparing to fuck the shit out of me. He wouldn't stop grinning as he stroked himself, his eyes locked on me with laser focus. He looks so creepy, what have I gotten myself into?

He pivoted to close the gap between us, my face full of fear, his full of lustful mischief. He knew he could have his way with me. He leaned in to nibble on my breasts again while grabbing my hips and pulling me towards him. He grabbed my legs and I was on my back, spread eagle. I let him do as he pleased, my feeble attempts to resist were pointless. I watched as he lowered his face to between my thighs and let out a deep gasp when he put his mouth on my dick. "Ohh gosh!" I let out a throaty high pitched squeal.

"Yeah, Frank! You the man!" The room erupted once again in boisterous laughter. He then pushed my legs back and licked my asshole and shoved his tongue in deep and flicked it in every direction. He then stood up on his knees. I looked up at Frank helplessly as he pulled his cock up and laid it on my belly, blanketing my cock completely. I looked down to compare and mine was less than half his in both length and thickness. "Ain't that just adorable?" He grabbed mine and his and rubbed them together. "Cute little thing...no pussy out there was going to feel that going in and out! You'd be like a hot dog in a hallway inside a virgin!" The room exploded with laughter and loud jeering. He let go of my dick and grabbed his firmly, slapping it a few times on my belly before plunging it inside of me.

My eyes went wide then rolled up, "Oh fuck! Sssss...ooohhh...slow down...slow down...please! It's huge! Unnhhh!!" I squealed as I reached out with my hands to push back on his belly to blunt the force of his thrusting, but to no avail. My insides felt like they were being re-arranged and my brain felt like it was going to burst out of me. He threw my legs over his shoulders and began to pinch my nipples while at the same time gyrating his hips. He showed no mercy in his thrusts. "Feels like a big ol' python up that little hole, don't it?" Someone asked me. "Unnnhhh...unnnn....nnnnn...more like...an anaconda!" I panted out breathlessly as they all laughed.

"You know I used to...huhh..huhh...hmmmphhh...used to tell my wife...may her soul rest in peace...hmmphhh..huhh..used to tell her you know honey, you can serve the defenders of this great nation either on your knees or on your back! 50 years and she never got it! And now look at you! You managed to do both within a half hour!"

"Don't forget spread legs open too, lettin' you hit that little hole, Frank!" I couldn't see anything over Frank. His sweat poured on to my belly, his thick rough sausage fingers wouldn't take a break on my nipples. I was panting and moaning as he kept slamming into me. I was surprised that it wasn't as painful for me as I feared. I still thought he was ugly but his dick felt wonderful inside of me and he knew how to use his mouth and hands. My feet pointed straight up at the ceiling as they dangled helplessly. My hands clenched the sofa cushion behind me above my head.

"Ohh...fuck yes...ohhh...dirty little whore...mmmm...mmm...yeah...yeahh!" Frank growled. He pulled himself out and slowly got to his feet.

"I'm 76 years old...my knees hurt. Get on your knees and lube this up for daddy!" Frank commanded, as he wiped sweat off his forehead.

Still breathless, I closed my legs and dropped to my knees. My asshole felt wide open like a crater. I looked up at him as I took his cock with my hand and started to suck on it hungrily. I couldn't make eye contact with him as his belly hung over but he grabbed my head and shoved himself in deeper. I gagged but continued without breaking contact.

12