Clueless Joe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week later the attorney called and said Carol was willing to sign the papers as submitted, provided I spent one hour with her. Supposedly she wanted to justify or maybe just explain the horrible things she did to me. Either way, I didn't care to see or talk to her ever again. However, the new clean slate I was creating required extinguishing any legal entanglement with her and anyone named Tindal.

Under the condition that only Carol and I were in attendance I agreed. I also wanted to have a video of the complete meeting to make sure I wasn't trapped or drugged. Sounds silly, but after what I had cluelessly endured for the past 17 years I was taking no chances.

At 3 pm the next week I backed my rental car onto my previous driveway. Seeing no other suspect cars that could contain people I didn't want to see; I approached the front door. She must have been watching for me as the door opened as if by magic. I must compliment her; no sexy dress to tempt me. No favorite dinner in the oven or my special drink were on the table.

Two stacks of papers that would render our marriage legally destroyed were placed between us. Romantically, the marriage had already been destroyed. Just like taking a shit, the paperwork is the last thing to be completed. She offered a drink but I sharply declined.

Purposely, I didn't ask how she was because I didn't care anymore. Why should I? Instead, I said "Ok, you got me here. You can start."

For the next 15 minutes I heard her recite the "Cheaters Bible" chapter and verse. Nothing new here; I tried to count the number of "I'm sorry" and "Can we work this out?" but her rhetoric was boring to me. She even opened up the history book and quoted how Edward had forgiven my mother. With a Sharpe in large letters I wrote "One time is less than 17 years at 24 times a year equaling 408 fuckings." on her envelope.

"It wasn't that many times Joe."

"Ok, show me the math, how many times."

With a small and trembling voice, she whispered "Too many."

There was no anger or rage in my face, just absence of emotion.

Seeing my lack of interest, she came up with something for me. "Do you want to ask me any questions?"

Staring directly into her eyes I said "WHY?"

After a deep sigh, she began "You know I got coerced into giving you a child from Eric's sperm. Your dad, Oh Sorry. Edward really wanted that Tindal bloodline to carry on. He was concerned that any floozy that Erick knocked up wouldn't be good enough to carry the family name. Even while trying to get pregnant with Sam, I still made love to you; hoping you would be the one to get me pregnant. I really wanted to have your baby and be a family forever, but I screwed that up royally."

The thought of smearing her with the same floozy name tag that Edward disliked was tempting. I'll just let her stew in her own juices for a while.

"I don't agree with your disgusting conclusion Carol. I've heard it enough times to be repulsed by the premise of Eric's baby creating a bond in our family.

"So was continuing to fuck Eric after becoming pregnant your idea of keeping us as a family. Was it so much fun to continue some secret humiliation of me?"

"No Joe. That had nothing to do with you. I..."

"BULLSHIT" I shouted. "It had everything in the world to do with me. I was your husband. You promised not to fuck anyone else. Let alone screw my brother. What's wrong with you that you thought sex with anybody else was ok. No harm if I didn't know about it?"

"I'm sorry I said that wrong Joe. I meant to say it was more about me than you. When I decided to get pregnant with Eric, I found out that he was never as good a lover as you. He was rough and demanding. It was all about his dick and what it could do for him and not me. I couldn't wait for him to knock me up. I was happier to have that crude man stop pounding me than being pregnant. He was sweaty, smelled gross and made me feel terrible that I had to endure that.

"Once I became pregnant, I stopped seeing him. Now all my sex was focused on the man I loved because he loved me and wanted to please me. Which you did. After being with him I cherished how you treated me, both in the bed and out of the bed."

"So you went back to him later because I was too good a lover. Ridiculous!"

"This may sound terrible ..."

"Yeah, this whole fucking Eric thing sounds terrible. Hurry up with telling this sad, sad story about how you had to fuck the big bad man that didn't please you."

"Please Joe, I've only got an hour for what's left of my life with you to tell the story. I still love you but I know I've ruined my chance with you. I just want to convince you that what I did was completely unrelated to my relationship with you. You were wonderful to me, the best husband a woman could ever have.

"But I have a flaw; I have been very successful in my life and it sometimes goes to my head. I begin to think I'm better, smarter and more intelligent than my peers. I lose my compassion for others and act like an arrogant bitch. And you know I do.

"I needed a man to be cruel to me and Eric fit the bill.

"Joe, this flaw was manifested after your mother and father convinced me to get pregnant by Eric rather than you."

"You mean when you were bred like a farm animal?" I interjected.

"I suppose it was somewhat like that, as there were no expressions of love. We undressed, had sex and I left. No post sex cuddling, kissing on the lips wasn't permitted. I found that I enjoyed rough sex, not the loving tender sex we had. The only time I enjoyed Eric was after his dick rammed into my pussy. As soon as that happened, I would lose my mind in the sensations radiating from my crotch.

"My world would consist of his large dick slamming into me with unbridled passion as my hair was pulled back so I faced the ceiling. My husband, my school and my family did not exist; only the fireworks inside my skull and raging heat in my pussy.

"After we both came, I would shower, get dressed and walk out. No tender goodbye kisses. No timetable for the next sex session. I would contact him only when I needed rough, raw sex and only then. Sometimes it was twice a month, sometimes there was a three-month gap. It didn't matter to Eric how often I came to his house.

"To sum it all Joe, I went back to fucking Eric because it humiliates me and I need that to take me down from my high horse and not be so conceited. Rough sex was what I needed, not because you were a poor lover but I had a need I could not control. Besides, I was embarrassed to have you treat me like I wanted from Eric. You are a very tender loving person, always treating me like your queen.

"I was using him instead of a therapist to modify my superiority complex. Looking back at it now, I made a big mistake and I'm sorry I hurt the best man I have met in my life. One day, when this is all behind us, I hope you will remember the moments we were happy together."

"That's a pretty far fetched story. At least I know most of the facts, or do I?"

Quietly she said "Yes, you know all the facts now."

"Do I? Let's find out what I don't know. When was the last time he fucked you?"

"The last time I was with him was when I was kicking his kidneys after the terrible time at your parents' house."

"Do you suck his dick every time?"

This was answered with a nod of her head.

"And swallow all of it?" Another nod.

"So when I came home from work and you kissed me there was still cum in your mouth?"

"Absolutely not. I brushed my teeth at his house, ate breath mints on the way home and brushed my teeth again at home."

"I presume he didn't use a condom?" Head shook a no.

"Did you ever think that Eric's "wonderdick" could give you a STD?"

Another shrug was the only answer.

"Did we ever have sex on the same day as you fucked Eric?"

She grew pale at this question. "I always douched there and then again at home."

"That didn't answer my question. How many times, Carol?"

"Not many Joe, but there were times you really wanted to make love to me and I hated to turn you away. Those days I told you I'd rather suck you off and you not go down on me."

"Now that you've danced around the question. Let's get to the real truth. Did I ever eat your pussy after Eric had fucked you that day?"

"I didn't keep track of that. I didn't want to do that to you but there may have been a few times over the years that it happened that way. I've no way of giving you a number but it probably happened."

The lasagna I had for lunch at Momma Anna's Ristorante was now boiling like the lava of Mt Vesuvius. The thought that I had eaten Eric's cum out of my own wife's cunt was too much for me to control. Just like Vesuvius the hot lava came roaring out of my mouth; full projectile vomiting. Suddenly the table and Carol were soaked with my undigested previous meal.

I stumbled to the door while leaving a trail of small chunks of meat and pasta. The sobs coming from Carol stung my ears. I guess she didn't like puke on her carpet and her dress. Too bad.

My attorney had to reprint the documents as no one in the court house would touch them. Two weeks later the divorce was signed with me retaining half of the college fund and car proceeds. She gets the house until bastard Sam finishes high school. I'm sure he was pissed off. But since he no longer wanted me in his life; me and all my money exited too. Since I had not fathered the ungrateful bastard, I refused to pay child support. If required by the court I'd change the filing to adultery and sue all the Tindal's for fraud. No one wanted that shame. I was already ashamed to be a Tindal.

During my self-imposed hibernation I was at a quandary about reviewing the video files I had downloaded from Eric's office. I was still not over knowing about Carol's adultery, let alone be composed enough to watch two people I hate fuck. Each file had a name and I had the chills as I saw the name Cindra on a relatively small file. Cindra was the name of the wife of one of my best friends, John Brown.

John was two years ahead of me in high school but we had little contact as he was a big jock and I was a nerd. But this nerd was selected to help the jock get through his required English class. He excelled in his science and math classes but was stumped in English class. Over the semester we became friends until he left to go to a small college on a football scholarship. After his college graduation he returned to our town to be near his aging parents. He approached me about employment and I was pleased to see the emphasis on the types of math and engineering that would work well in our shop. On my recommendation he was hired and we resumed our friendship.

A couple of years ago John and Cindra hit a very rough spot in their relationship. From what I gathered Cindra had been at girls' night out and had either been drugged or drank too much. Either way she had sex with some guy, she was ashamed and told John as soon as she got home. But by then the damage had been done. They had two small boys by this time and it would have been disastrous to get divorced.

The Cindra file was the smallest video and started with her stumbling into a hotel room. It was apparent that a cell phone camera was on a dresser. She walked like a zombie and started to stare at the king size bed. Eric entered the picture and undressed the stupefied Cindra. I thought there was no audio but it was because there was no talking.

I had been impressed by Cindra in a small bikini at the lake but as she stood there naked, I was breathless. Now I'd seen why John didn't want to get rid of her. Eric pushed her down in a sitting position on the bed. With one hand he pulled her face to his cock while ramming the fingers of his right hand into her pussy. No tenderness or loving for the couple, just plain getting to it.

He must have been satisfied with the lubrication in her pussy so he pushed her further up on the bed. His large torpedo sunk deep into her vagina in one thrust. She grunted and her eyes bugged out, only to resort back to her stupor.

He banged the inert Cindra until he grunted, slammed his cock to the max and emptied his nuts. After his breathing slowed down, he rolled off, scooped up a load of his cum on his hand and smeared it on her face. He pulled her chin down and had her suck the cum off his fingers.

After having his fun, he grabbed a drink from the mini-fridge and lit a cigarette. Slowly she shuffled to the bathroom, composed herself, got dressed and left. Neither one had said a word during this sex show.

John had always wanted to know what had happened but now I have some evidence in case he wants to seek revenge. I had John come over to my apartment to discuss something very private. After a couple of beers, he asked about my top-secret discussion.

"Unbeknownst to me John, I stumbled onto a video of your wife having sex with another guy. It appears to me she was either drugged, drunk or both. I can either tell you who it was, show you the video or both. Which way hurts you the least?"

It took some time for the big man to compose himself. Tears were building up in his eyes and his breaths were deep. I put my hand on his shoulder but didn't say anything.

"Who?" was all he said.

" Brother Eric."

"But she dislikes him immensely. Thinks he is a real asshole. Why would she fuck Eric?"

"Like I said John, she looked spaced out. I'll show you the video to prove she was not the instigator of that tryst."

After viewing the video, he now knew the unnamed guy that fucked her after girls' night out several years ago. She didn't know his name or even why they had sex. She was sobbing uncontrollably while telling the story to John.

Trying to speak calmly he asked "Why would he fuck an employee's wife like this? She said it was the only time and he never contacted her again."

"My guess, John, is that he didn't know her last name. Just drugged the best-looking woman and fucked her. He didn't need her name, just her pussy."

As he stood up, he said "Thanks Joe. Surprisingly, this is very helpful. I'm glad I forgave her then because she was so upset and sorry. Now I know the facts but I don't know if I will share this with Cindra or not. I'll just have to play it by ear. Can I have this video, Joe?"

"You sure can. I think it's the only copy."

"Would you be upset if suddenly your brother suffered some 'accidents' in the next few months?"

"Be my guest, it'll work in my favor as I've already kicked his nuts once so I'll be a suspect. Make sure I know the time so I have my alibis in place."

"Thanks Joe, you're like a brother to me."

"Yeah, and you're way better brother than I was assigned."

We hugged and he said over his shoulder "Keep in touch."

I didn't spend much time reviewing the videos of Carol and Eric, just not worth the effort. It just screwed up my mind. The time came for me to just destroy all of the videos with Carol's name on them. I didn't want to see those two sluts ever again. As I was deleting the files fate intervened and had me hit "play" instead of "delete". It was more disgusting than I could have imagined. Carol was on her knees facing the camera with a euphoric look on her face.

Well, she didn't lie to me when she said her husband, family, friends and school escaped her mind as Eric would fuck her. It was obvious she was enjoying the hell out of this fucking.

Eric was jackhammering her cunt while one of his hands was holding the dog leash she had around her neck. The other hand grasped a handful of her hair and pulled her head up to see the camera. In between gasps he shouted "Bark like a dog, bitch, bark like a fucking dog!"

Of course, she barked like the bitch she was.

The woman of my dreams and love of my life debasing herself this way was devastating. This scene erased every good thought I ever had of her.

John came over for a beer two weeks later to thank me for answering some awful questions that had been tormenting him for years. Also, to thank me for proving to him Cindra was raped, not having an affair. He had an idea that he would use the remaining recordings to destroy cheating wives and assist husbands who had been devastated by Eric's indiscretions. I gladly surrendered the remaining disgusting videos to him.

My casting of nets for a new employer was working well. One of Tindal's main competitors contacted me and requested that I travel the 100 miles to their city for an interview. This was the first flash of happiness for me in some time. Of course, I made myself available at any time and at any date they wanted to meet.

The Donan Corporation was headed by CEO and President Tim Donan. My meeting with Tim (Don't call me Mr. Donan) went very well and I was offered a very nice employment package similar to my peers. There was one caveat, I had to meet with the head of the Reynolds Resources for a personality evaluation. Considering what I had endured the past few months I worried about what they might find wrong in my head.

The person I was supposed to meet the next morning at 10 was Micky D. Reynolds, the owner. Reynolds Resources did more than personality evaluation. They also did all the HR duties, employee recruitment, corporate governance and reporting for Donan Mfg.. Tim said this took a big load off his mind as he was a consummate engineer, a guy enjoying projects more than paperwork.

Their office was very modern and sophisticated. A change from Donan's basic manufacturing office. After giving the attractive receptionist my name, I was offered some coffee and a couch to sit on until Micky D. would see me. (Once again, no Mr. Reynolds, it's Micky D.) To my surprise Micky D. was actually Micki D., a very attractive woman, probably in her early thirties.

She didn't seem surprised that I was stumbling for words as we shook hands. A firm but feminine grip that I found very pleasing.

We spent the next couple of hours discussing my traits, preferences and philosophy of engineering. Our conversations were polite and very pleasant. Delicately, she went into the reason why I was leaving the legacy job I had at Tindal. She knew that she wasn't allowed to ask any personal questions, but she let the door be open for me to inform her of anything I wanted. All I told her was I was passed over for president and was underpaid for the duties I performed.

"Oh Gosh Joe, it's 11:45 and I'll bet you want to go to lunch. I'll send my report to Tim and he'll be getting back to you with more details."

"Would it be outside of company rules for me to offer to take you to lunch? You know, kind-of-like giving the new employee a Chamber of Commerce tour."

She gave me a sly smile and said "I'd love to do that."

Off we went on the first of many lunches, lunches that turned into dinners and more over the next few months. I was slow to enter a "relationship" but eager to spend time with her as I really liked being around her. From her reactions she seems pleased with the pace and building of a friendship.

During this time Tindal Manufacturing was having a struggle financially. Even though Tidal had the cash to pay all the bills the money was just not available. Edward had to act quickly as vendors and suppliers needed to be paid. He had to use his emergency asset to keep the company afloat.

The 160 acres of prime development close to town was worth millions. However, the thought of mortgaging this property rattled all the cold bones of the Tindal's that had owned that ground for over a century.

The mortgage funds kept the company going until Edward went to the Caymans to get control of the money. However, the reputational damage was heavy. Instead of allowing Tidal to pay for material after 14 days, suppliers demanded cash in advance. This severely damaged their working capital and the mortgage was not paid off as the Cayman money made it back to the States.