CNC CNC

Story Info
Cougar and Cub, consentual non consent.
6.5k words
4.58
20.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristen tried to maintain an expressionless face as she watched the senior boys while waiting for her daughter. Had it really been almost twenty years since she had been in high school? She studied their strong bodies through her sunglasses, the easy way they laughed, their eyes following the occasional girl as she walked by. She would have to talk to her daughter about boys again when they got home. Now that Ashley was starting high school, she needed to be sure to understand how boys were. Kristen's mind drifted back to her glory days, when she was young and wild and carefree. All that had changed with Ashley, of course, a youthful mistake that sent her from being a Dean's List freshman to an unemployed single mother. Now, of course, she wouldn't change it for all the world. Ashley waved and walked to the car, and Kristen flinched internally as the eyes of some boys following her. Definitely would be having a talk when they got home.

That night, before bed, Kristen studied herself in the mirror. Her talk with Ashley had dredged up even more memories. Going to parties, getting drunk, fooling around with guys. Good times. Basically everything she had just warned Ashley about. She looked at her body, the dreaded big four-oh looming just a few years away. She still looked good, she thought, even with those few extra pounds she was carrying. Good for a woman her age, anyway. Blonde, petite and fairly fit, she could still turn heads, even if her body couldn't match her younger days. Her mind wandered idly to those seniors hanging around after school, wondering if she still had what it took to turn their heads. Then she laughed, remembering that guys would chase any piece of tail. Maybe she should try one of those dating apps she had heard so much about. It had been too long. Too many nights turning to the comfort of her little friend, as she would again tonight.

Months passed and it was time for the company's big "End of the fiscal year/Thanksgiving Day" party, hosted by one of the owners of the firm, Mr. Lowry. She had been incredibly lucky to land a job there just as they were getting off the ground. She, and her salary, had grown with the firm, which now employed almost eighty. The job had ensured that she could support herself and her daughter in comfort, if not luxury. In fact, Mr. Lowry had been her first boss. He, like the other four investors, were now very wealthy, and they made sure that the firm shared the profits with their workforce. As she exited her ride, she smiled again to herself, appraising the mansion. She walked up the driveway to the house, joining the first of dozens of her colleagues, some of whom she supervised. Ashley had been sent off to spend the night with gramgram, so all was clear for a night of celebration, though she planned to be home by eleven at the latest. She was dressed smart, in a charcoal pinstriped skirt suit, white blouse. While it was a party, it was still an office function, and she needed to look appropriate. And, it might get cooler later in the night.

She smilingly accepted a glass of wine from a waiter and then wandered the estate, getting the lay of the land. The party was in the mansion's expansive backyard. All told a couple hundred guests were expected. She greeted guests as she met them, engaging in small talk. A handsome young man, unfamiliar, approached her.

"Hello," she smiled politely.

"Good evening, Ms. Summers. Are you enjoying the party?"

She flustered, trying to place his face. If he knew her name, she should know his. Or at least recognize him.

"I...yes, very nice. The Lowry's certainly throw an excellent soirée."

"It is a lovely spread, isn't it? Have you stopped by the cheese bar?"

"No, not yet."

Her mind reeled. Usually she was very, very good at remembering name, but he did not look familiar. He led her over to a tent, explaining that the cheese was sourced from local farms. Meanwhile, she was trying to figure out how he knew her name. Had he been one of the interns she had interviewed, however briefly? She didn't think so. This young man was tall, broad shouldered, and very handsome. Well-dressed, wearing a suit that fit, not baggy like most boys his age. He even wore a tie with a half Windsor knot, properly tied. Surely if he had been one of the interns she would have noticed. He couldn't be much more than a freshman in college. Finally, she could bear no more.

"I'm sorry, have we met? I'm afraid I can't place your name?"

"Oh, well then," he frowned playfully, "Apparently I didn't impress you as much as you impressed me."

"Apparently. So your name is?"

"Apparently not important," he shrugged with a grin, offering a toothpick. "Cheddar?"

She returned his smile in kind, appreciating the insolence. She took the toothpick from his hand, his fingers even brushing hers momentarily. He watched her mouth as she chewed. Mirth was evident in his eyes as he finished his drink.

"Well, Ms. Kristen Summers, my drink is empty. I'll excuse myself for a refill. Perhaps there are other more...," he winked, "memorable guests for you to meet."

And with that the cheeky boy smiled and walked away, leaving her grinning. She wondered idly if he had a resume. Any man that young who could tie a half Windsor was a man with potential. Heck, neither of the two MBAs they had recently hired could manage that. Then, moments later, another thought struck her. Was he flirting with her? The audacity! Time to get her cougar on, she smirked to herself, watching him retreat. Her mind immediately went into the gutter, fueled by her recent passion for reading stories of women like her seducing young men like him. He looked like a fun one to break her dry spell with. Her thoughts were interrupted as Ben and Mandy greeted her.

Later, she was talking with Mr and Mrs Lowry by chocolate fountain, sharing her appreciation for the fabulous evening.

"Ah, there you are, my boy. That's not alcohol, is it?"

"No sir, just coke."

Kristen gawked at the young man as the pieces suddenly fell into place. "Oh my God, Ben Lowry! Look at you, how you have grown!"

"How are you doing, Ms Summers," he smiled.

"I...no wonder I couldn't place your face, it's been what, a decade? What are you doing now?"

Ben smiled and tilted his head but his mother cut him off.

"He's at the university," she exclaimed with the glee of a proud mother, clutching Kristen's arm. "On scholarship for baseball!"

"Mom."

"And he is starting at third base!"

"Mom, stop."

"He's going to make the Dean's List..."

"Mom. Okay, I need a refill. Dad?"

Mr. Lowry grinned and turned with his son as Mrs. Lowry continued to gush about Ben. Kristen watched him leave, her mind jumping back years, when she was still just starting out with the firm. A conflict of schedules had resulted in little Ben being dropped off at the company for a few hours every afternoon. He would sit in the waiting area outside his father's office with her as she manned the desk. He had been such a well-behaved little kid. Ben had been an accident, almost eight years younger than his older sister. They had gotten along well, and she would sometimes help him with his school work. She had gotten to know him over that season, but she hadn't seen him since. No wonder she couldn't place his face, the little boy was now a strapping young man. The cougar in her purred again.

Later, after the party filled up, the owners each made a brief speech, highlighting the successes of the past year and the goals for the next year. Kristen finally took her second drink, enjoying the conversations with other people. The night waned, and people started to head out. She idly looked across the yard and saw him, talking with some other people. She admired him for a moment, noting how he had grown. Smiling to herself, distracted, she belatedly noticed he was looking back at her. She felt her cheeks flush as she snapped her head back around to the people she had been talking with. Caught! Oh my God! Her little group broke up and a wicked thought crossed her mind. She looked back at him, waiting until he turned, and casually licked her lower lip while she made eye contact. She then smiled and walked away, feeling his eyes on her back. Come here, little cubby. I won't bite. A thrill shot through her core. It was fun to play, even though nothing was ever going to happen.

A few minutes later he was in front of her. Kristen smiled up at him.

"Hello, Ben."

"Hello."

"So what brought you back?"

"Thanksgiving break. Back for the weekend."

"Nice. No girlfriend along?"

"No."

"Back at college? No?" He shrugged his shoulders in response. They started to walk away from distractions and towards the pond.

"How about you, Ms. Summers?"

"Please, call me Kristen."

"Kristen. Hmmm," he smiled, then shook his head. "Doesn't feel right. But what about you? I don't see a ring on your finger."

"No, no ring."

"And you're here alone."

"Yes."

"Why? Surely a beauty like you would have dozens of suitors." Kristen couldn't help but blush at the complement.

"Well, I had Ashley, and dating just became too complicated, especially when she was small. Plus I was finishing my degree. And then, well, work took over, and I don't mix work with pleasure."

"I understand you've moved up in the company."

"Yes, Director of Marketing."

"Big corner office?"

"Pretty big," she acknowledged with a grin.

"Even when I was a kid I had the feeling you were going to be a star."

"Oh, that's so sweet. So your mom says you're doing well in school?"

He nodded, and they continued to talk as they walked the path around the pond, filling each other in on the developments in their lives over the past ten years. Two laps later, Kristen paused. The party looked like it had ended, mostly just the caterers cleaning up and a few souls crowding the bartender.

"Well, I think I should head back to the house."

"If you insist. But my house is just over there, and I need a restroom break." She looked at him quizzically. "Yeah, my parents let me move into the cottage when I turned 18."

"Nice! Sure, that would be great." she agreed, as the primary reason she wanted to end their little walk was to find a toilet.

It took only a few moments to reach the small out building that was Ben's home. He held the door for her and turned on the lights. Kristen took in the small but well appointed house.

"May I take that?" Ben offered, hands settling on her shoulders.

"Oh, uh, sure," she smiled and shrugged off her blazer.

Ben hung her jacket up, then guided her back to his bedroom and pointed out the bathroom. Afterwards, she studied herself in the mirror, making sure her makeup was still intact. She primped her face anyway. She left the bathroom and found Ben in the room, his jacket and tie removed.

"All free," she smiled, stepping aside to allow him access to the bathroom."

A slow smile cracked his face as he looked at her.

"I used the one in the hall."

She nodded absently and glanced at the bed, her thoughts wandering into naughty territory before a realization hit her. She was in his bedroom. Alone with him. The door was closed. He couldn't possibly think...? The thought died in her mind as he took a casual step forward. She backed up. She looked to his face, and long forgotten memories of that expression surfaced.

"I...uh...think maybe one of us got the wrong impression," she smiled weakly as he took another step forward, and she stepped back.

"Yeah? What impression did you have?"

Ancient feeling poured through her as she looked up at his hungry eyes. This was totally inappropriate.

"That you needed to use the restroom?" she offered.

"Yes, it does seem that you have the wrong impression."

She was now backed to the wall, her hand pressed against his solid chest as her other hand covered her own. He loomed over her with a lascivious grin.

"Ben," she croaked, "I'm old enough to be your mother."

"The question," he smirked, pushing harder into her. "is are you pretty enough to be my girl."

"What would your parents say?"

"That they are shocked you tried to seduce me."

"I...I'm not trying to seduce you!" she protested.

"No? Lick your lower lip again, like you did earlier."

"I...I mean, okay stop. Right now, back up," she ordered with an ineffectual shove.

She swallowed as she looked up at him, unable to deny the tiny voice in the back of her head. Please don't listen to me. He looked down at her and then lightly stroked her cheek with the back of his finger. He leaned forward and pressed his forehead against hers, eyes inches apart.

"Ben, stop it. This is very inappropriate."

In response, he took her wrist and pulled it down, placing her hand on his crotch. Her brain skidded off the tracks as she felt his bulge. What was she complaining about again? She caught herself and looked back up to him again, ready to reassert herself.

"If you really want me to stop, just say your name."

Her eyes widened, but the protest died in her throat. Did he just give her a safe word? Her knees wobbled, thankfully held up by the wall. There was no way he could be thinking... Her thought was cut off as he stroked her cheek again. He leaned over and whispered in her ear.

"But if you want me to go harder, ask for mercy."

"Ben, please, I..."

And then he silenced her with a kiss. Both her hands were pressed against his chest, pushing back ineffectively. She could have turned her head. She could have kept her lips together. She could have denied herself all the pleasures of being wanted. Instead, she surrendered to his kiss. Jesus, it's been too long. He pulled back and looked at her, and she took a moment to regain her breath. She couldn't do this. They couldn't do this. Oh my God, she needed this. The conflicting thoughts were making her head spin, but long dormant feelings were surging to the fore. His desire for her burned hot, hotter than anything she had experienced in many years. The dutiful, rational part of her mind was outraged that he thought he could just decide for her. However, the more primal part of her mind was seizing control.

"Okay," she smiled weakly. "You've had your fun. Can I go now?"

"We can stop any time. Just say your name."

And with that, he unbuttoned her top button. The move was jarring.

"Jesus, Ben, no!" she snapped, looking down.

Her hands left his chest to fumble with closing the button. He simply went to the next one and opened it.

"Ben, oh my God, stop!"

He didn't acknowledge her, just opened the next one. Her fists balled together, holding her blouse shut.

"Ms. Summers," he growled, "Neither one of us wants to rip this blouse. Isn't that correct?"

She swallowed again as a frisson of excitement coursed through her, imagining him ripping off her blouse and utterly ravishing her.

"Isn't that correct, Ms. Summers?" he asked again, sternly.

"Yes...sir," she whispered, lowering her eyes, a shiver going through her as she called him sir. Oh my God, this was happening.

He undid her top button again and pushed it off her shoulders. Moments later the blouse was off and in his hands, her arms crossed defensively over her bra.

"Why don't you go hang this up," he said, glancing over to hooks over the door. "Wouldn't want it to get wrinkled."

She took her blouse and looked up at him, surprised. Finally, she nodded and walked over to the hook and reached up to hang the blouse. Suddenly the heat of the moment was replaced by icy, blinding terror. She was no longer young. She had never been a mean girl, but had always derided the older women trying to be sexy. Now, she was the older woman. What would Ben think when he saw the roll of fat on her belly? The flab on her butt? She tugged the skirt up higher in a futile attempt to cover her muffin top and glanced over her shoulder, scared.

"Come here, Ms. Summers."

She turned, head down, one arm over her bra and one covering her belly and returned to him. He wrapped his arms around her.

"Look at me," he whispered, and she slowly raised her head. "You are so beautiful."

He kissed her again, and she allowed his tongue in, all the while trying to decide if she should just use the safe word now to avoid the humiliation. His hand drifted down to find the zipper of her skirt, and she absolutely panicked. She couldn't let him see her ass. He hands flew to her back, fighting with his to avoid losing the skirt.

"No, Ben, stop. Don't."

He slammed her back to the wall, a hand on her throat, and all her resistance ended.

"Arms by your sides."

She complied meekly, tears threatening her eyes, and in moments her skirt had pooled around her ankles. He kissed her shoulder, then worked his way down, kissing her décolletage, her ribs. She grimaced fearfully as he went lower, planting a long slow kiss on her belly. He looked up at her, worshipfully.

"Fucking stockings," he growled, as he kissed the exposed skin between her thigh highs and her panties.

He reached down and she stepped out of her skirt. Her eyes followed his as he rose, still desperate for approval.

"You're so beautiful." He held out her skirt. "Go hang this up."

Kristen nodded silently, frightened of his reaction to seeing her butt. She couldn't recall ever being this nervous. She dutifully walked away from him and hung her skirt beside the blouse, took a deep breath for courage, and then turned around.

"God damn, woman. Strut for me."

Her mind reeled as she tried to recall how to strut. Fifteen years of no practice made her uncertain. She awkwardly placed a hand on her hip, trying to recover the swagger of her younger days. She raised her eyes to his, finding them were incandescent with lust, and her heart soared. He wanted her. She slowly walked to him, watching him watch her. A smile crept across her face and her confidence bloomed. She beamed as she stood before him, proud, confident and sexy. Her lingerie hadn't been chosen with any expectation of anyone seeing them, but now she was glad that she had taken to wearing sexy underwear. Her bra and panties matched, a pale blue with lace trim, and black silk thigh highs completed look. Standing before him while he was still fully dressed filled her with need.

"Again," he breathed.

Kristen spun on her toes and strutted away, putting extra attention in the sway of her hips. She reached the end of the wall and turned to face him. As soon as she was within his reach he swept her into his arms and kissed her passionately. She could feel his lips on hers, his tongue as it plundered her mouth, his clothing as her bare skin pressed against it. His hand found the clasp of her bra and deftly opened it. Kristen got into her role and protested.

"No, Ben, you've had your fun," she whined, clutching her bra to her chest. He ignored her and slipped the shoulder straps off her arms. "Please, Ben, haven't you humiliated me enough?" she pouted, knowing full well the answer. The bra was now on held on only by her hands.

"Go hang it up," he ordered.

Kristen made a show of pouting for him before following his orders. She turned back to him, covering her breasts with her hands.

"Strut."

She made a show of indecision, savoring his anticipation as she jerkily dropped her hands, exposing her breasts to him for the first time. Then she put one hand on her hip and strutted over to him.

"Beautiful," he smiled appreciatively.

He cupped her breasts while he kissed her, then bent down and sucked one nipple into his mouth while fondling the other one. Then he switched. She gasped as her breasts were loved by a man, her hands in his hair, holding him. Finally he stood.

"God damn you have a tight little body. How long has it been since you sucked a cock, Ms. Summers?"

"Um...awhile."

12