Co-ed Kelly Ch. 07

Story Info
Kelly finds the 'Playpen.
4.9k words
4.6
2.4k
2
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note 1 All characters are 18 years old.

Note 2 There are 18 chapters to this story.

Note 3 There are 159 handwritten pages.

Note 4 This story was intended as an adult comic.

(chapter seven)

When the hand covered Kelly's mouth, she briefly tried to struggle. She stopped struggling because she felt another hand go to her waist, and she heard the person say. "Don't scream!"

Just as she realized she knew the voice, she felt the hand at her waist slide under her little black skirt and at least two fingers rub against her drenched panties.

As Kelly knelt there in the hallway, getting her hot little pussy rubbed really well by someone she really didn't know. She shivered once before breaking out in a cold sweat.

What if they got caught?

Kelly started to breathe a little heavier as the two fingers slid past her black lace bikini panties crotch and pulled the crotch to the side. Kelly was having trouble breathing, when it hit her that the man holding her wasn't hurting her. He was just holding her in place.

Kelly relaxed slightly because she thought she knew who this man holding her was. She figured it out just as two of his fingers slid into her hot wet and tight pussy. The fingers were sliding in and out of her tight wet pussy. She had just taken a deep breath in relief that she wasn't getting hurt. But, instead being finger fucked, when she felt the hand across her mouth lift a little as someone with Mr. Hansen's voice say. "Don't scream, Kelly." Then she felt his hand at her tiny waist.

The fingers in her wet pussy were removed and then she felt that hand go down her legs to her knees. That is when he lifted her off her feet. Once he picked her up and had a firm hold on her, he carried her across the hallway into another classroom.

Kelly would later learn that this classroom was used for storage and as a private room for the teachers. It led to the old Teachers Lounge.

Once through the door and into the classroom beyond Kelly was very gently put back on her feet. She had her knees slightly bent when Mark Hansen very gently and carefully put her down.

He kept his hands on her tiny waist until she got her balance back then he let her go.

Her big brown eyes got bigger than they really were and her pretty mouth fell open in surprise. She shook her head, her long dark brown hair flying everywhere. Kelly opened her mouth to blast her English teacher, but good but she didn't know what to say.

He was standing in a position to stop her from running out the door. "Don't scream,

and don't run. At least not yet." Is what he said.

Kelly didn't scream, but she did give him a rather nasty glare.

"What's the fucking idea?" Kelly asked with almost a snarl to her voice. She was not only frightened by what he had just done. But as she calmed down a bit she was starting to get really pissed at him as well.

"I didn't want you to get caught."

She gave her English teacher a dirty look. "Is that why you were finger fucking me? Because you didn't want me to get caught?" There was acid in her tone of voice.

Mark Hansen turned crimson at her question. Opened his mouth to try and justify himself, realized that he couldn't so he closed his mouth without saying a word.

Kelly stood there and watched her English teacher's face turn different colors. She realized that he was blushing and that is when she got a rather nasty idea. She gave him a little smile and asked. "Why shouldn't I tell the Principal about what just happened?"

Mark Hansen turned completely white at that very softly spoken question.

Kelly could see him swallowing hard, and it looked to her like he was sweating at those words. "Well?" She asked. "Why shouldn't I tell the Principal?"

He swallowed hard, shook his head and closed his light blue eyes in pain before giving her a pleading look. "I could lose my job, or I could go to jail. Which would you prefer?"

This little senior is going to nail my ass to the fucking wall, and there's not a hell of a lot I can do to stop her, he thought to himself.

The little brunette senior went. "Naw."

Her English teacher blinked his baby blues at her as he ashed in surprise. "What did you say?"

Kelly gave him a smile before repeating herself. "I said, na." She continued to smile at him as she shook her dark head. "I mean getting you fired that's not really me. And putting you in jail, well that sounds a little extreme if you ask me. And neither of those things sounds like fun to me.

He opened his mouth to say something but she put her finger across his lips to stop

him from speaking. "Before you say anything, hear me out."

"Umm, sure. Just what did you have in mind?" He replied with a slight shake of his head.

Kelly smiled softly at her English teacher.

Mark Hansen saw the gleam in her pretty brown eyes and swallowed hard. He couldn't help frowning at the smile the tiny high school senior was giving him. He couldn't for the life of him figure out what she was up to. Which made him start to sweat all over again.

Once her English teacher put Kelly on her feet. She turned to him, reached out and put her arms around his neck to pull his head down. When she had his face where she wanted it, she stood on tiptoe and planted her soft warm lips on his lips.

The kiss from the little brunette senior blew Mark Hansen away. Mark knew he had hit the jackpot with this tiny high school senior. His huge cock was rock hard and throbbing in his pants as he stuck his tongue into Kelly Peterson's hot eager mouth.

As the kiss continued and their tongues wrapped around each other like a couple of mating eels. Mark felt his cock getting even harder and harder as they continued to kiss passionately.

His left hand went from her face to her breast. And even though Kelly was a senior she was small for her age at only five foot one and maybe a hundred pounds. She wasn't built like most of the girls her age. She knew this but from the way her English teacher was reacting to her. He was either really horny or he liked the way she was put together. Or maybe both.

Kelly couldn't tell and right then she didn't give a shit which it was because her English teacher's hot tongue and what he was doing with his hands was driving her nuts. She could feel that her pussy and her panties were drenched, not just wet.

Mark Hansen had been trying to get his right hand up under Kelly's tight red sweater. But because it was so tight on her he was having trouble getting his hand under her little red sweater.

He was breathing hard as he broke the kiss. His left hand was still on her right tit. He had been gently squeezing and rubbing her through her little red sweater.

Mark didn't know if her little red sweater was glued on or if it was painted on. But he knew it had defeated his every attempt to slide his hands under it.

Kelly Peterson let out a soft chuckle, at least that is what Mark Hansen thought he heard before she let out a soft moan. That sounded more like a purr at what his right hand was making her feel.

She didn't say a word to him, she just reached for the waistband of her little black mini skirt. When she did Mark heard a soft zzz.

When he looked down at her he found out what that soft noise was. Kelly had unzipped her little black mini skirt. At least partially.

Kelly still had one hand around her teacher's neck, her other hand had dropped from the zipper of her skirt to his belt. Once they broke the kiss Mark thought he heard her say. "Not again! Amii!"

He very gently pushed Kelly back an inch or two and looked down at her. She tried to pull him back because she thought he was going to leave.

She was wrong in what she thought.

When her English teacher pulled away from her, he reached down and pushed her hands away from his belt. Before she could say anything in protest, Mark put his finger gently across her soft lips. He then walked over to the room's door and locked it.

He hadn't left Kelly standing there alone. He had his left arm around Kelly's tiny waist as he walked over and locked the door to the Playpen.

Once the door was locked Kelly's English teacher led her back to the comfortable chair and indeed his belt. He unsnapped and unzipped his pants. As his pants fell he sighed in relief.

Kelly let out a soft sigh of her own at the sight of the big bulge in her English teacher's boxers. She reached out and very gently took that big bulge in her right hand and very very gently squeezed. Her big brown eyes went wide when she realized just how big her teacher's bulge was when she grabbed him between the legs. Her pretty mouth fell open, and she also noticed that his big cock was hot to the touch even through his boxers.

She didn't know exactly how big her English teacher was, but Kelly knew when she saw the big bulge that he was hung like a fucking horse. His cock might be the biggest cock to date that she had ever been fucked by. And she had every intention of getting fucked by her English teacher, Mark Hansen.

As the little senior knelt on the floor holding her teacher's big hard and hot cock in her hands her mouth started to water. That is how badly Kelly wanted his huge cock.

By this time Kelly's wants and needs were taking over. Little Kelly Peterson wasn't thinking, never mind thinking straight. All she could think about was sucking this big hard hot tasty cock right in front of her. Or better yet, getting this big cock in her tight pussy.

Kelly could hardly wait to fuck her English teacher. And from the feel of his hot hard cock he wanted to fuck her just as bad.

Before Mr. Mark Hansen could do or say anything, Kelly gave his boxers a yank. That is when she got her first good look at what her English teacher had in his pants. Once his boxers went down Kelly bent her head forward slightly and opened her mouth. When she took the head of his big cock into her wet mouth. She started to lick and suck just the mushroom head of her teacher's big cock. Kelly wasn't sure she could swallow every inch but she knew she was going to give it her best shot.

After a few minutes of this little teen licking and sucking the head of his big cock Mark Hansen let out a soft grunt.

What Kelly was doing to him had him almost grabbing her head so he could force more of his aching cock down her tight wet throat.

But he restrained himself. Just barely.

Kelly didn't need Mark's help in sucking his big cock. She started bobbing up and down on his shaft to the point where he felt that tingling in his big cum filled balls that told him that he was close to exploding.

Kelly kept bobbing up and down on her teacher's huge cock. Mark Hansen couldn't believe what he was seeing. This tiny little girl was swallowing all of his nine and a half inch cock all the way down to his big cum filled balls.

When Kelly's hot wet tongue first touched the head of her English teacher's big cock he let out a groan that the three people across the hall should have heard. Luckily, the three people across the hall were far to busy in their own little world to hear anything. Ail though, right then Mark could have cared less if everyone in the entire fucking school heard him. Because he was finally getting at least part of what he

wanted. Which was a blowjob from this sexy little high school senior.

Mark Hansen thought he had died and gone to heaven at the feel of this little teens hot mouth on the head of his aching cock.

At the touch of the tiny seniors' hot lips and tongue around the head of his big prick, Mark's hips shot forward. The only thing stopping his huge cock from being shoved all the way down little Kelly's tight throat was her right hand, which was still wrapped around the shaft of his big cock.

The tiny brunette teen made a noise in her throat when her teacher tried to bury his big cock down her tight throat. When Kelly made that noise he opened his blue eyes and looked down at her.

Her hot mouth sucking all the way she pulled her mouth off her English teacher's big meat shaft. Looking up at him Kelly said in a soft sexy voice. "Not yet. First you have to take my sweater off." She let go of her English teacher's aching cock, then reached up over her head so he could do just that.

Kelly Peterson's English teacher reached for her tight red sweater. When his hands touched her slim waist she realized that he was nervous. She dropped her arms and put her hands over his on her tiny waist and smiled softly at him. Then Kelly helped him pull her sweater from her skirt.

Kelly reached up and gathered her long dark hair and pulled it to the side before Mark Hansen lifted her sweater. Once he had a hold of her little red sweater Kelly lifted her arms one at a time so that her English teacher could lift her sweater over her head. He lifted the sweater slowly so as not to pull her long brown hair. Once the sweater was off Kelly shook her head to settle her long dark hair.

As Kelly slid out of her tight red sweater she went all the way down so that she was kneeling on the floor. She was kneeling on the rug of the store room known as the Playpen. Kelly was kneeling there in her black lace bikini panties and her soft red bra.

Her soft red bra, that didn't do a damn thing to hide what she had in it.

Kelly heard her English teacher suck in his breath at the sight of her bra and what she had in it. She didn't know if that was a good sign or not. As she moved her arms to cover her tits Mark stopped her. He gently put his hands on her arms and pulled them down to her sides and away from her body.

"Don't!"

He couldn't believe is good fortune. He was going to get to fuck this little high school senior's brains out. Mark smiled to himself and thought. She's not so little where it counts. Not with a pair of tits like that.

Holy fuck!

This little girl isn't so little after all. God! Her little bra isn't really hiding much of what she's got.

This is what Mark Hansen was thinking as he threw her little red sweater over the arm of the chair. Kelly reached behind her and unhooked her red bra. She dropped both arms and when she did her bra fell forward, exposing her good sized tits with their pink nipples which were pointing right at her English teacher because they were hard.

Mark Hansen gasped softly at the sight of her tits. His blue eyes lit up before blinked a couple of times as he stood there just staring at her hot body and thought. I don't fucking believe this! She's so fucking tiny. And yet she's got a set of tits on her that most grown women don't have. What a fuck'n rack on her. I cant believe I'm really going to get to fuck this horny little teen.

Kelly could see from the look in his light blue eyes that her English teacher wanted her badly. So without saying a word the little brunette teenager dropped to her knees and bent her head forward just enough to take his big prick back into her hot mouth.

That is when she started to really suck him off.

She slowly took all of his boner down her tight throat. She came back up his huge shaft the same way she went down it. Nice and slow. She did this to her English teacher's nine and a half inch boner for a few minutes.

Mark had wanted to play with her nice size tits. But this was a whole hell of a lot better. The hot little high school senior was deep throating him before he could really even think about putting his hands on her extremely nice tits. Which to him meant it was even better than playing with her nice boobs.

Fucking right!

Mark didn't know what to do at first. So he just reached out and put his left hand on her head and hung on for the ride of his life. He closed his light blue eyes in enjoyment at what Kelly's hot wet mouth was making him feel.

Her English teacher couldn't believe what a talented tongue Kelly had. He had had a couple of senior girls blow him in the past. But this tiny little girl could give a porn star, lessons on how to give a blowjob.

Kelly's hot wet tongue was sliding around his shaft, as well as the head of his big cock. And every now and then she would take all of his shaft down to his cum filled balls.

Every time Kelly did that her teacher would moan out loud.

Her dark head was bobbing up and down on his nine and a half inch cock. And every once in a while Kelly would take just the mushroom head into her hot mouth and suck on it really hard. Kelly would then go back down on him. And every now and then she would twirl the tip of her tongue into the hole in his cock head.

After about three or four minutes of this treatment on his big throbbing cock, Mark couldn't take it any longer. His hips were thrusting forward, but her right hand was stopping him from fucking her throat.

Kelly was kind of hoping her hot and horny English teacher was done with jumping around.

As her hot wet mouth slid up and down his massive shaft Mark Hansen could feel his big cum filled balls tighten up. Which meant he was about ready to explode down her throat. He opened his light blue eyes and almost fell on the chair behind him, as he looked down at Kelly. He almost fell because he was having trouble believing that this little high school senior was taking all of his nine and a half inch cock all the way down her throat to his cum filled balls.

The sight of his large cock buried down this tiny little girl's tight throat was way too much for Mark Hansen to wrap his head around. He couldn't not cum now, even if he want to stop himself from cumming. "Oh, shit! I'm going to blast my hot load down your fucking tight throat."

Kelly Peterson didn't know what her English teacher said, nor did she give a flying shit what he was saying because just from sucking him off her panties were drenched again. In some part of her brain she heard what he said, but she didn't care, because she was cumming in her black lace bikini panties.

Kelly was making noises as she came really hard in her black lace bikini panties. But all her English teacher heard was. "Mmm, ggghh, mmm." As little Kelly Peterson kept sucking his huge cock.

Mark Hansen couldn't have stopped himself from cumming, even if he had wanted to. His big cum filled balls tightened, and the next thing the tiny high school senior knew he was shooting rope after rope of his hot cum down her throat.

Kelly's hot wet mouth was going up and down his big shaft, when she felt his hands in her long dark hair. He was trying to hold her head in place. And at the same time he was thrusting his hips forward trying to ram his rather large cock down her tight throat. She was not about to let him throat fuck her if she could help it.

She had had someone throat fuck her once before. Once was one time too many for her. One time was enough for Kelly to decide she didn't want to be throat fucked again without warning. Especially by someone her English teacher's size.

So with her right hand wrapped around his big cock she gently squeezed him. Not to hurt him, but to give herself time to bring her wet mouth up off his shaft to the big mushroom head of his dick where she could lick the head and then suck it harder. This was not the first time a guy had tried ramming his cock down her throat without warning her first.

She had learned at a tender age how to suck a guy off. She didn't even mind swallowing a guy's cum. She rather enjoyed the taste. Even after just meeting her English teacher she didn't mind swallowing his gooey load. After all he was kind of cute. And she didn't mind swallowing his load of yummy cum. But she wasn't going to let him ram his monster cock down her throat. She didn't want or need to get hurt, if she could help it.

Kelly went a little wild. She took her English teacher's big cock all the way down to his cum filled balls. When she did she sucked him hard. Her hot tongue twirling and pressing on the veins of his big shaft.

Mark Hansen felt the tiny brunette school girl climax hard. She let out a soft moan around his big cock as she took him all the way down to his big cum filled balls. She was shaking so much that she was vibrating his big cock from her intense climax, and her tiny black bikini panties were soaked with her pussy juice.

12