Co-ed's Extra Credit Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been standing on the sidelines for several minutes, my aching cock still hard, still drooling pre-cum fluid, when one of the men withdrew his hard-on from her asshole and joined me on the outskirts. His cock too was drooling fluid.

We watched as one of the younger men took his place behind Tanya, preparing, we thought, to insert his dick up her ass. But we were close enough to see that he had something else in mind.

She was momentarily still, a cock in her mouth, another up her pussy, one in each hand, when this young fellow knelt down and began inserting his hard-on, not in her ass, but up her pussy, alongside the one that was already up there.

I'd never seen such a thing before outside of a porno movie, but sure enough, that was what he was attempting. And it was working! The guy beneath her, with his cock up her cunt, stayed perfectly still. The guy she was sucking was still also, his prick throbbing slightly between her lips. And we all watched and waited as a second penis was slowly but surely lined up and inserted up her pussy on top of the one already buried up there.

She began to moan softly, her mouth still stuffed with cock. It was a moan of pleasure, of thrill, as she realized what was happening to her, as she realized that a second cock was

plowing up her pussy. Two cocks in her pussy at the same time!

"Cock-crazy slut! Dirty, dirty whore!" someone muttered.

"Holy fuck!" someone else murmured.

We watched as the second cock bore deeper and deeper up her cunt. Until finally she really did have two cocks embedded up her twat. Her pussy lips were warped out of shape around the invading bulk of the twin dicks. And they weren't small dicks either.

All of us that weren't involved stood by, cocks in hand, watching this amazing outrage. But just when we thought we'd seen it all another younger man stepped forward, and we realized we were about to witness something spectacular.

These guys must have done this before, must have practised this, to be able to make room for each other, as if they were acrobats performing some rare, amazing, death-defying stunt. For the third guy, hard-on in hand, clambered up in front of the guy who had just double-penetrated her pussy. He straddled Tanya's back, tilted his cock down, and began inserting it up her ass.

How is such a thing possible? I wondered. The teenager already had two cocks up her pussy, one in her mouth and one in each hand. She was clutching these last two as for dear life. And now yet another prick was being forced up her ass.

And it was really disappearing, inch by inch, up her asshole. These guys were expert. Young, athletic, able to contort themselves almost. I gazed down in awe as I witnessed the three cocks vanish. And then al the men were in motion, two fucking her pussy, one fucking her ass, one sliding in and out of her mouth. Even her hands were moving again now, masturbating the massive hard-ons in her fists.

"Fuck," muttered the guy next to me. "Have you ever seen such a thing?"

"Not up close," I gasped. I very nearly shot my load right then and there.

There are surely limits, I thought, to what a young girl can take. But for now she was taking it like a trooper, handling six monstrous cocks with the ease of a professional ... what? Hooker? Contortionist? Or just sex-crazed teenager.

This had to be the end of it, the climax of the evening, I thought. Nothing could possibly top this. But then suddenly all the men riding her from behind stopped. The young fellow who had double-penetrated her pussy withdrew, slid his cock out of her cunt.

He's had enough, I guessed. He's about to come or has come already. But no. He was angling his cock up, toward her ass. And before I could take in what he was up to I saw him begin to re-insert his prick, but this time not up her pussy but up her ass. He was trying to shove his cock alongside the one already embedded up her asshole. He was trying to double-penetrate her ass!

And he was succeeding! Again everyone stayed still, and those of us on the sidelines watched in amazement as this dirty, dirty sonovabitch slowly but surely eased his hard-on up alongside the first one jammed up her asshole. He kept moving till he could move no further and his prick was buried deep.

Then all was motion again: two men reaming her ass, one fucking her pussy, one drilling her face, two being jerked off in her hands. I had to let go of my cock at that point or I would have shot off as high as the ceiling.

"Gnnn!" Tanya groaned, out of her mind with pleasure or discomfort, I wasn't sure which.

"Dirty cocksucking slut!" someone growled again. But the rest of us were speechless.

This insane spectacle didn't last long. It must have been hard to keep up for everyone concerned. But it was certainly long enough to be captured on video and in countless photographs, as I was to see later. Eventually the cocks were withdrawn from her ass and from her pussy and mouth. She let go the ones in her hands and flipped down onto her back, sweat-soaked, pre-cum soiled, exhausted.

Almost immediately men surrounded her head and began ejaculating on her face. They just couldn't hold out any longer. They pumped their cocks furiously in their fists and began spurting monstrous ropes of sperm all over Tanya's beautiful features.

From where I stood I could hear the semen splattering her face, soiling her cheeks, her forehead, her chin. And by the time I got close enough to see what was happening her face was disappearing in a blizzard of cum.

"Yes! Yes! Mmm!" Tanya howled, as wad after wad of sperm spurted across her face. Her voice was cut off as three men began shooting into her mouth at the same time. In seconds her lips were sealed by a pool of silver semen.

They seemed to have endless supplies of sperm to unleash. They criss-crossed her face with thick ropes of the stuff, filling not just her mouth but the sockets of both eyes. By the time they were done she was barely recognizable.

But no sooner had they pulled back than three more men had surrounded her face and were also shooting, obliterating what was left of her seeable features. Jets of sperm shot off into the air, spiralling this way and that in amazing silver patterns. And all of it fell splattering onto Tanya's face, till she looked like she was wearing some bizarre liquid mask.

Three more men followed the first six, continuing the outrageous soiling of the teenager's face, spurting this way and that till I began to be concerned that she could breathe.

But she seemed perfectly calm. She lay there passively, letting the men empty their bloated balls on her face. Her mouth overflowed. Her eye sockets overflowed. Every inch of her lovely face was disfigured by a mask of sperm several centimeters deep.

I was in the last group of three, and as I felt the exquisite release of my sperm load I gazed down at the teenager with a sense of immense respect and amazement. How could she take such a deluge of ball juice? How had she taken all those cocks, double-penetrating her pussy and her ass? What an awesome experience. After this nothing in life could faze her. She would be fearless.

I seemed to spurt for the better part of a minute, and the two last men with me, Dan and Raymond, also seemed to have bottomless reservoirs of sperm, as if they hadn't come in months. Our jets collided in mid-air, mingled, and fell in a splattering deluge onto Tanya's nose and cheeks, eyes and forehead, mouth and chin.

By the time we were done she looked as if someone had upturned a quart or two of yogurt or ice cream onto her face. And Raymond, maybe the oldest of us, kept on spurting after Dan and I had stopped. His jets fell with a soft splash onto the pools of sperm already squirming on Tanya's face.

For a while I felt I was losing track of things, such was the sense of intense pleasure in my overdue ejaculation. I'd just had the most stupendous release of my life, I realized.

But then I was watching in a daze as the two young men who had double-fucked her pussy and ass knelt beside Tanya and gently picked her up. The curtain beside the bed was being pulled back, by Raymond I realized later, revealing a low, sturdy plastic bathtub contraption.

The two men lowered Tanya gently into this and withdrew. Raymond was partly concealed by the curtain but seemed to be elevated on a set of steps. He held what looked like an expensive watering can with the spray nozzle removed. He gazed down briefly at Tanya's supine form and began tilting the spout of the container downwards.

A rope of silver goo as thick as someone's wrist began to pour down onto Tanya, hitting her first on her forehead then splitting and pouring down each side of her face. It had exactly the same color and consistency as the sperm on her face and mingled there like more of the same before rolling down off her shoulders and down over her lovely breasts. It pooled finally between her legs and collected along her thighs.

"Holy fuck," someone muttered.

The rest of us just watched as the seemingly endless stream of fake sperm poured down onto Tanya's face, smothering her in a thick coat of goo. Raymond must have had a tank of the stuff up there. It just kept coming, thick and oily, soiling Tanya's hair, her face, her shoulders and tits, dripping off her erect nipples.

The pool beneath her grew deeper, till her legs were submerged, her crotch, her lower belly. She began to move, rubbing the stuff into her skin as she crawled onto her hands and knees, letting us see the goo roll by the quart over her gaping pussy and asshole. A thick rope of it hit the small of her back and poured between the cheeks of her ass before splitting and oozing down her thighs. Her stockings were going to be ruined.

When the pool beneath her was six or eight inches deep and still growing deeper, she lay back and let it slowly submerge her. Raymond kept pouring and Tanya rolled about, seemingly enjoying herself. Tanya, the beautiful teenage coed, taking her very first cumbath. What a girl. What a night.

12