Co-Worker Fantasy Pt. 13

Story Info
It is a long car ride with not much to do…
2.3k words
4
6.7k
1
0

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The "concierge" came back after his shift and they continued what he started but she couldn't get Jacob off her mind.

She woke up the next morning, entangled in the hotel staff, and she reached across his muscled chest to grab her work phone and check her email. He stirred as she reached across him and he rolled over a little bit to wrap his arm tighter around her waist. She snuggled back into him as she pulled up her emails, scrolling through to see if anything was important.

She saw an email titled "Re:Travel"

To save money, her office had canceled her rental car and was insisting that she carpool with Jacob back to the office later that day.

She felt an immediate surge of anger and seriously considered getting her own rental car just so she didn't have to see his face again.

But as her anger cooled, she felt a mixture of disappointment and excitement. She was excited to have an opportunity to repair things with him, although she didn't think he actually realized anything was broken, and on that note, she was disappointed because this inconvenience wasn't allowing her a clean break. She wasn't going to be able to keep blocking him on her phone; she needed to connect with him to plan for the travel. And she would have 3 hours in the car with him to ... tell him how she felt? Say nothing at all? Pretend nothing happened and talk about the weather?

She hadn't figured out yet what she would say, if anything at all.

So she rolled back over and began kissing her concierge hoping to take her mind off of things. And he did.

By 8 am she had orgasmed twice and kicked the young staff member out of her room so she could shower and go to the meetings she had planned for the day. She checked her phone when she got out of the shower and Jacob had texted.

"You up?"

"Yes Jacob, what do you need"

"Do you want to come to my room?"

She rolled her eyes.

"I'll see you later today Jacob, the office has asked us to drive back together in your car, let's meet at 1pm after lunch"

"We getting lunch together?"

"No"

She was trying her best to be professional and courteous and curt. Just how she would treat anyone else, that's how she would treat him. She could do this.

At 1pm she was finished with her meetings, had her bags packed, and was waiting for him in the lobby of the hotel. She had had meetings with attorneys all day and wearing a tight black knee length dress with buttons down the front and low heels. She was sitting at a table in the lobby and had pulled out her computer to get a few things done while she waited.

At 1:15 he finally sauntered into the lobby and she tried to look casual, professional, even as she straightened her back so she would look more attractive. He was wearing professional slacks and a button up shirt, no tie, and his shirt was slightly unbuttoned at the top. His dark hair was pulled into a bun again and she tried to imagine it down. She hadn't seen him with long hair yet but she liked the idea. The smooth bun went well with his outfit, making him look polished. She squeezed her thighs together as she watched him walk across the lobby, men in business casual was genuinely a turn on for her. She just thought about opening each of those buttons with her teeth. She thought about him fucking her across a desk...

Nope.

Professional.

"Stay on track." She thought to herself as she shut her computer and began tucking it into her purse. She stood up as he neared her in the lobby and began picking up her stuff.

"Ready to go?" she asked him

"We still have a little time and I still have my room key..." he said, looking at her and raising one eyebrow with a little smile.

"We need to get back to the office before it closes so we should probably be on our way" she retorted, turning away from him towards the parking garage and trying hard not to let how much she liked his face change her decision to walk away from this.

They walked out into the parking garage together without another word and he used his keys to make his car beep so she knew which car to walk to. It was a huge SUV. Really a ridiculous commuter car but it was nice to have a lot of space, especially for her long legs. She always hated getting a tiny rental car that she could barely fit in. She unloaded all of her stuff into the back and climbed into the spacious front seat.

He was already buckled in and ready to go, fiddling with the air to get it just the right temperature.

"This is a nice car" she commented, committed to not show him how much he had hurt her feelings, not talk to him about her feelings, but just talk about boring generic stuff.

"Yea" he said, just leaving it at that.

"Would you like me to pull up directions?" she asked

"Nope, I know where I'm going" he responded.

And that was that.

For 30 minutes they just sat in silence, watching the road go by.

She periodically looked over, watching him drive.

Watching his big, strong hands on the steering wheel guiding the car through intersections, and between lanes.

Peeking over at his bun again and trying to envision his hair down.

If it were down, and they were in bed, she'd want to grab it.

She started imagining him on top of her and pulling his face close to hers with his hair

Running her fingers across his scalp and tightening on his hair as his face was between her legs, his tongue running up and down her pussy.

Her toes curled a little thinking about that and her legs squeezed together, massaging her clit like they were his lips.

"It's a little hot in here" she said, pretending to fan herself so she could pull her dress a little above her knees. Once she had enough slack in the dress she stopped and put her water bottle between her legs, giving her clit something harder to press against.

She continued to think about the attention he could give her, those strong hands that were currently pressed against the steering wheel instead pressed against the top of her thighs, holding her thighs in place while he buried his face in between her legs.

She rotated her hips back and forth, pressing her clit against the water bottle and feeling her orgasm start to build. Not that she could orgasm here, but she could keep herself on edge and make the most out of this drive.

"I could help you with that" his voice snapping her out of her day dream and she turned slowly, casually, to look at him.

"Hmmm, what was that? You could help me with what?"

He gestured to her lap

She looked at him quizzically, "are you saying you'd like a sip of my water?"

"Do you think I can't tell that you're rubbing one out on that water bottle?" he asked, more like a statement than a question.

"And what if i am?" she asked, defensive

"I could help" he said.

"Do you think I need your help Jacob?" she asked, annoyed that they had talked, he wasn't interested, but he was interested when it benefitted him. He was only interested in sex. And, as she had told him the other night she was an awesome person AND an awesome fuck. Not just an awesome fuck.

"I think i'd be a really BIG help" he said, glancing over at her quickly while still driving.

She slowly removed the bottle from between her legs and he excitedly reached over and put his hand on her thigh. She immediately slapped it, pulling his hand off of her thigh as she spread her legs apart making her skirt ride up further.

She turned towards him and said "I don't need you to get off Jacob."

And she undid her seat belt, sliding her knee closest to him up onto her seat as she turned and she lifted that foot up to push against his headrest as she leaned backwards, one foot on the floor, her knee angled outwards, and one foot on his headrest. He looked over at her, confused about what she was doing.

"I don't need any man, or woman, to get off Jacob" she emphasized as she pulled her skirt up to her hips, exposing her dusty pink lace thong underwear. She already had a wet spot from the attention she had been giving herself.

She began rubbing her clit through her underwear, in full view of Jacob, while staring at him.

He kept rapidly glancing between her and the road.

She began breathing heavily as her pussy responded to her attention.

"No response Jacob? Have I finally gotten through to you?" she asked, rubbing two fingers up and down her folds, slowly pushing her soaked thong a little more into her pussy lips with each pass of her fingers.

"Ummmm, I don't know what to say" he said "Can I help?"

"No. I just told you I don't need you. You can drive. And you can watch" she said, looking down at her pussy as she continued to rub it.

She looked back up at him as she pulled her thong to the side and dipped her middle finger into her wet pussy, the palm of her hand putting pressure on her clit, continuing to build her excitement.

She pulled her finger out, and, as he watched her, brought it to her lips to slowly lick all her juices off of it. She sucked on her finger and pulled it out of her mouth with a pop and watched him lick his lips, watching her. She gently licked the length of her middle finger, rubbing it across her lips and biting it while making eye contact with him, she put three fingers in her mouth, getting them nice and wet before using them on her wet vagina, sliding them up and down the length and teasing her clit.

Having him watch her was causing her to be way more turned on than she expected.

She enjoyed watching him look back and forth between the road and her, the way his eyes were feasting on her exposed pussy and his lips were slightly open and wet. She could tell he wanted to touch her but he understood the rules. A wave of pleasure washed over her and she threw her head back and arched her back, quickly applying her fingers to her clit to make the most of it as she thought about him following the rules; she loved games.

She grabbed the water bottle, one of her favorite cheap toys, it was an unexpected toy, and brought it back to her pussy. She moved her foot from his headrest to his lap to get a better position. The outside of the water bottle was ribbed and she pushed the side of the water bottle against her clit then moved it slowly down, with pressure, so the ribbed outside of the bottle moved across her, pleasuring her. When she got to the end of the water bottle, she moved it back up. In this way, it was almost a vibrator applying tiny jolts of repeated pressure to her clit. She moaned loudly as she moved the water bottle faster up and down her clit. She didn't need to draw this out, this pleasure was for her.

He grabbed her calf, forgetting the rule that he couldn't touch and pulled her knee into his chest, giving him a better view and allowing him to run his hand up and down her leg.

She was too deep into her pleasure to care that he broke the rules and she even moved her foot so it was rubbing the length of his obvious hard-on as she continued to move her hips and legs to meet the movement of the water bottle across her clit.

"Let me help" he pleaded hopefully, gripping her thigh so tightly she knew it was going to leave marks. And she finally felt like she had some form of control in this.

While staring into his eyes and continuing to rub herself with the bottle, she bit her lip pretending to think.

"No" she said slowly, breathing heavy and she felt a fresh wave of wetness in her pussy as she said it.

She rubbed herself faster and inserted two of her long fingers into her pussy as she commanded him "keep driving." she emphasized the command by rubbing his cock harder with her foot.

He bit his lip, staring at her as her orgasm built up. God he was attractive, and the way he stared at her, the way he was desperate to play with her... She couldn't help but think about him playing with her, him fucking her, and it set her over the edge.

She arched her back, pushing her head against the window, her toes curling, all of her muscles seizing as she continued to massage her clit and finger her g-spot, moaning, as her orgasm washed over her.

She felt his fingers enter next to hers and she lifted her head to look at him, raising her eyebrow. He withdrew his fingers and brought them to his mouth, licking her juices off his fingers and smiling his wicked smile at her as he kept driving.