Co-Worker with Benefits

Story Info
After hours encounter with co-worker.
1.9k words
4.22
17.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda has been grinding away at a major project for her boss the last few weeks. She had a review with her boss this afternoon, which didn't go well. "I want to see these changes immediately" he said as he headed home for the weekend. Amanda walked to the vending machine to survey her options for dinner before diving into the changes she had to make. After a few hours of working at her desk trying to finish up the changes, she needed a break.

Getting up and walking around the office to stretch her legs and get some coffee. Standing in the Kitchen waiting for the K-cup to finish Amanda rubs her neck and thinks to herself "God I need to get laid soon".

Amanda didn't hear Craig walk into the kitchen until he asked, "What was that". Amanda just realized she didn't say that in her mind she said that out loud. Jumping out of her skin, "Oh my god you scared me" she said. "I didn't know anyone else was here, what are you doing here?" She asked. "Sometimes it is easier to get things done when no one is here;" Craig said as he set his computer on the counter. "Why are you here so late?" Craig asks. "The Boss destroyed my presentation this afternoon and I need to get it fix before I leave tonight." Amanda says as she rolls her neck and shoulders. "I'm just so stressed" Amanda sighs.

"Well not getting laid regularly will do that to you." Craig says. "Oh my god, did I say that out loud" Amanda turns bright red. Craig chuckles and takes a few steps towards her. "It is ok we all get like that; Is there anything I can do to help?" "Well, I'm almost done and wanted to do my final proofread and review on the big screen in the conference room; can you help me with that?" Amanda asks. "Sure thing, you ready now?" "Give me a few minutes, ok?" Amanda says.

Craig walks off to his office and Amanda cannot help but stare as he walks away. Craig was just shy of 6 feet, brown hair, little bit of a dad bod, but a great smile and sense of humor. Amanda has laid in bed a few times thinking about him. Which makes it even more embarrassing that Craig her blurt out about needing to get laid.

Craig is making his way across the office when he sees Amanda in the conference room starting to set up her computer. He sticks his head in the door "You ready for me" he asks. Amanda smiles, "Yes sir". Amanda gets the presentation up on the screen and Craig helps her proofread and make any changes needed. Amanda catches Craig staring at her breast poking out of her silk blouse and sneaking a look at her ass. They reach the end of the presentation; Craig disconnects her computer as Amanda saves and sends off the file. "Man, I hope he is happy with this version" Amanda says as she closes her laptop.

She stands up and moves towards Craig. Both with longing in their eyes and lust on their minds. "You didn't have to stay and help me; how can I ever thank you?" Amanda says as she moves closer to Craig. Blushing, Craig responds "I'm sure we can figure something." Without thinking Amanda leans and kisses Craig. She pulls back "Oh I'm sorry I should not have done that". Craig reaches out and grabs her by the waist and pulls her tight and continues to kiss her. Amanda wraps her arms around him, as their lips lock in a wet passionate kiss.

Craig moves his hands down to her ass, and Amanda doesn't even notice that his fingers are slowly working her skirt up. Amanda feels Craig's hands against her pantyhose as he has pulled her skirt almost all the way up. Amanda starts unbuttoning Craig's shirt and untucking it from his slacks.

Craig's shirt drops to the floor and Amanda moves her hands towards his belt. Craig lifts Amanda's shirt off exposing a white lace bra covering her 40DD breasts. "God damm, they are sexy as fuck" Craig says as leans down to kiss and play with them. Amanda works her skirt down kicks it to the corner as Craig is preoccupied with her tits. Craig takes a step back and admires her large breasts, big, brown and round Mexican ass. Her pantyhose are stretched to the max trying to hold that ass in place.

Craig reaches down and runs his fingers on the front of her black pantyhose teasing her pussy and clit gently. Amanda moans as she can feel herself grow wetter. Amanda unhooks Craig's belt, unzips his slides her hands inside. Grabbing and rubbing his large shaft, Amanda can feel precum ooze from it.

Amanda reaches around grabs a chair and sits in front of Craig as he removes his pants fully. Amanda continues to fondle him through his underwear until neither one of them can stand it any longer. Pulling down his boxer briefs, out pops a huge hard cock. "Oh Fuck" Amanda gasps at the site, worried she might not be able to handle Craig's cock.

Amanda ranked dick on three categories. Hardness, Girth and length. Craig had all three. Amanda might regret it in the morning, but she was going to love it tonight. Amanda opens her mouth wide as she takes him inside. She gags a little on the length of it. Craig strokes her hair as she starts sucking away on his cock.

"I have dreamed of this for so long Amanda," Craig says with a smile as his cock is in her mouth. Amanda slowly and skillfully sucks on Craig's cock as she rubs her pussy through her pantyhose. The feel of the nylon mesh rubbing on her clit is driving her wild. Craig pulls Amanda's mouth from his cock leans down and kisses her before dropping to his knees.

Lifting one leg on the arm of the chair and the other on the table Craig moves in close to the beautiful Mexican taco. Craig licks and rubs her pussy and clit through her pantyhose for a few minutes before ripping a small hole in them. Amanda moans as his fingers finally slide inside her.

Craig's fingers slide inside that wet pussy with ease. Tugging at her pantyhose the small rip is now big enough for Craig's mouth to lick her click without any obstructions, while he finger fucks her. Amanda reaches behind her and unsnaps her bra and tosses it on the table. She starts playing with her tits as Craig goes down on her.

Craig can feel Amanda's legs start to tremble and shake as his fingers rub the inside of her clit and his tongue works the outside of it. "Oh Craig! I'm going to cum" Amanda moans as she grabs the back of Craig's head and pulls him tight on her pussy. This only encourages Craig to lick and finger harder and faster. Forcing an orgasm out of Amanda makes her squirm in the chair and cry out for him not to stop.

The blast of cum from her pussy hits Craig in the face and he doesn't miss a beat. Licking and fingering her non-stop, until a second smaller orgasm flows from Amanda. Licking his lips Craig stands up and pulls Amanda up to the table and bends her over. Taking a second to enjoy the view of her big round ass.

Craig slides his cock between her thick thighs until he feels her wet pussy on the tip of his cock. A slight wiggle of his hips and his cock parts her pussy lips and starts entering her. "Oh god, that cock is huge, Amanda moans, as she feels her pussy stretch to fit it in. Craig slowly slides as far as he can in her, giving her time to adjust to the tight fit of his dick. Caressing her ass and back as he starts to withdraw only to push back in a second later. Amanda can feel her pussy grip his cock tight not wanting to let it go as he pulls out.

After a few minutes of gentle thrusts Amanda's pussy is ready to receive everything, Craig has to offer. "Oh yes, give it to me" Amanda moans and Craig starts working her a little faster and harder. Craig gives her ass a slap as he bottoms out inside her. Moaning with desire, Amanda is loving every second and inch of Craig insider. Amanda can feel her pantyhose rip more and more from the pounding Craig is giving her. Craig pulls at her hips and her long black hair to get more force for each insertion.

Craig lifts one leg of hers and lays it on the table; changing the entry angle and that is enough to make her cum again. "Craig! "Don't stop, don't stop," she moans as she is getting smashed and about to explode. Amanda squirts all over Craig's hard cock and she can feel it run down her thighs.

Craig pulls out of that wet pussy and lays down on the table. Amanda struggles to catch her breath before mounting Craig's hard cock. Taking a deep breath and slowly exhaling as she is filled with that hard cock, Amanda rests for a second as she sits on top of Craig. Slowly lifting up, her pussy doesn't want to let go of that shaft. She leans forward kisses Craig as she works her pussy up and down on that magnificent cock of his.

Craig grabs her ass with both hands and helps her up and down on top of him. "Bounce on that cock baby," Craig says. Amanda eagerly complies and works harder and faster on him. Craig reaches down and slides a finger to her clit. Amanda can feel herself build another orgasm as Craig's hard cock fills her and his fingers rub her clit. Moaning repeatedly "oh yes," Amanda gushes from her pussy.

"Oh god, I love making you cum" Craig says as he feels her cum run down his cock and balls. Amanda leans down kisses Craig "Fucking amazing," she whispers to Craig. "Turnaround I want to watch that ass," Craig says. Amanda spins around and remounts the massive cock.

Craig grabs her ass barely covered by her torn pantyhose, helping her move up and down on his dick. Amanda looks down and watches her pussy as it swallows that cock. Craig gives that sweet ass a few smacks as Amanda rocks up and down on his shaft. Slow and steady Amanda rocks up and down as Craig moans "That's its baby, I'm going to cum." Amanda reaches down and tickles his balls, causing Craig to start clinching his legs showing he is getting ready to blow his load.

"I want you to cum on my tits," Amanda says as she feels him get closer and closer to cumming. Amanda pulls off Craig and rolls over on her back, and Craig climbs on top to fuck her big tits. Jerking off Craig with her tits and a few licks of her tongue brings Craig to climax. "Oh, fuck yeah, I'm cumming," Craig calls out before shooting his warm gooey cum on those beautiful tits. Amanda rubs his cum over her tits, licking her fingers to taste that wonderful cum.

Craig lays down next to Amanda trying to catch his breath. Amanda and Craig kiss a little before Amanda gets up, grabs her clothes and sneaks off to the bathroom to get cleaned up. Craig grabs his clothes and gets dressed in the conference room. Amanda comes back in, minus pantyhose, kisses Craig; "See you Monday," she says as she walks for the door.