Co-Workers have Forbidden Sex

Story Info
Michael has forbidden sex w/co-workers, Maureen and Heather.
6.7k words
4.55
12.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Co-Workers have Forbidden Sex

Against company policy, I had sex with my co-workers, Heather, and Maureen.

My name is Michael. I'm a 28-year-old, horny, young man. Picking up women at bars, inviting them home, and banging them, I can't get enough sex to sexually satisfy me. Seemingly, one woman isn't enough for me.

With so many beautiful and sexy women to choose from, as soon as I finish having sex with one woman, I want to have sex with another woman. I'm starting to wonder if I have a problem. Unsure if that's a good thing or a bad thing, I'm starting to wonder if I'm addicted to sex. Yet, with me overflowing with testosterone, part of maturing, my friends are just as horny as I am.

When I'm not having sex, I'm watching porn and masturbating over thinking about having sex. Always distracted, there are so many beautiful, shapely, and sexy women out there. Having plenty of time to find the right woman, to think about marriage, and to have children, I continue to sow my wild oats while playing the field. Yet, quite the sexual and love adventure, how will I know when I find the right woman?

As if having sex with women is part of my interviewing process, I love having sex with young, beautiful, sexy women, someone who could be my Ms. Right. With women so different from one another, playing the field is how I'll know what I want in a woman. With sex such an important part of marriage, I'd never consider marrying anyone until I knew what they were like in bed. I not only needed her to be my best friend but also, I needed her to be my best lover.

Sex and money are the main reasons for divorce. As long as I earned plenty of money, I needed us to be compatible in the bedroom. I needed my wife to have similar sexual wants, needs, and desires. As long as she was working, too, and earning a good wage, not wanting to have children right away, we could put off having children, at least, until we saved for a house. As long as I found the right person and we were on the same page, I'd never want another woman.

F F F

I work as a cost accountant. Cost accounting is a small part of the accounting department. I'm an accounting supervisor in a large, manufacturing business. I supervise two employees, Heather, and Maureen. I was supervising five employees but when they hired two women with master degrees in accounting, they let the other five employees go. Had I not had a master's degree in accounting, they probably would have fired me, too.

We make unassembled parts, raw goods, mostly metal pieces, and ship them to our factory in China. Rather than hire more, higher paid employees in the United States, and pay them benefits and overtime, it's more cost effective for Chinese workers to assemble the parts. Even with the cost of shipping the unassembled parts to China, and the cost of shipping the assembled parts back to the United States, the unit price cost is still much cheaper than assembling them here.

The office is separate from the shop floor. A safety issue, I'm not allowed on the shop floor unless I'm wearing a helmet, headphones, and safety goggles. Suffice to write, I've never been on the shop floor. With me a white collar worker and not even part of management, there's no need for me to mingle with the blue collar workers. Not wanting to start a panic or a strike, anytime they see someone in a suit and tie on the shop floor, they think that someone is being fired.

F F F

Alas, something that we were expressly forbidden to do, because of sexual harassment lawsuits that the company had settled in the past, we're forbidden to have sex with our co-workers. Listed in our employment manual, and with every employee signing a form that read that they would never have sex with a co-worker, we were officially warned verbally and in writing. With all of us interviewed by Human Resources never to engage in a sexual relationship with our co-workers, we were told that we'd be fired if they found out that we had sex with a co-worker.

Yet, with the upper management going on long lunches with their secretaries, seemingly, the no sexually fraternizing with their co-workers doesn't apply to them. In the way that they go through secretaries, I'm sure that the big bosses are having sex with their employees. Yet, with them able to afford to pay them hush money, get them to sign non-disclosure forms, and buy them expensive gifts in exchange for sex, it's a win/win for both parties.

Unfortunately, much like Eve tempting Adam with forbidden fruit, with human nature too strong to ignore, the more that we're warned not to have sex, the more that we want to have sex with our co-workers. Suffice to write, with this a Fortune 500 company, they only hired the best personnel. Unless the woman looked like Miss Hathaway from the Beverly Hillbillies, or unless the woman was morbidly obese, which they'd never hire her in the first place, I had some beautiful, female co-workers tempting me to sacrifice my job for sex.

Every woman who worked in the office was as tall and as shapely thin as a model. They had the faces of movie stars. They had the bodies of porn stars. With them all degreed professionals, not only did they possess beauty but also, they had brains. As if I was a child left alone to wander a toy store or a candy shop, the sexual temptation was too strong not to have sex with one if not all of my female co-workers.

With a college degree a requirement to work in the office, many of the women had advanced degrees. My office was a dating, gene pool. My office was the place to find Ms. Right. My office was as if I worked behind the scenes of the Bachelor television show. With one female employee better looking, sexier, and shapelier than the next female employee, I did all that I could do not to stare and drool over my beautiful, female, co-workers.

'Fuck them,' I thought. 'Unless someone ratted me out, how will they know that I had sex with a co-worker? Unless the woman that I had sex with told Human Resources that I had sex with her, only, she'd be fired, too. It was worth the risk of being fired to have sex with my female, co-workers.'

The only flaw would be when asking a co-worker out who wasn't sexually attracted to me. Instead of going out with me, she may report me to Human Resources not for having sex with her but for asking her out on a date. Even though I didn't have sex with her, I wonder if I lose my job just by asking her out on a date. The manual did state that we're not allowed to have sex with co-workers but it didn't state anything about asking a co-worker out for a drink.

F F F

The women of my sexual interests were Heather and Maureen. Both women were beautiful. Heather was tall, about 5' 9" tall. She had natural blonde hair with big, blue, bright eyes. She was as intelligent as she was sexy, and had a good sense of humor. I could fall in love with Heather. I could marry her. With me 6' 2" tall, if we had children, our children would be nearly as tall as Barron Trump.

Maureen was a tall redhead with long, lush, red hair, and beautiful, green eyes. Unlike Heather who had modest B cup breasts, Maureen had huge, Irish, milkmaid breasts of at least a double D cup if not a triple D cup. In the way that her big brassiere puffed out her blouses, she looked as if she had the same sized breasts as Christina Hendricks from Mad Men and Sofia Vergara from Modern Family and America Got Talent.

Maureen had a great sense of humor, too. Heather did, too. Passing the time with humor, the three of us laughed and giggled all day. Sharing our humor with one another, continually telling one another jokes, clearly, they enjoyed my company as much as I enjoyed their company.

Yet, a real dilemma, to admit which woman that I'm more sexually attracted to would be impossible. Admittedly, I was in love with both women. Yet, an impossibility, I could never date both women, forget about having sex with both women. Not having to choose one over the other, having sex with one or the other would never happen.

Only, if I had to choose, because of her huge breasts, red hair, and beautiful, green eyes, I'd choose Maureen. With natural blondes and dyed blondes around nearly every corner, Maureen with her beautiful, natural, red hair and her enormous breast was a one of a kind woman. Yet, not discounting Heather, she's a woman who I'd never forget and would always sexually want, too.

If I dated Maureen, I'd always wonder what it would have been like to have dated Heather. Then, again, if I dated Heather, I'd always wonder what it would have been like to have dated Maureen. So hard to choose, I dreamt of them both naked and them having sex with me every day. With the three of us the best of friends, not wanting to choose, I wished that I could have both women in my life and in my bed.

While imagining them both naked and having sex with me, I masturbated over Heather and Maureen every morning and every evening. For me to have a sexual relationship with one of them or both of them would be worth losing my job. I could always find another job but I'd never find women who looked like Heather or Maureen and woman who were so compatible. Someone would surely scoop up one, the other, or both of them before I made my move.

F F F

Understandably, with us working so close together, a physical attraction was inevitable to happen. Especially in the sexy way that Heather and Maureen seductively dressed, they sexually tempted me and teased me every day. With them both such beautiful, sexy, and shapely women, I couldn't help but stare at all that they unintentionally or deliberately showed me. They were always flashing me upskirt views of their panties and down blouse views of their low-cut bras and sexy cleavage.

Their uniforms of choice were short skirts, high heels, and low-cut tops. Not counting their high heels, they only wore four articles of clothes, a blouse, a skirt, panties, and a bra. If I played strip poker with them, able to easily strip them naked, I'd surely win. When they weren't wearing low-cut tops, they wore button down blouses with the top, two buttons unbuttoned to sexily flash their sexy lines of cleavage.

With the company growing and looking for bigger office space, to save room, the three of us shared an office. Because of the confidential work that we did, my office door was always closed. There was a sign on the door that read, 'Knock and wait to be invited inside before entering.' That sign gave us time to conceal paperwork and change our computer screens from prying eyes. With me having a dirty mind, I imagined it would give us time to get dressed should we be having sex.

As if we had a command center, with us facing one another all day, every day, our desks were positioned together to leave us space to move around the office. Better than sitting out on the floor in a cubicle, I sat with my back to the wall and they sat facing me. While imagining them without their clothes, I sat as if I was staring at two portraits of beautiful women done by a famous painter. I couldn't imagine having a better view of the outside scenery than I had of the inside scenery.

As a bonus, in addition to looking at their beautiful faces, they showed me more of their beautiful bodies. Every time Heather or Maureen leaned over their desks to show me something, whether deliberately or unintentionally, they gave me downblouse views of her long line of sexy cleavages and her their low-cut bras. Every time I saw something of them that I shouldn't have seen, I masturbated over all that I saw of them that night and the next morning.

Then, while wondering if they had deliberately, sexually teased me by flashing me, whenever they dropped a pen or a paper, they squatted down in front of me and while facing me to pick up whatever they dropped. While looking up at me and smiling, with their knees parted open enough, they gave me upskirt views of her white panties. Again, I masturbated that night and the next morning over seeing Heather's and/or Maureen's white panties.

Suffice to write, I'm always masturbating while imagining seeing them naked and having sex with them. Only, a good way for me to lose my job, I could never have sex with either one of them unless we no longer worked together. Nevertheless, having sex with one, the other, or with both of them was worth the risk of losing my job. Alas, something that would never happen, it was my sexual fantasy to have threesome sex with Heather and Maureen. They made me wish that I could have more than one wife at the same time.

F F F

Somehow, something impossible to do, I needed to get them alone. I needed to get one or the other, or both of them away from the office. I needed to know if Heather or Maureen liked me enough to date me. Making my decision for me, I needed to know if one or the other was as sexually interested in me as much as I was sexually interested in them.

After working closely with them every day, eight-hours a day for three years, now that I'm 28-years-old, becoming more mature and wanting to settle down with a good woman, I wanted a wife instead of a girlfriend. Yet, instead of wondering what it would be like to date them, I wondered what it would be like to marry them. I could clearly imagine marrying one or the other. I could clearly envision them wearing my diamond ring and their white, wedding gowns. I could clearly imagine us going on a honeymoon somewhere romantic.

Then, serendipitously, because of the COVID pandemic, when the company had us working from home, that was the perfect opportunity to get Heather and/or Maureen alone with me in my apartment. Knowing full well what I sexually wanted to do, I was as nervous as I was sexually excited to invite them to my apartment. With me their immediate supervisor, on the pretense of working together on the yearly budget, something we regularly did at the office, I took a big breath and invited them to my place to work.

Instead of sending emails back and forth or talking on the phone, working together in person would be much more efficient. Filled with sexual anticipation, I couldn't believe that they both agreed to come to my apartment. I hoped they'd dress as sexy visiting me as they did when working at the office. I couldn't wait to see and talk to them alone without all the prying eyes at the office staring at us while wondering if we were having sex.

Then, when the doorbell rang, with my hair still wet, and holding a towel to my head, I pretended that I had just gotten out of the shower. Instead of getting dressed, I put on my above the knee length bathroom with nothing underneath. In the way that they had flashed me downblouse views of their bras and cleavages, and upskirt peeks of their panties, I wanted to return the favor of them flashing me by flashing them my naked prick. Filled with horniness as much as I was filled with sexual excitement, I couldn't believe that I was ready to dick flash them.

While making my flash appear accidentally unintentional, curious for their reactions to seeing my big, naked cock, I wanted to dick flash them both. Hoping they'd stare at my prick, I wanted them to sexually want me as much as I sexually wanted them. My first time dick flashing anyone, hoping that I didn't embarrass them, I hoped they wouldn't look away in distain and/or in disgust. When they saw a flash of my penis, I wondered if they'd look, stare, or look away. I wouldn't know what they'd do until they saw my naked prick.

With them both arriving together in the same car, I opened my front door as soon as they rang the doorbell. As I discovered later, I had no idea that they lived together. When we weren't working from home, instead of commuting in two cars, they drove to work together. In my own version of Three's Company with John Ritter, Joyce DeWitt, and Suzanne Somers, how perfect would that be for the three of us to share an apartment and live together?

Something that I'd love to suggest, we could rent a condo together, one that had a gym, a pool table, and a rooftop pool. I imagined my weekends having threesome sex with Heather and Maureen. I imagined laughing at Human Resources while Heather sucked my cock and I ate Maureen's pussy. Don't ask and don't tell, I imagined making love to Heather before making love to Maureen. When I wasn't having sex with one, I imagined having sex with the other, or with the both of them at the same time.

F F F

"Heather. Maureen. Oh, my God," I said acting surprised. "I just got out of the shower. I forgot that you were coming over today," I said as my excuse not to be dressed. "I thought we had planned for tomorrow," I said.

I opened the door wide for them to enter. For the dog not to escape, I picked up my dog with one hand. When I grabbed my dog, while making it appear accidental, I deliberately lifted the hem of my bathrobe along with the dog and raised the side of my bathrobe nearly to my waist. My naked, flaccid prick was clearly visible. My naked cock was exposed to my two co-workers. With them not even in my front door, I flashed them my naked prick, my brown, trimmed, pubic hair, and my testicles.

With my bathrobe still, nearly raised to my waist, acting as if I was unaware that I was exposed, when they saw my cock, they not only looked at my naked penis, they stared at my big, flaccid dick. Instead of telling me that I was exposed, clearly embarrassed, they giggled like school girls over seeing something of me that they shouldn't have seen. I wondered if they'd masturbate themselves later over seeing my naked prick in the way that I masturbate over seeing their bras and panties, and will definitely masturbate over them seeing my naked prick.

"Oops, sorry," I said calling more attention to my naked prick by looking down at my bathrobe.

I put down my dog and fluffed down my bathroom.

"That's embarrassing. I can't believe that I exposed myself to you. Please forgive me. Please remove the image of my naked genitals from your eyes."

F F F

I closed and locked my front door behind them. They laughed like school girls while continuing to look down at my bathrobe. In the way that their nipples sometimes showed through their bras and blouses, their erect nipples showed through their bras and blouses now. Either they were cold or they were sexually aroused. I figured it was the latter instead of the former. With them both staring at my naked, flaccid prick, I figured that they enjoyed seeing my big dick as much as I loved showing them my flaccid cock and seeing their bras and panties.

"That's okay," said Maureen. "That's nothing we haven't see. We've seen plenty of naked cocks before," she said with a dirty laugh.

Heather laughed, too.

"Seen one, seen them all," she said with a shrug of her shoulders.

I wondered how many naked cocks Heather and Maureen had seen to seem so blasé about seeing my naked prick. In the way that I was sexually excited over seeing their bras, their cleavages, and their panties, I had hoped they'd be more sexually aroused seeing my flaccid dick. Now, that they both not only saw my naked penis but also stared at my naked cock, I was tempted to remove my bathroom to stand in front of them naked. Only, I controlled myself from making a fool of myself by acting perverted.

With me suddenly getting an erection from exposing myself to them, growing harder and bigger, I knew that they could see the bulge that my big, semi-erect dick made behind my bathrobe. Reeling with sexual excitement, I couldn't believe that I not only flashed them my naked prick but also that they stared at my big dick. In the way that I stared at their bras and panties, they stared at my naked penis. I'll be masturbating over flashing them my naked cock for the rest of my life.

"We can come back tomorrow, Michael," said Heather.

While escorting them into the living room, I shook my head to their offer of returning tomorrow.

12