Coach Miller Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lacy had other ideas. She pivoted and took my face in her hands and started licking and kissing my face. Lacy loves cum. Especially mine and Mo's. I'm not sure why but letting her clean my face like a momma cat was making me super horny again. It also caused my mind to replace images of my mom's naked form with ones of Lacy and that was a good thing too.

Mo recovered from her sex coma and got down on the floor. She removed Lacy's running shorts and panties and then de-clothed me from the waist down as well. Lacy hopped up on Mo's desk and spread her legs. I bent over again and put my nice clean face into Lacy's crotch and Mo, who remained sitting, started to play with me.

Lacy's pussy always tastes saltier than Mo's. Her labia are bigger as well, so when I play with her pussy piercings, I have to pull a little harder to get a similar reaction to the one I get from Mo. Lacy says she doesn't like it but I know she's lying. She also doesn't shave her kitty like she used to, so I usually get a hair or two in my mouth. It's a cross I am willing to bare.

Since my fingers were still covered in Mo's all-natural lube, I put them back to work with only the addition of a little spit. I really needed to get Mo a bottle of coconut oil for her desk, just in case this was going to become a regular thing. I was hoping it would. Office sex was turning out to be fun.

I made a mental note to get the coconut oil, wrap it and sign the card from Lacy. Lacy is so bad with dates she probably forgot. That would keep the peace between the two of them. Make Lacy look good and then she would owe me one. Game set match. Once again having two girlfriends is a lot of work.

Lacy was not nearly as wet as Mo and so I went a great deal slower. Lacy bucked a little and grunted whoa, so I slowed even more. I didn't realize how eager I was. The fact that Mo was playing with me was not helping me to slow down either.

I was given a short reprieve when Mo stopped licking my pussy, got up, and moved behind me. Lacy was getting wetter. Which was good because Mo had just gotten a kinky idea that was going to send me into sexual overdrive. Suddenly, I felt a smack on my backside. It was just a playful tap, not a real spanking. "You are such a bad girl, Ashley Haze," Mo said, "getting horny watching your mommy model for my class."

Lacy looked down at me in shock. I am not sure if it was real or feigned. "You did what now?" Lacy asked.

Mo gave me another tap. "She jumped me right after class because seeing her mommy naked made her horny," Mo said playfully.

I raised my head, "Did not."

Mo smacked each of my cheeks again, a little harder this time. I was starting to like the spanking and put it on my mental list of things we should explore a little more. Then she held up my panties which had a huge wet spot in the crotch. "I submit, exhibit A."

Mo walked over and put my panties under Lacy's nose. Lacy took a deep breath. "That's pretty damming evidence, Ashley," Lacy said in a very judge Judy way.

"I was thinking of Mo." I lied.

Mo saw right through that. "Bull shit."

Wanting to divert some of the attention from myself, I used a tried-and-true distraction method, "Mom made Mo horny too."

I received another couple of medium hard taps on each butt cheek. Danm that felt good, I thought. I put a big gold star next to my previous mental note to explore spanking some more.

"Tattletale," Mo remarked.

"See, she didn't deny it." I pointed out by lifting my chin in her direction. My hands were still busy with Lacy's lady parts. Mo blushed.

Lacy looked at Mo. "What? Catherine's hot," Mo confessed. "I love you two, but I'm not blind."

Lacy thought for a minute. I stopped licking her clit in preparation for the verdict. "The court recognizes that Catherine Haze, also known as Mommy, is hot and has taken that fact into consideration," said Lacy still in judge mode. "I, Judge Lacy, find the defendant, Ashley Haze guilty of being a mommy slut, and sentence you to pussy licking."

Lacy then executed her sentence and pushed my face back toward her kitty. Mo stuck what felt like two fingers and a thumb in my pussy from behind. Then she started kissing my butt where she had spanked me. I started rocking back against her hand and was building to my second orgasm. I started to mind cheat. The image of my mom sitting on the chaise with her arms spread wide and her legs spread filled my mind. I was trying to stay focused but it was really hard.

Lacy was defiantly coming to a climax so I added a third finger to her pussy. "Oooooohhh FfffffucccK. You wonderful little mommy slut."

Lacy started to scoot forward more into my face. She was breathing harder and I could feel her muscle tensing. The wetness of her pussy had turned from a trickle to a steady flow. I had already cum and stopped pressing back against Mo's hand. I felt a release as Mo pulled her fingers out of my dripping pussy. Mo put her thumb in her mouth to clean that particular digit and then walked around to Lacy. Mo then put her two remaining cum covered fingers in Lacy's mouth. Lacy sucked at them greedily. See what I mean about her being a cum hog? "That's it...Ashley...gooooood girl," Lacy encouraged me.

By the time she had come for the second time my face was pretty much covered with glistening girl icing. I was going to need another tongue bath. Lacy leaned back slightly out of breath. Unlike Mo, she used her arms to prop herself up which was helping Lacy to catch her breath. I stayed where I was, knowing full well this was the only pussy juice I was going to get tonight. I lapped it up. Mo at some point had started sucking Lacy's breasts and was still latched on when I looked up quickly.

Lacy was breathing so hard, that none of us heard a knock at the door. I thought I heard the door open but I was still licking Lacy's pussy so I wasn't sure. I was sure when I heard a duffle bag hit the floor and a woman, gasp with surprise. I raised my head from between Lacy's legs like a meerkat coming out of its burrow. There in the door stood a woman. Her arms were crossed over her chest in consternation and her hair was slightly damp. I smiled nervously, "Hi Mom."

Mo cursed in a language that was neither French nor English. Lacy just looked down at me and in her best Ricky Ricardo voice said "Lucy, looks like you got some splaining to do."

Thank you for reading. Please remember to vote, comment and most important enjoy this and all my stories new and old. It makes my muse very happy and makes me want to write more for you.

12