Coach Red

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He forcefully pulled my face down to his and kissed me, hard. His lips, his tongue, his smell, his taste, I was breathless. I kissed back, craving the contact, the sensation. He didn't kiss at all like a girl. He was aggressive, passionate, hungry, and dominant. I wanted everything he had to offer and I recklessly kissed back. Savoring the roughness, the pent up desire, in him, in me.

As we kissed, his hard cock rode up and down my sweaty ass crack, the shaft brushing across my hole as my hips rocked back and forth. My own cock and balls sandwiched between us, pressed together between our stomachs, sliding in the sweat. I wanted to stay like that forever, the kissing, the grinding. It all felt so good.

Too soon, Coach Red pulled away and said, "Work my cock a little more, get it nice and wet, real wet."

Eagerly following his orders, I moved back down the bench, my face looking

directly at his big black cock, the pinkish tip, so fat and inviting, I bent down and ran my tongue over it, causing the coach to moan. Tasting the leaking tip, I opened my mouth, putting the entire head in my mouth, resting it on my tongue as my lips circled the edge of his pink head.

"That's it, nice. Lots of spit."

I could have worked on that cock for hours without any encouragement. Having never touched one other than my own, I was fascinated by how it felt. Soft skin, hard muscle, big saggy balls that had to be twice as big as my own. I couldn't get over the length and thickness. He must have quite a job to stroke it on his own. Both my hands and mouth were working it over and there was still more. I'd leave a big wad of spit on the head and then go down and bury my nose in that red jock, inhaling the man funk, the scent of him. Work the head again until it was dripping and then go down again and nibble on that red jock, inhaling deeply until I was dizzy. I didn't want to stop, ever stop.

Coach said, "I think we're ready now," breaking me out of my trance. "Rise up and position that beautiful ass right over my cock. I want to show you how good it can feel with me inside you. I'll let you be in control. Gradually slide down at your own pace, but go slow."

Wanting to please Coach Red, I did as I was told, lining up our bodies. Feeling the hot wet head of his cock brush up against my hole, where it had been just a few minutes ago. Involuntarily I clenched. "Just relax, it's been in there once already, you can do it. Nice and easy."

I closed my eyes and focused. I felt Coach Red take my stiff dick in his hands. He held it like he owned it, not like some timid girl afraid of it, but another man with years of experience, knowing exactly what I needed. His stroking caused me to shudder as I lowered myself and his dick head slid in. I wanted to take him all in one deep thrust. I didn't care how bad it would hurt. I wanted to do it for him, to show him how bad I wanted him. After several inches, I grimaced in pain and stopped my descent. "Owww coach it's so big. I don't know if I can take it."

"Just rest there for a few seconds. Let your body adapt, give that tight hungry ass a chance to gobble up that dick it wants so bad." Coach had been slowly stroking my cock the whole time, but let go and moved his hands up to my chest. Pinching both my nipples, I winced and let out a yelp. It felt like electricity running through my body. No girl had ever done that. I didn't know they could be so sensitive. As he tweaked my nipples, they grew erect, like little nibs, hard. I grabbed my cock while he worked my chest. He slowly rocked his hips, easing his cock further in to me, bit by bit.

"That's it son, you're more than halfway home. You're doing great. I've been watching you for years. Watching you mature, both as a player and as a man. That ass of yours is better than any of my dreams."

"Thanks coach" I gasped. "I'm taking it, damn it's big."

"Ride up and down a little. Put a little motion in it. Oh yeah, that's it. Man that ass is sweet. Keep it up. You should start feeling my balls soon."

I continued to slide up and down, slowly, trying to take more and more. His thick shaft stretching me, painful, but deep inside it felt good, really good. I looked down at his face, so masculine, so serious. My hands roamed his smooth hairless chest, muscular and sweaty. I pinched his big over-sized nipples like he had done mine. He groaned, and I could feel his cock pulse in my ass. And then there it was. I felt his body with my ass cheeks, the fabric of his stretched red jock. I had taken it all. My body shuddered and convulsed involuntarily, my mind trying to comprehend what was happening to me.

"You are one hot fuck, taking it like a true man, you're incredible" he reassured me.

After a moment, he encouraged me further. "Take a minute. Let your body get used to it. The best part is yet to come." When I came to my senses, I started to work up in down in long steady strokes, sensations I couldn't describe rippling through me. It was addicting, the more I rode that huge cock, the more I wanted, the feel of it in me, the satisfaction, the thickness, the pleasure. Too soon my legs were weak and muscles exhausted. He sensed it. "Let's change up. Climb off and lets have you lie down on the bench."

Reluctantly I climbed off him, letting his huge cock slide out of my ass, my hole stretched open. Our hard cocks flopped around as we changed positions, dripping and ready for more. "Now lie back."

He raised my legs, holding them out wide. Then bent down and smothered me with kisses, forcing his tongue into my mouth. I held on to his shoulders as he ground himself into me, face to face, chest to chest, man to man. His stiff cock positioned at my hole, tempting me, tormenting me. I had never been this passionate, ever. This was real sex, passionate sex, uncontrollable, driven by a man's desire for another man.

"Fuck me," I begged. "Fuck me coach."

I could feel his fat cock head navigating my hole, stretching my lips, finding it's way back inside. The heat returning, filling my empty space. I moaned loudly as it went in, making me tremble, waves of pleasure running over me.

"That is one fine ass," coach whispered. "I'm gonna ride that thing hard."

"Yes coach, yes," was all that I could manage to say.

He was in all the way. His heavy balls pressed tight against my ass. The feel of his red cotton jock. Full penetration, a perfect fit. I had never felt anything better. He started slow, deliberate, developing a rhythm, exerting his control, his power over me, pinned to the weight bench, as he withdrew and thrust back in. I moaned and gasped at all the overwhelming sensations.

Once he hit a steady pace, I knew I couldn't last long. My balls churning, intense pleasure pulsing through me. I knew I was about to shoot, whether I stroked my cock or not. Coach's rock hard cock driving me to orgasm from the inside out. His balls smashing up against me.

"Oh coach, oh coach," I gasped. As he pumped into me at a furious pace. Each stroke, delivering painful pleasure.

"FUCK" I screamed as my cum suddenly flew out, violently spewing. The first spurt shooting past my head, a trail of jizz across my stomach and chest, unlike anything I had ever experienced before. A second shot, and a third, landing on me, hot, wet, and juicy.

"Fuck yeah, amazing," coach grunted. Driving his hard cock into me as far as it would go, forcing the bench to skip along the floor. The feel of flesh forced hard into my ass. His jockstrap scraping against my tender skin. Sweating balls and thighs and arms and chest, pressed against my convulsing body.

And then it was the coach, reaching that moment where there's no turning back, knowing he's going to explode, unable or unwilling to stop it, riding along on that crest as his body instinctively takes over. The first shot was accompanied by a loud yell. My asshole clenched around the base of his cock, feeling the furious pulsing and pumping as his load emptied into my ass. Sweat dripped off him and onto me as he continued to pump, milking his thick cock. Three years of his pent up desire deep inside me.

It felt great. Better than great. I was shaking and dripping and exhausted and euphoric as he withdrew.

We collapsed onto a padded mat covering the cold concrete floor. Against each other, unable to move. Deep breaths and heaving chests, the only sound in the room. We laid there for a long time, letting the sweat drip and the cum dry. An occasional kiss reminding us of what we just experienced, and how beautiful it was.

"I had no idea it would be like that." I finally managed to say.

"Neither did I, not until my first time." He replied. "With the right man it can be incredible."

"It was."

"I thought you might like it." He replied. "I just didn't know how to make it happen. Believe me, the past three years I've thought a lot about it, you and me. I have to admit though, you were pretty creative, tying me up with tape."

"Yeah, well, sorry about that."

"No, not a problem, not at all, but Jackson, next time if we have a disagreement, and I'm sure we will, let's talk about it first. I think we have other ways now to work these things out." Coach said, with a grin, giving my arm a squeeze.

"OK, I'm good with that, but you have to promise me something, That you'll keep coaching me... on ... on stuff like this." I replied, running my hand over his chest.

"It's a deal." He quickly replied.

"Coach, can I ask a question, a personal question?"

"Sure, anything you want."

"Why do you always wear a red jock?"

After a long moment where I didn't think he would answer, he responded "The first time I ever had sex with another man, he was wearing a red jock. It was an amazing experience. It changed my life. I knew from that moment that only another man could satisfy me. Make me complete in a way I had never imagined. I decided right then I'm not going to hide from that desire, or deny it. It's part of me and I'm proud of it. Ever since then, I've worn a red jock as a reminder of that moment, as a reminder of who I am. It's hard to explain, and I'm not doing a very good job of it."

"No coach. I get it. I know exactly what you mean" I said, my head leaning against his shoulder. We laid there, naked except for his red jock, for several more minutes, enjoying each others company and the intimacy between us.

On Monday, when I opened my locker before practice, hanging inside on a hook was a red jock and a note from Coach Red that said, "Yours, if you want it." I didn't even have to think about it. I crumpled up the note and threw it aside. From now on, I was going to wear a red jock, always and proudly, a constant reminder of who I am.

12