Coach Stephanie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without waiting for a comeback or complaint, Stephanie quickly led the young girl to the master bathroom. Entering the bathroom, Stephanie indicated the large walk-in shower and oversized bathtub that were easily big enough for two people to fit comfortably in both. Having chosen the shower and bathtub for this exact purpose when she had them installed and had enjoyed the thorough testing of both over the years, Stephanie looked forward to testing them with Tina as well. Tilting her head at the young girl, Stephanie asked, "If you would rather have a shower or bath, it's your choice and either would make you feel better?"

Tina worried her lower lip as she considered, but finally chose the shower, thinking that a long soak in a hot bath would feel wonderful but not wanting to be rude to her host by taking so much time in her bathroom. Stephanie watched as the clearly shy and overwhelmed girl forced herself to relax as she looked back at the coach with a nervous smile on her face. Stephanie then added, "Well, you go ahead and take the shower, and I'll call your mom. After that, I can collect your workout clothes to throw them in the washer and lay out some clothes for you to wear."

With that, Stephanie kissed Tina's forehead and then swept from the room. She then selected a long t-shirt and a pair of stretch shorts that might be a little baggy on the tiny girl but should fit adorably. She didn't choose any panties or a bra and hoped she would be able to convince the shy girl to just go with it and relax. Stephanie felt her customary tingle in her pussy at the thought of Tina walking around her house wearing the coach's clothes without a bra and panties. Hearing the shower turn on and the glass shower door close, Stephanie gave the young girl a few minutes to get completely wet as she laid out some clean clothes, before she collected her sweat-soaked clothes. Smiling deviously, Stephanie watched the young girl obliviously soaping her young body through the frosted glass shower door, before slowly removing her own clothes and walking to join her.

Stephanie watched the young girl jump in surprise as she slid into the shower behind her. Tina turned around with wide eyes as she moved her hands in an adorable attempt to cover her perky breasts and pussy. Stephanie gave the young girl a dubious smile as she slid under the hot water and casually said, "You shower with other girls every day, sweetheart. This is no different. I just thought I'd make use of the hot water too. I hope that's alright."

Stephanie had her eyes closed as the held her head back under the water spray. She made it a point of pushing her chest out and giving the young girl a perfect view of her large breasts. Turning around, Stephanie washed her face and used the opportunity to press her large ass out for Tina to see. Turning back around to face the young shy girl, Stephanie held back a smile as she saw that Tina had been looking at the older woman's naked body. The young girl was still trying to cover herself and looked flustered. Stephanie put on a worried look as she finally asked, "Sweetheart, am I making you uncomfortable? I can go if you would rather I not be here."

Stephanie made as if to open the glass door, but Tina's quiet and shy voice stopped her by saying, "No, coach. I'm sorry, Stephanie. You just surprised me, is all. I don't mind you being here."

Stephanie beamed at the young girl and pulled her in for a tight hug, making sure to press her large breasts into the young girl's face. Feeling the tiny hands of Tina returning the hug, Stephanie pulled back and looked down at the younger girl's wet face as she looked up at the coach with innocent eyes. Smiling warmly, Stephanie said, "Ok, sweetheart, how about I wash your back and shoulders for you."

Tina silently nodded as she allowed herself to be turned around so the coach could begin soaping and washing her back. Within seconds Stephanie noticed Tina begin to relax and enjoy herself. Deciding to up her game, Stephanie began to massage the young girl's back and shoulders. Tina sighed softly, causing Stephanie to begin massaging the young girl's arms, legs, and neck. Tina stood completely still as her coach continued to rub her tired and sore muscles under the hot water. Stephanie began giving the young girl a scalp and gentle face massage when she had finished the rest of her young body.

By this point, Tina was practically unconscious on her feet as Stephanie's hands worked wonders on the young girl's nervousness and tired muscles. Stepping up behind the young girl to wrap her arms around her in a warm hug, Stephanie smiled as she felt the young girl sigh, melt into her body, and place her smaller hands on Stephanie's larger hands. Stephanie placed a tender kiss on the side of Tina's head as she softly whispered, "Everything is ok, sweetheart. I'll take care of you."

Stephanie smiled again as she heard Tina's whispered response of, "I know."

Smiling as she heard the quiet reply and enjoying the feel of their naked bodies pressed together, Stephanie and Tina stayed under the spray of the hot water and enjoyed the closeness of the moment. Deciding that they should probably get out, Stephanie reached forward and turned off the hot water before taking Tina's hand and leading her out of the shower. Neither woman seemed bothered by their nudity as they toweled themselves dry. Neither spoke as they walked into Stephanie's bedroom covered only in their towels.

Stephanie indicated the clothes she had laid out for Tina and then casually dropped her towel in the laundry hamper as she pretended to look through her drawers for something to wear. Huffing in frustration, Stephanie turned around and placed her hands on her hips as if she was frustrated. Seeing Tina staring at her from her original spot having not moved since Stephanie had started standing in front of the young girl completely naked, Stephanie exaggerated a pout as she whined, "I have nothing to wear."

Seeming to notice Tina for the first time, the naked coach approached the frozen young girl who was still clinging desperately to the towel wrapped around her torso. Standing in front of the doe-eyed girl, Stephanie gently placed her hands on either side of Tina's face and tenderly tilted the young girl's face up to her own. They stared into each other's eyes for almost a minute, before Stephanie finally asked, "Sweetheart, are you ok?"

Tina just stared up at the naked older woman with a look of nervousness and slight fear on her face. Stephanie began to worry again, but then Tina asked, "Why did you kiss me yesterday, Stephanie?"

Stephanie smiled warmly down at the younger girl, as she answered, "Because I wanted to kiss you, sweetheart. You are very kissable."

Tina seemed to think about her answer and then asked, "But why?"

Stephanie tilted her head slightly, as she answered, "I've wanted to kiss you for a very long time, Tina. You are a very sweet, intelligent, and attractive young lady. Did the kiss make you uncomfortable or disgusted, sweetheart?"

Tina shook her head immediately and quickly answered, "No."

Stephanie watched as the young girl seemed to glance at the coach's lips then back up to Stephanie's eyes, but stayed silent. Feeling bolder, Stephanie lowered her mouth to Tina's and captured her lips in a passionate kiss. Both women moaned into the kiss and both of them wrapped their arms around each other in a desire to hold the other to them. Without a word, Stephanie pulled the towel away from Tina's body, leaving the young girl naked in the older woman's arms. Tina gasped into the kiss but then moaned as Stephanie pulled her flush against her own naked body and began stroking up and down the young girl's naked body. Tina began to hesitantly follow her coach's lead by feeling the older woman's body as they continued to kiss deeply. The young girl seemed to hesitate as her tiny hands reached the top of the coach's naked ass cheeks, still unsure of herself Tina stopped moving her hands and just held her hands to the small of Stephanie's back. Not wanting her pupil and hopefully, lover to stop now, Stephanie reached behind her back, grabbed Tina's small hands, and placed them on her large ass cheeks. Tina moaned deeper into the kiss as she began to grip her coach's luscious large ass cheeks in her tiny hands. Stephanie moaned louder as she felt the young girl begin to really start exploring her body as their kissing intensified.

Hooking her hands under Tina's ass cheeks, Stephanie deftly hoisted the tiny girl into her arms. Tina looked instinctively wrapped her legs around her coach's waist and her arms around her neck as the two continued to kiss. Stephanie then turned around and laid the young girl on her back on the bed as she laid down on top of her. Both naked women were kissing each other deeply and had returned to caressing each other's bodies. Breaking the kiss, Stephanie began to kiss her way down Tina's jaw and neck as she made her way toward the young girl's perky breasts. Stephanie heard Tina's breath catch as she reached the breasts and began massaging them both in her hands. Stephanie looked up into Tina's eyes as she slowly lowered her lips and captured one of the young girl's hard nipples between her lips to begin sucking and flicking her tongue across the hard nub. Tina moaned louder and arched her back in pleasure. Stephanie doubted the young girl had ever had sex or played around with anyone else before. In fact, considering how shy and nervous the young girl was, how conservative her family was, and the fact that the adorable young girl shared a bedroom with her young sister, was it possible that Tina had never experienced an orgasm before? Stephanie smiled around the young girl's nipple as she continued to suck gently.

After letting Tina enjoy herself for several minutes, Stephanie switched her mouth to the other nipple and continued to suck and lick. She smirked around the tiny nub as she felt the young girl writhing under her. Tina was mewling and moaning in pleasure and desire. Stephanie wanted the tiny girl to come unglued and feel overwhelmed by the time the older woman gave the young girl her release. Finally deciding to bring Tina the pleasure she was desperately needing, she released the nipple from her lips and began kissing her way down the young girl's tummy until she was settled between her legs.

Stephanie held the young girl's legs wide open as she placed kisses along her panty line and inner thighs, driving the tiny girl insane with need. Tina was practically in tears as she thrashed around under the coach's torturous teasing, but was still too shy to beg for what she desperately desired. Taking a deep breath, Stephanie felt her pussy throb as she smelled Tina's tantalizing scent. Looking up at the tiny girl's face, Stephanie asked, "Sweetheart, you smell Devine. How long has it been since your last orgasm?"

Tina went bright red as she looked down at her coach between her legs. Having never had anyone in Stephanie's position and certainly no one had ever asked her these kinds of questions, Tina was clearly out of her comfort area. Stephanie smiled as Tina finally said in embarrassment, "I've never had one."

Stephanie smiled brightly up at the young girl as she declared, "Oh, sweetheart, you are in for a treat."

Tina barely had time to look at the older woman in confusion, before Stephanie attacked the young girl's clit with her lips. Tina cried out in shock and pleasure as she felt pleasure she had never thought possible exploding outwards from her pussy. Stephanie smiled around the young girl's clit and felt her own pussy tingle knowing that she had just given this young girl her first orgasm ever and had only just gotten started.

Stephanie took her time and explored every surface she reach with her fingers around Tina's pussy, she made a conscious effort to not break the young girl's hymen yet. Stephanie wanted to bring the young girl to heights of pleasure that Tina had never thought possible before she broke her hymen. Stephanie had experience in initiating virgins into the joys of lesbian sex and wanted to make Tina's first time the best she could offer the young girl.

Stephanie smiled as she heard Tina moaning and gasping for breath as she continued to suck greedily on the young girl's clit. Gripping the young girl's thighs tighter to keep her still, Stephanie began to hear Tina's moans change in pitch and her movements began to jerk wildly. Smiling as she realized the young girl was fast approaching her second orgasm and this one seemed big enough to hide the pain of her hymen breaking, Stephanie began collecting Tina's pussy juices on her fingers as she located the thin-walled pussy obstruction.

Feeling Tina begin to thrash more and moan louder, Stephanie increased the suction on the young girl's clit. As soon as she felt the young girl begin to shake and heard her take a deep breath, Stephanie grazed her teeth over Tina's sensitive clit. Tina bucked her hips uncontrollably and cried out in absolute overwhelming pleasure as her orgasm rolled through her tiny body. Stephanie quickly thrust one finger and then two fingers through the young girl's hymen, breaking the thin membrane. Stephanie kept up the pressure on Tina's clit and listened for any signs of discomfort or pain from the young girl, as the older woman gently stretched the young girl's pussy with her fingers. She wanted to have Tina's pussy stretched a little more while the young girl was still rolling high on her orgasm. The thought of hearing her little Tina in pain or discomfort made Stephanie's heart clench.

Tina finally fell back onto the bed with a sigh as she seemed to finally come down from her orgasm. Stephanie saw the tiny girl looking down at her with an adorably shy smile on her glowing face. When Tina seemed to be about to say something, Stephanie plunged her tongue deep into the young girl's pussy, effectively silencing anything the girl might have said. With a half cry of surprise and a half moan of pleasure, Tina flopped her head back onto the pillows and clung to the covers on either side of her shaking body. Stephanie watched the tiny girl's body movements with a sense of accomplishment at having caused the sweet shy girl to be naked spread eagles on the older woman's bed and moaning in pleasure as her shaved pussy was being expertly worked towards its third orgasm in less than 20 minutes. She smirked against the young girl's sweet pussy when she thought that she might actually wear the poor girl out from orgasms alone.

Stephanie let her eyes close in contentment after not only seducing her tiny Tina into her bed but also from the deliciousness of the young girl's pussy. The older woman let her tongue sample every part of Tina's juicy pussy. Stephanie loved how wet the young girl was. She could feel her young juices free-flowing into her mouth and dripping down her chin. The older woman wanted Tina to orgasm as she tongue fucked her. Tina was quickly approaching her third orgasm as her breathing began to pick up in speed and volume. The tiny girl's chest was heaving and her face was scrunched up with her eyes closed as the pleasure Stephanie was giving her threatened to cause her to pass out.

Stephanie looked a little worried about the young girl, so without taking her tongue out of Tina's pussy, she reached up and clasped hands with her young lover. The sudden hand clasping hers and fingers interlacing together caused Tina to look down at Stephanie and lock eyes with her. Tina looked at her with wide and emotional eyes. Stephanie tightened her grip then loosened it, as she held the girl's eyes. Tina seemed to get the older woman's message and smiled shyly down at Stephanie. Stephanie and Tina continued to hold eye contact as the young girl approached her orgasm. Tina seemed to be using all of her willpower to keep staring into Stephanie's eyes as her pleasure mounted.

Stephanie could feel Tina's pussy begin to tremble and release more juices. Knowing her young lover was on the edge of her next orgasm, Stephanie squeezed Tina's tiny hand harder and held her until she felt Tina tighten her grip as well. Tina cried out again and her back arched off the bed as her third orgasm rocked her body. Stephanie continued to lick deeply into Tina's pussy as the young girl rode out her orgasm. Clinging to Stephanie's hand with all of her might, Tina panted and gasped for breath as she finally collapsed back onto the bed. Tina looked down at Stephanie's face as the older woman had now slowed her licking. Placing one last gentle kiss on Tina's pussy lips, Stephanie brought her face up a little higher and smiled at Tina's blissed-out face. Tina returned her smile with an exhausted but content smile of her own. Stephanie secretly pledged to make her little Tina smile like this as often as she could.

Wanting to begin gearing her young lover toward actually vocalizing her pleasure, Stephanie asked, "So, how has your afternoon been so far, sweetheart?"

Tina giggled adorably as she sighed and answered, "It's been wonderful, Stephanie. I've never felt anything like this before. My toes are tingling."

Stephanie laughed softly at her cute little lover's description and hoped to hear more descriptions of her pleasure soon. Biting her lower lip, Tina seemed to be thinking hard about something. Fearing the young girl might offer to return the favor, which Stephanie both looked forward to but didn't want her to start yet, Stephanie added, "Just so you know, this doesn't need to be a one-time thing. I'd love to make you and I an ongoing relationship, if you're comfortable with that."

Tina smiled shyly as she said, "I'd like to do this more. And I'd like to be with you on-going, but what about your job and my parents? I doubt they would be too happy if they found out that the female coach and her student were involved romantically."

Stephanie beamed at hearing Tina's thought-out description of the two of them and of the problems they would face. She realized that her young lover had in fact considered all aspects of their relationship. Trying to explain their options, Stephanie continued, "We would need to keep this quiet for now. We couldn't act like a couple in public just yet. But you are 18-years-old and you graduate next week, so it wouldn't be an issue after that. We would just need to keep a low profile until then and decide what if anything you wanted to tell your family."

Tina's face lit up hearing Stephanie's explanation and plans for the two of them. She smiled shyly again as she said, "I'm ok with that. I'm not sure what to tell my parents. They aren't very accepting of anyone like us."

Stephanie smiled at her lover's description of "us" and answered quietly, "It's your choice. I'll follow your lead no matter what."

Tina continued to smile shyly as she said, "Thank you, Stephanie."

Stephanie then smiled deviously as she watched the young girl look at her nervously before saying, "You know, sweetheart, that tonight is all about you. I've already called your mother and gotten her permission to have you spend the night."

Tina blinked as she heard her lover's confession and suggestion about tonight. Not knowing what the older woman had planned she nervously asked, "What else is there for us to do?"

Stephanie smiled as she said, "Oh, sweetheart, there are so many things. By the time we go to sleep, you will have no doubt how I feel about you. I've waited for this moment since the first day I saw you and I fully intend to keep you by my side and in my bed, until you decide otherwise."

With that, Stephanie lowered her mouth and latched her lips around the young girl's clit, and began sucking lazily. Tina moaned and bucked her hips against her lover's face. Stephanie moaned in pleasure as Tina began gasping again as her young body struggled to keep up with her older lover. Stephanie had told the truth, she had wanted Tina from the first time she saw the young girl. She intended to treat her exactly how a young sexy girl deserved to be treated. Stephanie closer her eyes and enjoyed her young lover's moans of pleasure as she continued to suck and lick her clit.