Coached

Story Info
A married mom explores her lesbian side.
2.7k words
4.66
44k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband was always encouraging me to make more female friends, so when my son's soccer coach invited me to get coffee with her, I took her up on it. While Mike drove Justin home after practice, Riley and I walked across the street to Peet's.

She was in her late twenties, a tall, athletic woman with short-cropped blonde hair and a no-nonsense way of talking. Coaching kid's soccer was a side-gig for her. In real life, she was a chemistry grad student at UCLA. We hit it off immediately. It was kind of weird how quickly we clicked. We had the same quirky sense of humor and it wasn't long before we were laughing at each other's jokes.

She told me I didn't seem like the typical soccer mom.

"What's the typical soccer mom?" I asked.

"You know ... 'Karen'-ish, like nothing is ever good enough for them. You've met the other moms on the team. You know what they're like."

"No one has given you any trouble, have they?"

"Not overtly. But sometimes I get the feeling they'd prefer having a guy in charge. I don't think they're entirely on board with having a woman coach their little darlings. It's not like I haven't been playing soccer since I was eight."

"For what it's worth, we think you're doing a great job. Justin is having a ball."

"We think ...?"

"Mike and me."

"Oh right. Your husband." There was an odd tone to her voice.

It was getting late. Mike texted he was taking Justin to Macdonald's for dinner so there was no rush to get home.

Riley invited me over to her place so we could keep talking. She lived alone in a tiny one room apartment over the garage of a larger house. She parked her Kia in the driveway and led me up the narrow stairs.

There were piles of books everywhere, spilling out of bookcases, stacked on her cluttered desk, even on her bed.

She casually stripped off her tee shirt as we walked through the front door. She was wearing a black sports bra underneath.

Riley lifted one arm and took a whiff of her armpit. "Wow, I'm really rank! I hope you don't mind if I hop in the shower."

"Sure," I said. "No problem."

She kicked off her sneakers and started getting undressed. I couldn't help but watch. She had a boyish, angular body--lean and spare--with prominent ribs and hipbones. Her tits were almost non-existent, but she had dark prominent nipples. Her bush was a messy brown tangle, much darker than the hair on her head.

I'd never really been attracted to other women, but seeing Riley's naked body stirred something in me, and I got the impression she liked me looking at her. She certainly didn't make any effort to cover up.

She vanished into the bathroom, and after a few minutes I heard the shower start. While I was waiting, I studied her bookcases. They were mostly filled with chemistry books with long, opaque titles like Principles of Stochastic Analysis, but there were also a few paperbacks and art books mixed in. I took a volume of black and white photographs off the shelf and started paging through it. It was filled with female nudes, ranging from mildly titillating to shockingly explicit.

In one of the photos, a young woman lay on her stomach atop a freshly-made bed. She was looking back over her shoulder at the photographer. Her thighs were open, and her bottom was slightly raised, providing a perfect view of the baroque folds of her sex.

I heard the click of the bathroom door being opened.

"Find anything that appeals to you?" Riley said. She was standing in the doorway wearing nothing but a towel, her wet hair combed back.

"You have a lot of chemistry books," I said.

The floor creaked as she came up behind me. Hurriedly I closed the book of nude photos and put it back on the shelf where I'd found it.

"Why did you invite me here?" I said.

"Isn't it obvious?" Riley said.

"But, I'm not ...."

Riley finished my sentence.

"... a lesbian? I know. I always fall for straight girls. It's like a curse."

"I'm not saying I'm not curious," I said. "I really like you."

"What about your husband?"

"Mike and I have an understanding," I said. "He's cool with ... whatever ... as long as I don't keep any secrets from him."

Riley was standing right in front of me, dripping on the floorboards. When had she gotten so close? My nipples were achingly hard, poking out through the striped fabric of my top. She reached out and tentatively brushed her fingers across them.

"I love your tits," she said. "You're so much bigger than me."

"I think yours are pretty too," I said.

"Like I have tits," Riley said, rolling her eyes.

She bent down and kissed me on the lips. Time stopped. Her mouth was soft and warm and she tasted faintly of toothpaste. I wasn't sure what to do with my hands, so I held them straight down at my sides. Then her tongue was in my mouth and my tongue was in her mouth. We kissed like that for a long time. My head was spinning. This wasn't what was supposed to happen. We were just supposed to have coffee.

All of a sudden, the towel dropped, falling in a damp heap around Riley's bare feet. I wasn't just kissing a girl anymore--I was kissing a naked girl. Riley's hands were holding my shoulders like she was afraid I was going to pull away at any moment. I reached up and touched her cheek--It's okay. I want this too. Encouraged, her hands wandered downwards, touching my sides, my hips, my butt. She grabbed my ass and pulled me in hard against her.

Somehow her knee had insinuated itself between my legs. I was wearing yoga pants and my spandex-covered crotch was pressed tight against the top of her muscular thigh. I rose up on my toes and ground my pussy against her, making little whimpering noises into her mouth.

Riley tugged at my top. "Can this come off?"

I lifted my arms so she could take my shirt off. All I had on underneath was a boring pink cotton bra. I felt like an idiot. I certainly owned prettier bras. I should have worn one of them--something sexy. Something with satin and lace. But when I got dressed this morning, I didn't think anyone else was going to see me in my underwear.

My mother had always cautioned me to put on clean underwear every day "in case you get hit by a bus." She hadn't said anything about unanticipated lesbian encounters with your kid's soccer coach.

I reached around behind my back and unhooked my sad pink bra. Riley slid her hands up under the cups and touched my tits.

"Holy fuck," I said softly.

"You like that?" Riley said.

I nodded. Fuck yeah, I liked that.

She was fondling my nipples, pinching them and rolling them between her thumb and forefinger. Gradually my whimpers turned to moans.

"I'd kill to have tits like this," she said.

I awkwardly reached out and touched her bare breasts as well. This was virgin territory for me. I'd never played with another woman's tits before, and I was afraid I was doing it wrong and said so to Riley.

"Just do what you like to having done to you," she said reassuringly.

Feeling a little more confident, I gently teased her tiny little nips, coaxing them into hard little points.

"Perfect," she said.

She fell to her knees in front of me and started kissing my tits, licking and sucking my tender pink nipples. While she did, I stroked her head. I loved the way her hair felt where the sides were shaved. After a while she started kissing lower, working her way down my tummy, teasing my belly button with her tongue. Her fingers toyed with the elastic waistband of my yoga pants.

"How about it, straight girl?" she said playfully. "Ready to pop your dyke cherry?"

I surrendered to lust and pulled my pants down myself, dragging them down to my knees, pulling my panties down at the same time. I felt cool air on my exposed sex. Holy fuck I was wet.

Riley kissed down my abdomen right to the top of my cleft, pressing her soft lips to my hairless mound. Her tongue darted out of her mouth and slipped into my split, the tip playfully teasing my clit.

"You smell amazing," she said, looking up at me with her big blue eyes. "I really want to eat you out."

"Okay ...."

Off balance in more ways than one, I stumbled backwards until my shoulder blades bumped against a bookshelf, and Riley crawled after me, dragging my yoga pants the rest of the way off.

She was in a hurry and pulled them off over my shoes, leaving me naked except for my white sneakers. Feeling a little ridiculous, I leaned back against Riley's books and lifted one leg to give her better access to my pussy.

Oh my god, I had no idea idea oral sex could feel so good. I'd had guys go down on me lots of times, but they always seemed vaguely baffled by the intricacies of female anatomy. Riley on the other hand, really know her way around a cunt. She sucked on my lips until I was moaning and quivering, then slipped two fingers inside me while she tongued my clit. I touched the shaved sides of her head while she slowly and methodically ate me out. I stared down at her in amazement.

She was playing with her own pussy while she ate mine. Her other hand was down between her legs rubbing her hairy snatch. I could hear how wet she was. Both of us were dripping. I swayed my hips from side to side and angled my pelvis forward so she could get her tongue as far inside me as possible.

"Um ... Riley, sweetie? If you keep doing that I'm going to cum."

"That's kind of the idea," she said.

And I did come. I came right there against her bookshelf, jerking and whimpering, pulling at the books on both sides, sending them tumbling to the carpet.

My thighs were trembling. It was the first time I had an orgasm with another woman. Riley kept licking me the whole time, Pushing me higher and higher.

"Good?" She asked, beaming up at me.

"So good," I said.

"Then come down here," she said, dragging me to the floor.

We collapsed in a crazy tangle of arms and legs, kissing frantically. Her mouth tasted like my pussy, which was amazingly hot. My hand found it's way between her thighs and I cupped her hairy cunt, teasing her clit.

She pulled me on top of her, and we made out for a while like that, our naked bodies rubbing together.

I ground my crotch against hers, pumping my hips like I was fucking her. I was whimpering in frustration, unsure what to do next. Riley realized what the problem was and opened her thighs so I could kneel over her and press our pussy lips together like they were kissing. What an amazing sensation! So warm and wet and intimate.

We were holding hands--our fingers intertwined. I had a hard time meeting her eyes; the emotions I was feeling were so overwhelming that I started to tear up a little, and Riley stroked my thigh to reassure me.

"There there, baby girl. It's all good."

"I never knew it could be like this. You feel incredible."

"Do you wanna cum together?"

"I want to cum with you so bad, but I don't know if I can like this."

"Hang on, let me get something," Riley said.

She crawled over to her nightstand and got out a sparkly purple dildo.

It was L-shaped and double-ended. One end looked like a typical cock, but the other had a big bulb, about the size of my fist.

"Behold the feeldoe!" Riley said with a grin. "Now I can fuck you like your husband does."

She lubed up the bulb and stuck it in her cunt. If she clenched her muscles, it stayed there by itself.

Then she walked over to where I was crouched on the floor, the feeldoe bobbing and swaying in front of her like a real erection.

"Can I suck it?" I said, looking up at her.

Riley nodded that I could. I usually sucked Mike's cock before we had sex, so it seemed natural to do it with Riley. Her purple dildo was actually bigger than he was.

She stroked my hair, watching me with a weird look in her eyes, like she couldn't quite believe what was happening--how readily I'd submitted to her.

After a few minutes, she pulled out and pushed me down on my back. I spread my legs for her, offering her my pussy. Things were moving so fast I still had my white sneakers on.

Riley knelt between my open thighs. Taking her ersatz cock in her hand she rubbed the head between my lips, opening me up. I was already so wet she didn't need any lube for my end.

"Are you ready for it, straight girl?" She asked.

"God yes," I said enthusiastically.

She slowly penetrated me, easing her hips forward, sliding her big purple dildo into my eager cunt. I grabbed her cute little butt and guided her in.

"Holy shit," I exclaimed. "You're actually fucking me!"

The way she moved was different than Mike. She used shorter strokes, and when she was all the way in, she would grind her mound against mine. Furry against smooth. I had never felt anything like it before.

The way she was looking at me made me melt inside, and I started rocking my hips, fucking her back. I crossed my feet behind her bony butt, taking her deep.

She was taller and stronger than me and pinned my wrists over my head. I was at her mercy, totally helpless as she pounded me.

I arched my back as she lowered her head to suck on my titties, nipping my thick nipples gently with her teeth.

"I'm close ...," I whimpered.

"I'm close too," Riley said, kissing me on the mouth.

"Let's cum now," I whispered.

"Okay," Riley nodded, looking deep in my eyes.

And then she came, jerking and shuddering on top of me. I was coming too, wide eyed and moaning.

"Fuck ... fuck ... fuck ... FUCK!"

The intimacy of the moment was too much, and I burst into tears, holding her tight and sobbing.

Riley stroked my hair tenderly and made soothing sounds.

"Shhh ... I got you."

"I had no idea," I said looking up at her.

Her eyes were sparkling. They were a pure crystalline shade of blue, the color of the L.A. sky after a rain has washed it clean. She kissed me again, gentler and softer this time.

My phone dinged in my purse, ruining the moment.

"I should get that," I said.

Riley nodded, and pulled out, flopping over beside me on her back with the shiny feeldoe still jutting from between her legs. I scrambled to my feet and rummaged through my purse for my phone.

It was a text from Mike: "Having fun? Are you going to be much longer?"

"It's going great!" I texted back. "We're just wrapping up. I'll be home soon."

"I've got to go," I said to Riley.

"I know you do," she said sadly. "Let me throw on some clothes, and I'll drive you."

We got dressed in silence. Riley pulled on a baggy pair of athletic shorts and a faded tee shirt. She didn't bother with a bra.

I reassembled my boring soccer mom outfit. It felt really weird being dressed around Riley after we'd just fucked. And I stank of sex. I wondered if Mike would be able to tell what we'd been up to. I wondered what I'd tell him.

Riley slipped her bare feet into a battered pair of flip-flops and grabbed her car keys. She squeezed my butt as we headed out the door of her apartment.

"What happens now?" I said.

"Now I drive you home to your family."

"Will I see you again?"

"Of course! There's soccer practice again tomorrow," she said with a laugh.