Coachella Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sydney turned to Rashawn, who was still surprised by the tiny blonde woman swallowing his cock.

"You like watching your friend fuck my pussy?" Sydney teased Rashawn.

"Are you guys going to take turns on me?"

This woke him from his sudden daze. He replied with, "You're such a good little slut for us."

"Good little black cock slut." Sydney corrected him.

"Sydney Sweeney: the perfect black cock slut." Rashawn said to her.

Sydney just smiled and turned back to Terrence and said, "Fuck that pussy nice and hard," as she went back to bobbing her head on Rashawn's big, large cock.

Terrence gripped her hips tighter and started to thrust his hips forward as he fucked Sydney with all his might.

"OH YES!" Sydney exclaimed.

"YES!"

"YES!"

"YES!"

"YES!"

Sydney came up off of Rashawn's cock with the onslaught of pleasure she was experiencing behind her. She continued to jerk Rashawn's cock hard and fast as she was approaching her first orgasm of the night.

"YES!"

"Don't stopppp!"

"YES!"

"Don't stopppp!"

"YES!"

"Don't stopppp!"

Terrence kept his momentum, and continued to fuck Sydney from behind with strong, powerful, strokes. The sounds of their pounding flesh filled the room.

*TWHAP*

*TWHAP*

*TWHAP*

*TWHAP*

*TWHAP*

"Fuck yes! Right there! I'm so close!" Sydney called out.

"Cum on his big black dick." Rashawn said sternly as he stayed hard due to Sydney's tight grip.

"Fuck!"

"Fuck!"

"Fuck!"

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

As Sydney reached her first orgasm, she screamed in passion and tightened her already tight grip on Rashawn's cock.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!" Sydney exclaimed.

"Fuck yes!" Sydney shouted more expletives before 

"Fuck, I need some of that." Rashawn called out as Sydney's orgasm started to subside.

Rashawn then reached beneath Sydney's elevated body, and grabbed her by the high waist. He pulled her close to him, positioning her above his rock hard cock. Sydney shifted her body so that her legs would go over Rashawn's lower body to straddle him.

Terrence reluctantly pulled away, but knew that he had to share Sydney and her sexy body with his strong friend.

"Yes, that's it, good girl. You gave my boy your first orgasm, but I want you to cum on my cock next." Rashawn sternly told her.

"Yes, sir!" Sydney replied in a slightly submissive way.

Rashawn held his cock straight up, and lined it up perfectly with Sydney's dripping wet pussy. Since it was sensitive, the mere touch of Rashawn's thicker cock sent a jolt of pleasure up Sydney's spine. So much so that Sydney tilted her head back unconsciously while pushing her perfect tits forward. Rashawn took this opportunity to bury his face in her tits as he slowly entered Sydney's tight, wet pussy.

"Ohhhh...FUCK!" Sydney cried out loud as she felt the full girth of Rashawn's thick cock enter her slowly. Luckily, she had already gotten used to Terrence's long cock, so it allowed her to take Rashawn's cock a little easier.

"Oh my God!" Sydney called out with nonsensical thoughts.

Terrence stood in the background watching in anticipation as this sexy woman was going to get her pussy stuffed with Rashawn's large, hard cock.

Rashawn wrapped his arms around Sydney's small waist and guided her body up and down to ride on top of Rashawn's hard member. To match this enthusiasm, Rashawn started to thrust his hips upward to powerfully crash into the motion he was creating with Sydney's body.

*THWAP*

"Fuck yes!"

*THWAP*

"FUCK YES!"

*THWAP*

"OH MY GOD!"


"YES, IT'S SO DEEP!"

"YES BABY, THAT'S WHERE I WANT IT." 

Sydney was approaching her second orgasm of the day, as the Rashawn was fucking the length of his fully hard cock up and down in her very sensitive pussy.

"Oh, fuck!"

"Oh, fuck!"

"Oh, fuck!"

"God damn this is such good pussy." Rashawn complimented Sydney, as he slowed his pace down.

"No, don't stop!" Sydney could feel her impending orgasm almost coming to a complete climax, so she didn't want Rashawn to slow down. As she felt Rashawn slow his pace down, she came crashing down on top of him, making a loud smack as her pussy fully took Rashawn's hard cock.

Rashawn matched her energy, with short, piston-like strokes up and down while keeping his arms wrapped around Sydney's small waist.

She then grinded her hips forward and backward. Slowly at first, she rotated her hips in a circle around Rashawn's hard cock. She went around and around feeling the full length of his cock in her pussy.

"FUCK yes, that's it!"


Sydney then started to rock forwards and backwards. She placed her outstretched hands on Rashawn's chiseled chest, and increased her pace. Rashawn lifted his hips slightly to make sure Sydney would get every inch of his cock, and that last inch was enough to bring Sydney to her second orgasm of the day.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! OH MY GOD! YES! I'M CUMMINGGGGGGG!"

Sydney cried out loud to reach her second orgasm of the day.


"Oh my God!" Sydney cried out again as she let her orgasm subside on top of Rashawn.


Terrence, who had been waiting patiently, immediately moved back to the bed and pulled Syndey off Rashawn. Rashawn scooted over to the edge of the bed to stand up, knowing that Terrence would probably want another shot at Sydney's sexy pussy again.

And that was exactly what Terrence wanted. He put Sydney on her back, with her legs dangling off the bed. He lifted her legs up as he aimed his cock at Sydney's pussy.

"Fuck yes! Use me!" Sydney cried out loud.

"I love big black cock sluts like you, you're such a good girl for us." Terrence replied.

Terrence shifted his focus back on Sydney as he brought his cock closer to her pussy. He lifted her legs up to rest her heels on his shoulders, and slowly inched his cock back into her pussy. 

"Oh fuck!" Sydney moaned. "I love having black cock fill my pussy. Oh my God, it feels so good."


"Don't worry, we got more for you," Rashawn stated as he brought his cock to Sydney's lips. Sydney understood what he wanted and opened her mouth to slowly suck on Rashawn's cock.

Terrence increased his pace as the beautiful blonde was laid across the bedspread being stuffed by two hard black cocks on both ends. Rashawn later grabbed the back of Sydney's head to fuck Sydney's pretty mouth as Terrence fucked her pussy.

"Yes, that's it. Good girl." Rashawn told her.

Sydney pulled back slightly for air. "YES! I'm such a good girl for you guys...Ke- keep keep fucking me!!" She encouraged the two gentlemen.

Terrence and Rashawn then coordinated their movements. As Rashawn pushed in, Terrence was pulling out, and as Terrence pushed in, Rashawn was pulling out. This kept Sydney in a high state of arousal.

"OH FUCK."

"YES"


"FUCK, YES"

Combinations of expletives and moans filled the room as the three worked in unison to gain maximum pleasure for all involved. Sydney was having the time of her life, getting used by two handsome black men.

Terrence spoke out loud, "Fuck those tits look so bouncing."


"Yeah? You wanna fuck my tits again babe?" Sydney asked.


"Fuck, yes." Terrence replied.

Rashawn saw his opportunity to get more of Sydney's sweet pussy, so he encouraged Terrence, "Get in there!"


Terrence responded in the affirmative, as he pulled his cock out and straddled Sydney on top of the bed. He aligned his cock right between Sydney's tits as Sydney held them up for him to place. Rashawn, having removed his cock from Sydney's mouth, moved around the bed to replace Terrence in his original position.

Terrence then felt his cock in between the two soft pillows of Sydney's big tits. Terrence let out a soft moan as he began slowly fucking Sydney's perfect tits.

Rashawn, on the other hand, bent Sydney's knees and hooked underneath them to take Terrence's former position. He slid his cock easily into Sydney's wet pussy, and just knew she would be able to handle the rough pounding he was about to give her. Not even waiting to ease in, Rashawn plunged forward, much to Sydney's surprise and delight.

"MMm!" Sydney moaned as she was looking at Terrence's cock peek between the valley of her cleavage.

Sydney picked her head up and stuck her tongue out so that she could tease Terrence's cockhead as he pushed it past her pillowy globes.

Rashawn picked up his pace as he fucked her hard with long and powerful strokes.

"YES, YES, YES, just like that"

"Please. Please. Please."

 Keep going! I'm going to cum, just like that..." Sydney cried out loud in encouragement for the two men fucking her.

Rashawn kept up his pace and kept pounding her pussy with full delight.

*THWACK*

*THWACK*

*THWACK*

*THWACK*

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum soon, this girl is too fucking good." Terrence cried out loud in pleasure from fucking Sydney's beautiful body.

"Yes, cum for me baby. Use my body and fuck me until you're ready to cum!" Sydney blurted out.

Surprised by the dirty talk, Terrence arose from on top of Sydney's body and laid down on the bed. Rashawn, not wanting to let go of the precious pussy he was fucking, kept his position ramming his cock inside of Sydney as Terrence laid down.


"Come here. Get on top of me." Terrence commanded.

Rashawn reluctantly let go, but eventually pulled out from Sydney and allowed her to climb on top.


"Turn around," Terrence demanded.

Sydney obeyed and turned to face the foot of the bed while she aligned her body hovering over Terrence. His hard cock, almost ready to burst, was aligned straight to the ceiling and Terrence slowly guided Sydney down until he entered her again. He gave her ass a loud spank, and started to shift his hips up and down so that he could feel Sydney's tight pussy wrapped around his cock again.

Rashawn took this opportunity to stand on top of the bed, in front of Sydney, who gave him a sexy little smile. Rashawn reached behind her head and grabbed a handful of her hair. He guided her mouth forward and pushed his hips forward to guide his cock down Sydney's wet mouth again.

Keeping their rhythm from before, Rashawn would push forward while Terrence was moving out, creating a perfect harmony to keep Sydney in a high state of arousal.

"YES! I love getting used by your big hard cocks!" Sydney cried out loud. "Keep fucking me!"

Terrence used this opportunity to focus on reaching his own orgasm. He held Sydney by the waist tightly, and worked his cock up and down into Sydney's wet pussy. He pounded upwards, causing Sydney's tits to bounce up and down right in front of Rashawn. Between thrusts, he would occasionally give Sydney a large spank on her right ass, ensuring Sydney that he was indeed enjoying himself.

"Fuck baby, I'm about to cum!" Terrence cried out loud.

"Yes, please use me baby. I want you both to cum all over me."

"Fuck! Lay down, I want to cum on your pretty face!" Terrence demanded as he lifted Sydney off of him.

Sydney obeyed and layed on her back with her legs dangling off the side of the bed. Terrence aimed his cock at Sydney's pretty face as she closed her eyes. Rashawn shifted himself down off the bed to the side as he plotted his next move. Terrence jerked his cock a few times, and aimed at his target, Sydney's lips.

"Fuck! Here it comes!" Terrence cried out.

"OH, fuck!!!!!" Terrence shouted out as he came over Sydney's face with a few ropes hitting her face, while a few overshot and landed on the bedspread. He kept jerking, and a few more drops came out and landed right on Sydney's lips.

Terrence continued to moan as he held his cock, milking it, as he came all over the face of the Euphoria star.

"Oh my God." Terrence said as he fell back behind him on one of the pillows on the bed.

As soon as Terrence finished, she scooped up some of the thick globs of cum off of her face and licked her fingers clean. She moaned, as she saw Terrence pass out on the pillow in front of him. She sat up and looked over at Rashawn who was jerking his cock as the spectacle ahead of him.

"It's your turn. You got something for me?" Sydney said as she smiled and cooed at the tall man.

"Fuck, yes. I want to cum all over those gorgeous tits of yours." Rashawn said. "But first, I want some more of that sweet pussy."

"Mmmm, yes, babe! Take it. I'm all yours." Sydney encouraged him.

Rashawn then hooked underneath Sydney's knees again, and pulled her closer to him so that her ass was slightly off the bed, but being held up by Rashawn's body. This way, Rashawn could take his big hard cock and put it back into Sydney's wet pussy.

He pushed forward, slowly working his cock to make sure he could hold Sydney up with momentum as she was pinned on the bed. He then picked up the pace, allowing Sydney's boobs to bounce right in front of his eyes.

"YES."

"YES."

"YES."

Sydney encouraged him as he continued to pick up the pace. He was thrusting hard and fast, and definitely ready to cover Sydney in cum. He pinned his feet to the ground as he furiously pumped into the sexy blonde underneath him. Sydney moved her right hand down to her tight pussy lips to feel the girth of Rashawn as he used her pussy like a sleeve. She began rubbing the top of her clitoris as Rashawn pummeled into her.

"FUCK"

"YES"

"SO"

"CLOSE"

Rashawn continued to work his cock into Sydney as she was approaching her third orgasm of the day. This only encouraged Rashawn to pump his cock even harder. He took a step closer, spreading Sydney's legs wide to make a V as he dug himself deep into Sydney's wet, near orgasming pussy.

"FUCK"

"MMMMmm"

"YES!"

Sydney's moans were inching both of them closer to climax, and Rashawn knew it. But he wanted Sydney to cum before he did, so that he could finally unload on Sydney's perfect tits. He held back ever so slightly, while still working his cock in and out of her.


"RIGHT"

"THERE!"

"ALMOST!"

Sydney could only muster one word at a time, as she was getting the fuck of a lifetime getting used by Rashawn while rubbing her clit as she was getting fucked.

"I'M"

"GOING"

"TO"

Sydney was right there, and Rashawn could tell. He summoned all his might and thrusted his cock deep into her pussy. He stood on his toes to raise his angle, and that was the moment that Sydney felt it rush to her clit.

"CUMMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sydney yelled out loud, followed by moans 

"OHHHH!!!"

"OHHHH!!!"

"YES!!"

"OH MY GOD!!!"

Rashawn pushed in with a few more pumps before removing his cock and holding it his hands, as Sydney came down from her orgasm. Rashawn seeing this, allowed Sydney's body to basically melt down off the side of the bed and Sydney landed on her tired legs. In this perfect position, Rashawn jerked his cock until he finally exploded to cover the perfect blonde's face and tits.

"FUCK, SYD, I'M CUMMING!"

"OHHHHH!"

Rashawn moaned out loud as he dropped globs and globs of cum all over Sydney's face. He covered her with a large coat of white, landing on her upper face, cheeks, and mouth, while it dripped down to her tits. There was so much that it dripped into her cleavage, sliding down her belly.

Scooping the cum up off her body, she tried to get as much as she could and bring it to her mouth. She used two of her fingers to scoop it off her face, her tits, and she licked her fingers clean.

"Fuck, she's so fucking hot." Terrence spoke as he just witnessed the hardcore fuck fest in front of him. "Sydney, we're going to need you to come hang out with us again some time."

"Yeah, girl. Holy fuck, I've never had anyone take my cock like that before." Rashawn complimented her.

"Well, well boys. I think that can be arranged. You guys fucked the shit out of me. I loved it. I think you may have reinvigorated this black cock slut!" Sydney replied.

"We definitely have to have you over for a party some time soon." Rashawn said.

"Oooh. I'd love to, as long as you guys fuck the shit out of me again!" Sydney said excitedly.


"She's insatiable!" Terrence said.

Sydney could only giggle as the trio started to find their clothes amongst the madness that just occurred.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --