Coaching Me Into Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good boy." Coach said. "I like watching you feel good."

I looked at him and shook my head. NO, I thought. You need to stop. But I couldn't speak, and my body was squirming even more now. He was bringing me close to an orgasm. I was just about to shoot my load as my eyes helplessly rolled back into my head. I started to whine and moan, and I even realized that I was thrusting my hips into coach's wet hand. I didn't care, I just wanted to cum so it could all be over. Suddenly, Coach let go of my dick and the orgasm I was waiting for didn't come.

"No way I'm letting you cum that easy," he said. "But do you understand why I'm doing this now? I want you to think honestly to yourself, have you ever felt as good as I just made you feel?"

With this new idea planted in my mind, I couldn't help but answer his question to myself in my mind while my thoughts raced around my head. I had to admit: he was absolutely right. I had never felt that immense amount of pleasure before cumming, not even during the few times I actually had sex with a girl. Something about the way he touched me made me feel so much pleasure that it almost hurt. I didn't like that he made me feel this way.

My dick was still rock hard now, and dripping with precum. Coach took some up with his finger, and put it in his mouth.

"Mmm." He said. "Now I'm getting really turned on."

He stood up, and I saw a large bulge in his shorts. It was huge. I closed my eyes, not ready for what was coming. He grabbed his dick through his shorts. It had to have been at least eight inches.

"I'm pretty big, but don't worry. I'm going to take good care of you. But let's speed things up a bit, yeah? You need to know that you are mine."

I had no idea what he meant by that, and I didn't want to. I just wanted it all to be over. But I did notice one thing. If Coach was apprehensive before about doing this to me, he was clearly fine with it now. His attitude was more confident and I could tell he was ready to have his way with me.

Coach spit in his hand a few times and came right up to the bed. I thought he was going to put more spit on my dick, but I was wrong. He took his hand and rubbed his spit all over my face. "Now you're mine." He said.

And in that moment, I accepted my defeat. Coach won. I was in his bed, naked, chained up, helpless, with his spit in my face, and what's worse, I was rock hard. I hated to admit it, but in that moment, I really did feel like I belonged to him. And I didn't feel angry anymore, or scared, or reluctant. I was tired of fighting him. I had no choice but to suck it up and let him use me.


12