Coach's Conquests Ch. 04

Story Info
The Cheerleaders have another orgy.
6.9k words
4.67
5.2k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 09/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's notes: This is a work of fiction, inspired by a scene, where a husband and wife (Who's the Cheer squad coach) blackmail a cheerleader with sex, though in this story, there is little to no coercion. The main category is "Group Sex" but also contains instances of Exhibitionist and Voyeur, Lesbian Sex, incest/Taboo, and Gay Male categories.

All participants are over the age of 18.

*************************************************************************************************************

In Part 3...

The Cheerleaders have an orgy after Michelle's scheme comes to light and her motivations are revealed. Later, she moves out of her domineering mother's house and into the Reynolds household...

And now, the continuation.

*************************************************************************************************************

Three days after Michelle moved in with the Reynolds household, she quickly grew accustomed to their rules and grew to enjoy living in a loving environment compared to her domineering mother's thumb at her old home. She also started to notice that Sam and Kevin Jr. were in fact acting a lot more like partners than siblings, helping each other out with chores and tasks like a pair of lovestruck fools, giggling to each other like a pair of hyenas, and offering to help each other out in various ways, like homework or washing dishes.

She also noticed very early on that Jr. and his father seemed to enjoy the attention each of the women was displaying towards them, herself included, and seemed to relish walking around without shirts on, either coming to or from the shower, the pool, or even working out in their basement gym. More than once, she caught Clarice and Sam eyeing their male counterparts, rubbing their legs together, and on the rare occasion, realized she was doing the exact same. On the fourth day, she finally vocalized her thoughts while eating breakfast.

"Alright, I've had enough of this!" She said aloud, after watching Jr.'s hand disappear beneath the table and heard Sam stifle a giggle, "What's going on in this house? You and your dad walk around shirtless every chance you get, you're treating your sister like your girlfriend, and you're behaving like you're all having sex. What's going on?"

Jr. pulled his hand up and rested it on the table, just as Clarice cleared her throat and said, "Looks like the cat's out of the bag." She then turned to Michelle and gave her a naughty smile, "How much do you know of my high school experience?"

Michelle shrugged, "Not much, except for all the bullshit my mom says against you." She said, "According to her, you were a deviant who seduced people and turned them into sexual thralls like a Succubus or some shit."

Clarice nodded her head to one side, contemplative, "Some of that is accurate, but a lot of it is out of context." She said, "Suffice it to say, I was a sexually free spirit when I was in high school. When I met Kevin, it was like lightning struck my loins and I became an exhibitionist. I was already the captain of the cheerleading team then, and it gave me the freedom to exploit my body in such a way that Kevin asked me out instantly. Two weeks later, we made love under the stars, and since then, we've been exploring our sexual appetites with many different partners."

"We found out not long after we first fucked that we were attuned to the appetites of our friends and teammates, almost like a psychic power honed in on kinks." Kevin added, "I could look at my teammates in the locker rooms and instantly realize who was eyeing one's cock or ass, and who was fantasizing about screwing the cheer squad. By the Winter Formal, I knew each and every one of my teammate's personal fetishes and was on the brink of exploiting them."

"The same went for me." Clarice added, "I knew from personal experience which of my friends loved being fucked in each hole, who loved having their pussies eaten and by whom, and I'd more than once exploited that little ability by hosting lesbian study groups leading up to graduation. On the day of our graduation, I managed to convince the entire cheerleading team to go commando, walking up to the stage in our gowns with nothing underneath, no dresses, no bras, no panties. Just our gowns and heels.

"Kevin, meanwhile, gave his teammates a tie and nothing else underneath, except for a pair of shoes and a cock ring. He was hard as a rock as he stepped up behind me, wrapped his arms around me, and pressed his cock into the cleft of my ass through the fabric. We were all horny by the time our two teams returned to my parent's place. They'd departed on a week-long tour of the Italian Riviera, so we had the entire mansion to ourselves.

"One by one, each of us removed our gowns, leaving us all naked and horny. We then informed our friends of the following rules of our graduation celebration: No clothes other than the ties, cock-rings, and heels. No means no, so anyone who was hesitant could watch but not be bothered. No one under 18 was allowed to join us, thus our property doors were locked and the phones were disconnected. And no alcohol, since the legal drinking age was and still is 21. If the cops came by, we didn't want to make it seem like we were all intoxicated."

"That night, and many nights afterward, the football and cheerleading teams engaged in a rowdy free-for-all bisexual orgy." Kevin explained, "By the end of the night, more than a dozen couples had been formed out of the participants, ranging from gay and lesbian pairings to the earliest incarnations of what is now referred to as 'thruples', where three people have a polyamorous relationship.

"As for Clarice and I, we went on to our college with a drive to explore and exploit every sexual kink we could think of, and by the end of our final year of college, we had made our entire floor of dorm rooms embrace our lifestyle, and Clarice became pregnant with our children. Now, since our children have reached sexual maturity and are curious about their sexualities, we've decided to introduce them to our lifestyle and they've become willing participants. That is when Jr. told us about the thing you and Greg did to him, and we decided as a family that it wouldn't stand."

"Thus we set out to take revenge, first on Greg for being a bully and a douchebag, and then on you for spying, catching, and then recording my son in a vulnerable way." Clarice finished, "And now, thanks to you, the football and cheerleader teams of your high school are now primed for more sexual experimentation. The guys have all taken their frustrations out on Greg, thereby encouraging them to experiment with each other, and the cheerleaders have had an orgy in the locker rooms, and the ones who are still virgins don't have to worry about the pain of losing their hymens."

Michelle took a deep breath, "That's an amazing and thorough explanation for why I feel so fucking horny in this house." She said, "It also explains why my dad is such a cuckold. He was the kicker on your football team, but unlike the rest of you, he was embarrassed by the orgy you had. According to him, he participated in it out of peer pressure and hated it.

"My mom, meanwhile, was the captain of a rival cheer squad and when they met, he told her everything after six months of dating, and she set out to ruin you, but in the process, she got pregnant with me and she turned my dad into a submissive idiot. She occasionally uses a strap-on to remind him of his failures, namely financial, and occasionally not bringing her sexual pleasure on a daily basis. Listening to them is the opposite of watching and listening to all of you, and yes, I've heard you at night once or twice in the last four days.

"They're uncaring, you're all loving, passionate, and tender. I tried to emulate my mom's uncaring nature and teased Greg, but I guess that ultimately backfired, since he's obviously a gay bottom now."

Jr. smiled, "He's not gay, he's bi. A day or so after our revenge, he came up to me and apologized about harassing me and others." He explained, "According to Greg, your teasing made him horny and frustrated and he took it out by beating up people he perceived to be weaker than him, but now that he's actually had sex, he's not burdened by sexual frustration brought on by you, no offence, and can now express it whenever he wants to. He also mentioned that he's still attracted to you."

"I'm glad, but I get the feeling he won't be interested in pussy for a while." Michelle said, smirking, "I, on the other hand, am eager to try my hand at a real cock and not a silicone one."

"That can be arranged..." Jr added, getting to his feet.

"I didn't say with you!" Michelle added immediately before she saw that Jr. was holding his empty plate and glass, "Oh, you weren't offering yourself."

"No, I wasn't. I'm not attracted to you." Jr. said, "Besides, I have a boyfriend of my own."

"Wait, boyfriend?" asked Sam, "But what about us? And mom?"

"We're in an open relationship." Jr. added, "He and I fuck, safely, and we're allowed to fuck whomever we want, just as long as we tell each other in advance and don't get any of our others pregnant."

"Jr., an open relationship usually means you tell your partner who you're fucking." Said Clarice, "You can't tell your boyfriend you're fucking your sister and mother."

"Or your father, for that matter," Kevin added. "Even if we did spitroast Greg in front of everyone."

"Yeah, about that, everyone on the team knows already." Jr. added, "They kind of heard about the Cheerleader's orgy and after witnessing the orgy at lunch, they started pestering me with questions that I tried to avoid answering, but then they told me that my lack of a response confirmed it. Their parents are like Michelle, children born after your orgy, they grew up on stories and rumours, and now they want to know how to recreate the experience."

"Yeah, the girls are eager to have another dildo party." Sam added, "I've gotten invites to people's houses for orgies, gangbangs, and a few lesbian daisy chains masked as study sessions."

Clarice smiled up at Kevin, "Looks like our legacy has come to fruition." Turning to the table at large, she said, "Okay, let's get one thing straight: What goes on from this day forward will need to be done with discretion. Not a single person outside of the Football team or Cheerleaders gets in on the situation unless they're completely trustworthy. All members who are willing to participate can do so, but only if they keep it low to the ground and not tell anyone who will blab to the faculty."

"If the cheerleaders and football teams want to participate in activities, we'll need to set it up in advance, and we'll do it here so as not to alert anyone untrustworthy, namely Michelle's parents or anyone else who may be averse to their kids having sex under their roofs." Kevin added, "We may have spawned a group of open-minded parents with our orgy, but those people went on to form actual loving relationships with others from around the State if not the country and wider world. Certain people have different values that may not align with ours. Are we agreed?"

The kids looked at each other, then one by one nodded their agreement and understanding.

"Good. Now, house rules first: No clothes unless we leave the house or have guests that are not in the know. Michelle, do you agree to this?" Said Clarice.

Michelle smiled and stood up, ripped off her uniform, and casually sat down again, "Completely."

Clarice smiled as she, along with her family, stood up and followed suit.

"Next: No minors! No one under the age of 18 can ever participate! That was our number one rule at the graduation orgy, and it stands to this day." Kevin added.

"Third: Like with Jr.'s open relationship, everyone must know who and what we're doing in advance. Any unexpected guests would be disastrous. If he had a gangbang, for example, we wouldn't want someone coming to our door thinking it's a normal party." Clarice added, "And we should set up a schedule for anything larger than a foursome."

"Agreed." Said all three teenagers.

"I'll go set up a calendar list and stick it to the fridge. If you want to add something to the list, I suggest you consult us first then write it on the calendar." Said Kevin, checking his watch, "Jr. we're set to have a practice at 10, so we should go shower and get dressed."

Clarice looked at hers, "And we have a Cheerleader meeting in an hour, which we've scheduled for here at noon. We should also go get dressed and showered."

"Or we could get showered and put on robes and have a spa day for when the girls get here!" Said Sam, grinning at Michelle, who nodded along.

"Good idea." Clarice said, "Call the girls and tell them what's going on. Make sure they know to be discreet!"

The parents were about to stand when Sam had an idea.

"Wait, I just thought of something else we could do." She said, "What if Dad and Jr. walked in on us getting off and offered their cocks to the team that had their hymens broken last week?"

Clarice stared at her daughter in disbelief, "You can't be serious!" She breathed.

Sam shrugged, "I'm very serious." she said, "It could be a team-building exercise in trust and understanding."

"I agree!" Said Michelle, "After the orgy last week, I hung around while the ten or so girls got dressed and overheard them say that it was an enlightening experience to have their hymens broken. They started to speculate about having the real thing compared to dildos. Bringing a skilled man into the mix would help them feel at ease, especially if it's someone they trust like their coach's husband."

"But not their coach's son?" asked Jr., grinning.

"Some of the other girls find you cute, but they don't want to piss me off so they stay away from you." Said Sam, "Don't worry, I wouldn't get jealous if you decided to sleep around."

"Then it's settled!" Said Jr.

"No, it's not!" Said Clarice, "If we do this, we'll do it properly. I'm going to write up a consent sheet for them to sign if they decide they want to do this! If, and I stress if, they don't feel comfortable being naked around a pair of men, one of whom is their teacher and football coach, then this whole thing goes straight to hell and we could lose our jobs!"

Michelle and the twins looked at each other, "We hadn't thought of that." Said Sam, "Maybe we could segway into the idea by bringing it up during our spa day!"

"Better yet, compare real cocks to the dildos and how the dildos don't do anything if they want real, intense, squirting orgasms." said Michelle, drawing in curious eyes from all sides, "What? I may have listened in on you all once or twice and gotten off on the intensity. You made me cum hard."

That caused the room to burst into hearty laughter as the Reynolds family got up from their chairs and put their plates in the sink before the five of them shuffled into the master bathroom, which had more than enough shower heads to fit a group of five. The girls and guys took turns scrubbing their bodies, taking liberal amounts of soap over their erogenous zones. Michelle squealed when Sam rubbed her clit and Clarice took a hand to her left tit, while she used her left hand to rub her son's cock.

Jr., meanwhile, had grabbed his dad's dick in his left hand and was fondling his mother's breast with his right. Michelle and Sam began rubbing their tits together at the sight of the family rub-fest.

It took a solid thirty minutes of constant rubbing for each person to orgasm, and as the semen flowed down the drain, each family and friend decided it was time to finish their shower washed their hair, turned the water off, and grabbed towels. The guys rubbed the girls down before they did a deep scrub of themselves, dropped the towels in the laundry hamper, and strutted stark naked out of the bathroom to grab their equipment and got dressed in activewear.

As the two men left the house, the women got into silk robes and went about preparing the living room for the impending spa day. Clarice went and printed off a few dozen consent sheets she'd written up regarding sexual activity, just in case, while Sam and Michelle collected a handful of makeup kits, massage equipment and oils, along with a few toys for sexual pleasure if the need arose. Within a few hours, they were set up and calls were made for the other cheerleaders to arrive.

One by one, the door rang around noon and Clarice opened the door to groups of two, three, and four, as the other cheerleaders entered, bringing the total number to 30 people, all over the age of 18. As they entered, Sam and Michelle told them to disrobe and put on some robes they had on hand.

Each of the girls followed suit and eventually, all were naked and clad in silk, satin, and cotton robes. They each sat in the large living room, with the blinds shut for absolute privacy. Clarice then pulled out the makeup kits along with a set of polish bottles.

"Alright, let's get our meeting started. Michelle, please start with the mani-pedi work." She said, "Sam, record the minutes for us, please."

Sam got out a clipboard and pens, while Michelle started to run the nail polish over her teammates' toes and fingernails. They went through the minutes from the previous meeting and started on the new business, namely the football game coming up and the routines they were going to perform.

Throughout the first half of the meeting, Clarice droned on about their previous meeting and what was accomplished, and it nearly put the girls to sleep, had it not been for their arousal at being naked under their robes and flashing each other by opening their legs or moving their manicured hands across their flaps, exposing a breast or two.

By the time the first bottle was empty, half of the team had beautiful nails on their hands and feet, and each one was admiring the subtle hints that they were eager for more. With that, Clarice had Sam close the book and brought out the toys.

"It's clear to me that no one is interested in continuing the meeting so why don't we get the real party started?" She said, pulling out an electric vibrator, "Everyone who has their nails manicured, take a toy and use it on those of us who aren't manicured. As soon as they orgasm, they'll get their nails done and you can get off on each other."

The girls with manicured nails smiled at one another as they disrobed, showing off a series of youthful tits, ranging from a few pairs of A cups to full D-cups, including Clarice herself. One by one, they each grabbed a toy, either a vibrating dildo or a manual, and picked a partner among the non-manicured. One by one, they inserted the toys and began thrusting without hesitation. Within a matter of minutes, the room was filled with gasps, moans, and grunts as the Cheerleaders quickly orgasmed under the pressure of their partner's thrusting.

Sam was in the midst of getting Leah off when she got a text from Jr., which told her that their practice was complete and that they were on their way home. She took the opportunity to start her prepared speech.

"You like having your pussy rammed with a silicone cock?" She asked Leah, putting her phone down.

Leah grunted out an affirmative.

"Ever thought of having the real thing inside you?" asked Michelle, while she was ramming another girl.

Leah's eyes shot open at the thought, "You mean...fucking a real man?" she asked.

Sam nodded, "You are aware that these are just facsimiles of the real thing, and they don't actually feel like a real cock!"

"Of course!" Said Leah, "I just haven't thought about fucking a real man before!"

"Why not?" asked Sam, "I have, and it's beyond exhilarating!"

"Exhilarating?" Asked Leah, "How?"

"I was pounded to orgasm within seconds of having my pussy filled the first time I had sex." Said Sam, "another time, I had multiple orgasms, each new one building off the last, just from my man timing his thrusts. It was like having a battering ram in my pussy, building up my tolerance and shattering it each time I came. Compared to the real thing, these toys are no substitute."

12