Coasters and Casinos Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck this bullshit. I've made my donation." I pressed the "cash out" button. "Let's get outta here and go up to the room while I've still got money in my pocket," I said as the slip of paper spit out of the clanging machine.

"Yes!"

*****

The elevator doors had no sooner closed before she was on her knees and had my mast out swinging in the breeze. With one gulp she took me straight down her throat.

My body stiffened when my balls slapped off her chin. "Oh motherfuck!"

The elevator zipped up the 14 floors all too quickly. When it came to a stop, Bushra jumped to her feet and I tucked back in. The doors slid open just in time for the older couple waiting to board see Bushra wipe the spittle from the corners of her mouth.

We exited onto the landing and turned to the hallway. We stopped and Bushra staired at the sign on the wall indicating which rooms were in what direction.

"What is our room number?"

"1423."

She grabbed my hand and we raced down the hallway.

The door hadn't even closed behind us yet when our lips locked and what little clothing we were wearing was sailing across the room. Our naked bodies fell onto the bed, mine on top of hers. As if we had choreographed it, I threw her legs over my shoulders, grabbed my weapon, and touched it to her swollen lips. Her head buried into the pillowtop mattress when I threw my hips forward and cut through her like a hot knife through butter.

"Oh my God!" she howled.

My hips rested on her ass. "Jesus Christ you've got a tight little cunt, Bushra!"

"You're too big! You're going to split me in half!"

"And you're going to love it," I growled.

"Oh! Oh my God!" she screeched again when I pulled back and launched again.

"You love it, don't you? You love a nice, fat cock stuffed in your tight little cunt, don't you?"

"Oh...oh my God!"

"Come on, slut, say it! Or we can stop right now if you want."

"No! No, please continue! Do not stop!"

"Don't stop what?" I pulled back and fell forward again.

"Oh my God!" She caught her breath. "Do not...do not stop making love to me!"

"Making love? Ha! Ain't no 'making love' happenin' here tonight! I'm gonna fuck you senseless tonight! I'm gonna ruin this pussy for every other man!"

"Yes! Yes!"

"Yes what?"

"Ruin...ruin my...pussy!"

"Ruin you pussy with what?"

"Ruin...ruin my...pussy...with your big, fat...cock! Oh my God!" she screeched again.

"Come on, slut. Tell me you want me to fuck you all night long," I hissed.

"Yes! Yes! I...I want you to...fuck...fuck me all night long with your...your big, fat cock!"

"With pleasure."

"Oh...my...God!" she cried out in rhythm to my pumps. "Oh...my...God! Yes! Yes! Fuck...me...with...your...big...fat...cock! It...feels...so...good!"

I pummeled her for what seemed like hours before I suddenly pulled back and onto my feet. Bushra looked up at me with disappointment across her face, her dark hair matted to it.

"What? We...were are not done yet, are we?"

"Far from it. Come here." I grabbed her arm and yanked her off the bed, spinning her around just as her feet touched the worn carpet. I pushed on her shoulders. "Come on, bend over."

She reached her arms out and caught herself before she face-planted on the bed. "What...what are you doing?"

I stepped between her legs, forcing them to spread. "What do you think I'm doing?"

She sighed when I touched my bulbous head to her inflamed folds. "Oh dear God!" she screeched when I sliced through her again.

"I'm not done wrecking your fucking cunt!"

"Oh my God, yes! Wreck...wreck my...my fucking cunt!"

I grabbed her hips and began to pump my own like the pistons of a finely tuned Ferrari while sweat rolled off my face onto her heart-shaped ass. She begged the heavens for forgiveness and pleaded with me not to stop. I reminded her that she wasn't going to be able to walk for a week by the time we were through and she would never want another man's cock stuffed in her slit, to which she agreed.

Her muscles began to convulse around mine. Her knees began to wobble. Her body tensed.

"You're about to cum, aren't you, you fucking slut?!"

"Yes! Yes! It is true!"

"What's true?!" She barked when I left a hand print on her caramel-colored ass.

"I...I am about to...to cum! Oh my God, please do not stop!"

"Ha ha ha!" I laughed. I reached around and flicked at her angry kernel.

Her back arched. "Oh holy God in heaven!" I flicked it again. "Oh my God!" And again. "Oh my God!" Then I pressed down. "OH MY GOD!" she screeched at the top of her lungs.

Her body felt like a thousand slot machines had just hit the jackpot. They rang and buzzed and whirred inside her trembling body. Her hands balled into fists, taking handfuls of blanket with them.

Her body was like a clamp around my prod, squeezing me tighter and tighter with each thrust. By the time her grip released me, I was ready to cut loose.

She nearly fell to her knees when I pulled back. I squeezed my hose tight.

"Come on! On your knees! On your knees! Come on, hurry!"

Without even giving it a second thought, she dropped to her knees. I gripped the top of her head as if I was trying to squeeze the juice out of a lemon and stroked my rod like a fiend inches from her questioning face. Her hands were on my hips, trying to push back, but it was no use.

My strokes stuttered. "Oh fuck gah! Grrrrrr cumming! Cumming! Gggguuuuhhhhhh!"

My grip didn't allow her head to snap back when a thick rope of white splashed across her forehead.

"Oh! (gag)(cough)" She choked on a string of white when it shot through her open mouth and down her throat.

Two more spurts landed on her chin and fell onto her heaving chest before I jammed my meat through her lips and throat fucked her again to finish the load.

When I pulled out and backed away, she ran a finger across her eye, wiping away the offending goop and slipping it between her lips.

"My goodness! I have never had a man do that to me before!"

"Did you like me painting your face?"

Another swipe across her forehead. "I am not sure. It was a very odd sensation."

"Cum is supposed to be great for your skin," I chuckled.

"Really?! Then we might have to do that again!" Anytime! She smacked her lips and stood up. "I am in need of a shower. I am all gross!"

"If this is you being gross, I'll take it."

"You are so sweet!" I just came all over her face and I'm sweet. She's going to make her future husband a very happy man! She tilted her head and smiled. "Would you like to join me?" she purred.

"Uh, as inviting as that sounds, I think I'll take a rain check."

I watched her naked ass jiggle as she walked past me and into the bathroom. The door closed behind her and soon I heard the water running. I sat on the bed and turned on the nightly news.

Twenty minutes later she came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel that barely covered her goodies. Her skin glistened. Her smile was wide. Her eyes were dreamy.

"Mmmmmm, that felt wonderful!" she moaned as she fell onto the bed next to me.

I kissed her on the forehead and lifted myself off the bed. "Okay, my turn."

Do you really think this is the end of the story? Think again!

12