Cock Boys Ch. 02b: John

Story Info
2 teens, Twunk Billy taps his submissive John's muscled ass.
10k words
4.77
6.9k
11

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/10/2023
Created 10/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two teens, muscled John becomes the suck & bottom Cock Boy for Twunk Billy.

This is a high school story with horny 18-year-old teens finally giving each other what they need. Coach Billy's denial completes the training of a needy Cock Boy. John sucks and bottoms completing their loving devotion to one another.

Any helpful comments would be appreciated. Feedback is welcome! I hope you get off reading this series, let me know.

**Any sexual activity described is with characters 18 years old or older**

Cock Boys 2b John

John reacted with, "No way, that's cool, bro. I bet I'd be in the red also". 

I jumped at the chance to win that bet. "Sure, John, if your test is red, you can give me a dare, and if not, you don't get to nut until your T levels are red. All cocky and cum satisfied he looked down at me and said, "Sure bro, no way you'd beat this jock body."

"Remember, if you lose, you'll need my permission to nut." Poor Cock Boy was going to love losing this bet. He needed to be controlled by me and just wasn't man enough to admit it. Who could blame an 18-year-old virgin? Lucky for him, I was ready to help him become the sub Cock Boy we needed.

I grabbed a 'new' test kit and followed his ass to his place. I liked his gym layout and told him that it would fit what I had planned for him perfectly. We ran up to his 'jack pad', and it was a mess. It looked like he had a used jock cum rag everywhere. Jocks were scattered on his queen bed, couch, floor, and table.

He blushed and confessed that, with his new privacy, he usually strokes out a hot load of teen cum five (5) times a day over winter break and weekends. He only managed three to five times a day the first week back in class.

Meanwhile, he was stripping down to his white cotton jock. All I could think was 'Fuck yah boy'.

As his coach, I told him to explain his day so that I could figure out how it might affect his gains. John blushed bright red in his white jock. It took some coaxing from me and humming and hawing on John's part before he spilled the cum details. Sitting on his bed, I didn't have to wait long for him to give in.

"We'll, um, I jack my morning wood first thing in bed." He described it as a quick grab and tug and said it usually only took minutes of fist-fuelled friction to blast a sunrise load all over his front.

"Obviously, that was a no-brainer, boy. Go on, let's hear the rest."

He opened up, then came his midmorning jack off while surfing porn. He had to lose the jock as his cock began to leak and strain against that soft cotton pouch. I didn't press him for any porn details.

Next, a post-gym pump stroke in the shower never lasted too long. "After my workout pump, I stroke out a quick load in the shower."

Standing over me, he looked down unsure if he should continue. It was definitely making him hard confessing to me. "Billy, this is all pretty embarrassing telling you about my jacking."

"Coach appreciates your honesty boy, keep going." My hand reached up to encouraging him on. I touched the outside of his upper leg, rubbing from his jock waistband to his knee.

John's eyes burned and he chewed his bottom lip. I looked from his leg (jock bulge really) up to his blue eyes, "Just finish confessing boy."

"Ah, um, so a yeh OK Coach." He continued to outline the rest of his jacking and cum filled details.

"Before supper, a slow afternoon session led to a more powerful nut."

He waited for my camp calls each evening for our mutual jack-off sessions and appreciated my controlling this orgasm timing since he could just relax and stroke during my stories. He lasted longer under my direction, and I gave him the biggest nut of the day, wiping him out for bed. "I bust my biggest nut stoking for, I mean with you, Coach."

By now he had drifted closer, standing between my legs as I sat up straight on his bed. My hand drifted around to rub his thigh and ass. I held him close patting his left cheek, encouraging him on.

His last jack session for the past five school days was just after getting into bed. His hands rested on his inner thighs and balls and found their way under the sensitive skin along the length of his cock. Replaying my stories and fantasies in his mind, and boom, that was it. He was off to the races, pumping out a quick final load.

Previously, he was lucky to have enough privacy at home to nut in the shower and bedtime. He was both proud and embarrassed to be describing his jacking off to me. Either way, his cock was rock hard in his jock.

"Good boy, thanks for telling me." I pulled his ass as I stood up in front of him. He rubbed his bulging pouch into me, unable to step back (really simply enjoying himself too much to pull away). A quick hard spank to his muscled ass caught my Cock Boy off guard.

He yelped before catching himself, "Ohhh."

"Silly boy, I actually meant your daily workouts. But hearing about you jacking that much might be the problem."

He almost fainted from embarrassment at having described his personal cum details to me. If I didn't know he got off telling me, I might have felt sorry for my horny boy. Truthfully, I was turned on more than me. And John showed no signs of getting soft.

I wandered away to the bathroom leaving him standing there missing my touch. The finishes were amazing, a real highlight. It had the original huge glass-enclosed walk-in shower with new multi-shower jets and a rainfall shower head. He followed me over and was waiting as I came out. He was grinning stupidly at me and said he couldn't wait for his training to get started. No way my boy could be thinking of his jack-off training instead of his gym training?

To calm him a bit, I held my left hand on his right butt. We talked out his vision. My still hand wasn't really calming his cock. I corrected him a few times based on my plan and our discussion about hockey and track conditioning. He squirmed and nodded along with my recommendations.

His excited breathing calmed a bit, but his bulge twitched up as I patted his bare behind.

Explaining the first actual coaching step involved me watching his current gym regiment, and then I'd make improvements. Also, I told him I needed to test his testosterone, given his concerns about recent stalled gains and his 250% increase in cuming. He looked like a vulnerable deer, embarrassed to be caught in the headlights.

With a final light touch, I pushed his ass towards the bedroom. "Better first pull-on a better jock, John."

He changed into a pink athletic jock with a wide waist band and white stripe. We made our way down to his gym shirtless, John in only his pink jock and me in my tented briefs and nylon shorts.

Watching him sweat through that first workout together was a real cocktease. My briefs and shorts were maxed out, trying to contain my hard cock and raging teen hormones. He struggled with a few movements, and I rushed over to spot him. While bench pressing, I told him from now on he couldn't work out unless I was spotting over him. His bulge seemed to swell and fill even more. I stayed near him, encouraging him through the last couple reps. His eyes stared at the bar rising past my bulge.

Standing hammer curls were his last set. Sweat-soaked and dripping with pure hotness, his veins were pulsing over those sexy, engorged muscles. I knew I had to get him to associate his cock, ass, and me with pleasure, so I leaned into him, whispering encouragement into his left ear while my hot breath bathed his earlobe and neck. He stalled, so I began to press my covered cock on his thigh while rubbing my hand on his left ass to get him to complete those last extra reps. That was all it took for him to push hard to finish.

He was really trying hard and panting. Not sure if his panting was only from the exertion or his obvious hardness. I could tell he was trying to make me proud. I put him on the elliptical to cool down. As he finished the 3-minute cooldown, my hand found his ass again. That bulge has sure full, and his jock pouch was soaked with sweat and pre-cum. His cock was trying it's best to bust out of its confines.

"Let's see how well you did today, John."

I ran my hand over his body to 'examine' his development. Sporting a fresh pump, he was one sexy teen muscle boy. Feeling him up was a real treat. John slowly caught his breath and thanked Coach Billy for guiding him.

He's never been able to do so much without a personal coach pushing him so hard. "Wow, thanks for training me, Coach."

I could tell he couldn't wait to get away from me to jack his cock in the shower.

I put the next step of my plan into motion. We walked upstairs, with his jock ass in front of me, omg! I described how he might need to up his testosterone to break through his stalled gain. John was eager to do anything at this point. So I described how guys testosterone levels can be stimulated with erections.

Unfortunately, levels can be drained by cumming, so we'd need to make sure that he didn't cum until I tested his testosterone in the red.

He looked at me with blue puppy-dog eyes and started to head for the shower while peeling off his damp pink jock. "Wait a minute, boy." There was no way I could leave him alone.

"I'll just watch to make sure you don't forget and cum." 

He pleaded, "I thought you were joking, Billy!"

I swear his head spun around. His cock sure was swinging when he turned to protest. Biting his lip and horny, he froze when my right hand grabbed onto his left ass check. I firmly reminded him of his goals and promise to follow Coach Billy's orders: "You promised to do whatever I say, boy, so man up and follow my orders."  I emphasized the word orders to remind him of my coaching position over him.

The poor horny boy looked like he'd nut just from my hand on his ass and stern lecture.

He agreed, bowed his head, looked at the floor, and slumped off. "Better make it a cold shower, boy; you need to calm that beast." He shivered under my helpful supervision. Secretly, I know his testosterone must be high just by looking at him. My new workout regimen would easily yield our desired gains. If I could control his release and make him desperate to cum, he'd be ready for our next steps. Cock Boy training was in full motion.

Out of the shower, his cock was already filling up and building back towards 8" of solid steel. In his new jack pad, he was used to unrestricted self-satisfaction anytime he wanted. I pulled the home kit out from behind my back with a smile. "John, this is one of the kits they distributed from camp. Let's test your testosterone; remember our bet?" I handed him the colored legend sheet and test descriptions.

Muscle Up T Home Kit:

Free Testosterone = Blood levels available for muscle development.

Ejaculate T = Free T

Levels:  

Yellow = trace, blue = low, green = average, orange = high average, and red = peak muscle development.

"Go ahead and cum for me, now."

He grabbed his hard cock to bend it down towards the specimen jar, already dripping a bit of pre from his hard cock. I wiped his tip clean with my thumb, smearing it off on his abs and told him I can't let him contaminate the sample.

Pre-cum was flowing out of his cock slit like crazy after my touch, and he looked ready to bust his nut. His abs were glistening with all the pre-cum I was wiping on him. All he could concentrate on was cuming.

He didn't say anything about my repeated 'cleaning' of his leaking cock tip, but his purple tip responded. It throbbed under my touch as he continued to stroke himself.

His uncut cock head was out from under his tight foreskin. He pumped it wildly, and a few big drops dripped like hot honey into the floor. I had to steady him by cupping his ass with my right hand.

Loading the sample jar was only a matter of time (a short time) and not an if. "Go ahead, boy, cum for Coach." 

John pumped his hips and began to fist his cock faster, while biting his lower lip like I loved so much. His blue eyes were squeezed closed as he readied himself for release.

"Coach, ughh, watch this 8" cock beat your 7" T levels." 

"Do it; don't hold back, boy." 

With my hand still on his ass, I started kneading his glutes and reached in front with my left hand to massage his perineum under his tightly drawn-up balls. He couldn't take it and warned me to get the jar off the bathroom counter as his first shot hit wildly across my left hand.

I made sure to collect the rest, as he milked his cum into the jar. His breathing was starting to slow, and he had a satisfied look of triumph. He wiped himself and my hand clean with his towel.

I told him to get dressed, as I would finish testing. For John, that only meant to jock up his naked ass.

I place the premade 'result' strip beside the full jar:

blue = low T

John thanked me for testing him and hugged me from behind. Looking over my shoulder, he took in the results. I slide back a touch to graze my ass on his soft white cotton jock. His breath was on my ear and neck as he leaned over me.

"Is that for real? No way your T is so much higher."

"How can I boost mine? I can't use drugs. This body is all natural." He paced around the room, flexing in frustration.

I reminded John how erections stimulate T, while cumming depletes available T, robbing him of potential muscle gains. "It's simple; you're cut off jacking your cock till I say so, boy."

I wanted to keep John horned up (easy) and full of cum (difficult) before freeing him to be the Cock Boy I knew he longed to be. At 18-years-old, he was already a natural exhibitionist. Eager to please, he was willing to go along with other's plans. That was why everyone liked John and how I planned to get him to be coach's Cock Boy and not just his buddy.

"As if, Coach, can't I just cut back?"

"Hey, you asked me for help; take it or leave it, boy. Are you all in?"

He was so cute while he hesitated momentarily, too afraid to give in immediately.

"Y..YYes, Coach." He slumped away in his fresh white jock.

I stripped quickly and jumped into the shower, not caring as I stroked my steely-hard cock. He came back into the bathroom in his clean white jock. That was all it took for me to grunt out my huge load all over John's shower. Our eyes locked, and then he looked at my pulsing cock. His blue eyes looked back up in disbelief as I smirked, shrugging my shoulders. His soft blue eyes were staring in pure envy.


I dried my naked ass in front of John's watchful gaze.

I told him to clean up his apartment and to start by handing me his damp pink jock on the bathroom counter. For the first time ever, I pulled on one of John's jocks. He smiled and said I'd never go back to briefs after wearing his jock.

He reached over to straighten the waistband and ass straps. I was instantly hard again. I couldn't believe how well that jock contained my raging hard-on. I finally knew how hard John had been every time his jock bulge filled, throbbed, and pulsed with his 8-inch monster. His hands lingered on my ass and toyed with the straps. Rubbing under them. Once his fingers slide under the waistband above my cock I lost it. I was staring off, as images of John flooded my mind, and I climaxed right then.

He knew, but he just turned and left to pick up his jocks. I pulled off his pink jock, soaked in his sweat and my cum, and handed it to him. He must have had 25 musky jocks in his arms. He put them in the wash and picked me out a new athletic white jock. From that day forward, that was our new wardrobe when working out together, two hot teen jocks. I still wore my loose boxers to bed, preferring to feel my cock and balls move freely, and I got off by how my 7" cock tented the boxers.

That Sunday would be John's first full day of abstinence. It wasn't too 'hard on' him. Unfortunately for my boy, actually having the opportunity to get soft was hard in more ways than one. I loved to see him hard in his jock and made sure to rub his ass or hold my palm on his bulging pouch, depending on his workout. After lunch, both our parents texted for supper, worried we'd starve or be bored alone. I had packed some pre-workout, and John had protein powder for smoothies, so we were set otherwise.

I cleared it with the rents to stay over with John to train him for a few weeks. His mom always liked my influence over John. So he just mentioned it and she was okay, especially since he still had the futon. We compromised and agreed to alternate suppers with each of our parents.

That first day, I put my secret weapon into play. I crushed up a few Viagra pills from the clinic's sample supply. My plan was to dose his pre-workout with a trace of Viagra powder to keep him really hard.

I left my boy frustrated that first night. It might have been extra frustrating for John to see me jump onto his bed only wearing my tented boxers. Throwing back the sheets, I didn't hesitate to peel off my boxers as I crawled beside him. My cock was hard as nails at bedtime, as was my Cock Boy's. The difference being that I was free to play and he was denied in his jock.

With no covers, I stroked my cock like I was home alone. In record time, I pumped out my usual cum shower onto my chest and chin. I scooped it up while John strained in his white jock, biting his bottom lip. Wiping my cum-covered hand into his jock drove poor John crazy, and I loved feeling him squirm. "Good job boy, keeping it hard for max T."

His queen bed had lots of room for each other, but I wanted him to smell my drying cum as he slept. I wriggled over to him, letting my palm slide down his chest and across his abs to cup that bulge. It was as hot as a furnace. His cock head was angled up but contained by the waist band. Poor boy, he mistook that as his chance to orgasm.

On his back, he was unconsciously humping upward. I was on my side, holding my hand steady, half on his abs and half on his cock head. I whispered, "Good night, boy. Tomorrow will be 'harder', but we need to stay on track for your gains." His head turned into my cum crusted chest. He whispered, "Thanks, Coach, I appreciate your help to boost my T level". He eventually fell asleep, spooning into my side. His exhaustion won over his cock need, since I had pushed today's workouts to the max.

We both worked out twice daily, taking turns spotting each other and encouraging those last hard reps. He was on a high-weight, low-rep plan to bulk up, and I lifted more low-weight reps to tune my calisthenic bod at 7 a.m. daily and 5 p.m., if there was no practice.


We started the day with typical teen morning wood. Mine tented my boxers, and John's jock pouch was bulging to the max. I knew from this point forward that he couldn't be trusted to not wank unattended, especially in the shower.

Breakfast was his special pre-workout drink, and I took my own mix. We were soon hard at it in the gym for a quick, cock-hard workout before school. A huge puddle of pre-cum coated our pouches and would occasionally drip onto our legs as we worked out. True to my promise, I massaged John's bulge or patted his ass the whole time. Sweat-soaked, I don't think he registered his cock torture until we finished. The effects of his 8-inch encased cock fully staining to the limit in his jock was heaven for me. I loved touching him.

John responded to the strain with small grunts peppered throughout his workout. His cock bulge had a mind of it's own, throbbing to my touch.

After that, I told him to shower in his jock and to only use cold water from now on. I came into the bathroom to check as he was finishing. I forgot how his jock looked without a raging hard-on.

I tossed him my jock as he dried off. Water was dripping from his hair as he towelled his muscles dry. I wasted no time slowly long stroking my cock, using his conditioner for lube. I was drunk with lust over our new dynamic. I was extra horny and stroking my meat to my gorgeous horned-up muscle boy, basically caged in his soaking wet jock.