Cock Boys Ch. 03: Kyle & Scotty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first, my hands didn't know if they wanted to feel up his huge back or grip onto his tight muscled ass. Come on hands, get down there...I slide my fingers under his bikini underwear, but his big ass was too large to grip fully. I was content for the moment to feel, rub and pat his ass with both hands. He acted the alpha but moaned like a bitch rubbing himself on me uncontrollably.

I stepped back, grabbing his wet bikini bulge. "What's got you so hard boy?"

"Oh Billy, I, ah, I can't help it; when your hand first touched me."

"Really! Feels like there's a hard muscle you haven't shown Coach yet boy."

"Oh Billy, please stop teasing." Answering him, I spanked once, then twice, making his cock twitch.

Poor Kyle forgot his place for a minute, "Hey little guy take it easy".

What happened next changed Kyle's world forever. I slipped my thumb in the front of his waistband and pulled down, hooking it under his huge balls, freeing a meaty stiff cock. Caught off guard, Kyle sucked in his breath and stumbled against the wall. His almost six inch cock waved and throbbed, leaking a drop of pre-cum on the tip. Huge balls hung low, filling his sac.

Avoiding his excited cock, I reached up to stroke his hard pecs and tight abs. Like most muscle studs, he was shaved smooth, including his cock and balls. How could he not be gay? He was speechless, trembling excitedly like he was shivering. "Ahh, hhh, ahh."

Pressing into his firm, muscular chest harder, steadied him against the wall. Catching his breath and balance, Kyle pulled me into his side, excitedly running his hand down my back toward my ass.

He needed to go further, he'd been aching secretly for so long and was so ripe. Too afraid to make any real moves on me, his eyes burned in desire staring down at me.

"Billy, Ah, maybe we just forget this and go back to..."

Not on your life my big pussy stud. "Woe big boy, calm down. I got you", as I wrapped my fingers around his pulsing hard cock. Slowly stroking him, my hand closed around his shaft coating it with his slippery pre-cum. His knees buckled slightly, "It's ssso wwrong Billy, no....no...ummm. We're not gay?!".

He bucked his hips and pumped his big ass off the wall getting hornier with each twist of my touch. "It's ok boy, you just need to be shown the way."

A few more strokes around his pulsing crown had him moaning for release. "Urghh, Billy, oh Billy so close."

Stroking my fingers along the loose skin under his cock head had him moaning in need, "oh, uhmmm, more, umm, Billllyyy".

I stopped stroking, squeezing tightly the base of his steely cock, "Coach can train you. Would you like that boy?" My fingers tightened and loosened without moving along his shaft.

Unable to cum, he was going to experience edging for the first time. All he could do was nod yes, humping his hips trying to nut. Any lingering resistance had vanished. The poor virgin stud was melting into a slutty Cock Boy.

I stopped, leaving him hard, and pulled off my clothes. My 7" thick monster showed him who the bigger man was. Tall as he was, his hands could barely reached my balls without bending down.

As he bent, I reached up to his shoulders. Both hands pulled my brawny, big Cock Boy to his knees. There was no resistance.

His meaty hands went for my cock as he fell to his knees. Big paws could almost grip completely around my cock. I was so turned on and hard. "Fuck, yes boy."

Kyle was bursting in need, a born gay muscle slut.

"You'll get your relief only after jacking my cock Kyle, so get busy."

Frustration was plastered across the big boy's face, as pleading eyes racked their way up from my cock to my eyes, "Yes Billy".

I was biting my lower lip, taking in the unbelievable sight of the biggest guy in high school kneeling like a good little Cock Boy, eager to give me a handjob now that I shattered his self imposed repression.

Finally free to experiment with another boy, Kyle stroked like his life depended on my enjoyment. The boy definitely liked to please. His athletic competitiveness pushed him to excel at any physical challenge, he was proving himself to be a real jack champ.

Can't say stoking me was challenging for him, but allowing himself this first chance to give into his gay desire was an internal challenge for Kyle. Let alone admitting he was a submissive muscle slut. He'd soon come to realize that aspect later. The way he was salivating for me was making me want to break in both holes asap.

"Tug my sac and play with my balls now."

He did well so with the ball play, hopefully making the next step an easy transition. A little ball licking should be an easy first step to wrapping his big lips around my cock.

"You're nuts feel so tight Billy, you ready to nut?"

Pre-cum oozed out in a plentiful supply, helping both Kyle's jacking and my stamina. Damn, the big muscle teen was making my cum simmer.

No reason to not let it boil, "Thanks, good job boy. Lick my balls just a little would you?"

He might have heard a question, but his primal desires understood the order. His hungry tongue snaked out to lap at my shaved sac.

Once in close, my heavy cock was bobbing on his upturned nose and forehead. Lips were soon suckling in each ball, right then left repeatedly. Tap, tap, tap the sensitive underside of my weighty monster bounced on his face as he lapped and suckled my shaved balls.

He pulled on my ass, trying to get in closer. Pre-cum was dripping down his forehead from my pulsing cock.

The champ kept stroking and squeezing my cock.

"Umm Billy, love your big hard cock." That was too much to take, even for me.

"Look at me boy", as I nutted across his face painting a new Cock Boy with my hot batter. Horny with need, he was panting mouth open. I feed him my last few shots of cum, then wiped his face with my fingers.

He nutted with my fingers down his throat, sucking on my cum. Yes, fuck, he was a good recruit.

Soon my sleep overs at John's Jack Pad would include visits by Kyle.


Seeing John in his full-time jock wear had already started to get more boys wearing jocks. Soon high school peer pressure made most of the other boys on the senior team switch to a jock for practice, lifting and games. Some carried on with full-time wear (ie. Scotty).

Later that week, I cornered Kyle on his way from the showers to ask him why he hadn't tried a jock yet. He blushed at the question and I watched his cock twitch under his towel. Damn he was looking good.

"I can't ask my mom to buy that Billy, plus what size would I get? You saw the tiny briefs she buys me."

'Guess you're right Kyle, come to my office and I'll size you."

The water dripping from his wet hair had his brawny muscles glistening, as he walked behind me. I patted his big ass a few times to bring him along.

"Close the door Kyle, don't want the other boys walking in do we?"

"Yes Billy."

I sat down and motioned him over to me. As my new Cock Boy came closer, I grabbed his hips to turn him sideways and tugged off his towel.

"Lets size you up boy." Kyle puffed up his chest looking down, trying to be intimidating. Showing no confidence, the poor pussy's eyes instead broadcast I was in charge.

Naked and with a cock starting to fill, I measured his waist, making a show of writing everything down. I pulled his ass to me, facing him away.

I ran the tape around his ass and each upper thigh. His legs trembled slightly under my touch.

"Time to turn around boy."

"Um, Yes Billy, do I have to?"

"It's ok Kyle, it's normal for you to spring wood for me."

Turning slowly, Kyle bit his lip looking away from me. His cock was bouncing straight out.

"Dam boy, didn't you just bust one out in the showers."

"Yes Billy, sorry."

I measured his twitching 6" cock and inseam, rubbing his big tight balls.

"Let get you set up to order. Bring me your phone right away."

"Yes Billy."

He ran out to his locker naked, passing a stunned John sitting in his jock waiting for me.

"Hey bud, Coach needs my phone."

He stood, cock out, beside my desk waiting for me to finish working on my computer.

I wordlessly held out my hand for his phone, he handed it over unlocked. Pointing to the floor beside me, Kyle took the hint and knelt down to watch me load International Jock and set his profile to his size. We were almost at the same eye level.

"All set boy, I expect you to shop tonight."

"Yes Billy."

Horned up, his hard cock rose as he pulled himself up. He didn't leave however. The boy clearly hoped I'd stroke him again. Fat chance Cock Boy, time for some good old Billy teasing and denial. Sitting up straighter, I simply snapped him out of his fantasy, "That's it, your dismissed boy".

Kyle's head did a double take, glancing between me and his hard dick. The poor Cock Boy couldn't believing he was being dismissed without a touch.

Finally he turned to march out, dragging his heels like a wounded puppy.

John came in, bulging in his jock, "What's up with Kyle, Coach?" His voice dripped with jealousy.

"Don't be jealous, you're still my #1 Boy."

Mocking Kyle, John answered, "Yes Billy".

A few days later, Kyle made a point to show me his first jock wrapped cock & ass. He was smoking hot, muscles pumped and sweaty post lifting.

By now I had tapped John's tight muscle ass for the first time and wanted more.

The following week I saw Kyle limping on a day that we didn't have a weight session planned.

"Come on down at lunch Boy, I'll work out your kink."

"It's ok Billy, I'll be fine," blushing more than usual.

"Coach expects a 'yes Billy', not excuses."

Sure enough, Kyle limped down and knocked on my door at lunch.

"Strip boy, I can't help you with your clothes on."

Blushing more that expected he hesitated. "It's ok Billy, I'll be fine."

"I said strip boy, quit playing, we only have 45 minutes."

Fuck me, my brawny Cock Boy was rocking a thong. "You bad boy; look at you, um sweet Jesus." He was clearly embarrassed.

I circled him, running my fingers across his exposed ass and muscles. My hand cupped his restrained bulging package, teasing his lower abs, just above his cock. He was so hard already, it must have hurt in that baby blue thong.

Signalling him to get up, I patted the treatment table. He assumed the position on his back. Stepping back, I stripped completely while watching the burly boy's mouth drop open. "Don't want any oil on my good clothes, right boy." Kyle just nodded yes while staring at my half hard monster cock and balls.

I coated his legs and chest with plenty oil and dove in, massaging his thighs. My hands gave a decent massage when I wanted. I truly wanted to help him, and myself truth be told.

Kneading his sore leg took 15 minutes before he could finally relaxed his right quad. Mision one accomplished, now time for Mission Ass-possible.

My fingers toyed across his hard package brushing him teasingly. He wimpered 'ummm' turning his head to my crotch.

His hand reached for the prize, ready to feel another boy's cock for the second time. I swatted his hand away. My Cock Boy would be getting my cock differently. He looked up, pouting and horny for me. Perfect time to move him along in his Cock Boy training.

Just a spin of my hand got the horny boy to turning over. He ground his pouch wrapped cock into the massage table as My hands kneaded his flesh.

I poured a generous stream of oil on his exposed muscle butt, soaking the thong riding up his crack.

Next, I wasted no time diving into his ass and worked my strong thumbs around his hole. He humped the table grinding his cock moaning for more.

"Damn boy, how long you been dreaming of coach working you over like this."

"Ummm, Billy, ah, please don't stop."

"Just getting started boy, want coach to train you hard?"

"Arghh" and he softly answered, "yes". Maybe afraid I didn't hear his plea, he repeated the affirmative plea, "Yes Billy".

I pulled him back, partly off the table, until he was standing bent over. Peeling off his sexy thong only made him moan more. I kicked his legs apart to bring him down to my height. Kyle pressed his chest flat into the table top, opening his ass to me. His virgin rosebud was slick when my finger dove in, a second finger was stretching his brawny ass in no time. He took all three fingers with ease. By know I recognized a boy cunt that had been training. Kyle must have been working his ass at home, either hoping Coach Billy would take him or just closet gay solo play.

"Boy, you're ready, you been training for Coach?'

"Yes Billy, I dreamt you'd take my ass after that first session. Ah, Please don't hurt me."

"Just relax for me, boy. You trust Coach don't you?"

Kyle nodded yes, whimpered and purring as I massaged his prostate, stretching out his hole for a girthy invader. Nothing this bigger stud could say or do was going to stop me from tapping a second Cock Boy's sweet sexy ass.

Plus, he's wanted this for years. No way he'd resist giving his tight cherry boi pussy to me.

"Trust me boy, Coach will take care of your boi pussy."

"You're cock is so big and sexy, Billy."

I grabbed my meat to coat it in oil before claiming another Cock Boy's ass.

"Time to beg for it. We'll be doing this so often, boy."

"Yes Billy, take me, please fuck me."

Big Kyle was moaning and writhing to my touch. No Cock Boy since had submitted so willingly or easily to me. I loved the power my cock had over this brawny stud.

His first 1" fuck tunnel was beyond tight. Once I broke thought his pulsing opening, Kyle tighten his ass, massaging my cock head as I held it just inside his hot entrance. I loved the feeling, but couldn't resist slowly pushing deeper to hear Kyle pant in response.

Bottoming out, he ground his ass driving me deeper. I spanked him, eliciting a high pitched yelp, before sliding out. He took my pounding like a tough muscle boy, panting and moaning like a slut, as I grazed his prostate repeatedly.

"Billy, ah Billy, ah Billy, how did you, ummm know, oh Billy fill me ass."

Hearing that, I blasted in record time. Breeding the bigger, muscled boy for the first time was a powerful feeling.

Kyle kept grinding his cock on the table, milking out all of my cum. "Ummmm, oh I never, I mean Billy that was ah, fuck." I could tell Kyle liked having an ass full of Billy seed.

Fully drained, I slapped his ass and guided him back onto the table. Kyle's muscles were pumped full from his raging hormones and years of repressed desires. His hard cock hadn't softened as he took my load up his virgin hole. I pushed him onto his back, he was a quivering mess of nerves. So satisfied with a fresh load in his hole, yet so horny to blow his nuts. Cum was churning in his meaty balls, ready to shoot out of the rock hard cock now in my grip.

I used my cum leaking from his ass to stroke him to the edge twice. My other hand worked his worn hole and massaged his prostate to match my strokes. He was panting and moaning my name, "Biillllyyyyy, oh, oh Biiilllyyyy, please."

My bull was so ready to nut when I moved to finished him off. Pinching his nipple and pressing his prostate sent him into a full body orgasm, with a throbbing cock sticking straight to the ceiling. His big muscles clenched as he tried to stem the unstoppable. My hands worked him relentlessly and my eyes and ears loved to watch him fight through the orgasm. The boy was already sweaty from when I tapped his ass and now he was covered in a sexy sweaty sheen.

With no hands on his cock, it pulsed as ropes of thick, creamy cum flew high and covered him with big white shots. Working his prostate kept him shooting across his upper chest while writhing on the massage table. His big muscled frame and legs hung off the sides and end of the table.

I washed my hands and headed out to class. He lay panting and rubbing cum into his chest as I left. He had to take a quick shower before returning to class, luckily only Coach Dan was around.

Big Kyle, felt like a bull moose caught in headlights, as he dried off and pulled on his wrinkled clothes quickly. Stammering an excuse for showering at lunch, "Ah Coach, Billy had me squeezed in an extra lifting session."

As he rushed into class late, I smiled knowingly up to him. His clothes and hair were disheveled, obviously having dressed in a rush. The big boy was blushing, sitting right beside me for the first time in class. My hand rubbed his meaty thigh for the next hour, grazing his inner thigh and leaving him wanting my touch between his wide, hard thighs.

Kyle's leg couldn't stop trembling, shaking slightly up and down. The big muscle slut was my newest and second Cock Boy taken into my stable. He was already horny for more.

I couldn't wait to turn Kyle out to be used under my control. My two hot Twinks targets were being actively teased and flirted with. They ached to be taken under my wing. Maybe tough Twink Tyler or little Scotty would be fucking big Kyle next. I lost track of the fantasies, momentarily unable to pick who'd get fucked or suck my big cock next, Kyle, Scotty, Tyler, or John


Cock Boys 3: Scotty's Turn

March - April's 3rd Cock Boy recruit Scotty:

March was formerly straight Scotty's long cock tease, leading to the inevitable by April.

The new and oldest boy at school this semester was a tight clone of a younger twink John. He preferred Scott, but I called him Scotty from the beginning. Soon all the boys called him Scotty outside of the classroom, when he was working in the locker room, weight room and on ice. He was new meat for me to take, a second year college placement teacher, job shadowing Coach Dan and the old english teacher Ms Hayward. He had rented an apartment near John's, having moved from the big city.

I worked to build Scotty's Cock Boy lust. For starters, I praised his weak weight training effort, while guiding his workouts with the team. I made sure to give him plenty of lingering ass grabs. He didn't know what to make of it, till he saw me patting the other boys and grabbing John.

My ass play with Scotty increased at the same pace as big Kyle's.

Exciting Scotty and teasing him was so much fun. Taking it easy and slowly flirting with the short Twink was only possible because I was already nutting into my favorited Cock Boy John and played with brawny Cock Boy Kyle.

I stroked his arm, when we talked and held his back while we walked around. During ice training, if we were in the bench, I gave him teasing light neck and shoulder rubs. I planned on breaking him soon and needed him ripe before our big out of town tournament.

For a college junior, he was shy. So he took my ass play quietly. I got the sense he knew what I had planned for him. He made offhand comments about my extra training of Kyle and John.

His weight sessions started off easy, as he wasn't use to it. I offered a rub down after each session. By the 10th day his sore muscles won over his fears. His hollow Twink eyes betrayed his desire and willingness to submit to me. I told him to have a hot shower to help loosen up and to come down to my office. In his towel, with his hair still dripping, I had him lay down on the table. He groaned with the strain on his sore Twink muscles.

I coated his legs, arms and back in oil, before really working his muscles deeply. His sexy Twink frame glistened. When he finally started to relax, sinking into the table, I made my move. I kept one hand massaging his shoulder, holding him down firmly. My other hand undid his towel and flipped it open. Before he could react my warm oiled hand was already moving the massage to his hairless glutes.

He squirmed in surprise, too timid to protest under my dominant grip. I drizzled oil over his crack, watching it drip to his balls. A hardening cock was rubbing in tight circles in sync with my two hands kneading his glutes. Faint whimpers betrayed his horny enjoyment. He stifled soft moans while my hands worked him over.