Cock Cravings Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was like a magnet to my mouth and I instinctively moved to suck him. My lips parted as I licked and slid my lips down his big, wet shaft. Tasting his spit, pre cum, and my ass juices as I worked my way down the shaft. It always turns me on to feel and taste a hot cock that has just been pulled from my ass. I love the way it feels so warm in my mouth having been heated up by my ass and the friction of fucking. It is one of the most submissive things a slut can do for his or her bull and the feeling of complete submission is a really big turn on.

After sucking him clean, I deep throated him to get his cock nice and wet with my throat slime. He then flipped me onto my back, pushed my knees up to my chest and teased my hole with the tip of his cock. Then without hands, he pushed his cock back in inch by inch, watching the look of bliss on my face as he filled my pussy with his cock. He ground his cock into me with reckless abandon, pumping long deep strokes and pulling completely out of my gaping hole, only to shove it back in as his balls slapped into me.

I was in ecstasy, moaning, groaning, telling him to fuck me harder, plow me, make my pussy into a cunt and he gladly obliged. It felt amazing to let go of my inhabitations and surrender to my lust for cock, feeling his hot cock plunging in and out of me, stretching hole open and turning it into a sopping wet cunt.

He fucked me in all kinds of positions for an hour or so, his big wet cock pounding me, his cockhead probing so deeply, working the spit and pre-cum into a sticky goo coating his shaft. Over and over he would pull out and make me suck him clean.

"You want to taste your ass fag? Do a good job now, no hands, throat it boy!" he would command and I was happy to oblige, eagerly sucking and licking him clean.

He continued to be very verbal while he used me calling me names and making me repeat them, faggot, slut, cocksucker, whore. I didn't care and it turned me on as he used my holes for his pleasure. We were both a sweaty, wet mess when he started to get close to blowing his load. I asked him to cum on my face, I really wanted to taste his load and have his cum all over me but he had other ideas.

"I'm going to breed your ass, you want that right faggot?". All I could respond with was a moan.

He grunted as his thrusts became more urgent and focused. My legs were over his shoulders and my wet, gaping, cunt was making all kinds of delicious noises as his big cock plowed away. His breathing quickened and I could feel him tense and in one big final thrust, his cock slammed into me balls deep. I grabbed his ass and tried to pull him in even further as his cock began erupting.

I could feel every spasm his cock made as he shot his load into me, his hot cum shooting into my bowels. Spurt after spurt I felt his shaft convulse as he emptied his balls into me. He let out a groan that I'm sure everyone in the entire hotel heard and collapsed on top of me for a moment. His cock was still throbbing in me when he pushed himself back up and started to fuck me again. Taking long deep strokes, he would leave just the head of his cock inside before pushing back in.

It wasn't long before he was pumping out all of the cum that he had just shot into my gaping cunt. I could feel it start to run down my ass crack and he reached down and scooped it up with his fingers and then smeared it on my face. He pulled his now cum covered cock out and I instantly pulled him up to my mouth and licked and sucked all of that goo and slime off his cock. It tasted amazing and smelled like pure sex, a concoction of cum, spit, and ass juice that was sticky and delicious.

After licking him clean, we kicked back on the bed and relaxed and lamented on what a hot time we had just had. He told me that I was a great fuck and how he really loved seeing me let go and become such a cock whore. We chatted for a bit and got to know each other while just laying back on the bed. He pulled me over and had me lay next to him and rest my head on his chest. I reached down and started to lightly touch his semi-hard cock which responded by getting hard again.

I slid my head down and began to nurse on his cock head as he continued to grow. Tony then pushed my head down to his balls and then pulled his legs up and told me to tongue his asshole. I licked my way down his balls until his hole was in my face and I began to tongue him. He seemed to enjoy it very much and was soon telling me to get my tongue in it. I tried to tongue fuck his hole for a while until his cock was hard again and then came up for air to see his smiling face.

"You are a great little slut you know?" "I would love to whore you out and watch a bunch of guys fuck you."

I told him I would love to be his slut and he could share me with whoever he wanted to.

"Get your ass up in the air for me, show me that pussy boy".

I got back on all fours and assumed the position, head and chest down on the bed and my ass up in the air, legs spread. He moved behind me and teased my hole with his fingers before inserting them one at a time, stretching me open again. He put his fingers into my mouth and made me suck them clean "Like a good whore", he said.

"Push the rest of that cum out slut", he said. "You need to eat it all".

I did as I was told and reluctantly tried pushing the cum out of my wet hole but I think most of it had already come out. My now freshly cunted pussy was bulging from my pushing. He put his thumb into my ass and started pinching my puffy pussy lips. He poked and pinched and told me to keep pushing while he played with my hole for a while. It felt really good and I started to get really turned on as he exposed my inner anus and examined me while calling all sorts of degrading names.

I groaned "I want your cock back in me".

He smiled and then laid back on the bed, with his rigid cock pointing at the ceiling and said "help yourself faggot, get on and ride my cock". I turned to face him and moved up until I was straddling his hard cock. I reached back and guided his cock to my hole until the head was positioned perfectly against my pussy. I lowered myself onto his hard cock, slowly feeling his shaft slid into me until I had every single inch inside.

I worked his cock with my pussy, relaxing my hole on the down stroke and then squeezing his cock tight as I slid up his shaft and repeating the motions. Occasionally I would grind down on his cock and feel hiss balls on my ass and his cock head so deep inside me that I felt it push through what felt like another sphincter deep inside, it felt amazing to me and he really enjoyed it.

"That's it boy, ride my cock and milk it with that pussy". He grunted as I continued to grind on his cock.

We continued like this for some time and I would slide off his cock and go back to sucking him and the ass juice, cum and spit that covered his cock only to re mount him and take it balls deep. His cock got harder and he pinched my nipples really hard as he thrusted up to meet me, making loud slapping sounds as his balls slapped my ass.

I could tell he was getting close so I turned around with his cock still in me and laid back onto his chest as he pulled my legs up onto my chest, holding me in a tight hug, while he thrusted his throbbing, rock hard cock into me. His pounding intensified as he fucked me like a jackhammer in this position. So hard his cock would pop out only to slide right back into my gaping, wet hole.

With a grunt he threw me off his cock and pinned me to the bed on my back as he brought his slime covered dick up to my mouth in his clenched fist. My mouth opened automatically and he shoved it in, me hungrily sucking him in and wrapping my lips around his throbbing shaft.

"Arrrrgggghhhhh, take my fucking cum you faggot" he shouted as his cock began to twitch and he exploded into my mouth. His powerful cock erupted, shooting load after load of hot cum into my mouth and onto my face. It was so hot and delicious, his hot shaft throbbing, covered with my pussy juices, his cum, and me, lapping it up like a starving animal.

I milked him dry and slowly stroked him as he looked down on me with a wicked smile and we both began to laugh.

"Fuck, you are seriously one hot fuck" he said to which I replied "and so are you, I fucking love your cock and the way you fucked me".

He rubbed his cock all over my face, pushing the cum into my mouth with his cock head before flopping back onto the bed. We lay there for a while catching our breath and talked about staying in touch while his cum dried on my face. Looking at the clock I noted that more than three hours had passed and it was pretty late and knew he had to go soon.

We finally got up and I offered to shower with him but he declined saying he had to head home. I threw on some shorts while he cleaned up with a wet wash cloth and got dressed. We thanked each other for the great time and with a long hot

Over the years we have stayed in touch and have had a lot of really amazing phone sex, but have yet to meet back up for round two. It will happen some day and when it does, I will tell you all about it here!

12