Cock in a Box Pt. 02

Story Info
On display, humiliated, and picturing his friends' junk.
2.9k words
4.39
18.4k
18

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the last part I shared with you about that crazy night:

We all had our dicks out to a crowd of gay guys on my bachelor party weekend through a row of anonymous glory holes. Imagine it: a long plywood wall with seven cocks sticking out of it with numbers crudely painted above them.

Dicks of straight men in a gay club, selling out the exposure of our junk for a couple free drinks. This would make a weird story to tell in the future I guess, at least among ourselves. I wasn't planning on sharing this with anyone else.

Little did I know how weird, embarrassing, and hot the night was going to go.

"Well, well, well. I don't know about you boys but I'm liking what I'm seeing," the MC announced. "But, let's go get a closer look and start the judging."

Here we go, I thought. I wondered how the crowd would rate mine, if I was being honest. I just hoped there wasn't boos or laughs or anything. I had already accepted that I wasn't going to win.

"Let's start over here with number 9, guys." A moment of silence as I'm sure the MC ushered himself (herself?) closer to the box in question. With the crowd's ambient noise, the slight background music, and the wood separating me from the room I couldn't really hear where he was walking to know what edge he was on.

"Now, this is a nice cock right guys?" Cheers were in agreement. "Pretty long, nice head. I particularly like this big vein on top. Balls are a little small but at least he shaves gentlemen."

I couldn't help but picture the dick Anita was describing and wondering what friend of mine it belonged to. I didn't realize they would be describing each of us in such detail though. Now I knew one of my buddies had a big vein on their dick and shaved their balls. Their 'small' balls, too. I didn't realize balls would be a part of the criteria. I looked down to realize that indeed my balls were also out, the hole gave enough space for it but I guess I just didn't pay attention to that until now.

Did I have small balls? I guess I never thought about comparing that to other guys like I have with dick size. I mean, all guys compare dicks a bit in public showers and stuff. That's how I knew I was about average.

"Respectable. Okay, let's move next door to number 4. Now queens and kings, have you seen a thicker dick before?" Cheers again. One guy shouted, "You haven't seen mine yet!"

"Shame all these cocks are soft, at least for now," hoots and hollers echoed on that statement. What did he mean 'for now'? No way was I getting hard for these guys. "But wow. I wonder if he's a grower or a shower. If a grower, he might get stuck in the hole!" The crowd laughed. I imagined how thick a cock would have to be for that to actually be true. I mean, my hole was definitely larger than a beer can. I could comfortably shove my hard cock and balls through it no problem.

"Balls are pretty nice. Not shaved but they don't look too hairy either. Straight men..." The crowd chatted a bit. One guy said loudly that he preferred some fur down there. 'Fur'? Is that what gay guys called pubes? Weird.

"Okay, next up is number 5!"

Oh gosh, I tensed up. That was me! She/He was about to describe my dick to the audience.

Wait! That also meant that Kevin was just before me, right? Was his dick really that thick? This intel was a bit weird, sort of exciting, and then terrifying when I realized that Kevin would probably also put two-and-two together and realize my dick was about to be described. Well, we're already here...

"Now, guys, is this not a handsome dick or what?" Cheers, louder than the others it seemed. Handsome? My dick is handsome?

"Such a good shape, and I love the coloring on his circumcision scar."

Oh my god! That's so embarrassing to have her comment on! I always disliked the coloring of my dick because it was almost three-toned. My shaft was mostly the whitish-pink color of my skin but then the last inch was a deeper reddish-brown near my tip and then the tip was a normal pink-red color. I felt like neapolitan ice cream sometimes.

But here the MC was commenting on how much they liked it. Again, weird, and terribly embarrassing knowing that Kevin now knew I had some 'coloring' on my dick.

"Hard to tell how big it would be excited, but I wouldn't mind playing with it even soft. It's so pleasing!" Well, in your dreams, Anita. "And let's not forget the balls!" Ugh. I actually found myself nervous to hear what she would say. Did I want her to like them?

"Pretty large, I must say." Are they? "And I love the blonde fuzz covering them. Who here likes some ball fuzz?!"

Shit. There were only two blonde guys in our group so now the rest of the guys would know the dick and balls being described right now would either be me or Dan's. I wondered if we'd make an unspoken rule later to NOT talk about anything we heard. I certainly wouldn't bring it up.

"Pretty nice overall. Okay, on to number 2!"

Phew. They were done with me. My stomach was still dropped but my breathing began to normalize. The worst was over; the limelight had passed on. Who was on my right?

"Another blondie, guys."

Oh that's right, Dan.

"Now, I'm sure we're all looking at the same thing, right?" Laughs and cheers. Oh no, what was wrong with Dan's dick? Why laugh?

"Look. At. These. Nuts! Have you guys seen bigger balls before?"

The cheers told me they have not and now I was picturing how large Dan's balls were for the first time in my life. How big is 'big'? I thought mine were like, large grapes maybe. Were his like eggs? Tennis balls?! I shook my head and got a bit frustrated with myself when I realized I wanted to know. Ben, that's gay!

"Ugh, I just want to hold onto those orbs. Can I?" Cheers and hoots from the guys drowned out the obvious 'no' that I'm sure Dan had given her/him. "Shake those balls back and forth for me if you'd grant me such an honor."

A moment of silence fell over the room and then... applause. "Oh, you know how to treat a drag queen well. What?! Did Dan actually agree to that? I mean, I get it's nice to be complimented on something but Dan was going to let some dude touch his junk? I couldn't believe it. How drunk was he?

"Wow, guys. I wish you could all feel what I'm feeling. These things are so heavy. Mm, and warm."

This was insane!

"I would lick these for hours if you were my man."

Was he going to lick them?! This was going too far too quick. I thought about pulling my dick back and just forgoing the drinks altogether.

"But, that's not what this game is. I just hope your girlfriend or wife knows what she has and treats these things like the prizes they are."

Oh gosh, thank goodness.

"Now, the dick, let's all be honest. Well, we can't have it all, right guys?"

Oh no, poor Dan. What did his dick look like? Was it that tiny?

"Then again, maybe he's a grower guys. Either way, I really couldn't care. Those balls alone are enough to drive me wild. Thanks for sharing, sir."

Wow, so Dan wasn't gifted with two large things was he. Well, I guess he had two large balls, assuming they were both big but his dick, not so much. It gave me a little solace knowing that he didn't just win the lottery in the gential department.

I don't know who the other guys were so I'll give a brief overview of them but I figured I'd never know so what's the point in remembering?

Of the last three guys, one of them was uncircumsized which I found odd. I guess I just assumed we were all cut, having been born in America in the 80s and early 90s. That same guy apparently had a longer, thin dick. Another apparently was kind of small all over but I was impressed that the MC didn't shame him and there were a few audience members who REALLY liked it. Then my last friend had an average dick but apparently shaved alllll over. They must have been able to see just above his dick to know that both his balls and pubes were clean shaven. I thought maybe Mike would do something like that but who knew.

Then came the voting. The moment I was waiting for because it meant I could finally get my dick back in my pants and try and forget about tonight.

"Okay, what a spread for you guys tonight to feast your eyes on BUT as you know, there can be only one winner."

"So, let's go through by a round of applause and figure out who our cock king is tonight. I'll step in front of each dick and you'll all applaud if you think they should win. Got it?"

The audience applauded in understanding.

"Okay, first up we have number 9 - oh! It looks like someone's getting excited."

What? Was he getting hard? Now?!

"Oo! Make that two! Number 4 over there also looks a bit plumper than I remember."

Wow. I couldn't believe two of my straight friends were getting excited by this. I was never one for being an exhibitionist so maybe this was a turn on or something. Oh well, that would likely only solidify their win and my ability to be clothed again.

"Okay, well, that probably will work in your favors guys. As I mentioned!" Laughs.

"Anyway, number 4 guys?" A healthy amount of applause.

"Okay, popular choice. Next up, number 4, Mr. Thick" and Mr. Kevin. Also a healthy amount of applause. Was it more than the first guy though? I'm not sure.

"Okay, okay. Unsure on that, but we can come back to it."

"Number 5, Mr. Pretty Pecker!" Some laughs with that comment and reddening of my face, but the laughter was replaced with applause and a few whistles. Really? It's hard to discern but it almost sounded like my dick got more applause than Kevin's thick cock and one of my friends who was on their way to getting a boner.

"Oo okay, maybe more applause than the others, we'll probably need to double check that."

"Number 2, Mr. Big Balls!" Applause equal if not louder to mine rang out. Phew, that meant I wasn't going to win. "Definitely a crowd favorite it seems but who could be sure?!"

"Number 7, Mr. Motion of the Ocean." I guessed that meant the guy that was smaller. I felt bad for whatever buddy that was and hoped it wasn't my brother. There was some applause but clearly they were the least popular.

"Hey, don't worry bud. I'd show that thing a good time any time you want. Okay, number 8 Mr. Clean Cut." Applause rang out for that dick too. Perhaps being clean shaven was that much of a perk or maybe the dick was just that good. I'm not sure. The volume of applause sounded similar to mine but again, with the wood in the way it was sort of hard to tell. I feel like a show of hands would have been more objective.

"Nice, nice. And lastly, Mr. European!" That had to be the uncut guy. Who in the world could that be? Lots of applause rang out for him too. I personally thought uncut dicks looked weird but that was probably due to me looking at my own, cut cock for my entire life. I wondered if he felt the same but vice versa.

"Okay, I think we can do a couple things. 9, 7, and 8 you can pull your dicks back. Stay in your booth for now though unless you want your friends having a good idea of who's who."

Hm, that's a good idea. Although I knew Kevin and Dan and I'm sure they both knew me. I'm not sure how I could look at either of the same tonight and not picture their thick dick or big balls. Drinks may help.

"For 4, 5, 2, and 1 it's HARD to figure out who's the winner here."

It seemed obvious to me that Dan had won with his large nuts but maybe not. Again, it was hard to know exactly how loud people were back here and who knows maybe there were like standing ovations for Kevin's.

"It's been a few minutes so let's actually take a break. You gays can go to the bathroom real quick, NO JERKING OFF you perverts, and that'll give time for our guys to stretch their legs and any other appendage they'd like. Wink wink guys."

This again? There was no way I was going to get hard for them. I honestly wasn't sure I could if I tried. But if I could that would probably only help my chances of winning which I certainly did NOT want to do.

I obeyed her actions and pulled my dick back into my box and pulled my boxers and jeans up. I thought about going out of the booth but then it would absolutely solidify what place I was in line and I didn't want any other of my friends to know what box I was in. Would they figure it out later when we all came out, probably, but I hadn't thought that far ahead yet.

Music came back on to full volume as the break went by. I thought about calling out to my buds about how freaking crazy this all was but again, I didn't want to give myself away and judging by the silence of my friends they all felt the same. I'm sure number 7, Mr. Motion of the Ocean or whatever certainly wanted to stay anonymous.

A few minutes later, I heard the staff member outside our booths. "Liquid courage." A moment of silence. "Liquid courage." Silence again. Then a hand reached into my booth from the curtain, "some liquid courage." The staff member had a shot of some sort he was offering me. I wanted to ask what it was but caught my tongue just in time. I guess I'd just stomach whatever it was. It looked fruity but honestly I could do with some alcohol at the moment.

The shot was pink with whipped cream on top and what looked like snow inside the shot. Had I been of sound mind I probably would have second guessed it or just taken it and put it on the floor but I was dumb and accepted a drink from a stranger and took it down in one gulp. It was fruity but not horrible. Strong though.

The staff member went on to the other guys and I heard him say "liquid courage" a few more times before his voice trailed away.

The music got quieter and my stomach started to ache again; the game was about to start back up.

"Okay, okay. Welcome back! I hope you all emptied your bladders, NOT YOUR BALLS, and got a new round of drinks. Let's bring back our top cocks!" Cheers and applause errupted as I gulped and pantsed myself for the second time, getting ready to stick my junk out a small hole for gay guys to oggle.

When I grabbed onto myself though I noticed I was a bit plumper. Shit, had I gotten a little hard? No no no. I was trying to will myself back down to my normal, flaccid self. Applause was growing in the room as I'm sure my friends were putting their dicks back on display.

Please, dick go down, I squeezed it hard which pushed a lot of the blood back into my body.

"Number 5, we're waiting!"

Shit. Okay, well this will have to do. It was smaller again, just not as much as I wished for. I'd just have to make sure this voting went by quickly and not think about anything sexy.

I shoved my mostly-flaccid self back through the hole into the warm spotlights. Cheers.

"Well well, is that handsome cock a bit bigger? Did you take my advice and stroke yourself a bit?"

No! Fuck, they noticed. How embarrassing! I figured that humiliation would help to shrink me down but my nether regions felt weird. Warmer than usual. The fear of being exposed was absolutely still there but it seemed my faster heart rate was having the effect I most certainly did not want and blood was going into my cock with each beat.

Please do the voting quickly, I yelled to myself. In another minute I might be fully hard!

Little did I know that was the MC's plan all along. Also little did I know that the drink I was offered was more than just a fruity shot to assist in my 'courage.' And little did I know that my exhibition was about to get way harder...