Cock Obsession Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,672 Followers

"Come see!" And she pulled Mr Girrson to his feet and made him come and look at himself in the mirror. His back was certainly getting better.

"Oh!" he said.

And well he might. Gone the grey pubic hair and instead just skin; the loss of hair bringing the erection so much more into prominence; the loss making the erection look that much longer and, what did look a little odd, perhaps 'sweet' as Carol described it, was the big blue bow right at the end of his erection. It was sort of decorative.

"There you are, all ready for the party!"

"A very strange party!"

"You do look fine, a real picture."

"Hardly, though you certainly do."

"Better without the bra," and she just took it off.

And it certainly was a picture in the full length mirror. There she was in her blue jeans but topless. Her goodly sized breasts exposed, her brown nipples on display and a real photograph smile on her face. Next to her a seventy year old grey haired man looking rather startled and wide eyed with his eyes glued to the reflective view of her breasts, his naked erection standing really upright and with a most strange blue bow tied at its top. Carol reached and with finger tips gently held the shaft.

It was a fantastic image. "Have you got a camera," she asked but of course the camera would have shown in the picture and spoilt the image. It really needed a third person to take the photograph. Carol did not really think Mike would be happy to do that though she was sure Mr Girrson would have liked to watch Mike and she fuck afterwards. She was not sure Mike would like the comparison between his penis and Mr Girrson's and might have found the blue bow a little worrying. Mike's was lovely but Mr Girrson's was head and shoulders, so to speak, taller.

"It would look lovely on your chest of drawers in a nice frame."

"I think it would be very strange indeed. What would my cleaner say?"

They continued to stare at the reflection as Carol's fingers stroked. Tied as it was she could not slide his foreskin but she could certainly finger and manipulate. Mr Girrson's eyes flicked from her moving hand to her breasts and then he turned and looked at them in the flesh. It was obvious he was very excited by it all.

"May I touch?"

"No, not today."

"They are so very nice, I... Oh dear, Carol, it's happening, I'm coming."

But there was nothing to see or almost nothing. Carol watched in the mirror. It was as if Mr Girrson was experiencing a completely dry orgasm. She could see he was coming, could most certainly see that. His face so betrayed that. She had not meant that to happen. She put an arm around him in case he buckled at the knees. His face more than betrayed the intensity of the feelings but the only sign from his penis that something was happening -- ignoring Carol's enthusiastically stroking fingers -- was a gentle but persistent swelling of the foreskin, an indication the enclosed space twixt glans and foreskin was being steadily filled, indeed it began to bulge outwards as if the distinct mushroom shape was getting larger. Carol's bow, nonetheless, held. Not a drop was spilled. As a means of contraception it would seem to work -- at least for those men with very long foreskins and a securely tied ribbon. The tying of ribbons was perhaps best left to the ladies!

She felt it, her fingers slid up the shaft of Mr Girrson's penis until she reached the bulbous end. It was all squidgy and mobile under her fingers. She could move the thick liquid inside around a little.

"Shall we untie the bow and see what little present there is inside?"

"Carol, Carol, what have you done? I would never have thought. It'll make such a mess. I..."

"I know," she giggled, "this is such fun."

Carol pulled at the bow releasing its tightness a bit, there was a little appearance of white at the centre of the brown foreskin flower. Just a little appearance until she squeezed the bulbous knob. In the mirror they both saw the penis erupt. Carol had squeezed hard and tightly; forced through the constriction of the still tied ribbon the already ejaculated semen had shot geyser like into the air. It was dramatic. Far more semen shooting in one go than happened with the single spurt of a man and, unlike Mr Girrson's normal ejaculations which simply ran down his penis like a bubbling spring, this single spurt appeared very manly indeed.

"Oh," said Mr Girrson.

"Wow!" went Carol.

The big glob of semen had actually hit the mirror and was running down it.

"Was that nice, Mr Girrson?" She asked as she undid the ribbon and pulled back the foreskin revealing just what an internal ejaculation did -- the mushroom shaped knob, the corona, the upper shaft were simply slimy with semen. Carol loved the slipperiness under her fingers but, there again, as she knew, she loved everything about penises.

"Could I sit down?"

Carol helped him to the edge of the bed. He looked both startled and rather worn out.

"Yes, yes, very nice if a bit, err, unusual. My wife... she did not do things like that."

He lay down.

Unusual maybe but Carol was delighted. That was something new she had done with a penis. It was tempting to just bob down and lick all that semen off Mr Girrson's softening cock and brush her now hard nipples against his naked legs. Despite Mike's work earlier Carol found herself worked up again. She knew when she got home there would need to be a bit of playtime with one of her dildos followed by a shower before she went shopping.

"Well, that is all good. Your back is feeling better and I've sorted out the stiffness in your cock."

Certainly as she gently washed his penis with a fresh bowl of hot water and the flannel the penis looked as relaxed as anything! Relaxed and big. It was bigger than Mike's even soft.

"There you are. All ready for use with the next lady! Oh!"

Mr Girrson was fast asleep. She could see the gentle rise and fall of his chest and just the hint of a snore.

"Well! I don't know what to say! I don't think many men would drop off to sleep with a bare breasted girl on their bed!"

But it, of course, meant Carol had Mr Girrson's penis all to herself. Playtime!

So much easier to really examine a man's equipment when he is asleep. You don't need to worry about his reaction at all -- and Carol examined closely. Of course she had done just that whilst shaving him but that had been with lather and stubble all around. Now the little thing, well not that little, crouched there frog like, all naked and exposed. She had not yet sucked on it. Not whilst Mr Girrson was conscious. When she did so he would think it the first time -- but that would not be a bit of it! Her tongue poked out and touched -- so soft! She could push it around with her tongue. Carol peeled the knob back and sucked the mushroom into her mouth. With her tongue she sought and found the little slit and could taste the saltiness of Mr Girrson's still leaking semen. She pursed her lips right at the end of the knob and really sucked and was rewarded with a faint extra saltiness. Straw like, she had drawn the last few drops of the ejaculation from him -- all without his knowledge!

The long foreskin fascinated her. She had already fantasised about drawing it over another man's knob -- she loved that idea -- but could she perhaps draw it up over one of her nipples? A bit of manoeuvring and she found she could. It was a lovely feeling, soft enclosing skin; it was a pity she had washed all the semen away -- the slipperiness would have been a delight! But then she remembered -- she did have some semen. She still had Mike's inside her.

So naughty, so just not the done thing -- would any of her friends have done anything like it? What would Mr Girrson have said had he seen her rub another man's semen all over his knob and then fold his foreskin over it? What would Mike have said had he known his wife was applying his semen to another man's penis? Carol, though, was delighted by the result. The semen so slippery and sticky on her outstretched nipple, lovely to hold the penis and push her nipple into the puckered folds at the end, there was more than enough room! And at the centre of the brown puckered folds a hint of creamy semen, all beautifully slippery on her nipple. In and out she pushed one and then the other really taut nipple. It was like sexual intercourse in miniature -- her nipple like the penis, the brown folds of the foreskin like the labia. And it was very sexually exciting. She was really very wet.

Carol smiled: she had no intention of letting Mr Girrson fuck her with his penis but she had no compunction about fucking his penis with her nipples!

And having got her nipples within his foreskin she certainly wanted to get her tongue. It was quite something pulling back the foreskin, sticking her tongue right on his knob, even in his urethral opening and then roll the foreskin over his glans and then onto her tongue as well - over quite a lot of her tongue, what was more. Holding it there she could explore, even push it out at its sides and of course remove the remnants of Mike's semen.

Sitting back she looked down at the penis. Mr Girrson had not stirred. He was absolutely fast asleep, clearly his recent ejaculation had quite tired him out. Again Carol came forward, this time to see how much she could get in her mouth. Next time he saw her Mr Girrson would not know that his penis had been completely in her mouth -- but it would have been. Carol closed her eyes and just sucked it in -- no tickling pubic hair on her nose just bare skin on her lips and in her mouth the lovely soft -- but big -- penis. So lovely to roll around. Of course she wished it to erect; better still if she could make it come -- that special fantasy of hers of making a man ejaculate whilst asleep. But there was not a hint of stirring however much she sucked -- and suck she did on the soft thing! There would not have been from Mike either, had he dropped off to sleep having so recently ejaculated and Mr Girrson was seventy -- not a young man.

Carol sat back and looked at the penis. Had it been erect she might just have been tempted to ride it, she was after all excited -- would riding a sleeping man's erection count as cheating on Mike? It would be little different from a dildo if the man was not conscious of the act! She bent and kissed Mr Girrson's penis. "Sorry little thing but Carol's got to go and fuck a plastic penis. She needs it you know. We'll talk again."

She kissed Mr Girrson on the cheek, "see you later!" and pulling on bra and blouse crept from the bedroom with the thought of a black, plastic dildo strong in her mind.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,672 Followers
12