Cock Obsession Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol looked at Mr Girrson and raised her eyebrows. He smiled back. He approved - it was unlikely he would not! She pointed towards the swollen bump of the clitoris, so enjoying seeing the juxtaposition of naked male and female sexes in front of her. Mr Girrson nodded. His penis looked so hard, so firm - so upstanding. Carol thought just how exciting the whole thing must be for her elderly neighbour, to have this really rather attractive woman so exposed, to be able without any need for secrecy to ogle her, see the wet place between her legs and know he was going to penetrate and enjoy. She could imagine if he was a young lad the whole thing might get too much for him and he just come with his penis suddenly spurting white: but Mr Girrson was not a young lad, his penis did not spurt, only dribble and he was not on the hair trigger of a young man.

It was fun to pick up the rubber facsimile of Mr Girrson's erection and bring it to Janice. She had thought of using Mike's but settled on the bigger one. She touched its end to Janice's sex. Nice to see her react, nice to see how the knob became wet.

"Is that...?"

"Might be..." she paused, "but, no, it is the rubber one. The real though is very much here. I'm holding it now. It really is hard, I'm sliding its skin now, up and down." And she was. "Shall I make it spurt? Would you like to feel it coming on your skin?"

"No, no, I want to feel it myself. I want to suck it. I want to fuck it. Don't make it cum. Please Carol, let me touch."

"He's standing between your open thighs, his erection is so strong over you. I don't need to describe it as you've seen it in rubber. Tell him what you have done with the rubber one and then you can touch."

The woman could not see but she looked up at where she thought the man would be. "I've had it in my... Carol, do I have to say?"

Carol said nothing.

"I've pushed it in my pussy and moved it so fast."

"You came?"

"Fuck yes! Many times. I've sucked it too and imagined..." She looked down and it was obvious what she was imagining."

"Anything else?"

"I've fondled it."

"Yes, and...?" Carol felt Janice was holding something back.

"I've slept with it inside me."

"And..."

"I've... I've pushed it into my... bottom."

"You naughty girl! We should spank you and then..."

"No, no not this time..."

"Another time... in your bottom?"

"I don't know... for real."

"You'll have to agree or you cannot touch. To be spanked and then..."

"Yes then... another time... my bottom."

Carol looked at Mr Girrson and raised her eyebrows. He was open mouthed at the idea. And what seventy year old would not at the offered prospect of a thirty something woman offering her bottom for penetration?

"... I want to suck and fuck... today. I want to touch."

Janice was feeling forward, her hands reaching towards the penis. A blind feeling, her fingers moving in a faintly grasping motion - and then they touched and, as she did so, Carol pushed the rubber erection right into her. Janice gasped and fell back panting and then reached forward again. Carol was so enjoying the control. Stage managing what the penis and the woman did.

Carol stepped back and admired the scene. Janice's fingers tentatively exploring the real and large penis whilst a facsimile of it was stuck in her sex. Janice was feeling the girth, her fingers seeking to encompass before trailing upwards and exploring the engorged head, even tapping the urethral opening with a finger to see if it was leaking. Down went the fingers fluttering down the sides of the penis, taking in its length before finding the hanging balls beneath, the scrotum pulled and each ball held between the fingertips of different hands. A full examination by touch. It was quite captivating to watch.

"What a cock!" Janice breathed, almost as if she had forgotten it was attached to a man.

Carol stepped forward and began to move the rubber cock back and forth as Janice's fingers ascended the shaft of the real item once more.

Janice leant forward in the chair her open mouth trembling as she moved it towards the penis head, pulling it towards her with her hand. She was not 'almost drooling' - she was drooling. A drop of saliva was hanging from her bottom lip. To Carol it looked very like semen. It was erotic.

Janice mouth got closer and closer to the penis. It was like a slow motion scene. Carol could feel Janice's excitement and, indeed, she found her own mouth opening at the thought of taking in the big mushroom head. Carol liked sucking cock!

It was clear Janice did as well. Carol watched as Janice felt with her tongue and, having found it, her lips just absorbed the knob before sliding downwards. Her head bobbed up and down rhythmically. The motion of intercourse performed with the mouth. A motion matched by Carol with the rubber cock in Janice's vagina. The same cock was going in and out of her mouth as was going in and out of her vagina.

Carol did not want Janice to be too enthusiastic. It would spoil things if she set Mr Girrson off and what she was doing with her mouth and tongue looked very likely to have that effect. Carol wanted the sexual intercourse. She wanted to do the mating.

"That's enough Janice." Gently she pulled Janice's head away. Her lips stayed open, missing the big thing to suck upon. Carol pulled the dildo from Janice's vagina. It was as wet as Mr Girrson's penis but with a different wetness. She touched it to Janice's mouth and it was instantly absorbed. Down below her vaginal opening was anything but closed, despite the removal of the rubber cock it stayed somewhat open, a clear channel ready for a male stopper,

Carol reached out and held Mr Girrson. It was something she had so wanted to do. Place a penis in a woman. She loved handling penises and what better thing to do with one than push it into a vagina. There was no hurry. Mr Girrson was clearly enjoying just staring at the naked woman sucking contently on the rubber cock.

Carol pulled on Mr Girrson's erection, bringing it down and lining it up with Janice. The male and female organs in close proximity. The female ready to receive the male, her nut to his bolt, she to take and he to give.

With her other hand she reached and took the dildo from Janice.

"Are you ready?"

"Oh, yes. Where is he."

"His knob is about an inch from you. Do you want it?"

"Oh please, Carol, please. I'm so..."

It was fascinating to see her pushing her vulva forward seeking it.

"... I'm quite out of control. All I want is... I don't get this worked up. Carol, please, stick it in. I want to be fucked, so much."

Carol pulled and Mr Girrson let himself be pulled, and the penis came forward to touch the woman. His smooth mushroom shaped knob came into contact with her wet, soft flesh. She touched Janice's clitoris with it and then Carol eased him forward, sliding it down Janice's sex and, without any apparent resistance, his knob entered her body.

Janice gasped. "Oh, fuck," she said

And it was exactly so.

Carol pulled Mr Girrson out and stroked upwards, over Janice's urethral opening and up to her clitoris and then pushed it in again. Fascinating, lovely - making a penis do what penises did. So exciting for her bringing the two sexes into contact. Mr Girrson as erect as she had ever seen him - such a big lovely penis - and Janice's sex so liquid and swollen (which was just how her own was - her panties were wet). This time she encouraged it onwards, pulling and then pushing it into her friend's body. It was amazing how much of the big thing could disappear inside a woman's body - not that she was exactly unused to that phenomenon. Mike had, after all, demonstrated the night before!

Lovely to hold and move the penis but then she let Mr Girrson have almost free rein, pushing and pulling his erection inside Janice but she kept a proprietorial hold upon it, a finger and thumb circling so her hand was repeatedly pushed against her friend. She loved hearing the wet, sucking noises of the copulation, feeling the hardness of the man and the wet softness of the woman.

A frenzied fuck, likely to lead to an early termination. At his age Mr Girrson was not on a hair trigger. Carol liked the fact he took some work to make him ejaculate but, even so, this was all very stimulating for him and likely to result in the biological purpose of the game happening pretty soon.

It was that idea of biological purpose - insemination - that caused Carol to require a change of position. There was no risk of actual pregnancy. Janice had assured Carol of that. Matters had been 'taken care of' but nonetheless it would be insemination - the depositing of male seed within the woman. Carol pulled Mr Girrson back and out of Carol, his strong erection. as it was released from its warm, wet channel, sprang up into the air a little - to Carol it was very sexy - leaving Janice rather bereft. She protested.

"Janice, I think we shall have a change of position." She was still in the arm chair, knees crooked over the arms - wanton and open. Her sex so red, swollen and dripping - not yet with Mr Girrson's stuff but with her own lubrication; the scent of her arousal filling the room - heady and strong; her tongue licking her lips - but the blindfold still very much in place. Carol, aroused herself was tempted - tempted to shed her clothes and join in. The idea of a threesome had always appealed but to her that should be two men and her not two women and one man but, worked up as she was, the idea of burying her face in her friends sex, feeling its hot, soft wetness and actually taking Janice's clitoris into her mouth as Mr Girrson fucked her from behind became suddenly very appealing. The idea perhaps of lying next to her friend as Mr Girrson moved from one vagina to the other, a few strokes in each - indeed with the rubber facsimile they could almost feel him inside each of them at the same time.

Carol resisted, though she could have done it, could have pretended to Janice that it was Mr Girrson lapping at Janice's sex - not Carol. He would have known but was hardly going to say anything and would, almost certainly, have been very happy to see the somewhat lesbian activity. Sort of lesbian - of course - after all she was envisaging being taken from the rear at the same time by a very well-endowed man! Instead she told Janice to get down on all fours and ready herself.

"Doggy!"

"Not so much doggy as bull and cow, Janice. You'd better brace yourself. It's a big bull coming for you, a prize bull, with massive pizzle and great big hanging balls."

Carol did not lick her friend but could not resist Mr Girrson's upstanding penis, however wet from her friend it was! She licked right up the wet shaft from balls to crown and then her lips descended. It smelt of girl, it tasted of girl but it was very, very masculine! She winked at Mr Girrson.

Not quite so easy for Mr Girrson to get down on all fours but his back was not playing him up and Carol got him to crawl across the room to Janice. His eyes fixed on the wet oval of her sex and, delightfully, for Carol both his penis and hanging balls swinging. It was indeed rather bull like. Carol loved that and described it to the unseeing Janice.

And of course it gave an even better view of the sexual intercourse for Carol and another chance to insert an erection into a woman. Mr Girrson could easily have found the way and Janice could have guided him if need be but Carol wanted to grasp and position the penis.

Janice was 'covered' with Mr Girrson lying across her back, his weight pressing down on her as his bottom thrust at her.

Carol did not watch Mr Girrson's flexing buttocks: rather she got down below them, lying on the floor looking straight up under them to where their genitalia were joined. She could see perfectly where the penis went in, could see Janice hard little clitoris and delightfully could watch Mr Girrson's balls swing to and fro as he pushed and pulled. A lovely sight to her.

Should she? Yes, of course! Carol reached and diddled her friend's clit, just as she would her own. Perhaps it was her fingers or really just the whole happening - particularly the big thrusting male organ that set Janice off. And as she made all the right sort of noises, Mr Girrson made not dissimilar noises and was very clearly ejaculating - inseminating Janice.

As happens, the fury of the fuck slowed to a halt. The two participants resting as their breathing slowed, their sweaty bodies tight together and their sexual organs still joined - so intimately. Carol did not think they would move until she gave the command. They were under instruction.

Not voluntarily moving but that did not mean the penis would not move of its own accord or under the influence of gravity. Hard in its warm and so wet sheath it was securely lodged but without that hardness there was nothing to prevent it slipping downwards from the woman. Its weight, the almost complete lack of friction inside a very well lubricated vagina meant natural forces would take over as soon as it reached a particular state of flaccidity. Carol knew that and watched and waited. Carol was right below the scene, her head under them and looking up at the sight of the joined genitalia right above her.

Carol liked penes in all their forms and was not disappointed. She could see it shrinking in girth, beginning to slip and beginning to bend - and then it happened. Such a lovely swing out and down. And, as Carol had hoped, it was not the only thing to fall. From Janice's vagina dropped right down on her face a certain amount of warm, so fresh semen. Lovely!

She licked it from her face.

Carol got up and helped Mr Girrson rise without hurting his back. He stood looking at Janice still on all fours, his penis hanging and wet.

"Janice, would you like to suck it now its soft? His cum is very tasty. There's a bit leaking. I've been tempted but..."

"Um, Carol, I can't believe I'm saying or doing this but yes, yes please. Can I suck his penis?"

"Kneel then." It had been another part of Carol's fantasy. Being able to pop Mr Girrson's limp, soft, sticky cock into Janice's waiting mouth.

Fantastic to see. Mr Girrson standing there looking all flustered, red in the face and very post orgasmic - probably really wanting to sit or go and have a lie down, and on the carpet Janice, naked, flushed as well, her nipples hard and pointing, getting up onto her knees with her mouth open.

Carol lifted the penis. It was not completely limp, there was still a certain rubberiness to it. It was wet all over from Janice, even the scrotum, and from its now deflated mushroom head came creamy semen weeping from the eye. Carol would really have loved to slip the whole thing in her own mouth but it was for her friend. She lifted it to the horizontal twixt finger and thumb and brought it towards Janice's waiting mouth. She pulled the foreskin to and fro a few times. It was indeed wet and sticky. And then she laid it on Janice's tongue so it rested there, a wrinkled sausage - for sucking not eating!

The sucking was regular, like on a teat. Janice no doubt tasting and trying to suck any residual semen up the urethra. It was a sweet scene. Janice was being ever so gentle. Her friend looked good with a penis in her mouth.

"Carol, I think I'm about to drip on the carpet."

Carol reached down, her cupped hand coming up between her friend's thighs, touching the wet femininity there and felt Mr Girrson's semen falling down into her palm. For a moment she wondered again what it would be like to apply her mouth to her friend's sex. Indeed to actually engage in cunnilingus. She had never thought to do that with a woman but... but the idea of licking the semen, male semen - there wasn't a female kind - from Janice's vagina, all salty, thick and fresh, appealed. She liked drinking cum. Her fantasies of the male rugger changing room featured such 'milking,' She had even imagined herself in a blue gingham dress with a milking stool handling the big swollen penes as if they were a cow's teats, one in each hand, squirting them into a pail.

Carol dipped her tongue in her palm. She had tasted Mr Girrson before. He was looking at her rather astonished.

"All done, Janice?"

"I think so. That was... that was some experience."

"Would you like to do it again another day?"

"Oh yes, oh yes!"

Carol looked at Mr Girrson and winked. Carol too would like to do it all over again too. She liked playing with cocks - and what better way to play than make them do their thing. She was sure Mr Girrson would not be averse to the idea.

She had done it. Really done it. Was it perhaps the ultimate thing to do with a penis - not fuck herself with it, she had done that more times than she could possibly remember - but put one inside another woman. Actually put it in - and she had done it twice. Perhaps to have set the penis off herself would be one better. Half insert it and then stimulate it herself into coming. The ejaculation, the insemination the result of her own actions not the rubbing together of male and female sexual organs. Perhaps another time, perhaps...

Janice had been good - good as her word. She did not remove the blindfold until Mr Girrson had left the room, indeed left the house. Carol was not sure she would be so good another time. And what would she say if, or perhaps when, Janice discovered the lovely big cock was not attached to some young man or even middle aged man but a man easily capable of being her grandfather?

It was clear Janice had enjoyed the rather bizarre sex. Over a further cup of coffee they talked and she seemed to find not just the really big penis to have been extremely enjoyable but the whole thing of being taken by an unseen man, a stranger, remarkably exciting - given, of course, the safe environment of Carol's house and Carol ensuring all was just so safe.

"What of the audience?"

"Hey, what? There wasn't. You said..."

"No, just me, but would you have liked an audience? Would you have liked more than one man? Watching or perhaps joining in?"

"Dunno. I'm free and unattached, Carol. I can do what I like. I don't know about that though. You do ask some questions, Carol! Are you thinking of giving Mike a go at me? I dunno. Handled by men and unable to see them. A naked plaything to be fucked. You going to join in too, Carol?"

Carol shook her head. She was loyal to Mike. "I don't mind doing a bit of handling but not being handled. I'm not free and unattached, Janice. I wouldn't mind watching."

Janice grinned, "so, really you would like to join in a bit and be handled by men, plural!"

Carol, though, did not have a collection of men at the ready to handle Janice. Perhaps more the pity. Nice to imagine she had a group to call upon for help. Carol rather liked the idea of doing a morning round of visiting men and relieving them of their semen as she tended to do to Mr Girrson. A whole succession of penises ready for her to wank and suck. Men waiting for her to call, perhaps already naked or in light clothing, all fresh from bathing. Some smelling of aftershave, some cologne. A cup or mug of coffee at each house or flat. She smiled, she would be weeing all morning with that amount of coffee! A cup of coffee whilst she was told what the man's penis had been doing since her last visit. Big penises and perhaps little penises, hard or soft at first, straight or rather bent - variety would be good - some in hairy nests, some kept shaven like Mr Girrson. All brought out for her to handle and work. She would love the handling. Some perhaps gently dripping as her handwork progressed, others giving no sign until 'blam!'

Carol did have a bit of an obsession.

12