COCK/OFF

Story Info
A mad scientist tries to set things right - for herself.
3.4k words
4.2
6.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy Pearce was one of the most prominent inventors of the late 21st Century. Her Ph.D. major was in the field of Quantum Transdimensional Medicine. Her most notorious contribution to this cutting-edge area of study would probably have to be The Ring.

On the eve of The Ring's first live field test, Stacy and her lover Simon were preparing to move to Atlanta USA. Stacy's next clinical placement was at The American Institute for Modern Medicine, where her contributions were eagerly awaited by the Fellowship.

Stacy invented The Ring out of spite. Prior to meeting Simon, a medical undergraduate, Stacy was stuck in an unrewarding relationship with Billy. She got involved with Simon a few months after kicking Billy out. Simon was really kind and sweet, thoughtful and intelligent. Stacy loved Simon, he was the complete opposite of Billy in almost every way.

Unfortunately, this included Simon's cock. It was pitiful and puny. He had a tiny little acorn dick, a small, circumcised mushroom-head barely poking out from his groin. You could scarcely see it beneath the pubes. At three inches erect, Simon's cock did not satisfy Stacy very much at all.

It was such a shame too. He had such a nice, manly body - tall and skinny - but that penis looked like such a little boy's dick. For Stacy, it was a minor tragedy. Thankfully, Simon was always eager to give Stacy a lot of tongue action, and he was very attentive. Unlike Billy, Simon cared about Stacy's pleasure.

"It is such a pity that creeps like Billy can be blessed with huge jumbo cocks, while nice guys like Simon get nothing," lamented Stacy to her woman friends one afternoon at the university cafeteria.

The only thing Stacy missed about Billy was his big fat veiny monster. It was truly awe-inspiring. Billy's massive uncut schlong was almost as round as a coffee cup, and probably about a foot long. Maybe even more. Stacy was not exactly sure though, because she never got to measure it in any definitive sense.

Billy was a big footy-head. A seven-foot-tall slab of muscle whose only interests were football, beer, and also footy. Stacy was only attracted to him because of his passing resemblance to that online celebrity, John Wayne Travolta. Beyond the fucking, Stacy and Billy had very little in common.

Billy had this way of pinning Stacy to the bed and - lube or not - stuffing his way deep into her. Deeper. Harder. He would squeeze himself right into Stacy all the way, stretching her insides out as far as he could.

Whenever he drew his cock back out, his thick and solid girth made her feel like she was being pulled inside out. Then he would thrust his cock right back into her, shoving everything back into place forcefully. After settling in to a steady rhythm of this, he would gradually quicken his pace, getting faster and faster, until he was pounding her hard and fast, mercilessly and artlessly. This would go on for what felt like an eternity.

Eventually, after a couple of hours or so, Billy's huge throbbing monster would pump her full with spurt after spurt of thick juicy cream. Stacy would get so stretched and full that sometimes she was almost afraid she might burst. She loved every moment.

Sometimes he would try and arse-fuck her. "No Billy, not there, it's too big," she would moan.

Billy was mean and selfish and never gave a thought to Stacy's needs and desires. Neither in bed nor out of it. After months of putting up with the inconsiderate dickhead and his asshole ways, not to mention the regular bruising of her arse-cheeks thanks to the relentless poundings, Stacy kicked Billy out for good.

But still, Stacy really missed the way Billy filled out her insides. He had this way of reaching spots that no other man could. Stacy had never felt so stretched-out satisfied before - or since.

Whenever Stacy found herself reminiscing about oafish Billy and his magnificent cock, she would still find herself getting all hot and wet and creamy down there.

Unfortunately for Stacy, whenever Simon penetrated her, it felt like a finger barely rimming her opening. In these moments, Stacy longed for and desired Billy's ginormous cock, even though she did not long for Billy in any other sense. Despite the cock issue, Simon was perfect for Stacy in every way. He even kind of reminded her of that goofy looking cult actor, Nixon Cappola. She found him quite endearing all round. Aside from the cock, of course.

Everything in Stacy's life was almost perfect, but she really needed to do something about this intolerable sexual situation of hers.

* * *

Months later, Stacy had finally perfected The Ring. Combining her love of medicine, nanotechnology, and quantum tunnelling with her callous disregard for Billy, Stacy had a solution to all her problems. A magnificent reward for lovely Simon. A severe punishment for shitty Billy. And of course, some gratification for herself, after all the years of study and R&D and hard work she'd immersed herself in.

* * *

The first part of Stacy's plan went well. With just one phone call, she was able to lure Billy out to a motel on the edge of the 'burbs for some lurid action.

"I'm so horny... my boyfriend has a tiny little cock... Please, please, fuck me again Billy! Don't make me beg. I'm desperate!!"

"Oooh yeah, baby, I miss that hot body of yours, those huge tits and bootylicious ass... I'm on my way right now. See you soon, gorgeous!"

Dressed all sexy in a black negligee, Stacy greeted Billy at the motel. She made her moves, and soon the two were sitting close to each other in bed, naked and drinking and chatting and laughing.

Before too long, Billy had passed out on the bed, thanks to the knock-out drugs Stacy had slipped into his drink just a little earlier.

Using several pairs of military-grade handcuffs, Stacy then attached each one of Billy's heavy limbs to the corresponding corner of the cast-iron frame.

He was lying there, flat out upon his back, a huge and naked muscular letter 'X', unconscious and snoring. Stacy monitored Billy's vitals and waited. She wanted Billy to be conscious enough to experience everything she had in store for him. He was probably going to be out of it for a couple of hours.

Bored, Stacy decided to coax a massive boner out of the slumbering Billy. She then rolled an XXL condom over the solid hefty pole before massaging lube all over it, and immediately set about easing herself down onto it.

Over the next hour or so, Stacy bounced up and down upon Billy's solid, girthy rod .

"I fucking missed your huge monster, Billy, you asshole!!!" she screamed while experiencing a deep cunt-clencher of a climax. Her moans resounded about the motel room, disturbing the peace of her neighbours to either side of the cardboard-thin walls. Even Billy stirred a little.

After her spasms of uninhibited pleasure subsided, Stacy called Simon.

"Honey, I need you to bring the van to the Cherry Tree Motel."

"What the fuck, darling? It's five AM." Simon sounded groggy.

"I'll explain later. I have a gift for you."

Simon soon arrived in the van and parked outside. Upon receiving Simon's text message, Stacy put her lab coat on over the black lace, then went outside to meet him in the car-park.

"I need you to wait around for a bit, Simon. I'm running a scientific experiment. I need your impeccable skills as my research assistant. Just wait in the back, and amuse yourself with the computers until I'm ready." Simon nodded, and Stacy gave him a quick kiss.

* * *

Back in the motel, Billy was waking up.

"What the fuck, Stacy?!" he grunted.

"I've always wanted to tie you up Billy. Now I get to be in control."

Stacy produced The Ring from her kit bag, and grabbed Billy's hefty cock. Even when soft it was huge, like seven inches maybe.

"Is that a cock-ring, Stacy?"

"Yes silly," she responded. "Please, stop talking now."

Stacy slipped the band over the big fat cock-head. Billy watched her activities with keen interest. Yanking Billy's dick by the head, Stacy pulled his cock through the band and slid it all the way down his taut shaft to the base. Billy's cock began to swell in response.

Stacy squeezed another tube of lube onto Billy's growing cock, and massaged his shaft all over. Billy moaned with pleasure and ground his hips. "Yeah baby," he moaned.

Then he saw the laser scanners on their tripods and laughed.

"Huhuh, uhuhhuuh! Are you recording this, babe?"

"Yes Billy, I hope that's ok."

"Oh yeah, sure! I want a copy, babe."

"Sure thing, handsome," Stacy smirked.

Stacy reached into her case for the tube. It was a two-litre perspex cylinder. At one end of the tube was an opening, and at the other, a vacuum hose attachment.

"Is that a dick-pump?" wondered Billy.

"Yes Billy," she sighed, rolling her eyes. "Now shush honey, I really need to concentrate.."

Stacy plugged Billy's fat penis tip into the jar's lubed-up opening. When she started pumping the air out of the jar, Billy's cock was quickly sucked right up into it. Billy groaned with pleasure.

"Oh yeah, Stacy! I never knew you were so kinky," he drooled.

Sliding down Billy's hot fat shaft, the jar soon came to rest upon The Ring. The only thing left outside the jar was Billy's hefty ball-sack, and of course, the rest of Billy.

Stacy then carefully screwed the jar onto The Ring's attachment, and disconnected the pump from the attachment at the other end of the cylinder.

Billy was mesmerised by the sight of his cock swelling up. It was becoming bigger and harder inside the mild vacuum of the tube. Stacy paused every now and then to take clinical research images, before giving the pump another squeeze.

Stacy then asked Billy for a favour: "Will you wear this ball-gag for me, please? This is all I ever wanted to do.. kinky stuff.. like this.. with you Billy. But every time I tried to tell you before, about all the things I wanted to do with you, you'd never listen.. Are you willing to try these things with me now? Please, Billy? Pleasey please?"

Billy nodded his enthusiastic consent. He thought all his Christmases had come at once. He began to lick his lips in anticipation of all the naughty things Stacy had in mind for him.

If only he knew..

The Ring was actually two bands screwed together. In this low energy state, it functioned just like an ordinary ring - it could be slipped over anything with a smaller outer circumference than The Ring's inner one.

But when the bands were unscrewed, their functionality was revealed. Stacy had invented a medical-grade worm-hole emitter. The separated bands remained connected, thanks to the worm-hole that emerged between them. If Stacy were so inclined, she could poke her index finger into the opening of one band and observe its disappearance, only to see it emerge from the other band, even if that band was placed a considerable distance away.

After much trial and error thanks to the government's never ending supply of convicts and conscripts, Stacy had finally invented a prototype Ring that was safe enough to use on living organic matter. It was even virtually painless.

As soon as Stacy had the ball-gag fitted, she proceeded to unscrew Billy's cock from his body.

Although still tethered to Billy through the wormhole, Billy's jumbo monster cock was completely unscrewed, liberated from his body, and hermetically sealed within the sturdy plastic cylinder. Billy was still sending blood to and from his prick via the wormhole.

But Stacy had Billy's cock in her own hands now, and she was carrying it away to her kit bag. Billy's turgid meat pole twitched and throbbed inside the steamy jar.

Billy started to grunt wildly at the sight of his enormous and apparently severed cock being carried away. He did not know what the fuck was going on. He thrashed and writhed and twisted against the cuffs, but it was all to no avail. He was well and truly chained to the iron bed, and the gag fitted him much too well. No one could help him now.

Stacy looked down at Billy with pity while she held his massive erection like a trophy. It had a considerable weight to it. The chamber felt warm.

When Billy writhed against his binds, his cock spasmed about within the chamber. Billy was apparently cock-less. His huge balls rolled about and twitched as usual, but where his cock should be was instead the other half of The Ring. The aperture of The Ring emitted a gentle pink glow. Stacy tapped the aperture gently. The force field was holding nicely. The base of the jar containing Billy's cock described a similar pink glow.

"Billy, you always were a mean son of a bitch. Now, don't go anywhere, y' hear?"

* * *

Back in the van, Simon regarded the enormous penis with a mix of envy, awe, shock, and scientific curiosity. There was something ethically challenging about it all too. Possibly even criminally bad. He also couldn't believe the words he was hearing from Stacy's mouth.

"I'm sorry, Simon baby, I didn't want you to feel sad and angry. I thought you'd jump at the chance to swap your tiny micro-dick out for a massive cock, the one you actually deserve to be swinging. It would make me so happy, Simon, to be fucked by you with this monster. Please baby, would you do this for me?"

Within moments, Simon's dick was sucked into a five-hundred millilitre perspex vacuum dome, the base of which was screwed onto a second Ring. This Ring was the same size as Billy's Ring, and thanks to the pressure differential it fit snug and deep into Simon's groin. Stacy was careful to keep Simon's balls outside of the dome.

Thanks to the slightly depressed air pressure, blood was rushing in to fill Simon's dick. It was soon bigger and fatter than it had ever been before - maybe three-and-a-quarter inches in length. The pumping got Simon really engorged, and he began to moan.

Stacy carefully unscrewed Simon's little dick from his body. They both studied this curiosity up close. Simon had never seen his cock so up-close before, although of course he had tried to many times before, during his youth. If Simon's penis wasn't trapped in the chamber, he could've sucked on it.

His penis really was incredibly tiny. It looked like a little mushroom standing proudly in the middle of a forest floor, all encased within a snow-dome. The underside of the dome emitted a weird pink glow.

Looking down at his groin, Simon could see that his decent-sized balls were swinging about freely. His cock was completely absent however, even though he could still feel it gently swelling inside the chamber, which was now being carried away by Stacy. He could even feel its movements through space while Stacy carried it away. It was a very uncanny sensation.

The aperture above his ball-sack produced the same pink glow as the one under the snow-dome.

Stacy carefully placed Simon's cock upon the van's fold-out table, right next to Billy's. The difference in scale between the two cocks was striking. One, a thumb inside a snow-dome. The other, a meaty forearm inside a giant cylinder.

Stacy took more images for medical posterity.

Suddenly, Billy's detached cock spasmed and shot out a thick chunky load into the cylinder. It was a big load. His cock was still throbbing and engorged. Recognising the need for haste, Stacy brought Billy's cock over to Simon's crotch.

Once in close proximity, light emitting diodes on each band started to wink blue, first slowly, then rapidly, until a data connection was established between the two rings.

As soon as the blue light was solid, Stacy screwed Billy's cock-cylinder onto Simon's crotch-band.

Loading Simon's cock into her kit bag, Stacy said, "Wait there, Simon. Don't touch anything until I return."

Simon just sat there, looking down at the weighty, throbbing trunk still oozing thick, creamy jism, all trapped inside the heavy cylinder hanging from his groin.

* * *

Back in the motel, Billy watched in horror as Stacy produced Simon's little cock.

"You always were an asshole, Billy, and now you're going to have the kind of mean pathetic little loser cock you've always deserved."

Billy tried to resist, but Stacy managed to bring Simon's cock-dome to Billy's crotch-band before screwing them together. Soon enough, Simon's cock-dome was attached to Billy's crotch-band. He shook his head in disbelief, grunting into his ball gag.

The Ring's LEDs switched from blue to red. Across the force fields, now face-to-face inside the ring, a fine layer of nanobots spread out from the housing contained within the bands. A handshake protocol was established, and the force fields were deactivated. The wormholes collapsed.

Billy experienced a brief loss of penile sensation, then a moment of intense pain. In that same instant, tiny medical-grade nanobots rapidly dispersed, attaching nerves and blood supply and skin and connective tissue. The hive mind of the nanobot swarm was a well-engineered machine intelligence, perfectly capable of making the best surgical decisions, despite the size disparities between Simon's and Billy's organs.

At the seam where Simon's cock was integrated into Billy's body, a small swarm of nanobots remained to mitigate the unpleasant side-effects, such as organ rejection.

The huge base of Billy's cock tapered off into a tiny little three-inch finger.

Fifteen seconds later the LED switched from red to green. Billy could feel his penis again. But it felt wrong. There was almost no weight to anything. What the fuck?!

Stacy equalised the pressure in Billy's dome, then removed it. Upon doing so, Billy's tiny little three-incher sprayed and spurted out a thick, chunky load. Some of it landed on Stacy's lab coat. She was a little less than impressed.

Stacy then removed the band from Billy's now pathetic little shaft, before taking a moment to regard Billy. He was lying on the bed, a seven-foot-tall footy-head, chained to a motel bed, wearing a ball gag, and soaked in his own spoof. The deflated micro-dick looked tiny and ridiculous upon his giant ball-sack resting at the centre of his gigantic, muscular frame.

Billy looked kind of like a Michelangelo painting, and not in a good way.

"So long asshole, it was nice knowing you. Thanks for the lovely cock by the way."

Stacy placed both the handcuff keys and the motel keys on a bench in the motel room for the housekeeping staff to find, before slamming the door shut behind her. Billy was left to twist and writhe against his restraints.

"I'll get you if it's the last thing I do!" he incoherently squealed into his ball-gag. But Stacy was already gone.

* * *

In the van, Simon's crotch-band was winking green. Stacy slowly and carefully removed the cylinder. Billy had shot one or two huge loads into the chamber, and the syrupy lukewarm splooge now poured out all over Simon.

The new cock he was wearing felt so good, he couldn't help himself. A big load of his own semen suddenly sprayed out from the newly attached monster-cock just as Stacy was removing the cylinder.

The enormous, stiff appendage jumped and danced and swung about, slapping against Simon's belly while he moaned and spasmed with pleasure. Huge loads of semen splashed about everywhere. Simon's thick load pushed the last of Billy's unwanted spunk out of his new urethra.

Simon came and came and came. All over the back of the van. All over Stacy. Her hair. Her glasses. Her lab coat. His groans and moans rose up into the morning sky.

The Ring's transfer procedure had been a complete success. Simon looked amazing, his hot weedy body complemented by this gigantic new boner. The modest base of Simon's cock flared out dramatically into a big, meaty baseball bat of a rod. It was definitely a cock more befitting. Stacy found it all very sexy.

Covered in the spunk of both Billy and Simon, Stacy realised it was time to go the hotel, freshen up, and get ready to fly to Atlanta.

12