Cock Star Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,266 Followers

"Turn around," he hissed, " let me see that wild ass."

Obeying him she spun around.

"Such a sexy ass, Emily."

"Umm...I'm so glad you like it Mr. Styles," she moaned excitedly.

"I like everything you got, Emily," he growled, "especially these sexy tiny-ass tits."

Just then he took her tiny thong in his fingers and ripped it off as if it were a piece of paper.

"Fuck," she said in a hot voice.

"Now lets get to eating this sexy cunt of yours," he snarled as he spun her around and lifted her onto the bar stool.

As soon as he sat her on the high stool he went to his knees and put his big, black hands under her thighs and spread her legs apart. Before he began eating her pussy he ran his hands up and down her stockings from her ankles up to her stocking tops.

This went on for five minutes. The trill of his hands on her legs had her squirming.

"Sexy legs baby...sexy fucking legs."

"Oh fuck," she moaned feeling his hand go above the lace top to the exposed flesh of her upper thigh.

All the while he was running his hands up her legs his eyes were riveted to her exposed pussy. The sight of her long fuck lips; which he estimated to be about six inches, and her huge clit had his mouth watering.

"Time to taste this sexy fuck-hole," he growled then instantly began sucking her engorged clit and soaking, wet pussy as if he was just coming off a hunger strike. As he sucked her hard clit his fingers were probing her insides.

"Oh fuck," she groaned over and over as her turned-on pussy exploded over his mouth and fingers.

As he was eating her pussy his hands roamed over her stockings then to her flat as a board chest. The excitement of his huge, black hands against her pale skin drove her wild. From one orgasm to the other her body exploded repeatedly.

His massive cock was raging as his hands ran over her ultra-flat chest. Her chest was literally boy-like, without the slightest bump for tits and her nipples were tiny with no areola around them. Her long, tapered legs and wild ass were all female though and in her stockings and pumps this teen stunner was driving him and his monstrous black cock mad. He fucked almost daily, but this stunner had him like no other teen.

His mouth was slurping at her pussy hungrily. He had eaten more teen pussy than a hundred men do in a lifetime and to date this teenage cunt was by far the best he ever tasted. Her pussy was virtually intoxicating, in a way that ignited his senses. 'Fuck. What an amazing cunt...fuckin taste is incredible,' he thought to himself as he hungrily sucked her snatch while snaking his tongue deep inside her.

After she had her tenth orgasm he had her turn around and kneel on the high bar stool. This was when he went to work on her tiny asshole.

"Oh fuck lover," she panted as his long tongue worked the sensitive rim of her tiny asshole.

This was all new to her and she was totally lost in it. No boy ever did this to her. His tongue on the rim of her asshole had her body shivering with lust.

Spitting on her asshole he began to finger it. Her ass was so turned on she began rocking back and forth as if she was fucking his finger.

"That's it baby, show me how you fuck," he snarled as her ass slammed back and forth on his long finger.

"Oh fuck," she wailed as she felt him send a finger into her pussy.

With a finger in her pussy and one in her ass she was going insane.

"Fuck on me sexy," he commanded as he slammed his fingers into her two holes.

"Gonna fucking cum lover," she panted in short breaths as her pussy and ass came at the same time.

No boyfriend had ever fucked her like this. Her sixty eight year old black Principal had her going wild with lust, cumming more times than she ever had.

After she exploded she got off the stool and they kissed hard and with an intense passion. While they were locked in the deep kiss her hands were running over his massive bulge. She was groaning and panting as they kissed. The excitement of him having an enormous cock hard her pussy dripping.

She then helped him with his shirt and then his pants. As his pants came off she was going wild as his staggering cock continued unveiling itself.

"Fuck...where does it end," she groaned as more and more of his giant, black cock came into view.

"It ends when its buried in your pussy," he growled.

"Oh fuck," she moaned in response.

Once his pants came off she immediately took his giant cock in her hand.

"Holy fuck," she moaned as his massive cock dwarfed her tiny hand.

They started kissing and as they kissed she began stroking his log-like cock. Her hand could not even go around half his massive girth and when she tried to lift it she could not believe how frighteningly heavy it felt.

"So heavy too," she groaned as she began stroking the entire length of it.

Scooping it up with her palm in order to hold it, she began stroking the underside of his giant cock, as it jutted way-out past the side of her stocking covered leg.

His cock was so enormous and so wide around she couldn't even see her long manicured finger nails off the sides his cock. Seeing it in the mirror was the staggering sight ever. Her hand took on the shape and size of a small dolls hand in comparison to his monstrous size. The wide veins that protruded from the skin were the size of straws. It made his enormous, black cock seem menacing.

"Oh God, so fucking big," she panted. "Let me take the edge off this great, big cock," she groaned, in a voice that was desperate to please him.

"Let me take the edge off this great, big fucking cock baby. I wanna pump and suck you off so bad," she said hotly as she instantly squatted on her pumps and proceeded to lick every inch of his tremendous, black cock.

"You can take all the time you want baby," he said in a thunderous voice.

As she squatted down she felt the backs of her feet come out of her pumps.

"Sexy baby," he said looking down at her exposed feet while her pump was anchored on the floor.

Just knowing that he liked the way the backs of her feet looked out of her high heels made her feel so naughty. Suddenly the only thing in the world that mattered to her was pleasing her sixty eight year old, Principal; pleasing every inch of his massive black cock.

As her toes pushed down into the front of her high heel pumps and the backs of her feet came out she noticed him looking in the mirror with his eyes fixed on her high heels and the backs of her feet, as he took in her wanton and depraved look.

"Very sexy, Emily," he said as he looked her over. "Now you go and enjoy that big cock.

"Is this the way you like it baby," she groaned as she slowly pumped his gigantic cock.

"You're perfect baby. Your instincts are incredible," he said as he watched her tongue flick across his huge black shaft as her outstretched hands pumped his giant cock with utter devotion.

'Fuck he's so huge.' She thought to herself as she eagerly and passionately pumped up and down his gigantic manhood.

"Oh fuck. So fucking good baby," he groaned.

Looking up and seeing the excitement on his face turned her on like crazy.

"Such a beautiful cock, Mr. Styles," she said as she began kissing his baseball sized cock-head.

"Oh fuck," he groaned at the feeling of her eighteen year old lips on his huge, black crown.

'So much to do with this monster cock and so many ways to please it', she thought to herself as she went wild feeling its enormous power in her hands.

As he looked at her in the mirror watching her every move, and seeing her heals lifted out of her pumps he groaned in low, deep voice.

She was now sucking his enormous head while she pumped his shaft with both hands.

"That's it baby...suck it," he commanded.

Going insane for him having such a gigantic cock and being sixty eight years old and black she instantly ran her tongue across one side. It was such a trill, feeling sparks in her pussy from the powerful veins that crisscrossed like a giant spider web and ran along the length of his shaft. Her pattern was to go down one side than to the tip and back down the other side. At times she would stab his huge cock with her tongue which made it thump off his knee and bounce to the other side.

Her black Principals huge cock was like a giant magnet, drawing her tongue to it, and sending sparks into her pussy every time she flicked away at it.

"Oh fuck yeah," he groaned each time she would lick and kiss all over his massive shaft.

He knew right then that this teen was special. 'I'll be fucking this one a lot through the next two years of High School," he thought to himself as he looked down with admiration for how the young teen was tonging his huge shaft.

Thrilled she was turning him on, she continued for a few minutes then made eye contact with him and grinned slyly as she flicked her tongue across his huge cockhead.

"Love this sexy cock," she moaned.

"Jerk it," he roared. "Jerk it while you suck it," he commanded.

Instantly obeying his command the teen clutched his massive shaft and began stroking it. To her amazement her hand barely went around a quarter of his shaft.

'Fuck. What's this gonna be like once its in my pussy,' she thought to herself with trepidation as she pumped up and down his freakish column.

To her it was like stroking a giant log. She loved his deep groans as she pumped his massive, black shaft. Every time she grinned her braces would shine and he would groan deeply. It was a reminder to him of how young she was.

The combination of her having a non-existent chest without the slightest bump for tits and being rail thin with braces drove him wild. The pre-teen look with her dressed in stockings and high heels had his massive, black cock thumping excitedly.

Sometimes she would flick her tongue across his huge cockhead then grin and say, "So fucking big."

"Just your mouth baby" he snarled.

Her body was trembling with excitement. She never had a boyfriend tell her what he wanted and what he liked. Her Principal had her so turned on from the way he gave her orders to please him. She was on fire. Using her mouth she sucked his giant crown an as she did her tongue was whisking across the tip.

She had him groaning which was exactly what she wanted. He had his sights set on fucking her for months, as he watched her in her pleated skirt with high heel pumps on. Each time she walked past him in the halls she would purposely look back and was always thrilled to see a hunger in his eyes as they were riveted to her body.

"I've wanted to do this for so long," she moaned as her tongue darted up the length of his huge shaft.

"I've had my eyes on you too sexy," he moaned as his massive cock thumped in her hands.

This trilled her beyond words knowing that her huge-cocked, black Principal wanted to fuck her.

He groaned which sent a signal that he loved the way the skinny teen was playing with his great, big cock.

"Very nice baby," he moaned looking at her while she basked in the sexy play with his huge cock.

When she brought it to her mouth she realized she would never get more than half of the huge, grapefruit shaped cockhead inside, so she knew her hands and tongue were what was going to please it. His cock was so huge it was impossible to suck like her boyfriends.

'What this huge cock needs is to be played with and worshiped,' she thought to herself as she pumped the long shaft while sucking the grapefruit sized crown.

"Spit on it baby," he commanded as she looked up and grinned slyly.

"Umm, you know just what you like," she said, looking up at him slyly.

"I know I like you baby," he said in a confident dark tone.

"Ummm," she moaned happily.

"That's right baby. You stand out from all those friends of yours."

"With this huge cock, I'll give you anything you want baby," she said in a throaty voice that even she didn't recognize.

"That's real good cuz I got a whole night of fucking planned for that sexy pussy I've been waiting on," he moaned.

"Waiting on?" she asked as her hands pumped up and down his massive shaft.

"That's right sexy. Getting your pussy wrapped around my big cock has haunted me for months," he said in a dark tone that sent a rush across her body.

"You fuck every night, Mr. Styles," she said as a matter of fact.

"That's right baby, but I woulda given up a hundred nights of fucking to get this big dick in your pussy," he bellowed.

Hearing that turned her on like crazy. She had no idea her Principal felt this way about her. Compared to all her cheerleader teammates she was outright plain. All her friends were very developed with large breasts. She was so flat chested she couldn't believe he wanted her.

She instantly began spitting her hot saliva along the top of his huge crown then began pumping it through her palm as her other hand caressed his huge, hanging balls. His huge, hanging balls, the size of grapefruits, seemed perfectly matched for his giant cock and something inside me told me he could store up and shoot a real big load of cum.

"That's perfect baby. Just how I like it Sexy," he said which absolutely thrilled her.

"Just want to please you," she moaned.

Mesmerized by the size of his cock, and his huge, hanging balls, she lifted it against his tight stomach and pressed it in place with her palm. His cock was so heavy and so huge that it went a good ten inches above his navel. It was such a powerful and staggering sight that it made her groan excitedly. Her only goal was to totally please her huge cocked, black Principal.

Obsessed with his huge cock she began licking all over his huge balls. They were enormous, each the size of grapefruits which seemed perfectly matched to his enormous cock. His ball sack hung down almost ten inches. The sight added to making his cock looking terrifying.

She went wild, licking his hanging sack then lifting each of his huge balls with her tongue.

"Fuck yeah," he groaned.

When she looked up she was pleased to see him looking at her with lust in his eyes. She grinned at him slyly, showing him my naughty, silver braces.

"Like that," she teased grinning at him.

"That's real nice sexy. Suck my balls just like that baby," he said as she took one in my mouth and pulled on his ball sack, stretching it out almost a foot. "Oh fuck," he wailed in a deep resonant voice as she continued to pull on his hanging balls with her mouth.

"Ummm. The biggest pair of balls...Loaded with hot cum for me I hope," she teased in a throaty voice.

"Lots of cum for you sexy," he roared. "Lots of cum for you. Lots of cum," he snarled as she let go of his huge cock.

When it bounced to his knee it made a loud thud. She continued spitting all over his massive shaft, and pumped the endless length of it.

"What's it like to have a different mouth and pussy on this great, big cock every night," she said in a serious voice as she looked up at him slyly than ran the tip of my tongue over his huge crown than down the left side and back up and over the right side.

His only response was to groan as he watched his latest teen; the fifth this week; two were a mother and daughter, tease his huge cock with her talented tongue. After she bathed his huge cock in her hot saliva she mischievously flicked the tip over the crown of his big cockhead, like a snake.

It was so sexy sending her tongue out to swirl around his huge cockhead as he watched intently. She would just swirl her tongue around his huge crown as she looked into his deep-set, dark eyes. She felt so empowered and even grinned slyly at him.

At one point she just ran her tongue up and down his immense shaft without using her hands. She wanted him to see her thrill his huge cock with just her tongue. It was so hot licking her way up the sides and the top of his fat cock as it extended out and curved down from his tight body over a foot away.

"So naughty baby," he groaned as he watched her run her tongue up his huge shaft without using any hands then swirl her tongue around his fat, mushroom shaped crown.

"Such a beautiful cock," she grinned up at him slyly.

At times she would just control his massive shaft with her hand at the base and twist it so that it flew like a flag-pole in front of her face. She just couldn't believe his immense, staggering size.

"Umm, I like a real naughty girl, Emily" he said as she kept flicking her tongue against his cockhead, then kissed it as she looked into his piercing eyes with the shrewdest of grins.

"Oh trust me, I am real naughty baby, and with this great, big cock, I'm going to be naughtier than ever," she said teasingly, looking up at him with a sly grin that caused him to grin back.

She then spit on his huge shaft again and took the flow of pre-cum in her palm and messaged it into his thick, veined shaft, mixing it with her hot saliva. Abruptly, he took his huge shaft in his hand and started rubbing it against her flat chest and tiny throbbing nipples.

She was delirious from the friction his massive shaft caused as it ran over her board-like chest and tiny nipples as its behemoth size and weight flattened-out the almost non-existent rock hard tips. She was going wild from the sensation of his big, maze of veins that ran off the sides of his giant cock.

"Oh fuck, that's gonna make me cum lover," she moaned.

"Love these tiny, sexy tits," he howled.

She was moaning out loud as the friction of his monsters cock had her pussy in a frenzy. As his thick veins traveled over her tiny nipples her pussy reached the boiling point and she knew his huge cock was going to make her cum. Having experienced this hundreds of times with all the teenage girls he fucked he knew it too.

"Fuck that's gonna make me cum baby. Oh Fuuuuck," she groaned feeling her pussy boil over.

"Let it go baby," he snarled. "Let those tiny, rock hard nipples cum," he said in a commanding voice.

That did it. For the next minute she came like a faucet as he continued to rub his huge shaft across her aching nipples.

As she was deep in a earth shattering cum he pulled her up to him and they kissed hard for fifteen minutes. As they kissed the tips of their tongues whisked over each other in a hot frenzy. After kissing hard he escorted her to the sofa. Her heart was racing as she looked at his staggering cock as it bounced angrily from knee to knee.

Her high heels clicked loudly on the marble floor which filled the air with a sinful and naughty sound. What made it really naughty was that she was dressed so sinful in a pair of nude stockings and black pumps. Her pre-teen look added to the excitement in their age and color differences.

As soon as he sat back on the sofa her eyes went wide when his huge cock thumped on his tight chest. So huge, his cock went up to his pectoral muscles then bounced back and went across his thigh and hung off the sides with his huge cockhead touching the sofa .

"Oh fuck, Mr. Styles," she said as she lifted his mammoth, black cock off his thigh with both hands.

"Oh fuck," he moaned as the skinny High School teen put her hands around his massive shaft.

As she lifted it she felt it throbbing in a way that separated her palms with each angry breath it seemed to take.

"Stroke it," he commanded in a voice that sent sparks through her body.

As she pumped her outstretched hands up and down his massive shaft, her mind still could not comprehend his freakish size.

"Such a huge cock," she groaned over and over as she sent her tongue licking up and down his shaft.

"Fuck," he groaned as her tongue went up one side to his huge crown and down the other.

shoguy
shoguy
2,266 Followers