Cock Sucking Cuckold

Story Info
My wife takes me into the world of a submissive cocksucker.
977 words
4.14
50.3k
21
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Imagine a very beautiful woman. One who turns the heads of men not only with her looks but also her conversational ability and you have my wife. They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder but as my wife makes an impression on most men I think I am right. She is truly beautiful as she has a pretty face, warm smile and she has lovely large natural breasts and a sweet look fanny. This is all topped off with a softly spoken accented English which she uses to talk dirty to great effect.

When I first met my wife we had a very active sex life. We were very adventurous and she helped me explore fantasies and unlock doors I didn't know existed. As time moved on she introduced subtle changes which I didn't realise were happening until it was too late. Gradually the amount of times I penetrated her reduced in place of mutual masturbation and then she introduced the use of her dildo collection on her. In later months sex would revolve around her tooling herself with one of her rubber cocks and then asking me to first lick it and then suck on it to clean it of her juices. At the same time she would masturbate my hard cock wearing a leather glove and I have to admit that my level of arousal was very high. She later introduced more dirty talk adding in some phrases of verbal humiliation such as, "I bet you love being my little gay cocksucker."

The penny hadn't dropped as to just how submissive I had become until one day when she said, "do you know what a Cuckold is?" I replied that I knew it was a term given to a man whose wife is serially unfaithful and is usually used to deride the husband. "Yes, and it is what you are," she replied. I was quite stung by this but then I realised that the gradual change in our sex life over the past six months had been leading up to this. "I do love you, but I prefer dominating you and I know I can never get sexual satisfaction from just one man," she continued with. As she spoke she reached down and started fondling my cock whilst continuing to talk dirty. "After all, you know you're not longer the alpha male you were and nowadays you want to suck cock and swallow other men's cum and I know this because your cock is twitching and getting hard right now as you think about taking another man's big hard cock in your mouth and swallowing all of his cum." As she said these words she was busy fondling my cock and making me hard and in my head I knew she was right.

A pattern then emerged in our sex life which I have to admit I do enjoy. She will pick men up at parties or clubs and bring them home. She warns me of her pending arrival by text allowing me to be ready for when they arrive. Sometimes when they realise they will not be alone with her they scarper pretty quickly resulting in us both laughing. The ones that stay have already been categorised by her. Few are her alpha males, men she allows to penetrate and fuck her leaving her pussy full of their cream which I have to clean out using my tongue. The others are more interesting as she considers them to be beta males like me; men who are not man enough to fuck her and instead must have their cock sucked by me.

She is very clever in achieving this as she doesn't tell them what their fate is until they have undressed. She would undress too wearing her trademark over the knee leather boots, leather cupless basque and leather gloves. She would go behind them pressing her exposed breasts against their back and start to fondle their cock which would soon harden as she told them that I would suck their cock and they would blow their load into my mouth. Her seduction technique nearly always worked as I know she saw the submissive side in all of these men that she had seen in me.

My ability to fellate another man has become very good and soon I would be licking the tip and then taking the shaft into my mouth. She is usually behind me talking dirty about how much I love being a fag cocksucker and how I want this man's load. This turns me on and I suspect the man being blown is also turned on as a climax is usually quite quick in coming. She has confessed to me that this is her favourite moment as when she senses the climax she will push my head onto the spasming cock ensuring I swallow his load. "Take it all, swallow that cum, don't spill any," she will say tersely. I will struggle to swallow as the ejected cum will soon fill and overwhelm the small space already occupied by a swollen penis, I will usually allow the softening cock to withdraw enabling the hot salty cream to run to the back of my throat and then down into my stomach.

Finally there is one last act of humiliation for me. She allows me to have my own climax. She will wank my cock and when I am about to climax I will ask permission to shoot my load over her boots which she allows. I then move down to lick my own cream off them allowing it to join the other man's in my mouth and tummy.

In six months this beautiful woman has gone from taking me from being as I thought an alpha male to being her own submissive gay cocksucker and I love it.