Cock sucking mom

Story Info
My mother is turned on by mother/son blowjob porn.
8k words
4.66
51.3k
159
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,356 Followers

My senior year of high school was almost over and I had turned 18 1 month ago. After my study group had ended early, I decided to just go home. My mom had been showing the signs of pre-empty nest depression, so I had been spending more time with her before I left for college in the fall. I had noticed her sending me sad glances from time to time and commenting about missing me already. We had always been close and I knew she was dreading my leaving. My dad had left before I was born and she had rarely dated, so it had usually just been us as I grew up.

I wasn't a super athlete, but I stayed in shape through running, swimming, and yoga. I had a toned body, but I wasn't ripped. Mom was the same way, she had an athletic body but her large breasts and ass gave her an incredible physique. My grades had been good enough to get me an academic scholarship to my state college, which was only an hour away from home. I looked forward to college but was worried about mom. She had always been devoted to me and was never too busy to help me if I asked. I often feared she would get lonely without me around.

Coming home an hour and a half early, I looked around but couldn't find her. Wanting to surprise her, I didn't call out. I smiled deviously as I pictured jump-scaring my mother, hearing her scream in fear, then giggling uncontrollably when she realized it was me. I crept upstairs and silently approached her bedroom. Her bedroom light was on and the door was slightly ajar. I peeked inside to get a better idea of how to scare her and froze as I saw her. Mom was seated at her desk facing away from the door with her laptop playing a video. She was leaning back, had one hand on her chest likely playing with her breasts, the other hand between her legs, and was gasping softly. The video playing was a porn scene of a woman on her knees enthusiastically sucking a hard cock. I listened intently and heard a male voice in the video moan out, "Oh, Mom, you're the best. I love it when you take care of me."

I was floored! My mother was masturbating as she watched incest porn. I waited to see how the video would progress, guessing that the son would eventually fuck the mother, but it was just a long blowjob scene. I held back a moan realizing that Mom was getting-off on an incest blowjob scene. I watched her as she moaned in pleasure and writhed in ecstasy. I felt my cock stiffen as I pictured my mother on her knees sucking my hard cock. I stayed silent and thanked god that her desk was facing away from the door. Realizing that I didn't want to let her know I was watching her, I reluctantly crept away before I got to watch her orgasm.

I went back downstairs and considered what I should do. Deciding to play it normally and give her a jump-scare, I stayed quiet and waited. As I waited, I considered what I had seen. My cock was still painfully hard and I knew that I would have to jerk off before I went to bed. I silently massaged my cock through my shorts as I waited for Mom. Hearing her door open and her descending the stairs, I smirked as I waited. She walked into the kitchen and I crept in behind her. In a flash, I wrapped her in a bear hug from behind and lifted her off the ground, as I casually said, "Hi, Mom."

Mom screamed in shock but quickly turned to giggling as I sat her back on her feet. She turned around and hugged herself to me as she buried her blushing face in my neck as she complained, "Baby, don't scare me!"

I kissed her cheek as I laughed at her reaction as she hesitantly asked, "When did you get home?"

I lied and said only a few minutes. Mom sighed and seemed relieved as she continued to giggle. She finally whined, "Baby, you shouldn't do that when I don't know you're home. What if I'd been naked?"

I chuckled as I teased, "Well I guess I would have smacked your ass and said something about you being a nudist."

Mom shook her head and giggled into my neck as she seemed to melt further into my arms with a sigh. After Mom calmed down, we made dinner and sat down together to eat. We chatted casually throughout dinner until Mom asked me if I would miss my friends once I left for college. I shrugged and said that was basically life, but did make a comment about missing her. Mom blushed and said she would miss me too, then made a casual comment about me meeting plenty of college girls to keep me company.

We carried on playfully throughout the rest of dinner. We even began discussing various romantic evenings we've had and disasters we'd lived through. By the end of dinner, we were loosened up and speaking freely. As we were cleaning up, Mom and I began discussing sexy moments from our lives and even our turn-ons. As we finished, I asked seriously, "Mom, do women enjoy giving blowjobs?"

Mom froze, blushed bright red, clenched her thighs, and finally answered shakily, "Some women do, honey."

I nodded and replied, "I've heard some girls saying they like going down on guys and some saying they hate it. I was just wondering. I'm sure some of them are just talking and I have no doubt some have had bad experiences, but I know of a few girls who honestly enjoy giving blowjobs. I guess it's the same for guys. I enjoy going down on girls, but I know some guys who say they find it disgusting."

Mom nodded as she listened to me and bit her lip as she heard me confess to enjoying eating pussy. She finally said, "I think it's different for everyone. I enjoy giving my partner pleasure, but it's also a big turn-on for me. I've never considered it gross or demeaning and I love hearing my lover's moans of pleasure."

I smirked at my blushing mother and replied teasingly, "You've always been a giver, Mom."

Mom smirked and fired back with a smirk, "Apparently, young man, I passed that trait on to you. I'm sure the girls you've been with haven't complained about you licking their pussies."

I shrugged acknowledging the truth of her statement as I smirked at her straightforward response and description. Wanting to keep this going, I added, "I prefer laying a girl down and laying between her legs when I lick her pussy. I've tried having a girl stand as I kneel between her legs, but my neck always cramps at the awkward angle. 69 can be fun, but I prefer to concentrate on her. I do love it when a girl sits on my face, though. I find it highly erotic for some reason. What about you, Mom?"

Mom was biting her lower lip and gripping the kitchen counter as she listened to me. She finally added, "I love going to my knees in front of a man to suck his cock. But I'll do it anyway I can: me on my knees with the man sitting in a chair, the man lying down while I'm lying or kneeling between his legs, and I've also laid on my back with my head over the side of a bed while the man slides his hard cock into my throat. I get really turned on when a man fucks my mouth. I agree with you about the 69, it can be fun but I prefer other positions."

I nodded and asked honestly, "Don't you gag or have trouble breathing if you deep-throat a cock, Mom?"

By now my cock was renting my shorts and I had seen Mom glance down at my crotch on several occasions already. She was openly staring at my crotch as she answered, "No, I've pretty much eliminated my gag reflex and I've never had an issue with breathing when I deep throat."

I subtly pressed my crotch forward as I added, "I've always enjoyed tasting a girl's pussy juices or when my face gets wet. Is that the same with you?"

Mom bit her lip again and continued to gaze at my hard cock, as she replied, "I love it when a man cums in my mouth or down my throat. I've never enjoyed facials and since I love being in charge of sucking a hard cock, I just swallow all the hot cum he gives me. I've always loved the taste of cum and I love looking up into a man's eyes as I suck his hard cock and he cums in my mouth."

I smiled as I added, "You seem to enjoy sucking cock more than having your pussy licked or getting fucked, Mom."

Mom openly licked her lips as she stared longingly at my hard cock and said, "I enjoy getting fucked and having my pussy licked as much as the next gal but sucking cock is such a turn-on for me. I've orgasmed without touching myself or being touched, just from sucking a hard cock."

I smiled and slowly walked towards her. Mom kept her eyes glued to my crotch until I was standing in front of her. She looked up into my eyes with wide eyes as her breathing increased. I gripped her hips and pulled her against my body as I subtly pressed my crotch against hers, letting her feel my hard cock against her body. Mom brought her hands to my waist and gently ground herself against my crotch as she gasped at the feeling of my hard cock pressing against her. As I smirked down at her, I asked, "How long has it been since you sucked a cock, Mom."

Mom continued to stare at me wide-eyed as she replied, "More than a year. We really shouldn't be talking about this or doing this, honey."

I ignored her half-hearted complaint and continued to press my hard cock against her as she ground into me. She gasped as I trailed my hands down to grip her ass cheeks and asked, "Do you prefer when a man tells you to suck his hard cock or do you like taking the initiative?"

Mom moaned softly and replied weakly, "Baby, we shouldn't be doing this and you shouldn't be groping my ass."

I smirked and gave both ass cheeks a squeeze as I ground my very hard cock against her crotch. She ground her crotch back into me as she trailed her hands up my back under my shirt as she moaned out, "I like taking the initiative when I see or feel my man's hard cock."

I nodded as I replied, "I'm the same way, Mom. I love pulling down a girl's pants and panties so I can lick her pussy. I can imagine lifting a girl onto a kitchen counter, pulling down her pants and panties, and then feasting on her wet pussy until she cries out in orgasm. Having a girl take the initiative to suck my cock is a huge turn-on too. I doubt you've ever had a man turn you down if you wanted to suck his hard cock, have you, Mom?"

Mom moaned softly as she continued to grind her crotch against my hard cock and replied, "No, I haven't. But I doubt you've ever had a girl tell you to stop eating her pussy, have you honey?"

I smirked down at her and tightened my grip on her ass cheeks as I said, "Not yet, Mom."

I then tilted my head as I asked, "If you wanted to suck your man's hard cock, how would you initiate that?"

Mom bit her lower lip and seemed to be thinking hard before she smiled innocently up at me and maneuvered us around until my back was pressed against the kitchen counter. She then slowly sank to her knees as she trailed her hands down my body. She smiled as she gazed longingly at my crotch, then looked up at me and said, "First I would tease him by kissing and rubbing his hard cock through his shorts, like this."

Mom then kissed my hard cock and rubbed me through my shorts as she moaned desirably. She looked back up at me as she continued, "Then I would gently pull his shorts and boxers down, so I could see his big hard cock."

Mom pulled down my pants and boxers before having me step out of them. She ran her hands up my thighs as she licked her lips and gazed at my hard cock. Mom then grasped my cock shaft and reverently trailed her fingers along my hard length as she said, "I would spend several minutes sucking his cock head, massaging his balls, and licking up any precum."

Mom moaned as she wrapped her lips around my cock head to suck and lick my sensitive head. She continued to grasp my shaft with one hand as she massaged my balls with her other. Her eyes were closed as she moaned in pleasure. I felt my hard cock jump at the incredible sensations she was giving me. Mom opened her eyes and smiled as she slowly withdrew my cock from her mouth. She stroked my cock several more times before smirking up at me and saying, "Then I would show my man why I'm the best cock sucker he'll ever have."

Mom then proceeded to suck my cock harder and with more skill and enthusiasm than any other girl. I moaned loudly and felt like she was trying to suck my skull out through my cock. She was moaning in pleasure as she stroked and sucked my cock. Without any discomfort, Mom pressed her face forward until her most was planted firmly against my groin with my hard cock was buried in her throat. She began swallowing around my cock, sending chills up my spine. I knew I wouldn't last long and I could tell that Mom knew it too.

Mom then withdrew my cock from her throat and returned to bobbing her head as she sucked the entire length. She moved both hands to my cock shaft and began stroking my shaft in sync with her sucking. I could already feel my balls drawing up as my orgasm approached. My breath hitched as my cock twitched before exploding into her mouth. Mom moaned and stroked my cock into her mouth, milking all of my cum onto her tongue. She moaned as she swallowed every drop of my hot cum. She continued to suck until she had sucked and milked every drop of my cum from my cock.

Mom then looked up at me with a very satisfied smile on her face as she said, "That's how I suck a cock, baby."

I smiled down at her as I reached down to pull her to her feet. I pulled her to me for a passionate kiss. Mom melted into the kiss and trailed her hands up my body as I reached down to grope her ass. Into the kiss, I moaned out, "You are the best cock sucker I've ever had. I've never had a girl suck my cock with such enthusiasm or skill. You love sucking cock, don't you, Mom?"

Mom moaned back as she clung to me, "God, yes!"

I tightened my grip on her ass cheeks as I moaned back, "Did you love sucking my cock so much because you haven't indulged in hard cock in over a year or because it was my hard cock you were sucking?"

Mom ground her crotch against my still-hard cock as she moaned out, "Because it was yours, honey. I could suck your hard cock all day long and never get tired of you in my mouth."

I squeezed her ass cheeks as I moaned back, "You can suck my cock any time you want, Mom. But I think it's time for me to show you what I can do."

I then swiftly picked her up under her armpits and placed her on the kitchen counter. She squeaked and then giggled as I stood between her legs and began unbuttoning her pants. I dragged her pants and panties down by her legs and deposited them on the floor. I smiled as I admired her shaved pussy. I looked back up at her as I said, "You have a very pretty pussy, Mom."

Mom blushed and then gasped as I trailed a finger through her wet folds. She finally breathed out, "Thank you, honey."

I smiled at her reaction as I said, "Your pussy's very wet, Mom. Are you wet because of me?"

Mom gripped my forearms as she moaned out, "Yessss."

I teased her clit as I asked, "How long has it been since this pretty pussy was licked, Mom?"

Mom whined out, "More than a year."

I tutted disapprovingly and replied, "You should have come to me sooner. I'd have worshipped this pussy. How often do you masturbate, Mom?"

Mom's body bucked as I flipped two fingers into her pussy and targeted her G-spot. She gasped out, "At least twice a day."

I moaned approvingly and said, "You ARE a horny woman, aren't you, Mom? Good thing for you that you have a loving son whose cock gets hard at the mere sight of you."

Mom moaned and squirmed under my touch until I finally took pity on her and said, "Well, I guess I should return the favor, Mom, don't you? Plus I definitely want to find out how your pussy tastes."

Mom moaned loudly as I dropped my head to plunge my tongue into her pussy. I sucked her pussy lips clean then went to work inside her. Mom was moaning nonstop and was gripping my hair to hold me in place. I moaned deeply as I feasted on her delicious pussy. As I delved my tongue deeper into her extremely wet pussy, I moaned out, "I hope you love having this pussy licked as much as I love licking you, Mom, cause I plan to spend a lot of time with my face between your legs."

Mom could only moan as she ground her pussy against my face and pressed my tongue deeper inside her. She was already panting and squeaking as her pleasure increased. Wanting to save a few tricks for later, I continued to plunge my tongue deep inside her pussy and then swipe my tongue in every direction inside of her. Mom had let go of my head and was now clinging to the cabinets to keep herself from falling off the counter as her ecstasy increased. With a howl, Mom's whole body went rigid as her orgasm crashed over her. Her pussy flooded my mouth with her juices as she shook uncontrollably.

I let her ride out her orgasm as I let my tongue ease back to a lazy pace. Mom moaned deeply and began pulling my face up to her. I let her pull me away from her pussy as she pulled me in for a passionate kiss. We both moaned into the kiss as our hands began fumbling at each other's clothes. In no time at all, we were both completely naked and making out passionately.

Mom moaned out, "Honey, I want to suck your cock again."

I moaned and tightened my grip on her as I teased her pussy with my hard cock. Mom gasped, reached down to grip my hard cock, and gazed longingly at my hard-on as she whined out, "Honey, No! That's too much. We shouldn't actually fuck. That's taking this too far."

She bit her lip and moaned as she trailed her fingers over my throbbing cock. I tensed my crotch, making my cock jump and tease her pussy. Mom moaned in desire as I lifted her chin so I could kiss her again. I moaned into the kiss, "I'm going to fuck you now, Mom. If you don't want me to pound your pussy until I fill you with my hot cum, you better say so now."

Mom moaned into this kiss and clung to me as she whispered, "You dirty boy! What kind of a son would say that to his own mother? Now shove that big cock into mommy's pussy and show me how much you love me."

With one swift hard shove, I plunged my hard cock deep into my mother's pussy. I moaned and Mom howled in pleasure. Mom clung to me as I began battering her wet pussy as she cried out in ecstasy. Neither of us could speak as our lust skyrocketed. Her wet pussy felt amazing stretched around my hard cock. Her pussy was so tight that it felt like her pussy was sucking my cock. I smirked against her neck at the idea of Mom loving to suck my cock so much that she even used her pussy to blow me.

I grunted as I felt her pussy trembling around my cock. Knowing that she would soon orgasm, I focused and said into her ear, "Cum for me, Mom. Cum on your son's hard cock. I want to feel your hot pussy juices soaking my hard cock before I fill you with cum."

Mom must have already been on the edge because she suddenly cried out and shook as her orgasm ripped through her. She buried her face in my neck and clung to me with all her might as I continued to pound her pussy. With a moan resembling a growl, Mom finally drew back and looked me in the eyes with a possessive expression on her face as she ordered, "Fuck me, honey. I want you to fill Mommy's pussy with your hot cum. Show Mommy what you do with a tight wet pussy. I'm so fucking horny that I can already feel my next orgasm building. If you make Mommy cum again, I'm yours. I'll suck your hard cock, let you lick my pussy, and fuck any hoke you want from now on. You can pump all of your hot cum into Mommy's body."

I moaned at her sudden aggressive attitude as I replied, "I can keep going, Mom. I can usually stay hard until I've cum three times before I need a rest. I can easily pump you full of another load after this one. Maybe more if you're willing to get me hard again. I can pump you all night long. Or maybe you'd prefer to just suck me dry, Mom. You enjoy sucking cock so much that I'm sure you'd get-off on sucking my cock until my balls are drained."

Mom moaned louder and fixed me with a devious glare as she moaned out, "Mmm...I would love to suck you dry. I might even show you what a good boy you've been by sitting on your face as you feast on Mommy's pussy."

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,356 Followers