Cock Teasing Ex-Cheerleader Ch. 01

Story Info
An ex-cheerleader takes showing off to another level.
11.7k words
4.79
52.6k
114

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,633 Followers

My name is Mike, and I don't know why I like to see my girlfriend show off her hot body but I do. I stopped questioning it a while ago and decided to simply enjoy it. We both get extremely turned on by it and it has served to fuel a decent sex life between us. It's something that keeps the spark going by giving us that little thrill when life gets too routine. Sometimes we get a good laugh from seeing the reaction from men who are lucky enough to witness some of her exhibitions but it always leads to a great night of wild sex.

I first met Vicki when we were in college. We didn't know each other extremely well but we traveled in the same social circles. She was on the cheerleading squad and was dating a guy, my roommate, Adam, knew who was on the football team. I developed a crush on her from the first time I laid eyes on her at a large party. My roommate got invited and brought me along with him. As soon as I walked into the off-campus house of several football players, I scanned the room for girls that I could potentially talk to and my eyes were drawn to Vicki.

Vicki is tall with dark hair, a slender figure, big blue eyes, with a Hollywood smile that will light up a room. I'm a leg man and I immediately became attracted to her because she has the longest legs I'd ever seen and was wearing a very short jean skirt. She had on a form-fitting knit shirt with a scoop neck that buttoned down the front with a couple of them undone to reveal a hint of cleavage. Vicki was talking to another girl and they were laughing and smiling. As I started to make my way over towards her, I stopped immediately in my tracks when I saw a large guy, about 6'5" and 250 lbs., come over to her, put his arms around her, and kiss her.

My immediate reaction was, "Fuck, she's got a boyfriend, and a big one at that."

Her boyfriend was a linebacker on the football team. Just my luck to develop a crush on a girl whose boyfriend could crush me like an empty beer can. I was six feet tall and was about 175 lbs. at that time so I wasn't small but I wasn't that big or tough either. I got even more envious of him when I saw him grabbing her ass. I figured she must be fucking him too. I could only dream that one day I'd get the opportunity to fondle her ass and make wild, passionate love to her. Unfortunately, that wasn't going to be the day.

During that party, I took every opportunity to catch a glimpse of Vicki. I was infatuated with her. When she sat down in one of the chairs, more of her legs were exposed and I found it difficult to take my eyes off her. I caught a couple of views of her pink panties when she crossed those spectacular legs of hers. I took a mental picture of the muscle definition in her slender thighs. Her calves had just the right amount of muscle to them too. I would later find out that Vicki was a runner and worked out at the gym to keep a nice figure and be in condition for her cheerleading.

From that day forward, I tried to never miss a football or basketball game, all under the guise of maintaining school spirit, but in reality, I was going to the games to see Vicki in her cheerleading outfit too. Seeing her shake her trim body in her short pleated skirt or booty shorts and crop top was the highlight of my day. Not only did she look great in her uniform, Vicki is flexible too. She was able to do splits, back flips, and would raise one leg straight over her head. Oh, what I wouldn't give for one date with Vicki. During my freshman year, I loved Vicki from afar. We socialized in a group occasionally and got to know each other casually but I never got a chance to ask her out on a date. She dated the guy on the football team for the entire year and I had to live with an unrequited attraction to her. I dated several girls but I still wanted Vicki. Maybe it was because I knew I couldn't have her that made her more attractive to me but I still wanted her.

Things got a little crazier in our sophomore year when I started dating a friend of Vicki's. They weren't close friends but it still brought us into Vicki's social circle so I got to know her a little better. By that time, Vicki was now dating someone on the basketball team and I figured I missed an opportunity to ask her out in between her relationships. As I got to know her better, I wish I could say that she was a bitch but she was far from it. Vicki is as good a person inside as she looks outside. She is intelligent, charming, and always wants to help others. Maybe that's why she is a social work major. Getting to know her better only intensified my crush on her.

The more I got to know Vicki, the more I realized that she liked displaying her gorgeous body. Don't get me wrong, she never dressed to overtly exhibit herself but she liked to wear short skirts, tight shorts, and low-cut or crop tops. She had killer legs so I was always checking them out and I got the occasional upskirt. She had perky breasts and I was able to get a downblouse view now and then. Her blue eyes and broad smile were just as attractive as her other attributes. She was the total package.

Vicki and I dated various people throughout our college years but we never seemed to be single at the same time but we kept running into each other or socializing in the same circles. I was still going to sporting events to check her out as a cheerleader, hoping one day the stars would align so I could ask her out on a date but that never happened. Unfortunately, after graduation, I lost touch with Vicki. I followed her on social media but neither one of us posts very often. Even though I had no idea where she was, I still had fond memories of her and would think of her often, especially when seeing cheerleaders at a sporting event or on TV. I would check them out on the odd chance Vicki would be one of them but that never happened.

Several years later, I was out having a few drinks with Adam and another good friend, Blake, for happy hour. We were standing in a crowded bar joking around and having a good time. I noticed that my shoe had become untied and I crouched down to retie it. As I was tying my shoe, I noticed a gorgeous pair of woman's legs walking past me. I knew those legs as a mental picture of them was permanently embedded in my brain.

I immediately called out, "Vicki?"

She looked down and inquired, "Mike, is that you? What are you doing down there?"

Holy shit, it was her. My heart started to flutter as I rose to my feet to see her beautiful face and those gorgeous eyes, "Wow, it's great to see you again, Vicki. I was just tying my shoe. How have you been?"

Adam knew how I felt about Vicki and was grinning. He explained to Blake how this was the woman I had a crush on all through college. Vicki and I started talking and catching up on what was going on in our lives since we graduated. I was working in logistics for a major manufacturer and she was a social worker in an agency that helped young moms. Vicki looked as lovely as ever and I could tell she was still working out. She still had her trim figure and killer legs. I tried not to stare at them but couldn't help looking down to catch a glimpse of them while we were talking. The best news was that she was single and not dating anyone.

Vicki was leaving when she ran into me but I got her phone number and we agreed to get together to catch up on old times. I felt like I was in Heaven, I don't think my feet touched the floor. I don't know if it was going to be a date or a friendly meeting but I was going to get my chance to be alone with Vicki. I watched those long legs of hers as she walked away. Her dress was swaying back and forth across her ass with each step she took.

When I went back to my friends, I told them, "I'm going to marry Vicki someday."

Adam laughed and said, "Yeah, sure you are. She never looked twice at you in four years of college and now you think she's going to marry you. Good luck with that."

Blake laughed too and said, "Maybe we need to cut him off, I think he's had too much to drink."

"Go ahead and laugh guys. You'll see."

I had another beer with my buddies and we all left to go our separate ways.

I kept thinking, "When should I call Vicki? Should I wait until tomorrow or the next day? I don't want to seem anxious, even though I was."

I then thought, "Call her. This is fate that brought you together. This is your chance. Don't blow it now."

So I called Vicki on the drive back to my apartment. She was a little surprised when I asked her to go to dinner and a movie with me on Friday night.

"Are you asking me out on a date, Mike?"

Several thoughts were rushing through my brain, "Oh shit, what do I do now? Maybe she doesn't want to go on a date. Maybe she thought we'd get together as friends. Shit, did I just blow it? Fuck it, just be honest with her."

"Yes Vicki, I'm, uh, asking you out on a date?"

There was a moment of silence on the other end of the phone and my stomach started to churn with nervousness. I prepared myself for the worst.

"Yes Mike, I'd like that. I'd like that a lot."

"Great. I'll pick you up at seven. I'll see you then."

I screamed out in joy after I hung up the phone. I felt like I just won the lottery. The girl of my dreams who I hadn't seen in years and gave up on just agreed to go on a date with me. Fuck yeah.

On that Friday, I was nervous as heck. I waited years for this opportunity and didn't want to blow it now. I was so anxious that I left work early and tried to relax at home but that was impossible. I felt like I was going on my first date with a girl but I was now in my mid-twenties. I couldn't decide what to wear, I was worried about being late, then worried about being too early. I had to sit down to gather my thoughts and get ahold of myself. I got to Vicki's apartment about ten minutes early and sat outside in my car so I could be exactly on time. I knocked on her door as soon as the clock struck seven.

She called out, "Come on in, Mike. I'll be right out."

I couldn't wait to see Vicki in the brighter lights of her apartment. When she came out of her room, she was putting on her earrings. My jaw dropped open when I saw she was wearing a short pink form-fitting sweater dress with a slit up the side of her left leg. She wore off-white open-toed heels which made her seem even taller than she already was.

She saw me staring at her and asked, "Is everything alright? Do I look okay?"

"You look fucking fantastic."

Vicki grinned as I blushed and mumbled my apologies, "Oh, I'm sorry. You look great."

I couldn't believe I made a huge mistake within minutes of picking her up. Her dress followed every curve of her hourglass figure, from her shoulders to her 36b breasts, her slender waist, her tight ass, and her long glamourous legs. I escorted her out of her apartment to my car. She seemed surprised when I opened the car door for her and got into my front seat making sure I didn't see up her dress. I did notice that as she sat down, more of her legs were exposed, especially her left leg with the slit in her dress. I found it difficult to concentrate on the road with Vicki sitting so close to me, the scent of her perfume filling the car.

When we got out of the car, I ran around to open the door for her and she got out in a very lady-like manner, being sure not to expose her panties to me. The conversation over dinner covered our college years, our mutual acquaintances, and some of the guys that she dated and what disasters they were. She regretted dating mostly jocks who were more into themselves than anyone else. I talked about some of my former beaus also and how things never worked out. We talked about our jobs and career goals.

Over dessert, Vicki gave me the shock of my life when she inquired, "Why didn't you ever ask me out back in college?"

I almost choked on my cheesecake but gave her an honest answer, "You always seemed to be dating someone else or when you were single, I was with someone. I thought you were out of my league too. I couldn't compare to the athletes you seemed to like."

"You know I would have gone out with you if you had asked me."

I almost began to cry thinking that I had an opportunity to date Vicki years ago and never knew.

I laughed and replied, "Now you tell me. I had the biggest crush on you in college. I want to kick myself for not asking you out back then."

"Well, better late than never."

I looked into her soft blue eyes and thought about what could have been but there was no time to think about regrets with Vicki sitting across from me now. We talked like we were long-lost friends which, in a way, is exactly what we were. There seemed to be a natural connection, at least I thought so. I could only hope she felt the same way.

After dinner, we went to see the movie we picked out but I had a difficult time concentrating on the plot with the most beautiful woman in the world sitting at my side. Vicki looked so sexy, her perfume was alluring and we were having a great time. I kept staring at that slit in her dress after she crossed her legs. I desperately wanted to touch her thigh but knew that wasn't a good idea. When we both reached into the popcorn bucket at the same time, our hands touched and I felt a warm feeling rush through my body.

After the movie, I asked Vicki, "Do you want to go somewhere and have a drink? I know of a quaint bar around the corner."

"No, not really."

I was devastated. My heart dropped and I began to wonder where I went wrong. I thought things were going great. I blew my chance with the most beautiful girl in the world. I'd have to get out of there fast to hide my disappointment.

Vicki then said, "I've never done this on a first date before but we could go back to my place for a drink."

I thought, "I didn't see that coming," and my disappointment quickly turned to elation, and I replied, "Uh yeah, that would be nice."

I wanted to jump in the air and scream, "Fuck yeah, I'm going to Vicki's place. I might even get laid."

I tried to act naturally on the drive back to her place but it was difficult for me. Inside I was as excited as a kid on Christmas morning. I wanted to pinch myself to see if I was dreaming but, then again, if I was, I didn't want to wake up and spoil it.

Back at Vicki's place, I opened a bottle of wine, poured us a couple of glasses, and sat down on her sofa. We made some nervous idle small talk and then there was an awkward silence. Vicki must have felt the same way as me and without saying a word, both of us leaned in for a soft kiss. I felt like a bolt of lightning shot through my body. We only broke our kiss to put our wine on the coffee table and began to kiss again. Kissing Vicki was even better than the thousand times I imagined this moment would be like. We had our hands wrapped around each other as we made out. My hands drifted down her slender waist to her hips and when she didn't resist, I grabbed a handful of her ass. She pawed at my chest and I brought my hand up to fondle her breasts through her dress. I was quite hard by now and when Vicki began to rub my upper thigh, I brought my hand down to touch her long soft legs.

I dreamed about touching her shapely legs from the first time I saw her. She moaned softly and opened her legs slightly which I took as a signal that it was okay to explore her body further. When my hand reached her panties, she began to purr like a kitten. I pressed my finger against her panties and found them to be damp so I pushed my finger into her pussy. I rubbed the soft fabric of her underwear against her slick lips and clit. Vicki then began to stroke my erection through my pants.

She then said, "Let's take this into the bedroom."

I waited years to hear those words come out of her mouth. When we got into her bedroom, we locked in an embrace again as I fumbled to unzip her dress. She took a step back to slip it down her body and stood before me in her black lace bra and matching thong. I drank in the beauty of her sexy body and began to undress. I couldn't believe I was about to fuck Vicki. When we began to kiss again, I undid her bra and tossed it to the side. I immediately began to fondle and suck on her breasts. Her luscious tits were perfect in proportion to her the rest of her body. I practically ripped off her thong as I was so anxious to see her nude. Her pussy was completely shaven. I found her pussy to be sopping wet which made me more excited than before. I quickly pulled off my boxer jocks and joined Vicki on the bed where we continued to make out and fondle each other.

Vicki began to kiss and lick her way down my body, even taking time to suck on my nipples which I didn't know were so sensitive. She kissed her way down to my erect manhood and licked it for a while before wrapping her lips around it. Vicki was an expert cocksucker who had me moaning and squirming in pleasure. After several minutes, I had to stop her so I didn't cum too soon.

I spread Vicki's legs wide, running my hands over her perfectly sculptured legs several times. I was worshipping the legs I longed to touch. I then leaned forward to begin licking her pussy. She ran her hands through my hair as I tongue fucked her tasty pussy and then brought her to orgasm by licking and sucking on her clit.

Vicki then told me, "I'm so hot. I need to feel you inside me."

She didn't have to say that twice, as I placed my cock against her pussy lips and told her, "You have no idea how long I've dreamed about this moment," and I slid myself deep inside her.

My eyes rolled into the back of my head as I felt her pussy engulf my hard dick. Vicki was so tight, it felt like her pussy had a grip on my dick. She placed her hands on my ass to pull me into her. I looked deep into her eyes as I began to slowly fuck the girl of my dreams. Vicki wrapped her sleek legs around my back as we began to kiss again. Our breathing intensified as I picked up the pace of my thrusts. Her grunts and moans told me she was enjoying our lovemaking.

I fucked Vicki faster and harder when she called out, "Oh, fuck me, fuck me, Mike. I'm going to cum. Fuck me."

As Vicki began to orgasm, I felt mine building too. Once she started to cum, I couldn't hold back. I didn't want this moment to end but I was too excited to hold back any longer and I began to shoot my cum into her at the same time. I thought mutual orgasms were something that only happened in porn films and erotica but it was happening to us. When we were both done cumming, I took my time withdrawing from her pussy. I didn't want that feeling to end.

When I withdrew from Vicki, she told me, "Wow, that was amazing."

"That was better than I ever imagined. You were great."

Vicki surprised me by asking, "So you imagined having sex with me before?"

I replied, "I told you I've had a crush on you for years. I think you are the most intelligent, beautiful, and sexiest woman I've ever met."

"Wow, that's some compliment."

"I meant every word. Not only are you beautiful and sexy but you are kind-hearted, charming, and funny. Even before we had sex, I was having the best night of my life."

"I'm having a great time too. I liked that you were a little nervous. That was kind of cute."

We laid in bed talking like we'd been together for years. We were lightly touching one another and I wasn't sure if or when I should leave. Vicki didn't seem to be in any hurry for me to leave so I stayed in bed with her. My eyes kept scanning her sensuous body from her head down to her toes. It was difficult for me to believe I just had sex with her. I was mainly stroking her legs which were the objects of my fascination for years. I could now run my hands freely over the best set of legs I'd ever seen. I was thinking she'd have to throw me out to get me to stop worshiping those long, athletic stems of hers.

When there was a break in our conversation, we began to kiss again. Kissing led to fondling which led to groping and me getting hard again. Vicki and I ended up making love again. It was a slower, more tender love-making session than earlier. She laid there with her legs spread, her knees drawn up towards her chest. We looked deep into each other's eyes while I slowly thrust myself into Vicki. I knew she was feeling a deep connection to me as I was with her. I never wanted to let her out of my arms. After having sex for the second time, Vicki fell asleep in my arms that night. It was only after I woke up in her bed that I realized that the previous night wasn't a dream.

Jay142
Jay142
3,633 Followers