Cock Worship

Story Info
Cock worship.
1k words
4.09
13.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd start while you were fully dressed, it's more fun that way. Let's say we're cuddled on the couch watching tv... I'd slowly start rubbing your cock through your pants... As i nibble on your earlobe whispering something like...

"Do you know how much i love your cock? How much i love sucking it? How much i love touching it, stroking it, riding it? How much i love when you face fuck me with it, how much i love when you fuck me with it!"

As you'd turn to answer my question i'd start kissing you while unzipping your pants and sliding my hand between your pants and underwear. I'd just gently squeeze it. Breaking the kiss... Shhh don't speak... Not a word... Just let me take care of you.

I push you back and slide off the couch, i'd slip a cushion onto the floor and sit on it... I'd slowly remove your pants and look up at you... Eyes locked onto yours knowing you can't pay attention to the movie anymore... I know how much you love having me between your legs looking up at you

I slide your pants off and toss them aside... My hands slide up your legs slowly... As i lean in and nuzzle your crotch with my face... The material of your underwear rubbing against my skin... I open my mouth and wrap it over your growing bulge... Drooling all over your underwear... Eyes still on you... Never breaking contact

I slide my mouth off... My hand strokes you through the now wet material... I love the taste of your cock... I even love tasting myself on your cock after you've fucked me. I love how your cock fills me. The way it stretches me... The way it drives me wild... I really love how it feels sliding into my ass... The way i gasp as it enters me.

Then i carefully slip your underwear off and i hold your growing cock in my hands... Just holding it... As i lick your balls and suck on them. My big brown eyes still locked onto yours...

Sliding my mouth off your balls... Drool dripping from my chin, i smile up at you. I love the way your balls feel in my mouth. I love the way they taste... A little musky... But so delicious. I reach under the couch and grab a box i hid there and open it... Your cock still in one of my hands... I grab a bottle of edible massage oil and briefly letting go of your cock i dribble some onto my palm. I carefully set the bottle aside and push the pop up top closed... I rub the oil between my hands and i start to slowly stroke your now fully hard cock

I love feeling your cock growing in my hands. I love the way the veins feel... The throbbing that comes along with it growing... I love seeing it twitch at times...

I lick the tip and moan at the taste... A combination of the taste of your cock and the taste of the peppermint edible massage oil.

I smile up at you... Eyes still locked on yours... I keep stroking... Then i wrap my lips around the head and suck on just it while i let my oiled up hands massage and gently tug on your balls

I slide my mouth off... I love how your balls feel in my hands. Heavy, full of your cum... Yet still a little softness in how they feel...

I keep massaging your balls... And sucking on the head of your cock... Then i stop both. I dry my hands off with a towel, also in my box... And i wrap my lips around the head and bob my head up and down several times to clean up the massage oil, i then suck and clean off your balls...

I nuzzle my face against your cock. Moaning as i do... Whimpering as i smell your scent... A scent that i can only smell when you are around. Inhaling deeply to get my fill of it... I slip my tongue out and lick the base of your cock briefly...

Eyes never leaving yours... I see the look in your eyes... The mix of ecstasy, need, want, desire, passion, lust... One hand holds your cock and i use it to slap my face with your cock. Whimpering softly... Moaning as my eyes are on yours... Yes sir i even love when my face is slapped by your cock. I can't describe how it feels other than to say amazing.

I reach into my box and grab a beaded necklace... I pour a little lube into one hand and rub the necklace around in my hand to coat it in the lube... Then i gently... Wrap it around your cock... And using it and my hands i start to stroke your cock... Seeing it twitch from the sensation of the necklace... I giggle softly as i look up at you.

Enjoying this sir? Shall i continue sir?

You can't speak so you simply nod your head to both questions. I smile... Knowing what i'm doing to you is turning me on even more.

I wrap my lips around the head of your cock and as the beads run up i slide my mouth down to meet the necklace... Then i slide my mouth up and the beads down...

I reach over and grab a melting ice cube from your empty glass of water, i slide my mouth off of your cock and slip the ice into my mouth then i slide my mouth over your cock again the ice runs along your cock... The mixture of cold from the ice and heat from my mouth along with the feel of the beads on your cock is driving you wild...

The only question now is... Do i continue to worship your cock... Or are you so mad with desire that you grab my head and start to face fuck me?