Cockroach Milk

Story Info
The Covidian Conga.
946 words
1.52
1.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The voice of reason is in us all...and everyone can recognize it because it makes sense, and everyone benefits from it equally."

― Bill Hicks

The fridge rumbled at a fluctuating 52 degrees. Any less, and the cockroach milk would be too cold.

Scraping the innards of the icebox, I latched onto a tepid quart, and popped the lid off the container. Throwing my head back, I chugged.

"Y'know what would make this meal complete?" I asked myself. "A hearty bucketful of 3D-printed chicken nuggets from KFC."

Smiling — luscious liquid trickling down my cheeks — I lost myself in the lunacy.

"Top it off with an insect protein bar, and I've got one happy tummy."

From a TV in the apartment below, Tucker Carlson gorged on government groin.

"Afterwards, I'll just stumble into my darkened bathroom — complete with toiletbowl nightlight — and shit it all out, anyway," I surmised.

"So, it's good to be here...wherever I am."

— Bill Hicks

Next door, she was screaming again.

Who the hell was she?

Ostensibly, my neighbor, even though we'd never met. I mean, I'd seen her in the hallway outside, but she didn't speak, no matter how many times I said, "Hello."

Every night, she'd scream, and either launch herself into walls, or throw things around her hovel.

She was troubled, but by what, I wasn't sure.

In an overarching context, she was obviously anxious, due to her choice to quarantine. After all, we were in the midst of a "pandemic."

Hiding from a "virus" the CDC admits doesn't exist, we were bumbling through a species-wide "catastrophe," minus the pathogen.

This obviously plagued — pun intended — folks everywhere, but what personal dilemma destroyed her, I wasn't unsure.

And now, the WHO — who willfully scared the shit outta the populace in 2009, over the swine flu "cataclysm" that wasn't — rolled out its "panacea." A "vaccine" produced by trusted friend Pfizer — who'd been sued for all manner of insidious duplicity and malfeasance.

"I was always 'awake'...

Some part of me clamoring for new insights and new ways to make the world a better place."

― Bill Hicks

So yeah, I guess the prospect of being injected with anathema might've been on her mind.

I didn't know. Moreover, I didn't care.

I'd just finished Smedley Darlington Butler's classic War is a Racket — for the fifth time — and thought I'd sit down and recall a fond memory. A recollection from years past, that went a little somethin' like...

The dreaded roommate returned home early.

I heard the front door unlatch, as I stood in the kitchen, completely nude.

The woman bequeathing me a handjob at the time — a recent Internet acquaintance — became frightened, and ran for her room, locking the door behind her.

More dead than the career of Milli Vanilli, and stiff as an Everclear cocktail, I was trapped.

As soon as diminutive, dorky guys are back in style, I'm golden! Clothed, I'm quite often asked, "What grade are you in, little girl?" Sans pants, things are a bit different. There's usually:

A) a moment of shock, followed by

B) a sly smile, which accompanies

C) fifteen minutes envisioning General Norman Schwarzkopf nude, so I don't demonstrate a textbook example of premature ejaculation.

Today, I'd hoped the roommate in question would exhibit "A" and "B" — while I dealt with "C" — as she reached for Mr. Happy.

Unfortunately, had a one-armed juggler been between my legs, manipulating 37 balls, the Bible-thumping roomie would've failed to be impressed.

C'mon, lady. I don't have any inherent skills, nor a dime to my name, but 9-plus inches on a guy who's shorter than the life span of the average housefly has gotta be worth somethin'. Granted, I've no clue how to use it, but that's why I drink.

Unfortunately, I was met with utter revulsion, and a promise to call 9-1-1, if I didn't don my clothes — which were, of course, locked in the room with the chick who'd gone AWOL.

By a miracle granted via Adrian Zmed — the man who actually created this Universe in his backyard with 30¢, a caulking gun, and a vision — I made it outta said situation, only to find myself...

Drowning my sorrows at a local hooch hole, cleverly named...the Hooch Hole.

As usual, hitting on the female clientele went as far as a car with no wheels.

After my third Myers' and Coke, I began to realize — to my horror — a bulk of the customers around me were missing body parts. A finger here; an arm there; the leg that time forgot.

Not one to judge a person by the amount of limbs they possess, my experience in Hell's Apartment had left me shaken. I envisioned a sequence from The Wicker Man, in which all in attendance sacrificed limbs to some dead, rotting cult leader buried within the pool table.

As such, I departed, slept off my buzz in a local park, returned later that evening for my truck, and raced for the safety of familiar surroundings.

Not exactly a memory for the family photo album, it was still mine. I was replayin' a lot of those lately, as I ran empty streets.

Zombified citizens self-induced mass hypoxia, for absolutely no reason. "Keep wearin' those masks, guys, cause oxygen is bad, and we should never inhale it!"

Yeah, shit was weird. That said, I couldn't recall it being anything but. After all, a species that slaughters itself has gotta be as smart as checking to see if you're wearing a parachute, after jumping from a plane.

― authored by Hugh Mungus