Cocks in the Henhouse

Story Info
Father extorts Son to share sister.
2.3k words
26.6k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey Boo

This is Not a sweet story...

All over 18

"Get in the car now," he demanded.

Angela felt ridiculous. She just had to go on this trip even knowing her car was not in good shape. She spent all her money on the hotel, food, and drinks. Partying. Damn she had a good time though.

Her friends were going to stay thru the weekend but she had to go to work. Hence, she was now stuck with her very angry father. Being the youngest sibling normally was fantastic but she could feel the waves of fury rolling off her dad. It sucked. Maybe if she started crying...

"Your mother was worried about you. I had to come pick you up just to keep the peace," he growled.

"I am sorry," she sniffled. She had sunk as low as she could in the passenger seat of the car. If she could get him to feel some pity for her....

"Tomorrow is Saturday. You will have to pay back your brother for the weekend cost of getting your car and staying overnight."

She placed her hand on her dad's thigh. No reaction. Nothing.

It was just getting worse. Her half brother, Mack, had money. He had been on his own for years so this was to punish her. It was going to be a long, miserable drive home. Maybe she could get the money from her mom. Her mom did not like the two children her dad had with his first wife. Well, they weren't children now. Angela was 18. Her half brother was 30 and her half sister, Rachel, was 32. Needless to say there were a good many years difference between her mom and dad. In fact, her mom wasn't too much older than Angela's half sister thus all the family drama. Her dad stayed close to his first two children but she and her mom had little to do with them.

Reportedly, her dad's first wife had mental issues. Angela had heard some of the stories but as it had zero impact on her life, it did not interest her. In fact, it was pretty boring.

"Hey Mack. Where have you been?" inquired Rachel when she answered the phone.

"Busy. I have to make a trip in the morning to the beach to get Angela's car for dad. Can you get away?" he asked.

Rachel immediately felt a flush of emotions. She felt guilt, lust, excitement, irritation, and desire in that order. Mack patiently waited for her response. Rachel was a thinker and he knew springing this on her short notice more than likely caused her anxiety.

"You want to call me back later? I'll be up," he volunteered.

"Ok," responded Rachel. She realized she had been holding her breath when she hung up the phone. She let out a long sigh. She was trying to remember how long had it been since they met up like this outside of a family gathering. She looked around her house. It was begging for the weekend cleaning and laundry. Well, household chores just went to the bottom of her list.

Mack put his cell phone down and sat in his recliner. His dog jumped up in his lap and Mack started petting him. He turned on the TV to wait for Rachel to call him back. He wasn't happy when his dad called in a favor to get Angela's car towed however his mind quickly went to Rachel and all the possibilities. He wanted her to spend the night with him and he was certain she understood what he implied. How many times had they almost been caught? He started getting hard just thinking about it. He closed his eyes and pictured her laying unclothed in his apartment bed with her long silky hair over the pillow. Her voluptuous tits with fat nipples were plenty enough to spill over his hand. He thought back to kissing her soft lips and him laying between her amazing legs with his dick moving in and out of her sweet, tight pussy.

Their mom had known. She had seen the long looks between the two of them that started after they both had graduated. He had heard his aunt once say to her that he and Rachel were too close. She needed to do more to seperate them. Their mom was dealing with her own issues however and their dad was constantly travelling for work.

Mack was two years younger than Rachel. As he had once been in the role of protector and 'man of the house' many years ago, he always felt older. Mack learned watching, waiting, and patience in jail. He eventually learned to control the hostility that had earned him a charge of Battery once and the lesson he couldn't physically fight his way through life. Rachel was the only one who had visited him while he was incarcerated. Despite it all, his dad helped him with the loan to get the tow truck so he could run his own business.

The cell phone ringing stopped his reminiscing and he saw it was Rachel.

"I've got an overnight bag packed. You going to talk with me and let me know what's been up with you?" she demanded.

"Yeah. I plan on heading out at 9:00 in the morning. That should get me there around 1:00. I'll get the hotel room and text you the hotel room number as soon as I have it. You come to the hotel as soon as you arrive," he explained.

"Our usual place, right? We can't go to the beach during the day as this time of year we may run into someone we recognize...no one knows I am meeting you. I'll leave here a little after 10:00 am," she responded.

"Rachel. I've missed you," he said trying to reassure her.

"Love you Mack," she said as she hung up.

Rachel knocked on the door of the hotel room. Mack opened the door looking like he was trying to shake off the cobwebs from his cat nap. He kissed, hugged her then turned and flopped back on the king size bed. Rachel made a quick visit to the bathroom then positioned herself on the bed beside him. She turned on her side and propped her head up so she could look at him.

"Why has it been so long since you wanted to meet up?" she asked straight to the point. They texted often enough and spoke on the phone but it had been a couple months since they got together.

"I don't want to keep going the way we have with the secret meetings. You know how hard I have been working sixty to eighty hours a week at minimum," he replied. Rachel's heart was racing and she felt her eyes tearing up. She was thinking the worst as she always did. She did not understand what he was telling her.

He saw her tears and wiped them away. He raised his head and gently kissed her.

"What I am trying to say is I have just about finished paying off the loan on the tow truck. I need help with the business. I've made a lot of contacts and have more than I can handle both driving and managing. I need someone to assist with logistics, marketing, customers, accounting, insurance, etc. I am thinking of renting another truck and hiring a driver," he explained watching her carefully. He could tell she hadn't grasped fully what he wanted.

"Rachel, will you come live with me? Dad knows my business is growing. We can say you are going to live with me for a while to help out and become a co-owner. No need to get an apartment. It makes sense. It is legitimate," he was getting frustrated. He realized he was practically pleading with her now. He would not accept no again from her. He reached up and pulled her down flush to him in a warm embrace. He traced the line of her jaw and tilted her face to his and kissed her.

"Please say yes this time," he whispered. Rachel gently rolled onto her back and stared at the ceiling. She took his hand in hers. The old paranoia was trying to creep in her heart and freeze it like it did in the past when he asked the first time for her to move in with him. Her mind was screaming at her. This might work. This should work. We use the business to veil our love affair she thought. It was the perfect cover. A burst of excitement and relief engulfed her.

"Yes!" she squealed and threw herself on top of him. She hugged him as hard as she could and started pressing her lips to his cheeks, his forehead, his neck, and lastly his lips. She possessively claimed his mouth and her tongue danced with his. He grabbed her butt and flipped her over. He was kissing her and removing her top at the same time. Her hands were unzipping his jeans and desperately pulling them and his underwear down. His dick sprang free and she took it in her hand and started stroking it. He moaned and paused what he was doing. She cupped his balls and he pushed her hand away. He wasn't ready to come. The two of them removed the rest of her clothes and his hands were all over her tits. He squeezed one and began licking and sucking on the nipple of the other. She could feel his hard length against her. She was squirming and thrusting against him wanting him inside her. "Please, I want you," she begged him. She reached for his hardness and lined it up with her pussy. He instinctively thrusted inside her. She grabbed below his butt cheeks and rocked her hips bringing him as deep as she could inside her. He began to pound her and she played with her clit. He grunted when her pussy rippled on him and he came inside her. They smiled at each other and kissed for a few minutes.

"I gotta collect Angela's car before it gets too late tonight. I'll pick up dinner. You and I have plans to make....." he said smiling at her.

"I'm ready," she was beaming with excitement.

It was Sunday afternoon and Mack arrived at his dad's house with Angela's car. He unloaded her car off the truck then knocked on the front door. It took a few minutes but his dad eventually opened the door. They walked together into the kitchen and relaxed at the table. They were discussing his business when Angela appeared in the doorway. She was wearing a slinky, sleeveless pajama top with no bra and a pair of baggy shorts. Mack could not miss her nipples poking through the thin material.

"Where is your mom?" asked Mack.

"She's been out all afternoon," answered Angela as her eyes darted to their dad.

Angela then walked into the kitchen with her tits jiggling and sat in their dad's lap. Mack didn't know for sure what he expected next but he saw his dad wrap his arm around her middle and pull her close.

Mack took a swallow of his diet coke. Angela wiggled on their dad's lap and when Mack looked again his dad was fondling one of her tits over her top. Mack swore he thought he saw his hand squeezing it. Angela reached up with both arms and wrapped them around their dad's neck pulling his face down for a peck on the lips. His dad kissed her and his hand pulled up her top exposing her hard nipple to Mack. His dad caressed her tit and tweaked her nipple.

At this point, Mack stood up from his chair and knocked it backwards. He had seen enough.

"Wait," said his dad.

Angela shifted in their dad's lap again and was now facing Mack with her legs open. His dad smoothly slid his hand under the elastic waistband of her shorts and Angela sighed when he cupped her mound. Mack guessed he inserted a couple of fingers inside her pussy because Angela closed her eyes and moaned as she rocked on them. She pulled her top off and caressed her tits. His dad kissed her bare shoulder. He wrapped his other hand around her neck and squeezed the sides of her throat. He was fucking her hard with his fingers and she came. The front of her shorts were wet and her body was pliant. His dad pulled her shorts off and she was entirely nude in his lap. His dad had his hand back on her pussy. Her neck was still flushed from where he had choked her. Mack could smell her sex mixed with urine. She was so ready to be fucked. She would let either one of them do what they wanted.

Mack was trying to avoid looking at anything other than his dad's eyes.

"You and Rachel going to live together? You will have to share Rachel," demanded his dad as he removed his hand from Angela's pussy and opened her legs spreading her thighs apart.

Mack reacted violently. Rage and anger took over and he roughly pushed the table further out of the way. He shoved Angela out of his dad's lap. Before his dad could stand up, Mack pummelled him. He hit him multiple times with his fists knocking him out of the chair. Mack continued to beat him on the floor. Angela started screaming as she thought Mack was going to kill him. She threw herself in between them which caused Mack to pause. Mack did not want to accidently hit her because he did not want to go back to jail. His dad was moaning on the floor. There was blood everywhere.

"Don't. you. ever. ever. think. about Rachel. or. mention. her. name. again. Fucker!!" Mack thundered and left the house. He pulled out his phone as he walked to the truck.

"Rachel? I want to see you. I'm driving to you now," said Mack.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Brother Broke Me Injury leads to intimacy, incest, and impregnation.in Incest/Taboo
My Son's Lap Mom accidentally sits on son's cock when dressed as Santa.in Incest/Taboo
I'm Coming! I'm Coming! My younger sister is always running late.in Incest/Taboo
Incestuous Harem 01 A young man takes his first cousin hard, popping her cherry!in Incest/Taboo
Twin Sisters Need to be Bred Two naughty twin sisters are bred by their dad & brothers.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories