Cockteaser Comeuppance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suppose we all had the makings of some pretty solid erections already, and she'd showed us very little. She was just so damned good at the teasing aspect of the expression strip-tease. Something about her face, so lovely, and the look in her blue eyes. Her make-up only added to the effect. It was really well done, as if applied by a professional. Make-up, costume, erotic moves, she had it all.

She was peeling off her blazer, tossing it on a low makeshift bed at one end of the platform. Then off came the skirt, with an expert movement of one hand, followed by an opening of her shirt all the way. All the while the effortless sexy moves around the pole, culminating in some squats that let us see the tiny triangle of turquoise material covering her pussy. When she turned her back on us her thong left her ass virtually bare and there was some nervous shifting from the boys in the front row as they adjusted their growing hard-ons.

"What do you think?" Drew asked me quietly there in the back row. "Is she good or what?"

"Like I said before, it looks like Morgan has found her niche in life," I answered. I had to adjust my own growing erection. It was getting uncomfortable in my shorts.

The shirt came off next, tossed on top of the blazer. Then she was sitting on the low bed and reaching to unhook her bra. I thought I heard an actual gasp of breath from the front row as she let this item slip loose and then off. Suddenly she was sitting there topless, her stunning tits on full display for us all. She left her tie on, I noticed. Which I thought was a nice, extra erotic touch.

"Fuck, she's going to have us all coming in our pants if she keeps this up," Drew was saying.

"Hang in there, Drew. There's going to be lots more," I assured him. I don't pretend to be an expert on strip-teasing, but I had every confidence in Morgan and her abilities.

She was lying back on the bed, heaving her tiny ass up and sliding her panty-thong down her thighs. Once it was off, she quickly threw the tiny garment aside and sat up at the foot of the bed, naked but for her black garter belt and stockings, her boater hat and tie. She flung the hat aside and sat there staring out at all the horny guys watching her every move. She held her legs together so that we couldn't see her pussy, and she suddenly put one finger to her mouth and gave us this quizzical look, as if she was undecided what to do next.

What she did was lie back down on the bed and spread her legs wide, so that finally we all had a clear view of her lovely shaved crotch. Her pussy lips seemed to be splitting apart already. They formed a small, glittering oval that kind of winked at us in invitation. Then from somewhere she produced a large black dildo. She leaned up on one elbow, licked the head of the dildo several times, then sank her mouth over it and began to suck.

There were mutters and moans from the front row. I thought I heard someone groan "Oh fuck." I wasn't sure, but I suspected more than one guy up there had taken out his cock and started to jerk off.

She didn't suck for long. She traced the dildo down between her tits, across her stomach and down between her legs. She rubbed it up and down along her pussy lips, prying them open even wider. Then she inserted the head gently inside herself and her labia folded softly around it. She gave off a low groan.

So did most of the guys in the audience. This was probably the lewdest strip show most of them had seen. Certainly the most daring. There was no doubt now: many of the guys had opened their pants and were quietly jerking off. I was tempted to do the same thing myself but held off for the time being. My hard-on was complete and throbbed steadily in my shorts.

She left the dildo embedded halfway up her cunt and again leaned up on one elbow. The finger went up to her mouth again along with a quizzical expression on her lovely face.

"I hear there's a special party boy in the audience," she called out in her sexiest come-on voice. "I wonder if he'd mind showing me what he's got?"

There was some nervous laughter in the front row and finally the guy in question, in who's honor this whole charade was being enacted, stood up and stepped onto the platform alongside Morgan. He was one of the guys who'd been masturbating for some time, so his erect cock already jutted high from his open pants. Now he gamely opened his trousers further and dropped them to the floor along with his shorts. He was a pretty well-hung guy, and he stood there beside her rather proudly, his hard-on swaying in the breeze a foot or two from Morgan's face.

"Would you mind if I was a very naughty girl and sucked it?" she teased, gazing up at him.

For the first time I noticed someone had turned down the music so we could barely hear it. The dialogue, such as it was, between Morgan and the stag's guest of honor, was clearly audible now to us all.

"Be my guest," he was saying.

And Morgan slowly lay down on the bed with her head tilted over the edge. All he had to do was take a step forward and lean down, tilting his cock as he did so, and the thick prick slid effortlessly between Morgan's lips and into her throat. He began a gentle humping motion, feeding her his big dick till he was burying it damn near to the balls on every stroke.

There were more moans and groans from the front row, along with some discreet shifting and shuffling from other members of the audience. I got the distinct impression most of the boys were now openly jerking off as they watched the obscene ritual on stage. While Morgan sucked the stag boy's cock, reaching one hand back to clutch and pump its base, her other hand moved down to hold the embedded dildo, sliding it back and forth in her cunt with short, easy strokes.

She began to writhe and squirm on the bed, as if she really had an orgasm building. And when at one point she withdrew the fake cock all the way out of her gaping pussy, it seemed like a natural invitation for the stag guy to withdraw from her mouth. He peeled off his shirt, quickly stepped out of his tangled pants and shorts, and moved around to kneel between her legs and guide his hard-on down and into her glistening pussy. He began to fuck her with short, steady strokes, both his hands reaching down to maul and knead her beautiful tits.

If this was unexpected on her part, she gave no indication. She accepted him as the most natural thing in the world. And what was even more amazing to me, she also made no protest when a second member of the audience, one of the front row jerk-off crew, stepped out of his pants and strode on stage with hard-on in hand. He took his buddy's place at her head, bending his knees to slide his cock into her mouth and begin fucking her face.

I'd no idea what the arrangement was with the management of this place. Usually, I would figure, no one would get to fuck the stag stripper/hooker but the stag's guest of honor. But rules here seemed not to exist. Maybe some special arrangement had been made. Maybe the stag boy was a special relative or friend of the guy in charge. I didn't know. I supposed Morgan herself was in on the deal and was getting paid an extra big bonus for what she was doing. But there seemed to be no limit to what she was willing to do during this obscene performance. For even as I watched from the rear of the place more and more guys were stripping down and stepping up onto the stage. And as the stag boy and his friend withdrew from her pussy and mouth, their hard-ons still intact and undrained, other men took their places, a line-up forming at her face and crotch.

"Unbelievable, hey?" Drew was hissing at me. He was stripping down himself, moving down to the stage with his hard-on swaying out in front of him.

So what was I to do? Get up and leave? Say this was too disgusting for words, that not even Morgan deserved this? She seemed perfectly content, accepting cock after cock in her mouth, between her legs. Who was I to judge? I peeled off my clothes, followed Drew down to the stage. We took our places in the line-up of young men ready to take their pleasure with Morgan the willing sex-toy. She didn't seem to be the coy cockteaser I knew anymore. She was something else. I wasn't sure what, but I was about to get my taste of whatever it was.

It was a slow process. There must have been twelve, fifteen guys on stage, waiting their turn with Morgan. They all started with her mouth, having her suck cock for as long as they could take it, then moved down between her legs for a few minutes of pussy fucking. By the time it got to be Drew's turn he could sense my hesitation.

"She gave us both hard-ons and then laughed in our faces. She deserves a little payback," he said.

Then he leaned down and shoved his cock into her inverted face. After a few minutes I took his place, easing my hard-on into her mouth and plowing back and forth with what I considered gentle strokes. I was tempted to lean down and whisper in her ear: "Hi Morgan, it's me, your long frustrated neighbor. Remember how you tortured me all last summer? I get to fuck you at long last. Hope you're enjoying yourself." But of course I didn't. She didn't know it was me fucking her face, or, a few minutes later, her pussy, she didn't know it was me mauling those glorious tits. Her eyes were closed the whole time. She didn't know who was fucking her. She didn't care. She was a sex-doll for all these horny young men. It was as if she was barely conscious.

At some point some guy lay down on his back on the bed with his hard-on soaring upwards in his fist, and Morgan was lifted up to straddle him. She sank down on his prick and it disappeared inside her. Then the stag boy, the guest of honor, was first to lean down behind her and smear lube onto her asshole. He eased his cock up her ass and began fucking her, setting up the first double penetration of the evening.

He didn't stay long in there. He was too close to coming. He was soon replaced by a second guy, then a third, as the whole obscene process continued. A cock was stuck in her mouth as she was double penetrated, two more were shoved into her hands. For a time she was servicing five men at a time, while the rest of us stood around masturbating. No one came. That was what was so amazing. Everyone seemed to be saving up for a big wet climax. Cocks drooled pre-cum like there was no tomorrow, but no one came.

The climax of the gangbang was a weird, triple penetration, where somehow two cocks were inserted up her pussy at the same time as a third was rammed up her ass. How the three guys accomplished this I'm not sure. It certainly took some special concentration on their part. But somehow they managed this almost impossible feat, while Morgan had a fourth cock in her mouth and two more in each of her hands. It was quite the sight to see.

But of course none of the guys could last much longer without ejaculating, and sure enough Morgan was soon laid down on the bed while men knelt around her face and began jerking off. The first guy, I'm pretty sure it was the stag boy, began spurting cum all over her face and soon several more were ejaculating, covering those beautiful features with jet after jet of creamy silver sperm.

I'd been a part of the whole orgy, of course, I'd even had a turn up that tight little asshole of hers. And now I waited for my shot at that lovely face along with a whole group of other drooling dicks. By the time I got to shoot my load on her face she was no longer recognizable. Her face was buried under a glistening, squirming mass of sperm. Her cheeks and forehead were blanketed. Her mouth and eye sockets were shimmering pools of cum. What a mess she was. Was that Morgan under there? I didn't know. I couldn't recognize her. I spurted my seed onto her overflowing mouth, onto her cheeks and into her eyes. And I felt what, exactly? A sense of revenge, of payback for all the cockteasing she'd inflicted on me? Or pity for her, for this confused, neurotic fuck-up who'd ended up here, taking the sperm of twelve or fifteen men all over her lovely face?

But the boys weren't quite done. No sooner had the last guy ejaculated on her face than more men were lining up around her with cocks in hand. And suddenly there was an amazing deluge as dick after dick began pissing on the sperm-splattered girl. Six, eight men at a time were emptying their bladders on her. Everyone had been drinking beer for hours, remember. All those bladders were full. And of course Drew and I joined in, till at one point I swear there must have been fifteen cocks spraying stream after stream of piss on Morgan's pussy, her belly, her tits, her face. Till she opened her mouth and welcomed the streams inside, fountaining them back up and out in an unending spray. A piss-soaked cockteaser, enjoying her comeuppance at last.

12