Cocky Med Students Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Withdrawing his spear from my girlfriend's throat, he asked Sarah to flip over. "I want to fuck you face-to-face."

In the tried and true missionary position, Xander locked eyes with Sarah as he lined up his colossal shaft against her hole. "Do you want this, baby?" he asked. "Do you want me to fuck you like your boyfriend never could?"

"YESSSSSS!" she screamed. "I NEEEEED ITTTTTT!"

With a big smile on his face, Xander complied and started slowly impaling my girlfriend with his cock. Sarah screamed as Xander started to fill her up. The thickness alone was more than anything she'd ever put in her pussy. But Xander went nice and slow and Sarah was fully lubricated from all the juices in her vagina.

As Xander kissed her, fondled her breasts, and kept giving her positive feedback, he inserted his dick deeper and deeper. Until to my utter surprise, he bottomed out. Somehow my girlfriend had taken all 10 inches of Xander's cock.

"FUUUUUUCK!" she screamed, as she achieved her fifth orgasm of the night. Xander's manhood was just too much for her and caused her vagina to explode once again.

"You're doing great, babe!" Xander screamed. "I'll take it nice and easy."

Sure enough, Xander slowly rocked his dick in and out of my girlfriend, giving her plenty of time to adjust. Sarah's screams turned into moans of sheer pleasure. Wrapping her hands around Xander's back, she begged him to fuck her harder.

"You like me fucking you?" he asked as he started pounding her. "You like becoming my bitch in front of your boyfriend."

"YESSS, YESSSS, YESSSS!" Sarah yelled.

"Tell your boyfriend how much you like my cock; how it feels inside of you."

"I LOVE IT!" she screamed. "I FUCKING LOVE IT!"

By this point, Xander was fucking Sarah in a way that I never had before. I don't know how her vaginal canal stretched this much, but somehow Sarah accommodated all of Xander's long and girthy shaft.

After fucking Sarah for 15 minutes and bringing her to yet another orgasm, Xander ordered her to flip over. With his cock still impaled inside her, he turned her over and began to fuck her doggy style. Taking his dick from behind, Sarah started screaming even more.

"YESSSSS! FUUUUUCK MEEEEEEEE!"

Xander happily complied and reached around to feel Sarah's tits as she pounded her. "You have such an amazing rack!" he screamed. "I can't wait to fuck these titties!"

After several more minutes, Xander lied down and asked Sarah to climb on top of him. When he unsheathed his dick from her tender pussy, I saw for the first time how big it really was. It must've stood at least ten inches long—massive and thick—with a banana-shaped curve to it and two huge, lemon-sized balls. It was so huge that I was incredibly intimidated by it, but Sarah willingly climbed up Xander's towering cock and begged to ride it.

"Give it to me, cowboy," she begged him. "I need your massive dick!"

Grabbing and playing with Sarah's massive breasts, Xander fed her inch after inch of his prized possession. When he finally bottomed out, Sarah screamed again in orgasm. It was her sixth or seventh of the night.

Despite breaking a world record for the most orgasms in one fuck session, Sarah still rode Xander's dick like a champ. As Sarah gave her all, I noticed her big booty slapping Xander's legs as his cock buried itself deep inside her pussy. Her boobs were also flopping wildly as Xander continued to touch and squeeze them.

After ten more minutes of fucking my girlfriend senseless, Xander slowly lifted her off his dick. "I'm about to cum," he announced.

Standing up, Xander started jerking his enormous manhood above my girlfriend's tits. Sarah knelt on the bed and used both hands to push her boobs together. They now looked simply enormous but were still dwarfed by Xander's incredible dick.

I watched in awe as Xander used two hands to glide up and down his behemoth shaft. Part of me felt disappointed that he hadn't cum inside my girlfriend, and Sarah must've felt the same. But it was truly awe-inspiring to see his cock approach its impending orgasm. As his entire body lunged forward, Xander screamed and let go of his cock. Now there was nothing to obstruct our view as his ten thick inches throbbed and shot a volley of cum all over Sarah's face, mouth, and breasts.

With no hands on his cock, Xander's dick still shot stream after stream of semen. With a triumphant smile, he coated my girlfriend in cum. His lemon-sized balls must have unleashed their entire load as Sarah's face, mouth, and tits were completely covered in jizz.

"Holy fuck," Sarah said as she licked some of Xander's cum off her face. "That was incredible."

Xander gently wiped his dick off on Sarah's massive boobs. "I think you might need a shower, baby," he said. "You were an amazing fuck."

I watched in awe as this short, scrawny stud completely dominated my girlfriend. And for the last 40 minutes, I had not been allowed to touch my throbbing penis. But when I looked down, I saw a puddle of cum on the floor in front of me. Without touching my penis, I had cum from the sight of Xander fucking my girlfriend. And as Xander lifted up Sarah and carried her to the bathroom, he looked down and laughed at my puddle of cum.

"I told you not to cum, dude," Xander said. "You disobeyed me. Sarah and I are gonna sleep in the bed tonight and you can sleep on the couch. You'll get your punishment tomorrow."

As Xander and Sarah closed the bathroom door behind them, I grabbed a couple tissues to wipe up my cum. I then went to the living room and grabbed a blanket to sleep on the couch. It was already 3 in the morning and our exam was in just a few hours. Instead of helping me study, Xander had fucked and dominated my girlfriend in front of me and gotten me completely baked from weed-filled brownies. I had now forgotten virtually all of the information I'd learned, and the only thing I could think about was Xander's massive cock and what he'd done to Sarah.


12