Coco and Kim Lee Enjoy Themselves

Story Info
Coco Austin and Kim Lee get into a hot threesome.
6.3k words
4.57
4.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sn90
sn90
15 Followers

Coco's Second Sexual Tryst- Kim Lee's Pre-Bachelorette Celebration

Disclaimer: This story is in no way real, nor have I ever been a part of this. This is pure fantasy written for my own pleasure and for others. I do apologise if this fantasy does not live up to other people's expectations.

Author: SNwhatves

Celebs: Coco Austin and Kim Lee

Codes: FF, MF, MFF, Anal, Affair, Oral, DP, Squirt, Femdom, Dildo

Coco woke up late next morning after the fucking she had received from her high school crush. Jason had left, but left a note on her bed with his number. She smiled, knowing that she could have him whenever she wanted now.

She slowly got out of bed, still smelling of sex and dried cum. Both her holes were aching, the sort of pain from a good workout. She laboured to the shower and cleaned herself out. She got changed into a comfortable tank top and some leggings. She went about cleaning the mess from last night in all three areas. It took her a while to get everything cleaned and get rid of the sex smell from the house.

Once everything got cleaned, she made herself a quick lunch and nice cocktail to drink by the pool. After last night, she wanted to have a relaxing day. She went upstairs to her room, pulled out a nice bikini with a thong and put it on carefully, as she was still sensitive around her pussy. She went back downstairs to get some much needed rest and tan.

While tanning away, she got a text from her friend, Kim Lee, that she will be coming over for a quick yoga class before the two ladies would head out. Coco had completely forgotten about taking Kim as her yoga student. Kim would be over in an hour. Coco decided to lay out the yoga mats out in the garden, as the weather was perfect. She quickly got changed into her yoga clothes, a tight tank top and her leggings.

Kim came over, dressed similarly in a kinky tank top and leggings. Just like Coco, her boobs were just about hanging inside her top. As she walked into the house, Coco couldn't help checking her out. She could see how much she had been working out. Her body looked tight and her ass was amazingly shaped and quiet big for an Asian girl.

"Its great weather today babe, so I thought we could have the yoga class outside on the grass. It would be easier to stretch our bodies with the heat." Coco told her. Kim agreed and they went out to the garden. Coco led her through the yoga class, watching intently at her student. They got into some very sexual positions, and Coco was starting to feel the heat. Even though she got the pounding of her life, her pussy started to become wet. Her mind started racing, naughty and dirty thoughts streaming in about Kim. It had been a while since she had been with a woman.

They both now got into the split position, Coco behind Kim, she slowed pushed Kim's body forward for the stretch, as did she. Coco's face was on her ass. She wanted so much to bite that nice toushie. Now they bent the other way, which meant Kim's face would be on Coco's crotch. As Kim stretched backwards, she saw a glimpse of the wet crotch of Coco. She was getting horny herself thinking about what she was doing to Coco. Kim hadn't been with a woman since she got engaged and she had always wanted to fuck and get fucked by Coco.

Once the hot Yoga session got over, Kim went upstairs, stripped down and entered Coco's shower. Coco was behind her, peaking at her tight and shapely body. Coco went into her wardrobe, grabbed her strap on dildo, a different one from the night before. She stripped out of her yoga clothes, strapped on her dildo and entered the bathroom. She walked slowly in, pushing open the glass shower door. Coco pushed Kim against the shower wall, and started kissing her neck slowly.

"Ooo, I was wondering when you would come in! Babe I've been wanting you for a while." Kim cooed with a kiss planted on her by Coco. Coco didn't bother to reply. She carried on kissing her lower back. She made her way down to her ass, she grabbed Kim's waist and pulled her ass close to her face. She started licking her butt hole and her juicy pussy. "OH GOD! Someone is hungry! OH GOD! Only a woman can lick a pussy so good!" Coco used her tongue to play and suck Kim's clit. It tasted sweet, it tasted different to what she had had before. She slowly started inserting her finger up Kim's asshole. The movement quickened and kept working its magic. She now inserted another finger into that tight pussy. "OH FUCK COCO!!" Coco could feel her about to climax.

"Oh no you don't! You have been a bad girl, cheating on your fiancé, you don't get to cum that easy." And without warning, she stood up and inserted her dildo straight up her tight wet pussy.

"OOHH GOD YESS! I am a BAD GIRL. Treat me like the dirty slut I am. FUCK ME GOOD!" Coco grabbed her waist started thrusting her dildo into Kim's tight snatch. Coco loved being dominating and she could feel the power in her. She used her waist to thrust deeper into Kim as her pert ass jiggled with the thrusts. Coco then grabbed Kim's shapely boobs and starting squeezing and playing with her tits. She increased the speed of her thrusts. Kim was really enjoying it, her moans of pleasure became louder and louder. "Babe, I'm CUMMING!!" But Coco did not stop. She kept going, Kim trying to slow her down, but her orgasms were so intense she had no strength. She was at Coco's mercy. She loved it! Coco finally stopped, grabbed Kim by her hair, forced her down, and she immediately started sucking on her strap on. She sucked up all of her juices. Once she had had enough, she got up and the two ladies started making out. Coco could taste Kim's tasty cum from her mouth, it was turning her on even more. She then grabbed her hand, cleaned up a bit more. Now Kim took charge, grabbed Coco, pulled her out towards her bed.

Kim pushed Coco on to the bed, and got on top of her. The two started making out passionately as their boobs rubbed up against each other. Coco had her hands on Kim's ass, while Kim had one of her hands in Coco's hair, while the other playing with her tits. Kim started moving down Coco's body and started sucking her gorgeous tits. "Oh God Coco, your tits are beautiful!" Coco was just moaning from the pleasure. Having a woman's touch was so sensual, Kim's soft boobs grazing every bit of Coco's body, her soft hands providing the right amounts of sensual pleasures. Kim finally came down to Coco's crotch. She untied the strap-on off of her and started slowly kissing her inner thighs. Instead of going straight into her pussy, she started rimming that gorgeous ass of hers. Her ass was amazing and she couldn't get enough of it. Coco was loving it. She was playing her nipples and starting to moan more in pleasure. Kim continued licking Cocos shit hole and she then inserted one finger in her ass and two fingers up her dripping pussy!

"oh yes Kim! You know exactly what I want! Finger fuck both my holes! "Coco was extremely turned on and wanted an orgasm. Kim obliged and increased her intensity of finger. Coco was moaning in pure pleasure now, but Kim thought of another idea, she grabbed the dildo and started teasing Coco's clit with it. "Wait, I want that up my ass! "

"Oh you dirty little anal whore! "With that Kim took the dildo and slowly inserted it up Coco's gorgeous asshole. There was already so much lube with her own pussy juice and Coco's that the dildo moved into her asshole with easy. Coco didn't scream, she just moaned in pleasure. After the pounding her ass took last night, it was perfectly primed for anything. She was a proper anal whore now, and she loved feeling that dildo up her ass.

"Oh God Kim! Fucking give me more!" Kim now inserted the whole 9" dildo up Coco's ass and this time she let out a louder moan of pleasure. Kim was now licking Coco's clit and fucking her ass with the dildo. Coco was enjoying Kim's tongue so much that she was about to orgasm. "Oh GOD! Keep going! I am going to cum!" Within seconds, Coco had orgasmed in Kim's mouth. Kim licked up all the delicious pussy juices and crawled up Coco and started making out passionately. Their tongues wrestled intensely as they shared pussy juices.

After the intense make out, Coco and Kim were heaving in pleasure. Kim finally got off of Coco and went to grab her clothes for the night. "I needed that Coco! There is nothing like a woman's touch on my pussy!" She took out a sexy and lacey corset and a pantyhose. She slipped those on and then wore a strapless, figure hugging red dress. The corset made her boobs look even more desirable and she already had an extremely perky ass.

Coco went into her wardrobe and thought for a bit about her outfit. She decided to wear a pink and black bralette top and pencil skirt. Her top had lingerie look and gave her very deep cleavage, not that it is very hard for her to put up a cleavage display. She wore sexy thong underneath that matched the bralette. She came out looking absolutely ravishing and she was impressed with Kim as well. The two girls complimented each other and shared a nice passionate kiss once again.

"Mmm, Kim, I can't wait to get you out of this dress and fuck you more tonight!"

"Tell me about it Its going to be tough keeping my hands off of you! And anyway, I am not wearing in an underwear! Easy access babe!" The two ladies giggled at the naughtiness of the night and walked out of the room.

As they headed outside, Coco called for an uber, but while waiting, a car pulled over in front of her house. "Hey! I am Amanda! I am Jason's fiancé. I am so sorry I could not come for dinner yesterday. It was really sweet of you to invite us!"

"Hey no worries! That's what neighbours are for!" Coco replied in kind, though she was glad Amanda did not turn up.

"Listen, I am heading home and we are making some cocktails, do you ladies want to join us for a bit?"

"I ummm, well we were just heading out for dinner." Coco replied

"No Please, I insist!" Coco and Kim looked at each other, and just nodded in agreement. There is no harm in having a few drinks before heading out anyway.

*********

Once they arrived at Amanda's house, Amanda asked the two ladies to become comfortable, as she went to call Jason. The moment Amanda left them, "Hey Kim, listen, her fiancé is one of my high school crushes!"

"Oh really?? Good looking?"

"Oh fuck yes! He is an absolute hunk. And...." Just as she was about to tell Kim about the sex of her life, Amanda came back with Jason. Jason and Coco greeted each other normally, though Jason couldn't help but linger his hand on her ass.

"You weren't wrong! II's a pity he is engaged!" Kim whispered. Coco just smiled to herself and thought about how useless the engagement was. Amanda kept up a conversation, which Coco was barely interested in. She kept looking at Jason and Jason at her. Jason would also exchange glances with Kim.

After a bit, Jason left to go make cocktails for everybody. Amanda took the girls outside and her house for a quick tour of their garden and pool. Kim and Amanda kept talking and Coco decided to use this opportunity to excuse herself to go help Jason with the cocktails.

Coco walked into the kitchen to see Jason shaking away the cocktails. Coco was turned on, she loved a man who could handle a kitchen. She slowly walked up towards him and hugged him from behind and using one hand to grab his groin.

"Woah! Coco! What are you doing?!" Jason was shocked and a little nervous given his fiancé was just outside.

"What? You aren't happy to see me?" Jason turned around to see this ultra-hot vixen standing in front of him. Her boobs were basically popping out of her top and her skirt perfectly hugging her gorgeous ass.

"I am so happy to see you. But Amanda is just outside!"

"I know! Isn't this super-hot and exciting!"

"Yeah I guess! You are crazy aren't you"

"You bet!" without further warning, she squatted down and unzipped his jeans and pulled out that growing beast of his. She put that thick meat in her mouth and started vigorously sucking him off. She sucked him harder and longer until he had reached full length. "Oh GOD! You have an amazing cock!"

"Well you know how to take care of it!" Coco wanted more, and so pulled her barely covered boobs out of her top and placed his cock between her globes and started tity fucking him.

"Oh god, you cock feels so good between my tits!" As Jason picked up the pace of fucking her tits, he heard Amanda coming back and quickly stopped. Coco hastily put her boobs back inside her top. She stood up and started crushing mint leaves. Jason still was rock hard and his bulge was very noticeable. He hid behind the counter so that Amanda could not see.

Amanda and Kim walked back into the kitchen. "You guys are still not done yet?"

"Well good cocktails take time. Trust me the reward is going to be spectacular" Coco replied. The two girls headed back inside towards the living room. Kim was looking at Coco quizzically, but Coco gave her nothing. The moment they left, Coco unzipped his trousers once again and started jerking him off. "Listen, I need you inside of me now!" She bent over the counter and started twerking her ass. "C'mon, give me that cock!" She whispered.

Jason stood behind her, pushed up her tight skirt to reveal a sexy thong. He moved it to one side and started teasing her pussy with his head. Coco moaned softly and turned her head around with a look of pure lust. Jason gave in and pushed his cock into her wet pussy. Coco yelped and then moaned away. Jason covered her mouth with one hand and used the other to grab her waist and started to drill her. Coco was doing really well not to scream out in pleasure. Jason let her mouth go so that he could fondle with her breasts. Coco was now moaning more in pleasure. Jason increased his speed even more and pounding noise got even louder. Jason decided to switch on the blender to mask the noise.

"OH fuck babe! I am going to cum!" Sure enough, Coco squirted big time! She was panting heavily and her legs were weak. Jason bent down and started licking up her juices from pussy. Coco cooed more in pleasure. Jason was enjoying this even more. Coco suddenly stopped him. Jason was surprised as well. "Babe, I want your cum now!"

"What now? I can't so fast!"

"Don't worry, I will help you! Plus we need to go out with cocktails soon!" She started vigourously sucking him off and using her tits as well to get Jason to cum fast. After about 5 minutes of intense blowjob, Jason was finally about to cum. "Do it straight into my mouth!" And he did, let out a big load into her mouth.

Coco didn't swallow it, instead mixed it in with the cocktails! "You dirty girl!" Jason said in shock. They finally fixed each other up and went out to the living room with the cocktails. Amanda, Kim and Coco all had the 'special' Jason cocktails.

"Mmm this is different! What's in it?" Amanda asked. Clearly, she had never tasted her own fiancé's cum.

"It's Jason's special ingredient!" Coco replied with a naughty smile on her face and winked at Jason.

***********

After the cocktails, the girls headed out to the restaurant they had planned to go to. Once they finished their meal, they headed straight to their favourite bar. They got more drinks and started dirty dancing away with each other. There were quite a few people staring at the slutty show being put on display, but neither of the two ladies cared so much.

Coco had not told Kim, but she had texted Jason where they would be and he decided to turn up. Kim was surprised and thrilled to see him there. The two ladies then sandwiched Jason and started dirty dancing with him. Whichever way they Jason turned, one of the ladies would start twerking their ass on his groin. Kim who had never felt Jason's cock, could feel how big it was and it was turning her on even more. She was hoping to get time alone with Jason, so that she could see for herself and play with his huge cock.

After a good hour of dirty dancing, Coco invited Jason back to her place. Throughout the taxi back, Kim was constantly flirting with Jason and rubbing her hands on his inner thigh. He obliged and did the same. Kim was one stunning woman as well and Jason really wanted to fuck her as well tonight, Coco on the other hand was much more sober and was just observing and thinking about a wild night lay ahead of them.

Once they had reached Coco's home, Coco asked the two of them to get comfortable, as she head upstairs. She actually just wanted Kim to experience Jason's cock. Coco knew Kim, and Kim wanted a pounding that she would never forget before she got married. As Coco left, Jason poured Kim a glass of wine and sat down on the sofa.

"Jason, you move well on the dance floor."

"Thanks, you are not so bad yourself. Your body is absolutely stunning!"

"You liked what you saw? Well you will enjoy this even more!" She unzipped her dress and wriggled out of it to reveal the sexy lingerie she was wearing. The strapless bra and corset with her pantyhose made her look even more stunning.

"Wow! Are you sure you want to do this though?" Jason enquired, acting all concerned.

"Oh Stop it now! The whole night you have been dying to fuck me! Stop pretending like you are a faithful fiancé" He grabbed Kim's hand and followed her into the guest bedroom. She got on the bed as Jason started to unbuckle his belt. She took over and quickly pulled down his jeans and boxers to reveal his monster cock. "Oh MY!!!Aren't you a big boy! I could tell you were hung well when we were dancing." She kissed the top of his head and then slowly started to insert his cock in her mouth. She had never had a cock like this before but she was super excited to suck it. She used her saliva to lubricate and started sucking his cock. She had not started to use her hands, she was just using her mouth and tongue to really suck that cock well.

After sucking that cock for a good 10 minutes, she was now absolutely craving it up her tight wet pussy. She pushed Jason on to the bed and straddled him. "Oh Jason, I want you stretch my tight little pussy!" She grabbed his cock and guided it up her tight wet cunt. She slowly sat down onto his cock, taking it all the way up her whole. "Oh my GOD! You are so huge!" She was right, as this was by far the tightest pussy Jason had entered. She slowly started riding him with soft moans of pleasure escaping her mouth. Slowly she increased her rhythm as she got used to Jason's fat cock. She started to bounce up and down that huge cock, "Oh My GOD! Stretch that tight pussy!" She was already close to an orgasm. "Fuck I'm cumming!!!!" Her juices coated his large cock as she played with her clit. She was still gyrating her hips on his cock. She was speechless, she had never experienced such an intense orgasm before. Her hands were running through her hair and pinching her erect nipples.

"That..was fucking amazing!" She panted and bent over kissed Jason passionately. She got off of his cock and started sucking him off to taste her own cum. She had her pussy on Jason's face, as he licked away all the pussy juices. He started to lick her tight little asshole as well. "Oh my! You dirty man! Lick that ass good!" Kim was moaning away with a large cock in her mouth. He inserted two fingers up her asshole as he continued to suck her clit. Kim could not believe how good he was, she stopped sucking his cock and just let out moans of pleasure. "FUCK! You really know how to take care of a woman! OH GOD YES! That's the spot!" She was basically sat on his face, enjoying every bit of his touch.

She stopped him, to his surprise and turned around and straddled him again. "I want that cock inside me again!" She slowly sat down on his cock again and started riding that cock. "My god you are stretching me out!" She started riding him faster and moaned louder. She was playing with her clit as she continued to bounce up and down his cock.

sn90
sn90
15 Followers
12