Coco Fucks with her Husband Nearby

Story Info
Coco fucks after 6 months and enjoys edging and anal again.
9.1k words
4.6
3.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sn90
sn90
15 Followers

Coco does it while her husband is around

Coco had now been on site of her fashion show for about 2 weeks. The models had arrived a week back for the pre-shoot for the fashion show. Models ranged from veterans such as Victoria Silvstedt, Carmen Electra, Vida Guerra, Joanna Krupa, Jennifer McCarthy and Pamela Anderson to new curvaceous models such as Demi Rose, Lindsey Pelas, Emily Ratajkawaski, Charlotte Mckinney and Abigail Ratchford. She was really enjoying her work again and there was so much excitement and pressure at the same time. She had never done anything like this and was nervous and anxious about how the product will turn out. More importantly for Coco, she had been deprived of sex for a long time now. The last time she had sex was with Charlotte Mckinney and Phillipe and this was 6 months back. In between, Ice had been busy and neither did she have the time when Ice was in the mood. Ok, time was not the issue, she had now started to avoid having sex with Ice. She could no longer fake an orgasm on a regular basis with him. She had now become a size queen and only got off to large and fat cocks and Ice's bent 6 inch was just not enough and the fact that he could only last about 5 minutes while fucking her, meant there was no chance of her getting off. Coco also had fleeting thoughts about proposing the idea of an open marriage to Ice, however she knew Ice would not be able to handle the idea of other men fucking her. She had first-hand experience of this when she had initially cheated on him once and he lost his shit.

After completing her day's work, she went back to her hotel room to relax and review her work. Most of the models had also taken off to exercise and relax, as they had to be in top shape for the fashion show. The fashion show was in 2 days and the stress level was at the maximum for Coco. She was starting to become cranky and had snapped at a couple of her employees. She decided to call it an early night and wanted to relax and then review the pending items. She was wearing a tank top and skinny jeans as she wanted to be as comfortable as possible during the day.

As she was heading up to her room, Vida came into the lift as well. Vida had just finished her gym session, so was wearing a training bra and booty shorts that accentuated her shapely derriere. She was staying in the room next to Coco's. The ladies chatted about how everything was going and how the show was coming along. Vida could tell that Coco was stressed about the show and Vida was doing her best to help allay her fears.

Vida was very happy to be part of the show, it had been a while since she was involved in anything like this. Plus, she was even more enthused by the young male models who had already given her a good fuck when she went hiking with them. She could see Coco was stressed and needed to relax. Vida was also feeling very horny and Coco was always on her list of women to fuck. As Vida continued to speak with Coco, while slyly glancing at her amazing body, the lift arrived at their floor. As the two ladies stepped off the lift and turned towards their room, Ice surprised the two ladies. Coco was stunned and happy to see her husband. She kissed and hugged him and Ice as per usual grabbed her ass while hugging her. They stopped hugging and Coco introduced Vida to Ice. They exchanged pleasantries, Ice clearly checking out Vida. Vida was not at all interested in him, and was slightly disappointed to have met Ice, as she was thinking of having sex with Coco, which she was sure would have helped her to reduce her stress. All three decided to make small talk as they walked in the direction of their rooms. Once they had reached, Vida wished the couple good night and went into her room as did Coco and Ice.

Once in the room, Coco placed her bags down and went into her bedroom. She had obviously booked herself the suite. She had a few things to close on her laptop, so she sat down on her bed and started working. Ice came over to her and started massaging her shoulders and slowly moved his hands onto her breasts. Coco asked him to stop politely as she needed to close her work. Ice then proposed the idea that they should have sex, as she was stressed, and it would help her. Now Coco knew, this was not going to help her, but she played along and agreed, but only after half an hour, she told him. Ice agreed and went out of the room. He came back in with some lingerie from Coco's line and placed it on her bed, saying that he will go out for a walk in the hotel and once she is ready, she can wear this during sex. Coco agreed and Ice left for his walk.

In about half an hour, Coco finished her work and closed her laptop. She went inside her bathroom, taking the lingerie Ice had placed on her bed, and decided to freshen up. She took off her tank top and stood there in front of the mirror and checked out her breasts for a couple of seconds. She then undid her jeans button and wiggled her jeans down. She then dropped her panties to reveal her very unkempt bush that had grown for about 6 months. She freshened up and took her razor and trimmed up her bush to give herself a classy and neat landing strip. She then put on the soft baby-doll lingerie which came down just above her landing strip and her booty. Her boobs were barely contained in the baby-dolls cup. She decided not to wear the complimentary thong, as she saw no point in wearing it. As she was putting some lip gloss on, she heard the doorbell ring. She was about to answer the door in what she was wearing but decided to be slightly cautious and decided to wear a satin robe that just about covered her booty and frontal dignity. She loosely tied the robe, which meant her boobs were very much in view.

She went and answered the door and to her shock Ice stood there with Jason! Jason stood there in a white linen shirt and blue jeans, his hair had grown longer and had become curlier. He was sporting a heavier beard, which suited him to the tea. Her loins felt like they had been lit up, as she was so happy to see him. Coco gave him a quick hug, which lifted her robe to expose her behind, which Jason noticed while hugging her and so did Ice, who immediately gave Jason a dirty look. Ice explained to Coco that he bumped into Jason while he was checking in and invited him to come up to meet Coco. Coco invited him in and poured all three a glass of red wine. They all clinked their glasses together, all the while Coco and Jason looked at each with pure lust. All three sat down, with Jason facing Ice and Coco next to him. Coco sat on top of her leg, which was crossed under her bum. This meant that she could show Jason a nice glimpse of her pussy. Her robe was anyway loosely tied so her boobs were also in plain view.

Coco gave both the men an overview of status of her project and two showed some form of interest in the subject, with Jason also asking relevant and important questions. Both men though clearly had one thing on their minds, fucking Coco. As Coco was about to explain those questions, Ice's phone rang, for which he excused himself and went to the balcony to speak. The balcony was still in clear view of the two sofas on which Jason and Coco were sitting. The moment Ice turned his back to the two of them, Coco placed her glass on the table and moved her legs further apart to give Jason a clear view of her pussy. She moved her hands slowly down to her clit and started rubbing it in front of Jason. Jason was really turned on now and was desperate to find a way to fuck Coco there.

"What are you doing?" Jason asked quietly

"Jason...I want your cock so bad. My pussy and asshole are aching to get pounded by you!" She inserted her fingers into her pussy and took them out and then licked her fingers. "The moment I saw you at the door, my pussy started getting wet and now look!" She stuck her fingers once again in her pussy and pulled them out, all glistening in her cum. "I am dripping wet for you!" She winked at him and again put her fingers in her mouth to taste her sweet cum.

"Your husband is just outside! We can't do anything!" Coco placed her finger on her lips asked him to shush and gave him a wink. She got up, first closed the balcony door and then walked into her bedroom to grab her laptop. She brought her laptop out, and grabbed Jason's hand and took him to the next room, which was the dining area and out of sight from Ice. "What are you doing? Why do you have your laptop?"

"Well I need a reason for you to leave the sitting area and come here. I can pretend to show you my work, while you fuck my brains out!" Jason liked that idea and Coco quickly connected her laptop to the charger and opened her screen to her work for the event. She then turned around, sat down on the table, undid her loosely tied robe and spread her legs to reveal the previously visible dripping wet pussy of hers. "Well? What are you waiting for? Come eat my pussy!" Jason went on his knees and started kissing the area around Coco's pussy. He really liked that she had a bit of a bush today. "Stop teasing me! I want you so bad!" He continued to kiss around her glistening pussy lips, which was making Coco moan softly and breathe heavily. Coco had already pulled out her breasts from her baby doll dress and started playing with her erect nipples. Jason loved how hot and wet he made Coco. He thought he had teased the poor woman enough. It was time to give her what she desired and slowly started licking her clit. "Oh Yessss! I needed that!" Coco felt all her stress start to reduce, her body relaxed and felt the sensation of pleasure for the first time in 6 months. Jason licked and sucked her clit and with one hand, inserted his index finger in her pussy. He fingered and licked her slowly, to increase the pleasure she would derive the moment she orgasmed. Coco continued to moan softly, being mindful that ICE was pretty much in the next room. Jason continued to play with her clitoris, her beautiful pussy lips and sucking her wet cunt and with each movement, Coco's moans became louder and her body started to gyrate.

"Coco, you are getting louder! Ice is just outside!"

"Fuck Jason, you know I can't help it when you treat me like this!" Coco exclaimed. In her lifetime, only Jason had made her genuinely moan and scream in pleasure. Ice used to be able to get her to moan loudly, but those days were long gone. Jason always managed to bring out her inner sexual animal and she loved it. Jason's continued slow and pleasurable oral treatment of Coco's pussy had got her close to her orgasm. She got Goosebumps all over her body, her hips were gyrating more vigorously and one of her hands was on Jason's head, pushing his face into her pussy and the other pinching her erect left nipple. Within a few more seconds, her orgasm hit. Her legs wrapped tightly around Jason's head and her body arched back and shook with the orgasm. "FUCK!! OH GOD!" Coco screamed and quickly covered her mouth realising what she had done. She knocked over the glass of wine on the table, spilling it down the table and on the floor. Luckily the glass did not crack. Coco was breathing heavily, and she was biting her lip from screaming more in pleasure. She was feeling extremely hot, which meant she was ready for Jason's fat cock to stretch out her dripping wet pussy. She let go of Jason's head which was in a vice grip in between her legs, as her orgasm subsided. Her hands were running through her hair, as Jason continued to lick her juices. She grabbed his head motioned him to come up to her. He was now on top of her, both facing each other with eyes full of lust. Coco tried kissing him, but Jason moved away playfully. She stuck her tongue out and so did Jason and they tongued each other without kissing. Jason knew that Coco wanted to taste herself.

"Jason, I can feel your cock throbbing through your jeans. I want it so bad!"

"Aren't you going to give me head?" Jason asked in a slightly disappointed manner. He had missed getting his dick sucked by Coco. She was the best at giving head along with Daphne.

"Listen, it's been 6 months since I last had a dick in my pussy. I promise I will take care of you, as well as you have taken care of me!" Jason understood and moved his hands down to his jeans to unzip them and pulled out his hard cock.

"Are you ready?" Jason asked teasingly, as he moved his cock on her clit.

"Fuck yes! I am dying for your cock to stretch me out!" Jason knew she would scream, so he put his hand over her mouth as he pushed his cock into her wet pussy. Coco moaned loudly underneath his hand, as he started to fuck her. She once again wrapped her legs tightly around Jason with her hands stretched out over her head. She was at the mercy of Jason right now and she loved it. Jason quickened his pace, which made it very audible that Jason was fucking Coco, especially the creaking of the table. Coco felt every inch of his cock stretching out her tight pussy. It felt like her virginity had grown back in the last 6 months and Jason's cock was stretching her deprived pussy out. "Fuck Jason! I needed this so bad! Make that pussy yours. I am your dirty little slut!" Coco whispered in Jason's ear as Jason continued to fuck her tight pussy. Coco had goose bumps all over her body, she was feeling extremely hot and sweat had started to drip down her back. Jason had gotten into a push-up position, his hands on either side of Coco's head, which gave him better ability to thrust harder into Coco. With each thrust Coco moaned softly, as she missed the feeling of his cock stretching out every inch of her pussy. "Oh GAWD! I missed that big dick of yours! Make me cum, make me your slut baby!" Coco whispered seductively in his ear, enticing Jason to fuck her harder and he did just that! The table was shaking now vigorously, as he was going balls deep into her. Coco started to moan even more and instantly bit her lips, her hands were now on the back of Jason, digging into his back, as he fucked her. She was now close to another orgasm and she knew this was going to be a big one. "Keep going! Its your pussy, make it cum, make me cum again!" Coco knew this orgasm was going to be big. With a couple more stronger strokes into her pussy, she felt her orgasm hit. "Oh FUCK!! I'm cumming hard baby!" She bit into Jason's shoulder to stop herself from moaning loudly in pleasure. Her nails dug into Jason's back even more, as Jason now moaned in slight pain. He had slowed down, as Coco's legs had again wrapped themselves around Jason, with her pussy juice dripping down her inner thighs onto the table.

Coco was flushed, her body had completely relaxed, and she was even more horny now. All her inner sexual fantasies had been reawakened by this quick fuck by Jason. She wanted more of Jason's fat cock and just as her orgasm was about to subside, she heard the balcony door open.

"Shit! Ice is coming!" Jason quickly pulled out of Coco and started to zip up his jeans, which was a challenge given that he still had a raging boner. Coco got off the table quickly, adjusted her baby doll outfit (basically covering up her boobs) and wore her robe again and tied it up properly. She fixed her hair and she fixed Jason's as well, so that it didn't look like she had run her hands through his head vigorously.

"Babe! Where are you?" Ice asked loudly.

"In here babe!" Coco responded. Coco quickly sat down and made sure to have something on her screen of her laptop. Jason sat down nearby as well, getting his legs under the table to hide his obvious boner. The two looked at each other and clearly looked quite flush. Ice walked into the area, still looking at his phone.

"What are you guys doing here?" Ice asked, without really looking up. Coco explained that it was easier to show her work to Jason here on the table. "Oh ok. Cool. Babe can I speak to you for a sec?" Ice asked, still having not looked up yet. As Coco got up to speak to Ice, Jason immediately noticed there was a wet spot on the chair because of her dripping wet pussy. Jason quickly pushed the chair, so that Ice would not be able to see it. Jason also notice a little puddle of Coco's pussy juice on the table right in front of him, but he had nothing to wipe it with. There was clearly some pussy aroma in the room now and he just hoped that Ice was too busy to notice.

Just outside the dining area, Ice looked up at Coco and said, "Listen Babe, I am sorry, I know I promised that we were going to have amazing sex, but this old friend of mine has dropped by and is downstairs in the lobby. I will go have a quick drink with him and I'll be back in half an hour to 45 minutes max!"

"Oh no worries babe! I can wait for you!" Coco tip toed up to kiss him on the cheek, doing well not kiss his lips, otherwise he will be able to taste her pussy from her lips. Ice hugged Coco back and while hugging moved his hands down to her ass and gave it a little spank. "Ooo babe! You know I get horny when you do that!"

"I know! I can't wait to fuck your brains out! It's been so long! Also listen, please put some bottoms on! It's so easy to see your bare ass!"

"Oh, don't worry! Jason is engaged and very much in love with his wife!"

"Babe look at you! Just be careful! Please put something on for me!"

"Sure babe! Anything for you!" Coco started to walk over to her room to pretend to get some bottoms. She had a wicked smile on her face though, as she now had Jason to herself for at least 30 minutes and she could moan and scream as much as she wanted!

Ice went back into the dining area to say his goodbyes to Jason. They shook hands and exchanged pleasantries before Ice went back into his room, where he grabbed his wallet. He saw Coco put on some denim shorts. As she was putting on her shorts, Ice saw that her pussy was dripping wet. "Babe, why are you so wet?"

Coco surprised quickly turned around and said "Babe, we haven't had sex in 6 months! I am wet just thinking about you!" Ice went over spanked her again and kissed her neck. "Don't worry, I will be back soon! We are going to have jungle monkey sex!" With that, Ice walked out and left the room. Coco didn't put her shorts on and just dropped them on the floor. As Ice left, Jason came back out to the living area of the Suite, to find Coco standing in the doorway leading to her bedroom. She had dropped her robe, and motioned Jason to follow her into the bedroom with her index finger.

"Where did he go?" Jason asked as he followed her into the bedroom.

"Does it matter? All that matters is that, he is gone for at least half an hour! And in that half an hour you are going to pound me like the dirty slut that I am!" Coco retorted as she got onto her bed, sat down, opened her legs and began playing with her already wet pussy. Jason walked into the plush room, with a large king size bed in the middle, where Coco was sitting playing with her beautiful pussy. It was an incredibly seductive sight, as Coco moaned while she played rubbing her clit. "I want you to man handle, pound me, use me and make me your slut. I want you to make cum, over and over and over again!" Jason came to the side of the bed and Coco looked at him with eyes full of lust and desperation. Coco told him exactly what she wanted, and he was going to give to her.

He grabbed her and threw her towards the middle of the bed. "Get on all fours and shake that beautiful ass for me!" Jason instructed her. Coco got on all fours and started jiggling that famous ass of hers. Jason pulled his jeans down and got up onto the bed, behind Coco. His cock was still rock hard and primed to fuck her. He spanked her ass and Coco cooed in pleasure. "That's right! Treat me like your dirty little slut! Spank me more!" Jason did just that, spanking her harder and harder a few times. Her ass jiggled with each spank and Coco moaned in pleasure. "I love it when you spank me! I am so hungry for your cock now!"

sn90
sn90
15 Followers