Coconut, Peppermint and Bliss

Story Info
She picked coconut and peppermint, will it bring her bliss?
1.7k words
3
1.2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She isn't happy you think, your wife. She barely gives you any attention, answers in monosyllables and has stopped taking care of herself. The only time you see any semblance of energy in her is when she's watching her shows on her laptop or when you have to attend public events to keep up the pretense of your marriage. She's disinterested, you claim, and you want to rekindle the spark. That's why you called my employer and asked for a couple's massage, the Swedish kind and all my discretion to go with it. I was to set everything up at your house and offer my services for as long as you needed me to.

So I show up at your house, and it seems well taken care of, hardly what I'd expected from your description of her. She appears, in her loose cotton nighty. Her hair is in a bun, and she looks sleepy. You introduce me, you announce loudly that you've showered, throwing glances in her direction and discuss colognes with me. I make small talk and you direct me towards the room where I'm supposed to set up. The room has been emptied out I'm told, so that I have a blank canvas to work with, apart from the mattresses covered in white sheets.

I light the candles and and set up speakers for the music I'm supposed to play to "create an aura", as per my instructional manuals. I set up the oils and the body butters - different products to for different areas and sensations. I signal to you that the room is ready and to get changed. You appear a few moments later, a towel wrapped around your waist, she's still in the same cheap cotton nighty, looking no different than earlier.

"I guess you'll just have to work with this, this is what she's comfortable in..", you tell me.

She glances in your direction and removes the long cotton garment on her in one single quick motion, before any of us can react. And there she stands before our horrified eyes, stark naked. There are no undergarments, not even bottoms. She opens her hair, greasy and messy, and has to shake it and run her fingers through to break the cast of the worn rubber band. I can't help but notice the dark prickly growth of hair under her navel, spreading to the sides, with a thick dense growth just above her cunt. They're long enough to coil up and reach the top of her thighs. You look shocked, almost apologetic, but you take your towel off to cover her, exposing yourself in the process. She refuses it and flops down on one of the mattresses. I see the large mass of hair poking between the backs of her thighs, going all the way to where her fleshy buttocks part. She throws your towel back at you, aggressively. Her buttocks and the folds on her belly jiggle. You sit on the mattress, defeated, and ask me to start with her. I maintain the appearance of professionalism, but my throat is drying up and I'm feeling the sweat in my armpits.

She picks the cold pressed coconut oil mixed with peppermint, after going through her choices. She seems unperturbed, and a sly smile appears on her face when she looks at you, tense and shrinking.

"Embarrassed are we?" she asks you.

You manage a feeble no. She asks you to relax, softly. She reminds you that this is supposed to be your gateway to a romantic evening together, almost mocking. She stretches her arms upwards, and I see another large mass of hair in the hollows under her shoulders. A musky smell fills the room, when I start emulsifying body butter on my hands, to be used before the flowery smelling oil. The butter melts on her skin as her body odour and the fragrance of the runny substance combine. I find myself nervous and the heady smell tensing up my groins. I start with her neck, gathering up all of her thick hair and letting them fall away. I start at the base of her skull behind the ears, slowly pressing my finger tips in to her. I reach her back and use my palms, molding her flesh like it was clay. Sweat and the oil collects in pools between the folds of skin when I drip it slowly.

Her body trembles at times, and I sense she holds back moans. I run my fingers through her scalp gently and she finally moans. You turn your face away, ashamed. I run my fingers slowly through the knots and tangles in her hair, thick and sweaty, and they glisten in the light. I run my fingers from the scalp to the ends, stretching them gently to their full length. She props herself on her elbows, letting her breasts hang for a moment, before flopping down again. As my hands move toward her thighs, she asks me to wait. She probes and plucks and pinches the hair around her pussy, almost reaching for her clit but pulling away at the last second.

You look helpless now, "What are you doing?" you ask her, almost pleading.

"I'm so wet, fuck" she lets out a slight moan.

I drip the oil on her thighs. As I squeeze the folds with my palms, she lets out audible moans.

She looks at you, and asks in low voice, "See not much to ask for is it? You barely care for months and then all you want to do is enter me and finish. And then I also catch you jerking yourself to porn. You like them thin and hairless is it? Well this is how real women are, asshole."

You look visibly distressed now. She stands up from the mattress, and makes a grab for your towel. She places a foot on your limp cock and pushes your face in to the hairy bush around her cunt.

"Take that in, smell it, bastard", she screams at you. I offer to leave, but she commands me not to. "Stay, you're gonna be a part of this drama" she smiles at me.

And makes her way back to the mattress. Her body glistening, greasy and sweaty. The dark nipples now erect, with the flesh swaying as she walked. I feel my blood rushing lower, as my dick wakes up. She sits cross legged on the mattress, getting her out of her face, pushing them back. She beckons me to come closer, and notices the lump in my pants. She pulls my face near hers and runs her tongue over my lips in a way that is ugly. She bites my lower lip and pushes her tongue inside. I'm unable to resist this and the floodgates break open. I grab her and pull them back. I cover her mouth with mine, biting and sucking and licking, and then run my tongue down her neck. She moans. I notice you getting uncomfortable and your cock getting hard, too shocked to stop us. She reaches for the bottle of oil and pours it over her tits. The oil runs down towards her stomach and navel, dripping on to the sheets. She rubs her navel with both hands. Parting the hair with her fingers, and exhibiting and exposing her wet cunt for both of us.

"Enjoy the show!" she tells you and spreads her legs wide.

She pulls my face towards her breasts and squeezes my face between them, barely allowing me space to breathe. When I come up for air, she shoves her nipples in my mouth, and reaches for my pants.

"So hairy, what a dirty man you are!" she mocks me.

You reach for your groin as your wife makes a brazen display of lust, and stroke your cock. As my pants fall to the floor she immediately grabs my the shaft of my penis and shoves it into her mouth, like an animal that is hungry. All you can see are the veins and the coils of hair moving to and from your wife's mouth. When she's done, she pulls me lower and lies down on the mattress, her hands playing with her pussy. She calls you closer and grips your cock hard, till you let out a yelp.

She guides me inside her, and our hair form one black cloud together. Her fluids ensure it slips in easily and the smell of her juices fill us the room. The pink tip on your penis looks swollen from the grip she refuses to release, as you watch my spine making waves while I enter your wife. As I reach a rhythm and thrust in and out, her grip moves up and down between your legs, till she turns to spit at it.

At my crescent, her spine curves upward, and she trembles with pleasure, tensing up for a second before finally relaxing, indolence in her eyes and a smile on her face. She turns over, on her fours and spreads her butt cheeks, begging me to enter her from behind.

I rub some of the oil on my cock, and smack her butt hard. Her butt jiggles, and on the third time, I see that it is red. I spit on her back and rub my fingers on it, before running my fingers down her back, to her asshole. I massage her asshole, trying to get my finger to go in. A little goes in and she moans.

"Yes, fuck. Shove it deeper in my asshole. Fuck me like he won't," she mumbles.

I gather the greasy mass of her hair, and pull it. Her neck stretches up as I tug on her hair and shove my cock in to her pussy. She moans with every thrust - slow but forceful. As I put it in, I make sure I can feel all of her on my cock.

Your cock spurts out drops of the thin white liquid, while I thrust harder and bring it out. She gives me a sly smile and points to her face, as I finish. There is a hollow in my stomach as I cum all over her face and torso, leaving a trail of the milky white substance on her breasts and between the folds of her belly, mixing with the sweat, oils and glistening on the tips of her pubis.

Months later, my employer tells me I'm supposed to provide my services to you again. This time, your wife has called, and she has also requested for a female masseuse, along with me.